White Slave Harem Ch. 01

Story Info
Debbie is kidnapped and becomes a member of the Harem.
7.8k words
4.3
74.2k
63
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course leave constructive comments.

*****

Debbie spent the day being pampered at the day spa then followed up with a trip to an upscale clothing store that specialized in skimpy, sexy club clothing. She loved days when she could be the rich, pampered, spoiled gorgeous girl that she knew she was. She could get anything and anyone she wanted. Then there days that work, school and business controlled her destiny and while she cherished her accomplishments, she really enjoyed being coddled and babied.

Her social routine usually involved going to a couple of clubs on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. On those nights she would hold court and spend her time with her friends at "The Club". Most of the night consisted of drinking, lots of talking, gossiping, dancing and some food. It was a great place to mingle, be seen by all the right people, get together and maybe if she was lucky hook up with a handsome hunk.

Debbie had seen her share of grifters and gigolos trying to get to her father through her or just trying to put another beauty queen notch on their belt. She loved being the center of attention, was kind to everyone she met and loved to help people when she could. All of these wonderful traits left her vulnerable to people trying to run scams on her or trying to steal their share of the family fortune. So, despite her innocent beauty, her radar was well honed leaving her street smart and wary of anyone she didn't know.

Debbie was usually the most beautiful women in the room and always had a crowd around her. She was the high school homecoming queen two years in a row and the USC homecoming queen as well. She was a captain of the USC cheerleading squad known as the Song Leaders, on the track team, swim team and was set to graduate magna cum laude in pre-Med next month. Despite all this she only had a couple of close friends and she had broken up with her steady boyfriend. She was very careful about whom she let get close to her.

Debbie's athletic prowess left her with a tight and toned figure, with seemingly very little body fat. In addition, hours of body sculpting exercises left her with a tiny waist, muscular belly, tight delicious ass and beautifully defined legs. Likewise, her shoulders and arms were muscular but still exceedingly feminine. She did everything she could to mold and sculpt her delicious figure and when that didn't work, she had a great plastic surgeon in the wings.

Since she had very little body fat, she had small breasts, but that was easily remedied. By the time her plastic surgeon had finished she had flawless 34D breasts and the perfect hourglass figure. With her new breasts she didn't feel like there was anything she could change to make her more beautiful. The surgeon also made a few enhancements to her face, but they were small, but still boosted her beauty.

In addition, Debbie had been a very popular teen and adult model. She had modeled all over the world, but always came back home. She didn't really need the money, she did it because she loved being pampered and spoiled, plus it fed her exhibitionist side. She loved having every eye in the room focused on her, and when her swimsuit and lingerie shoots came out, the guys around her went crazy. While her beauty was legendary, her brilliant mind, philanthropic and charity work were only known by a few.

It was her intimidating beauty and wealth that kept the men away. It was the same reason she was alone tonight. Her rich and powerful father, combined with her devastating beauty intimidated most suitors. It seemed most good men never came near her, only the bad boys. She had become good at spotting what the bad boys wanted. Her friends really enjoyed watching her destroy would be suitors. Most of her local friends didn't even know how to play the kind of games that she did.

After the spa and her shopping trip she went home, had a nap and then dressed for her evening out. Even she had to admit that when she looked in the mirror the new dress was devastatingly sexy. She knew that with her flawless body encased in this suggestive dress, she could have any man she wanted.

She arrived at the "The Club" close to ten o'clock and most of her friends were already there. Debbie's group was off to the left side of the stage with lots of hangers on, wandering in and out of Debbie's aura hoping to connect or at least be noticed. The rest of "The Club" was similarly divided into knots of like-minded people and all seemed to be having a great time. After all, it was a Friday night in LA.

Very soon Debbie was out on the dance floor attracting a lot of attention. She always attracted attention, but the first reason she's attracting attention tonight is her new clubbing outfit. She's wearing a white, large diamond fishnet, mini dress that basically has an open net covering her body, hiding nothing. The dress barely fell below her tight, succulent ass leaving her elegant legs on full display right up to the cheeks of her tush.

