White Slave Harem Ch. 04

Story Info
Debbie finds her way back to Sir James and the Castle.
6.9k words
4.17
8.6k
7
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

*****

In the small room Debbie lost track of time, she had no TV, radio or books to occupy her time. It seemed like Charles came to her for twice a day feeding followed by the oil, massage and multi-orgasm treatment. Charles never penetrated her or fucked her in any way, but used his fingers and lips to give her some of the best back-to-back-to-back orgasms of her life.

After what felt like six days, she noticed in the mirror that her body had healed and all the marks on her skin were gone. Her body seemed a little slimmer and her muscles had some better definition. In addition, she began to respond to Charles like a trained dog. When she heard the keys in the door her stomach rumbled in hunger, but the rest of her spectacular form began to vibrate in anticipation of the orgasms that would soon be heaped upon her. Her nipples hardened, while her womanly cleft moistened in expectation of Charles hands teasing her unmercifully and heaping orgasm upon orgasm on her.

In between feedings and treatments, she would exercise and think about her situation. She had been kidnapped and brought to who knows where, to be a sex slave. Her mind was in turmoil, because she did not wish to be owned by anyone, but on the other hand she had found her sexual Shangri-La. Debbie had been taught things sexually that she had never even dreamed of and if she was honest with herself, she craved more of her new found carnal submission.

Since she had arrived here, every day had been filled with mind blowing orgasms and her body was alive like it had never been before. Her body seemed more sensitive and demanded the kind of touches and caresses she had been receiving since day one. Her first day dancing and being taken by the lord of the Castle had been mind blowing. Never had her body reacted like it had during the dance and the incredible sex afterwards.

During her alone times she found herself caressing her body and teasing her nipples and clit as she remembered that first night, but it was never satisfying. Her time being punished at the hands of the village people had been degrading, but the unceasing orgasms had left her body riotously out-of-control and yearning for more. Then there was Charles and his unrelenting carnal stimulation and orgasms that left her shivering for hours after he finished. The bondage, the control, the submission, the bliss, the rapture, she hungered for more. She felt like she had become a sex addict.

The next morning Debbie woke up and immediately she knew something was different. The air felt different, cooler and smelled more like the woods. In addition, there was a chair with a pile of clothes stacked on it. She hadn't worn anything in four days and the thought of wearing clothes again felt odd. She had taken to showing herself to Charles in the most provocative manner she could imagine to hopefully incite more passion from him.

As she looked around, she asked herself what is going on. Debbie rose from the bed and checked the door, it was unlocked. When she opened it, she stuck her head out the door and glanced around. All she saw was an open hallway and she ducked back into the room. She dressed in another bare midriff harem outfit that was piled in the chair. This one was smaller and more transparent than the last one and she felt an exhibitionist thrill ripple through her scantily covered form.

Debbie went into the bathroom and checked her reflection. She didn't know if it was the oils, exercise, food or even the lack of stress, but she looked more ravishing than she had when she came here. She straightened her back and watched as her breasts lifted and her nipples perked up, while her muscled abs and waist seemed to shrink. She saw and felt her nipples engorge, her belly trembled, and her pussy soaked while aching to be played with. Her hips shimmied as she appraised her sensuously decorated form and she wanted someone to appreciate her scantily clad body, but also ravish her while sending her to the nirvana her body craved.

She headed to the door, boldly through it open with her haughty arrogance reasserting itself. Debbie brazenly stepped into the hall and in a walked filled with exhibitionist pride she sauntered down the hall looking for Charles. The thought of the way Charles played her body like a concert violinist send tremors through her womb. She felt her pussy lips squishing together and her nipples being titillated by her silky tops constant caresses as she walked.

Debbie was not used to this passionate hunger that seemed to be part of her now. As she arrogantly walked through the hallway, the thought struck her that she was looking for someone to satisfy her body's hunger. Even though she was trying to leave this place, the constant titillating desire seemed to override everything else.

She found a small tiny living room and an even smaller kitchen. Her bedroom seemed to be the only sleeping quarters and the whole cottage seem to be built just for her. She half expected the front door to be locked, but it wasn't and she threw open the door anxious to find out where she was. The chilly morning air engulfed her body feeling like a sensual caress that sent erotic tremors through her nipples and cleft. Everything in her world now seemed erotic and sensual.

Debbie tried to focus her mind what was going on and what she should be doing next. However, after six days of sensual debauchery and more orgasms than she could count, her body craved more eroticism and everything, even the air around her seemed erotic.

As Debbie walked out of the cottage, she knew she was in the forest and through the trees far away she could see the outskirts of the village. She glanced around and all she saw were trees except for the village and she knew she didn't want to go there. With her bare feet she carefully began to skirt the village trying to avoid the acorns and the tiny branches that seem to litter the forest floor.

By the time she reached the road her bare feet were aching from stepping on all the forest floor clutter and she knew she could not make a clean getaway in her current state. She didn't want to go to the village, so the only other place to go was the castle. The thought of seeing Sir James again sent boldly sensuous shutters through her womb. She remembered his large cock entering, dominating her and it seemed to reach places that she wanted to be filled again.

She headed up the hill towards the castle with her tender feet seeming to find every rock or pebble on the road. However, the needy desire inside her drove her forward and desperately wanted to feel Sir James take her and dominate her like the slave she wanted to be. By the time she reached the castle gate she was hobbling on her very bruised feet.

The guards saw her enter the gate and noticed her hobbling. They hurried over and one of the brawny guards picked her up in his arms and carried her into the castle. The guard carried her into a sitting room that adjoined Sir James bedroom and then buckled soft leather manacles on her wrists. Debbie set on the loveseat for almost a half an hour before the master of the castle arrived. Debbie could tell by his first look that he was glad to see her as his eyes undressed her, apparently looks for flaws or damage.

After the first critical appraisal, his eyes took on a darker and hungrier look. Debbie though his second appraisal was more about how he was going to ravish her. His tongue automatically licked his lips as his eyes roamed over her engorged nipples, tight sunken belly and delicious pussy. She could see a tent forming in his pants and all of her erogenous zones trembled, with her nipples thickening and pussy lips engorging and moistening. She felt her sexual craving grow and could see the desire in Sir James flourish in his eyes.

He immediately dismissed his guards and sat on the coffee table in front of her. He looked her over for a third time from head to toe looking for, what she didn't know, but he seemed to be again looking for any blemishes or injuries. When his visual inspection ended, he looked her in the eyes and softly asked, "Where have you been? You are a prisoner and the village six days ago and no one has seen you since then. Where were you?"

As Debbie gazed at him, she began to realize this was the man she wanted. He is incredibly handsome and he knew how to make love to her being forceful and dominant. The latter was something she had not known she wanted until now. She needed someone who wouldn't let her get away with her spoiled and petulant behavior, but sexually she needed a forceful and dominant lover.

She straightened her back thrusting her needy breasts and nipples towards Sir James, while sucking in her tummy and spreading her legs. Her eyes looked down and she crossed her arms behind her back. A quick glance out of the corner of her eye confirmed that her submissive posture was not lost on the Lord of the Castle. His eyes were stripping her naked, leaving no part of her body overlooked and the hunger in his eyes left her shaking with desire. She wanted him to give into his primal desires and take her like the sex slave she desired to be.

She cleared her throat and in a sorrowful voice responded, "Master, first I must apologize for running away the first day and I hope you never find the need to punish me like that again. I don't remember leaving the village, but woke up cared for by a man named Charles. He fed me and cared for my damaged body, leaving me in the state I am now. This morning he was gone and my prison unlocked. I returned to the castle, hoping you would forgive me for my escape and teach me to be your passionate slave."

Sir James nodded silently, because he already knew this. Charles was under his employment and his visual inspection confirmed that he had taken good care of his gorgeous and sensual slave. If possible she looked even more ravishing than she had before and that was saying something. Looking at her stunning figure in her submissive posture left his cock hard as a bar of steel and his desire to take her where she sat was overwhelming. However, he knew some anticipation would make her hotter and more explosive than she was now.

