All Comments on 'White Ribbon'

by GingerV

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KaitsMateKaitsMateover 19 years ago
Very sexy

Really enjoyed your story. So well written I couldn't leave it, you've made me late!

WorkingWriterWorkingWriterover 19 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

Great story. A wonderful read. Well written. More, please!

Huckleman2000Huckleman2000over 19 years ago
Another absolute stunner!

You're my new favorite author, that's got to be the best menage a trois story I've read. Very sexy, very ADULT, very real. I love that your characters have moments of doubt, confusion, embarrassment. It makes the highs that much higher! And it makes them seem more human, and we can all relate to them that much more.

Not that I actually think I'm going to find a hot, young, bi-curious girlfriend with her bisexual friend who are going to dress up in angel/devil lingerie and cross several items off my "before I die" list some night... but it's nice to have the fantasy so fleshed out.

Huck

In AnticipationIn Anticipationover 19 years ago
amazing!

Such a hot story, now I'm eager (to say the least) and all warmed up to read your other one. Let me know if you want to read something I have written, I'm too shy to submit for publication . . .

impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
Oh, Ginger!

Very, very nice! You certainly got my motor running this morning.

rpsuchrpsuchover 19 years ago
blue ribbon

for White Ribbon. I knew it would be really good when I saw detritus. The emotions and motivations ran true. You gave us a character with depth and texture. You paced it well. Just an excellent job of writing. Thank you.

PtownPtownover 19 years ago
Fantastic

This story was outstanding and erotic. Best of all: It was told from the viewpoint of the world's most thoughtful lover. Just fabulous.

MagicFingersMagicFingersover 19 years ago
Hot, Hot Story

What a loving friend! Always thinking of others needs makes for full satisfaction from everyone. One of the most loving three-somes I've ever read.

dreampilot79dreampilot79over 19 years ago
Give me more!

Ginger

Don't stop writing and I'll promise to never stop reading. Now as for critique... I tried to critique the story but after the first few words, it wasn't my yellow marker I had in my hand.

thiscouldbtrickythiscouldbtrickyover 19 years ago
Ooh la la!

Absolutely wonderful, loved the pace... A feast for the imagination, and so real at the same time! You're my favorite author, keep up the mouth-watering work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sex, sex and all sex...

Not much story or foreplay...yawn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous