White Rabbits and Black Russians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dane ignored this, keeping him pinned against the wall, although it was easier to ignore Jason's complaints than his desperately horny writhing.

Bunny was blushing deeply. "Oh. OH."

Dane deftly untied Jason's bindings. "Jason, you've got a bedroom, right?"

Jason panted, wildly aroused, and managed to nod.

Dane pulled out, leaving the condom on his own erect phallus, and smacked Jason's ass. "Then get."

"What?"

Dane didn't repeat himself. "Bunny, are you coming?" He steered Jason, who was incapable of basic motor skills by this point, by his waist into the bedroom. Bunny, who had some familiarity with how Dane's mind worked, followed. Dane caught him and gave him a quick kiss, then pushed him into Jason's arms. Bunny giggled, running his tongue over Jason's lips until Jason's sex-fogged mind reacted and kissed back, hot and deep and hungry.

Bunny saved his questions for later, raising his arms above his head so Dane could remove his sweater—this one bright green and fuzzy with little Christmas trees featured across the front—and kicked off his shoes, happily making out with Jason while Dane rid them all of any remaining clothes.

"Bunny," Dane said, voice low and commanding. "On the bed. On your back."

Bunny obeyed with an excited smile, raising his knees and spreading his legs. Extracting another condom, Dane nipped and sucked aggressively at the side of Jason's throat while sliding it over Jason's weeping erection and slathering it with lube.

"Alright," his voice was thick and deep in a husky whisper at Jason's ear. "Fuck him."

Jason nodded, shaking with desire, leaning over Bunny and kissing him, sweet feverish kisses, as Bunny linked his ankles behind Jason's back. Jason pushed inside and cried out with pleasure, nuzzling his face into Bunny's neck, who hugged him closer, heart fluttering with happiness. Dane smiled, watching them fondly for a moment before stepping behind Jason with a low growl, rutting his already rock-hard and slick penis along the crack of Jason's ass. He moved Bunny's legs so that the blond grips Jason's hips only with his knees, not blocking Dane's access to Jason's body. Already fervently aroused and impatient, he slammed his cock back into Jason.

Filled from behind with the largest cock he'd ever seen and buried inside the sweetest femme he'd ever had the pleasure to kiss, Jason's orgasmic scream was one of purest satisfaction and ecstasy.

Dane smirked, stopped, and waited. Bunny started giggling, which made Dane lean around and kiss him with a smile. He gave Jason a sharp spank. "Get it up again, slut. You're not done until Bunny's satisfied."

Jason panted, grinning as he recovered. "You have no idea how much my ass hurts, you lowly wanking bastard."

Dane pulled out and drove back into him mercilessly. "Wrong answer. What you meant to say was, yes, master."

Jason yelped, prick growing hard again inside Bunny. "What I meant to say was, go fuck yourself."

Dane repeated his fierce thrust, this time continuing to fuck him, hard and deep. Jason arched, laughing between erotic pants for breath.

"Ooh, Dane," Bunny squirmed. "'S good. He's nice 'n' hard."

"Good." Dane growled, using his hands on Jason's hips so that each of his thrusts into Jason would drive him deeper into Bunny. "Fuck him, my sweet pet slut."

Jason obeyed, taking Dane's steady abuse to his ass as he brought Bunny to the edge and fell over it again with him. Dane grinned, enjoying their twin cries of pleasure and the thick smell of sex in the air as he continued.

"Hell," Jason muttered, nuzzled against Bunny, passively accepting Dane's continued onslaught. "Does heever stop?"

Bunny giggled. "Eventually. He usually makes me come two or three times before he does, so get used to it."

"Ha," Jason said, then gasped as Dane plunged into him one last time, coming with a roar. He sunk down on them when he was done, using his forearms to keep from crushing his lovers with his weight. "This is going to be a regular thing?" Jason asked.

"Duh," Bunny said. "Didn't Dane tell you how much he missed you?'

"Not exactly," Jason said.

"Well, see, I guess Dane fell in love with you, too. When I got home, I found a note on the table, which said, 'Found Jason,' and then it had your address. I wasn't sure if he was gonna kill you, or what."

"I hadn't decided," Dane said, standing up and throwing away the condom. Jason rolled over to free Bunny, who snuggled more comfortably into Jason's arms.

"And now?" Jason asked.

Dane shrugged, wrapping himself around Bunny and reaching over to pull Jason close with a shameless hand on his butt. "Now your ass is mine, bitch."

Jason laughed, nuzzling closer to Bunny. "That's strangely sweet."

"Merry Christmas, Jason," Bunny mumbled, dozing off to sleep.

12