Since the fishnet would leave her completed naked, underneath she is wearing a tiny white bikini, or it could be called a microkini. The top barely covers the aureoles of her breasts, leaving both tops and bottoms of her breasts exposed and elegantly on display. The bottom of the bikini is a thong with a very small pouch covering her camel toe. The outfit is completed with some thigh high, white leather boots. The effect makes her an incredible tease. She is covered, but completely on display for every guy's viewing pleasure.

As Debbie dances out on the dance floor, there are four guys crowding around her vying for her attention. She is just ignoring all of them until this dark-haired, swarthy Adonis comes up to her, and they start to dance. They dance several dances, and soon they are dancing alone with all the other guys having given up. Debbie knows this guy is a bad boy out for a notch on his belt, but he does it so well she has to have him for a night.

She starts touching him, and it is obvious to her friends that Debbie has found her date for the weekend. Very soon Debbie and her date adjourn to a booth where a couple of drinks are waiting. However, before they can get into the booth; he grabs Debbie and starts to kiss her and nibbles behind her ear. Behind her back, he is watching everyone, when the coast is clear and Debbie is swooning from the kiss, he dumps a substance into her drink.

Debbie's head is spinning from the arousing kiss, and she sits down quickly polishing off the drink waiting for her. The Adonis kisses, fondles and tries to seduce Debbie, but as hot as he is and as much as she wants him, Debbie resists his advances. Very soon her head starts spinning and he knows now is the time. He pulls her up from the table into his arms and holds her as he nibbles her neck until she begins to go limp in his arms. As she collapses, he grabs a hold of her, slides his arms underneath her, swings her up in his arms, and carries her out of the disco.

He passes by Debbie's friends and winks at them as they pass, everyone thinks Debbie is going to have a wild night with this gorgeous man. As he exits, there is a van with its side door open to meet him. The Adonis places her in the van where another man is waiting. As the other man pulls her to the back of the van, he gives her a wistful look before he walks away. He turns back as he walks away knowing what is waiting for her and wishing that he had a chance to spend all night making love to that gorgeous, passionate creature.

Inside the van there are two disreputable looking characters. They wrap a cloth around her face soaked in chloroform, deepening her sleep. The two men lock her hands together in some leather manacles, locking her feet together in something similar that fits over her boots. The guy not driving hooks her bound hands to a hook at the top of the van, and then cuts the fishnet dress off her. The fishnet hadn't hidden anything, but she is even more alluring with only her polished skin gleaming in dim light of the van. She's now only dressed in her tiny microkini and boots.

He looks at her with lust and desire, but knows he can't touch the merchandise. As he leers at her lecherously, he removes her boots, cuts off her microkini and enjoys the spectacular naked body in front of him as they drive off into the night. In moments that the driver is occupied the thug in the back of the van caresses her perfect breasts, waspish waist, tight ass and muscular legs. Like the Adonis that delivered her the thug in the back dreams of fucking Debbie's succulent body.

The van motors on for an hour before it pulled up to a desolate airport hangar and drives into the interior, parking next to a cargo plane. Debbie was still hanging unconscious, naked and exposed as the vans side door is opened by two men standing by the plane. The two men in the van join the two men next to the plane with all of them silently starring at the spectacular naked womanly vision hanging in front of them. They all stood dumbfounded taking in every gorgeous inch of Debbie's nude form, playing their flashlights like caresses over her body. Suddenly a very large man came from the other side of the plane startling the men.

"Quit gawking and make everything ready for transport. Master demands she be cleaned, oiled and perfumed before transport. I will take care of that, but all of you make sure the transport is ready."

The four workers said, "Yes, boss" in unison and disbursed while the manager stepped inside the van quickly unhooking Debbie's hands. He cradled her naked body in his arms as he exited the van. He marveled at how her succulent, petite body was so light and delicate in his arms. Her skin was incredibly soft and silky against is rough hands and he was in awe of her tantalizing beauty. Her face was so beautiful with her golden hair spun around her neck and head. She looked like an innocent angel, untouched and yet full of passionate promise.

He shook his head and once again began to think of her as merchandise. He carried her to a back room where he sat her by a wooden pole and attached the leather manacles on her wrists to a spreader bar then pulled on a clanking chain to hoist her into the air. When he finished her feet were about a foot off the ground, which put her at eye level with him. She was still under the influence of the drugs, but she would occasionally move her head around and moan as if she was coming out of it.

The boss stepped back, rubbed his hands together and saying, "Oh master is going to love you. Master is going to have lots of fun with you."

He knelt down before her, grabbed her left ankle and moved it to the side to fasten her leather manacle on the next pole. He then did the same thing to her right ankle, and now she was hoisted in the air with her arms and legs spread wide. She started blinking her eyes, rolling her head and moaning, "Where am I?"

The last thing she remembered was the soul searing kiss in "The Club" and in her groggy state she is trying to figure out where she is. Her shoulders ache and she understood that she is hanging by her wrists, unable to touch the floor. Her eyes are having a hard time focusing, but her dream lover is replaced by an ugly brute of a man.

As this realization hit her she panicked and Debbie started squirming, twisting and shouting, "Where am I? What are you doing to me?"

The boss knew that discipline had to be enforced and he responded in a menacing tone. "Shut up."

A quick glance around her confirmed her suspicions and Debbie just knew that the worst had happened. A sadist had kidnapped her and with his first act, he was going to torture her. The room around her was filled with all the implements of a torture master. She panicked with her eyes widening in horror and promptly screamed, then started pleading, "Please let me go. I won't tell anybody, just let me go. Please let me go!"

"I SAID SHUT UP." The boss yelled.

Debbie screamed and pleaded again to be let go and the boss grabbed both her nipples and pulled on them eliciting another scream from Debbie, but this time it was excruciating pain. Her stomach knotted with pain and apprehension of what was to come. Her eyes also watered with tears from the pain and the panic of her situation. Despite the not in her belly and the tears in her eyes, she glanced around looking for any escape opportunity.

"I SAID SHUT UP." The boss yelled.

The boss stalked over to a table and brought back a pair of nipple clamps connected with a chain and proceeded to clip them on each of Debbie's nipples. Debbie had no idea what this evil looking device was, but their cruel look panicked her and she screamed again. When the nipple clamps bit into her nipples painful fire engulfed her nipples with her stomach knotting as she tried to curl into a protective ball. Debbie's head fell back in an opened mouth silent gasping scream of pain.

The boss gave a firm tug on the chain connecting the clamps. Debbie screamed never having felt pain like this as it ripped through her body. It felt like her nipples were being ripped off and she even looked down to make sure they were still attached. The pain robbed her of her breath and as soon as she could breathe again, she exhaled a pain filled moan. Debbie's worse nightmare was coming true and tears from pain and heartache streamed down her face.

Momentarily, pain stripped all ideas of escape from her, but as soon as she overcame the pain, she was looking for a way to escape. The pain in her shoulders and her nipples ultimately gave her the impetus to look for a way out. At the moment there was no way for her to get away, but she resolved to take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself.

"Every time you scream, I'm going to yank on the chain, and if that doesn't shut you up, I've got lots more toys I can use on you. SO, SHUT UP." The boss said.

Debbie moaned and whimpered, but did not say anything else. Then, the boss decided that even her moans or whimpers annoyed him and he pulled a ball gag out of his pocket, stuck it in her mouth. With it buckled it behind her head, her painful cries were effectively silenced.

This confirmed her previous thoughts and she knew at the first chance, she had to escape. She had no idea of where she was or who these people were, but she couldn't live like this. No one was going to abuse her like this and get away with it. She had to find a way out of here and if she had the chance, she would make them pay as well.

Debbie began to scream into the ball gag, though not much sound made it out. The boss looked satisfied then rolled a cart up next to her body. The cart contained several buckets of liquid, sponges, rags and some bottles of what looked like lotion or massage oil.

The boss said, "Master wants you cleaned, oiled and scented before you see him."

