White Slave Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
Debbie escapes, but is caught before she can get away.
3.9k words
4.28
26.3k
21

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

*****

Debbie woke the next morning naked, with her body aching and sore in places where she had never been before. Her body was still erotically sensitive and the satin sheets felt so luxuriously sensual against her heated skin. Her mind was fuzzy, feeling as if she had been drugged or hung over. Her muscles protested as she tried to stretch herself awake while the silky sheets caressed her still sensitive body parts. She groaned painfully stretching her sore muscles combined with her sensitive and equally sore nipples and pussy. As she lay in bed reliving yesterday's events it felt like an erotic dream, but her aching body convinced her it was real.

Debbie glanced around the small room that was very tastefully decorated with lots of natural light. She saw green forest outside her windows that looked almost tropical. She had convinced herself yesterday that she had been captured by an Arab sheik and she would be somewhere in the desert. This was obviously not the case, so, where was she?

The room had no doors, but she did have what looked like a bathroom. There was a rack positioned in the corner that included several types of clothing and most were either very sensual or very revealing. The style of clothing fit her needs quite well and she vowed later to go try some of them on.

She tried to remember how she ever got into the situation and everything from the kidnapping at the club through the dance was all a blur. The one thing that was not hazy was the multiple orgasmic overload she experienced at the end of the dance.

Never in her entire life had she experienced the kind of unending sexual rapture anywhere close to last night's experience. She remembered drugs and aphrodisiacs but had no idea if that was the cause of her orgasmic tsunamis. Despite being brought to this place against her will, last night's sexual debauchery will live long in her memory as an experience like no other. Given what she knew, if the opportunity presented itself again, she would do it again.

Debbie wanted to logically think about everything that happened yesterday. With the sensory onslaught and her minds unwillingness to let go of the bliss she felt, she had been unable to think logically about her time in her new master's suite. She had always been a logical thinker, so everything that happened the day before had been against her nature, or so she thought.

She had been happy and even joyful back home, but nothing and her entire life compared to the fear and Nirvana she experienced yesterday. The kidnapping, fear and torment had left her petrified, but the dance and sensual overload afterwards dispelled the horror in favor of out-of-this-world pleasure. The pleasure had taken control of her mind and body, and she had eagerly submitted to the physical enchantment. In her own mind Debbie had logically planned her whole life's path and none of it included the slavery, bondage, exhibitionism and the wild orgasmic jubilation she experienced last night.

The question she was asking herself was: can she go back to her old life's plan or should she embrace this new sensual path? Then there was the sex slave issue and being owned by a master, could she give control of her body and mind to another? While she was trying to logically chart career path, her hands began to caress her body in response to her subconscious cravings. Her hands hefted her breasts as her fingers reached to pull on her nipples. The minute she pulled on her nipples a jolt of passion rocked her body banishing all logical thinking from her mind.

As her hands continued to tease her breasts, Debbie knew she had her answer. She couldn't abandon these new feelings they were part of her now and if she was honest with herself, she craved and needed this passion. She stopped thinking and let her hands roam her body luxuriating in the soft sensual caresses. She let her mind drift away as her hands softly delved into all of her secret places. However, she had to get out of here, she couldn't turn her whole being over to someone intent on using her as a sex slave. Only the need to take care of her morning bodily functions took her away from this luxurious, sensual indulgence.

*****

Debbie emerged from the bathroom with toilet still running in the background and her hands damp from washing.

She thought about what her parents and her friends would say about yesterday's debauchery and she knew they would be horrified. However, yesterday's wild erotic and passionate evening was the most thrilling and exciting thing that ever happened to her. She had more orgasms last night than the rest of her life combined and if she was candid with herself, she wanted to feel it again. She knew this was her last chance to go back to being a good girl, because if she stayed here, she could never go back. She had to escape, but first she needed to gather her wits about her.

In her foggy haze of contemplation, she walked back to the bathroom and took a long luxurious bath. She let the heat of the bath water soak her aching muscles until the water turned tepid. Then as the waters heat dissipated, she lazily soaped her body paying special attention to those erotic areas that had been so abused yesterday. When she ended the bath, she knew she had made her decision and began looking through the clothes on the rack in the corner.

All the clothes in the corner were very sexy, skimpy and form revealing. Obviously, these were not the kind of clothes she wanted to make an escape in. For her escape Debbie wanted something relatively innocuous so that she wouldn't be noticed, but she didn't have a choice. As she looked through the clothes, she fell in love with many of the outfits. Debbie loved sexy and revealing clothes and would love to take these clothes out to the club, however that was not the plan right now.

Debbie sifted through the clothes and finally settled on a harem girl outfit. She figured since she was a sex slave in her Masters harem, she might as well dress the part. The top was a brilliant blue diaphanous crop top that left much of her breast cleavage tantalizingly exposed. The bottoms were made of the same brilliant blue diaphanous material with a tight low-slung waist leading to blousy leggings that finished with an elastic bottom. This outfit left her tight abs and thin waist gloriously exposed from the bottom of her breasts and perilously close to her mound of Venus.

