All Comments on 'White People Be Like... Ch. 01'

by akilfinch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
It's A Read**

Not that good but still a read.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Intriguing till

The gay scene. * totally ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not as bad as rated

For a 'story' this is pretty good. Very little errors.

While not entirely great, different than most of the rest. The gay element is plausible as he may be bi. Part two will bring in the father, which probably explain that the way his father & his relationship.

Jamal's character is developed enough as the narrator/story teller for you to sympathize with his situation. Damn! So much in such a short time!

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Garbageā€¦

Please, don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trash

This is some regurgitated garbage. First this is a incest posting area not a area for interacial friends sucking one another's dicks. So your tagging more than lacks sufficient description of the shit that you published here. Second, if your getting ideas from reddit, you have a huge problem. That would be the equivalent of using material from the Huffington Post. Both are cut rate hack job inaccurate journalism, and you borrowed the idea from them?!? I think I would rather read about Mario bangin Luigi in the fairy courtyard of castle Zelda while the me-orcs all circle jerk around them... this was a waste of my life that sadly I'll never get back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
illiterate dreck

It would have been bad enough were you to have merely posted a pile of sophomoric nonsense. This effort, alas, is worse - it is poorly written sophomoric nonsense. Please do yourself, and us, a favour. Go away and never come back.

tanker2123tanker2123over 8 years ago
bad ending

i really liked it but the the gay scene really ruined it in the end. i really didnt like the surprise at the end.

Reb1861Reb1861over 8 years ago

i agree. the gay scene ruined it. at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story written by a feeble minded individual

If you enjoy writing fails this is THE STORY for Epic Writing Fails.

One has to wonder if the author is just trying to offend everyone who reads it?

Save your time, read the nutrition panel on your cereal box. It's bound to be more erotic than this anally expelled drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kinda Funny but

I'm not much for gay stuff except for lesbians. The grammar isn't too bad either. Needs more with less gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well then

This shit was a ride lmao

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue

I've discovered more and more recently that women, including myself, enjoy gay male stories/porn. This is a good read in my opinion and I hope you post more of it although it's already been three years. Please don't let the other comments deter you. If they don't like it there are plenty other stories available for them to enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous