White Slave Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her new master dives between her legs and starts to ravish her still pulsing and grasping pussy. He starts with deep licks inside her pussy, drinking from her womanly nectar as she continues to spasm and twist on the table. He moves up her pussy, sucking her clit into his mouth, and begins to lash it with his tongue.

Debbie's body is caught in an apocalyptic cum. Her entire body is locked in a muscle clenching arch within the limits of her bondage. Every muscle in her body is constricted, with all her tendons and muscles knotted into prominence on her skin, and the cords on her neck straining. She screams that she needs her new master.

He continues to work her clit with his mouth and tongue in wild abandon. She never comes down. She starts cumming continuously, as one cum morphs into the next. Debbie loses her breath as her mouth remains open in an unrestrained scream. Her new master leaves her clit only long enough to take a long drink of her delicious cum nectar. He keeps working her pussy and adds pinching her nipples as well.

Debbie is dripping with sweat with her body still bowed in an arch. Her tired, knotted muscles start to quiver and shake. Her new master stands up, slips off his robes, and moves between her legs where he beings sliding his cock into her tight, rippling, silky pussy. Once the head of his cock is inside her, he slams all the way to her cervix, and she sky rockets again in an explosive orgasm.

When Debbie clenches all around his cock, he levers himself up and begins pounding deep into her cervix. Not back from the last cum, she blasts into yet another.

The sight of this exquisite woman coming apart in a gravity defying arch is one of the most incredible sights he has ever seen. Her awesome body is gleaming in the candlelight from the sweat and oil covering her skin. Meanwhile, her breasts wobble as she tries to breathe in the midst of the orgasmic tsunami devastating her body. Those straining nipples calling to him again and he cannot resist.

He leans over and begins chewing on her nipples, as his cock pounds into her. He does not know how it is possible, but her body arches even higher to get more of her nipple into his mouth. Her pussy clamps down on him so tightly that he has trouble pounding his cock into her. The rippling and grasping of her pussy muscles bring him to the edge too. He slams down hard against her cervix and starts shooting his seed, restlessly trying to shoot his cum into her womb, as she keeps screaming out her unending passion.

Continuing to hold her arched and straining body, he pours cum into her hungry pussy. As he gazes on this dazzling woman, straining in orgasmic bliss beneath him, he can't help being awed by this gift that Allah has given him.

Staring into her magical eyes he whispers, "Now you know only a man can give you a real orgasm."