Debbie loved the outfit, slipped on some sandals and left her posh bedroom to explore the rest of her new abode. As she left, she noticed a long hallway filled with similar rooms to her own. The hallway led into a grand open area with TVs, lounging chairs and cushions. There was a large workout facility off one corner and the other area a large kitchen/eating area.

The smell of food made her stomach rumble and Debbie realize she had not eaten in 24 hours. She had no idea when the next time she might be able to eat, so she went to the kitchen and ate one of everything they had. As she was eating her eyes roamed everywhere, scoping out doors, windows, security cameras and guards, making note of everything and missing nothing. Now with a full tummy she wandered around with the intention of escaping this place.

During her meal she thought she spotted an unguarded door to the outside. She sidled over to the door and glanced around the corner ... she still didn't see any guards or cameras. She pulled her shoulders back and began walking as if she owned the place. The door led to a wall enclosed open courtyard as big as a football field. The courtyard had a fountain in the middle of it with beautiful gardens surrounding the fountain and several very expensive cars parked around the edges. But what stopped her in her tracks was the huge castle beyond the courtyard.

All the walls and the castle were made of a gray stone and to her looked like some kind of marble. The castle itself had several towers reaching towards the sky surrounding a multistory main building. She guessed that somewhere in that building last night was where she danced for the master of the castle. Her stomach and pussy trembled in remembrance of the orgasmic tsunami and un-ending orgasms that took her to an idyllic place she never knew existed.

Debbie gathered her wits about her and slowly strolled into the courtyard. She headed towards the gardens, pretending to look at all the beautiful flowers. As she glanced around, she saw a surprising lack of guards and this emboldened her to try for the large open gate towards the front of the compound. She had no idea what was beyond the walls of this castle, but she knew the first step in escape was to get outside the walls of the castle.

She straightened her back, tightened her tummy, thrust out her breasts and sashayed boldly through the front gate. Once through the gate she quickly darted to the side, so no one inside could see her anymore. Debbie took several deep breaths trying to calm her nerves and looked around. The castle was on top of a small hill and the countryside was heavily forested in beautiful hues of green. At the bottom of the hill was a small village made up of an endless variety of houses with white walls and thatched roofs.

Now that she was out of the castle, she had to devise a plan of where to go. Her plan was made more difficult by the fact that she had no idea where she was. The countryside and the village all reminded her of England or Ireland, but she really had no idea where she was. The safest course would be to head off through the countryside and stay away from any villages or houses, however she really felt like she needed to find out where she was first. So, her plan was to go into the village and find some clothes that were more suitable to a cross-country trek and then find out where she was. Debbie began walking through the no man's land between the road at the forest until she came to the edge of the village.

She decided not to boldly go through the middle of the village, but instead skirt the edges and first see if anybody had any clothes that she might be able to confiscate. As luck would have it the second house, she came to add drying garments on the clothesline. She sifted through them and everything was at least a half a dozen sizes too big for her petite figure. She did find a shirt that wasn't too bad and when she put it on over her harem outfit, it hung down to midcalf and engulfed her in material, still it served the purpose.

She found a piece of rope and used it as a belt and then rolled up sleeves until her hands were showing. With the shirt buttoned up, her harem top shown through the drooping neckline, but she still thought it hid her and was a decent disguise. Now she needed to find out where she was and disguised as she was, she figured she could go down the main street of the town and find a shop that might have a map. She backtracked stepped out into the middle of the street, only to dodge a car as it came down the street.

Debbie jumped to the sidewalk and took stock of the village. Everything seemed built around the small central square, something about the square seemed odd. There was a large gazebo with a platform in the center of the square and the second platform off to the side. On the other side of the gazebo was what looked like a cart, but it had a large X mounted in the middle of the cart. As she looked around Debbie saw what looked like a general store on the opposite side of the square.

To this point she hadn't seen anyone moving around except for the car that almost hit her. She wondered where all the people were, but decided she needed to move forward and get out of this town. She slowly crossed the street and began walking through the square heading towards the general store. The minute she stepped onto the square people came out of all the buildings converging towards her. She froze not knowing whether to run or continue her path towards the store. Since they were all looking at her, she knew she needed to run and the only path opened her was the way she came.

She turned sprinting towards the edge of town, but before she had even gone two steps her opening closed. She weaved through the crowd and for a moment thought she might get away, but then too thick arms wrapped around her and held her fast. He lifted her up into the air as if she weighed nothing and began carrying her to the middle of the square.

Debbie squirmed, kicked and beat her hands against his chest all to no avail. Her kicks and fists bounced off of him as if he were made of stone and he carried her as if she were a sack of potatoes. He walked past the gazebo and stopped in front of the cart she had seen earlier. It was then that she noticed the manacles on the top and bottom of the X mounted on the cart.

Before it even dawned on her what was happening the hulk of a man had pressed her against the X and had already secured her wrists in the upper manacles. Debbie kicked the man in the face and fought with everything she had, but her hands were already secured and it was already too late. Within mere moments her ankles had been secured to the manacles as well and she was bound hand and foot to the X-frame. The musclebound man stood back for a moment and grinned, happy with his work.

The panic of her escape had been replaced by terror as the big hulking man bound her to the X-frame. She felt as though she had gone from the frying pan into the fire. She had been treated well is a slave in the castle, but now she was a trophy and a Slut on display for the enjoyment of the village people. She was fearful of what they might do, but it was obvious now that they had been waiting for her to make her escape. The minute she exposed herself all the people of the village converged on her and they will have their reward from the master of the castle. But first she knew they wanted to have some fun with the spectacularly beautiful woman that they could never have otherwise.

As hulking man stepped around to the back of the X-frame another man approached from the front. Like the other man he was large and musclebound, but he had some medical shears in his hand. He began methodically cutting away her shirt dress and even the rope around her waist until her disguise lay in tatters at her feet. While her dress was being cut away the hulking man behind her began turning a crank that stretched her arms and legs to the four corners of the X-frame. Debbie felt her arms being stretched, felt her spine pop and her ribs being pulled and defined under her skin. Likewise, her legs are being spread and elongated, thinning her waist and defining the muscles in her legs.

When Debbie had been stretched into the X-frame, all of her disguise was gone and she was left with only the harem outfit. The diaphanous material on her harem girl outfit did not disguise much and Debbie's spectacular body was now on display for the entire village. She had always loved showing off her body to a crowd of horny men, but this was different and everything was out of her control. She had no idea what they were going to do to her, but with a fearful pit in the bottom of her stomach she knew it was something she would not like.

The crowd moved in on her, caressing her skin, pinching her hardened nipples, slapping her firm tush and finally fondling her pussy. She felt like maybe this was going to be so bad, until someone brought out a cat of nine tails and began casually lashing her front and back with firm strokes. With each lash she flinched within the boundaries of her bonds and screamed. Slowly her skin began turning red and then they stopped.

The crowd parted and the master of the castle slowly walk through the opening. He stood in front of her appraising her bound succulent form and shook his head in dismay. After everything she had gone through Debbie never really noticed the looks of the master of the castle last night. Now standing in front of her she realized just how incredibly sexy in a masculine kind of way, he was.

His perfectly tailored clothes fit him like a second skin, revealing a ripped and muscular body. His face was sensually handsome topped with a longish tangle of dark wiry hair. As she looked his eyes told her that he wanted her, but couldn't because of her escape. She glanced at the crotch of his trousers and saw a large bulge confirming what she saw in his eyes. Debbie blushed as she remembered how wonderful he had felt inside her and as she felt her pussy moisten, she regretted her escape.

She knew the escape had done the right thing to do, but definitely the wrong time to do it. Everyone seemed to expect her to do this and now she had to be punished for her misdeeds. Her new master apparently had other plans for her today, but now he couldn't follow through because he had to maintain order in his house.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a switchblade, clicked it open and almost reverently sliced through the top of the harem outfit until it fluttered to the ground. Her luscious breasts were revealed in all of their spectacular glory and lifted as they were with her arms stretched tightly in the X-frame, they were truly magnificent as in their delicious petulance. The knife traveled down her shrinking stomach, fearfully trying to shy away from the knife, then in several quick slices the rest of her costume was also in tatters at her feet. Now Debbie was totally naked with her silky skin glowing in the morning light.

As the crowd moved closer, the master of the castle caressed her tightly stretched body almost worshipfully. He caressed her breasts, tweaked her nipples before he suckled and nibbled on her now engorged nipples. He ran his hands down her tight stomach and over her bald womanly mound, then ran a finger through her pussy lips. His finger wiggled inside her caressing her G spot and only when he felt a subtle shift in her hips, did he pull his finger from inside her. He stuck his finger in his mouth tasting her sweet, salty nectar that he had enjoyed so much last night.

The minute Debbie saw her new master come through the crowd much of her fear dissipated. The way he appraised her sent shivers through her body and last night's wildly satisfying debauchery came rushing back. Her face took on hopeful look and at the same time she licked her lips in a seductive display. When he took out a switchblade erotic goose bumps broke out over her body. She knew he was going to strip her in front of the crowd and when she was naked, she just knew he was going to take her in front of the crowd letting them all know she belonged to him.

The way he cut off her clothes were so masterful and seductive that a fire was lit inside her womb. Her nipples hardened and engorged as they were revealed to the ogling crowd and likewise her womanly nectar gushed when her bald pussy was exposed. All panic and fear had vanished and had been replaced by lustful anticipation. She wanted him to show the crowd she belonged to him and him alone. She wanted him to fuck her while the crowd watched and make her cum over and over like he had last night.

Then his hands reverently caressed her breasts and tweaked her nipples and she tried to arch her back to press more of her breast flesh into his hands. When his mouth began to tease her nipples, she tried to arch her back even more, giving him what they both craved. The fire inside her burned hotter as he showed the crowd that this was his slave. As his hands traveled down her belly her muscles tightened and quivered in shameless expectation. When he finally cupped her mound, a shuttering gasp escaped her lips and as his fingers slid through her womanly lips and erotic moan of bliss was heard by the crowd.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12