White Slave Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
901 Followers

His finger wiggling inside her and caressing her G spot fanned the erotic flames inside her and Debbie felt the building of an orgasm. She tilted her hips trying to get more of his finger inside her and when he removed his finger from her, she was left in an unfinished erotic daze. Through lust glazed eyes she watched him suck her womanly essence from his finger and another quiver ran through her wishing he would lick more from the source.

Then for the first time since he had arrived, he spoke with a sad look on his face, "My dear gorgeous slave, I had hoped that last night would have convinced you of the beauty of being my submissive. Your attempted escape this morning, as shown that you feel otherwise, therefore you must be punished. For the next 24 hours you will belong to the village, with one stipulation, you will not be penetrated by another man's cock. You may be penetrated by tongues, fingers, dildos or other devices, but no man's cock will violate you."

His sad look hardened. He knew she needed discipline and now she knew it as well. He turned and walked away, back through the crowd with his back stiff and his hands clenched. As Debbie saw him walk away, she wailed, "Nnoooooooooo, I'll be good. I'll never run away again."

The crowd closed behind him and now surrounded her in a tight ring. Her voice was tight with fear and tears streamed down her cheeks. Looks from the crowd was one of glee and lust and she knew she was in for the opposite of last night.

Oupa99
Oupa99
901 Followers
12