Her trembling body, engorged sexual body parts and her arousing scent let him know that Charles treatments had left her lusting for endless passion. Her body was now attuned to sexual bliss and craved constant stimulation and orgasms. Charles had done his job well. He was an expert at turning a haughty beautiful woman into a stunning sexual slave that craved sexual inspiration and endless orgasms. James had no idea how he did it, but after he was done his slaves would orgasm with his first penetration and continue cumming until he decided he was done.

Debbie's flawless figure was the most perfect he ever witnessed and the thought watching her writhe in orgasmic splendor brought back memories of that first night making him hunger for more. He leaned forward and caressed her breast before pinching her nipple. He felt her breast quiver, her back arch into his hand and her breath quicken, but she stayed in her submissive position. He smiled in anticipation, but continued to caress and titillate her breasts and pussy until her breath was gasping moans and her silky skin hid erotic muscular tremors.

He leaned forward and whispered, "You may move now and soon you will be mine again. Debbie my slave you are a beautiful woman and your submission makes you even more gorgeous and sexy."

Despite her master giving her the ability to move, Debbie stayed in her presentation position while her master's hands touched and fondled her at will. For Debbie this was almost as good as being bound. She stayed still with tremors underneath her skin and goosebumps wherever his hands touched her. The lids on her eyes closed slightly and her breath halted as his hands moved towards the soul of her sexuality. Only when his fingers stroked her clit did Debbie's hips lurch forward pleading for more.

Debbie leaned forward, kissed him gently on the lips and whispered, "Take me to bed and make me a complete woman. Make me your woman and show me the power of your dominance."

Sir James slid his arms underneath Debbie's legs and back standing with her in his arms, he carried her back to the bed chamber. He stood her on her feet. She looked at him expectantly as he undid her harem pants, watching as they slid to the floor. He ripped off her top and stripped it from her. As she stood there naked, her eyes were pleading with him to tame her, ravish her, and make her his.

Sir James scooped her up in his arms laying her in the middle of the bed, their eyes never leaving one another's. Sir James gently leaned down softly kissing her lips, and when he pulled back from the kiss, he saw flames of passion in her eyes as she whispered. "Tie me to the bed, bind me, take me and make me feel the power of your desire, just like in my dreams."

Sir James walked to his closet coming back with several links of rope and ran the ropes through his hands. As he came to the bed, he stopped, stunned speechless in awe of the vision presented to him. Debbie had her arms stretched above her head, and with her hair spread beneath, she was so beautiful it took his breath away. Her face had an angelic glow as she looked at him with lustful expectation. She was stretched perfectly on the bed, defining every part of her sinfully delicious body.

With her arms above her head, her chest was pulled back, serving up and presenting her perfect breasts with their thrusting and engorged nipples. Her taut, muscled belly was shrunken, leaving a large valley between her hips, leading to the offering of her mouth-watering pussy. Her muscular legs only seemed to draw attention to the swollen, tender and juicy pussy lips that seemed to be in a permanent pout.

Sir James slowly walked to the bed and sat carefully looking into her eyes. "My God, do you even realize how incredibly stunning and beautiful you are?" Debbie shivered as Sir James lightly trailed his hand up her belly and across her breasts. Finally cupping her face, he leaned over and gave her nipple a little lick before he passionately whispered, "I'm going to have to spend a long time savoring this incredible gift that you're offering me. My slave, you belong to me and never forget it."

As Sir James looked over at Debbie, he could see tears in her eyes. However, they were tears of happiness and joy. When she took her hands from over her head and held them out to him and said, "Please? I've waited all my life for this. Please? I want to be yours, please tame me and show me the power of your dominance."

Sir James began threading rope through the islets on one of the cuffs, wrapped the rope around a couple of slats on his headboard, and threaded it through the islet on the other cuff. He pulled, stretching her arms above her head before he finally tied off the rope.

Sir James leaned over, nibbled on Debbie's bottom lip, and said. "You are mine, and you will always be mine."

As Sir James started to pull back from her lips, Debbie threw her head forward and captured his lips, continuing to devour them in a soul searing kiss. As they both poured their love into each other's mouths, Sir James slid his hand down her taut, silky body his finger through her swollen pussy lips and into her slick, tight pussy. Debbie's whole body quivered with her back arching off the bed. As she broke the kiss and threw her head back, she moaned lustily, "Oh God, Oh God Master!"

Sir James moved down to her nipple and sucked it into his mouth. As his finger began to slide in and out of her swollen slot, he continued to suck and nibble on her thrusting nipple. Debbie's whole body was trembling with the dual assault, she was gasping for breaths as she felt James passion taking control of her body. Then suddenly he was gone! Debbie swiveled her lust clouded eyes towards Sir James to see what happened and saw him madly stripping off his clothes.

This was the first real look Debbie had of the man she desperately wanted to tame and control her. With his shirt coming off, her mouth watered at the broad chiseled chest and tightly defined abs that were revealed. His chest was softened by the coating of chest hair that only made him sexier. His thickly muscled arms quickly stripped his pants and underwear, as she gasped out loud at the size and beauty of his cock. She had seen real cocks before, but his was hard, straight and to her eye seemed very large. She worried about whether she could take all of it, but she already knew she could. At the same time it was beautifully straight, hard and muscled with the large blue veins strengthening its beauty.

Sir James lay down beside her, started kissing Debbie's face lovingly, but then his hunger took over. His lips moved to her neck and ears beginning to kiss, lick, nip, and suck on her leaving little nips and suckling bruises over her neck. Then those voracious lips moved to her breasts where his hunger increased becoming more aggressive. Debbie began to tremble and shake as she felt his hunger for her escalate, driving her passion before her, leaving little nip and suck marks all over her breasts. Her nipples were engorged and distended, begging for more and her back was arched, pleading for his hunger to sweep her away.

Debbie felt him pour his passion into her as Sir James hungrily ravaged her taut body that was beseeching him for more and more. As James bit down on her nipple, Debbie started trembling and she felt her first orgasm claim her. All this did was fuel his hunger as Sir James aggressively moved to her other breast and started driving her cum higher as Debbie started screaming her completion.

"OH MY GOD MASTER, OH MY GOD ... TAKE ME, TAKE ME ... OH GOD JAMES."

As Sir James lips started leaving love marks all over the bottom of her breasts and her taut belly, one of his hands stayed behind to keep wreaking havoc on her pleading nipples. While his other hand slid two fingers deep inside her and began to devastate her pussy, G-Spot and clit. His desire for this incredible woman was driving him mad and James felt like he had to show her the depth of his appetite. Debbie never expected the see this out of control passion and as James' adoration for her boiled over, he felt like he had to prove his deep desire and commitment to this spectacular woman. James became obsessed with taking and claiming his woman with all the passionate lust in him.

Her whole body was bowed in hard cramping cums as they piled on top of each other. His mouth moved lower and as Sir James claimed her clit, Debbie's body tried to jump to the stars as her whole body exploded in an earth-shattering cum. Every muscle in her body clenched in orgasmic rapture and as Sir James continued his assault on her clit and pussy, he felt all of her tightly knotted muscles begin to quiver and tighten even more. Her cums continued and she wasn't coming down as her orgasms kept battering her on a sea of bliss.

This was what Debbie needed and desired. Her master was claiming every inch of her body, driving her passion for him and creating an orgasmic tsunami that rose to monstrous heights. The wave pounded her body into the gut-wrenching rapture, leaving her whole body spasming in its lustful excitation. She couldn't think or breathe with her whole-body drowning in his overpoweringly dominant lust. Debbie was exactly what he desired. As he continued to devastate her with his fingers and lips her incredible figure would writhe and knot in contractions forming a magnificent display of his dominant skill. However, her gorgeous display had overwhelmed even him and he was lost in her orgasmic rapture.

Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers
12