Debbie took a little solace that this brute was not the person that kidnapped her, but still the one who ordered her taken had the brute doing something to her. The boss pulled a small hypodermic off the cart and injected the Barbie Doll Drug or PT-141, beneath the skin of her belly. He knew that within fifteen minutes the drug would fire up her libido and leave her begging to be touched. The boss took one of the natural sponges and dipped it into soapy water. First, he completed a quick wash all over Debbie's body, from her head to her toes and even washed her face. Then he went to a smaller sponge and started paying special attention to her more sensitive spots.

The boss unclipped the nipple clamps and Debbie whimpered through the gag. As the blood rushed back into the tips of her nipples the tingling pain felt different and almost erotic. Her tortured nipples throbbed with the beat of her heart and as the blood rushed in, they engorged thrusting towards the boss. He took advantage taking each nipple into his mouth and gave them a long tongue washing to sooth the pain from the alligator clips.

Debbie felt as though she was going crazy as her nipples were whipsawed from intense burning pain, to throbbing heat and now soft soothing erotic feelings. The bosses sucking and licking of her tormented and now ultrasensitive nipples created unwanted electrifying passion. Her body was alive with pain and erotic agony and she honestly didn't know what to make of it. It traveled from her nipples through her body leaving no area unaffected, but soon the throbbing in her nipples seemed to create a throbbing in her pussy.

The boss then began washing her nipples with one of the sea sponges, sometimes the sponge would slip away and he would use his fingers to tweak and pinch her nipples into prominence. The boss was thorough and even lifted each breast to make sure the underside was cleaned as well.

When it came to the washing of her pussy, the boss knelt down and carefully spread her lips to make sure her inner and outer labia and clit were thoroughly cleaned. He stuck his tongue into her pussy to make sure it was completely clean and promptly proclaimed it "Very Tasty". The boss also cleaned her ass and rosebud with the same thoroughness and even went as far as sticking fingers in her asshole.

The whole washing progress was degrading and embarrassing, but there was also something else. Debbie could feel tingles all over her body, but especially in Holly erogenous zones that had been so thoroughly washed. She hated this, but somehow it was starting to get to Debbie. Even the boss could see her panting through her nose as her beautiful tits heaved with excited breaths. She would occasionally scream into the ball gag, and other times she would let out some of the most sensuous moans the boss had ever heard.

The boss took a clean pail of water, rinsed Debbie off, and used a towel to pat her dry. He then took a bottle of oil and poured a little into his hand, applying it liberally. Starting at her neck and shoulders, he let it run down her breasts and her sunken, muscled belly. Using his hands, he started rubbing the oil over every part of her body from her neck to her toes, paying special attention to her breasts and pussy.

The boss said, "Oh by the way, the oil that I just applied to your skin has a sensitivity agent to allow you to feel everything that will be done to you tonight. The oil brings all the nerves to the surface and sensitizes all your skin, but especially places that already have bundles of nerves, like your nipples and clit. That in combination with the injection will make you forget about anything except pleasing your new masters." The boss stepped back to appraise his handiwork and his victim was indeed a rare thing of beauty.

Debbie knew she didn't want any of this, but she felt her body responding to the soft, caressing sponges. She knew it had to be the shot had given her, because even as she fought against these feelings they still rose to the surface. As she glanced down, she could see her nipples were engorged, her stomach trembled with need and her pussy was slick with feminine nectar.

Hoisted in the air, her body had been stretched tight with her fabulous breasts standing up on her chest with nipples begging to be played with. The skin on her chest was pulled tightly over her ribs which brought them into prominence. Likewise, her muscled belly was sunken in and made her tiny waist almost disappear. Her shallow belly left a prominent valley between her hips that culminated in her glossy pussy lips. Her legs were stretched wide and the chords of her muscles stood out in relief against her skin. All of her now glistening, bound, nude body was a thing to behold.

The boss went behind her and undid the ball gag. Immediately Debbie started begging between her gasping breaths and panting, "Oh, what are you doing to me? Every touch goes straight to my pussy. What's happening to me? You have to let me go before this goes too far. Please stop this! Oh, what is happening to me?"

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers