White Slave Harem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir James couldn't stop. He was in a feeding frenzy and Debbie was on the receiving end, immediately blasting into an even higher level of orgasm. James continued to pour all of his unrelenting passion into her pussy, forcing her to cum, with her body racked with tremors and spasms. Finally, Debbie's screams of passion broke through his unrelenting lust and he looked up at his stunning Debbie and the devastation he had wrought brought him to his senses.

Debbie looked exhausted and all her muscles were spastic with the intensity of the orgasms and with fatigue. Her body looked like she had been in a muscle building competition with every muscle pumped with spasms and popping against her skin. Her stomach muscles were taut and cramped from the hard-unrelenting orgasms with her skin marred with his nips and bites glistening with perspiration.

Sir James looked at the woman he had chosen, the wreckage on her that he had wrought and he shouted, "Oh my God, what have I done?" James quickly climbed off her and began to unbind her from the bed as she shouted shaking, her teeth chattering.

"NO ... DON'T STOP ... IN ME ... TAKE ME ... INSIDE ME ... DON'T EVER STOP!"

Sir James looked into those lust filled eyes pleading with him that she wanted this; no, she needed this is as much as he did. With their eyes still locked in a loving gaze, James slid back between her legs and started feeding his cock into her still spasming pussy. She was incredibly tight as he started feeding his cock into her. She first had a look of pain on her face as she felt him stretching her, but as he popped through her inner lips, the look of bliss covered her face.

Sir James kept rocking in and out slowly, feeding more and more of his cock into her tight clasping pussy. Debbie's head was thrashing back and forth with her chest turning wheat bread and heaving as she groped for a breath. She was gasping with her mouth opening and closing in silent declarations of the rapture filling her body. As his cock nudged against her cervix, he felt Debbie's body trembling with her stomach knotting and her legs started shaking as a minor orgasm rushed through her.

James stayed still while she got used to this large cock embedded inside her. He also stayed still to try to get his orgasm under control. It felt like his cock was being squeezed by satin vice and with her spasming pussy rippling up and down his cock, he was gritting his teeth to keep from coming inside her. He looked at her eyes and he could see tears flowing. He became concerned that he had hurt her, so he asked. "Are you okay my sub, did I hurt you?"

In a quivering voice she whispered. "I've never felt anything so exquisitely wonderful before. You're inside me and you stretched and filled me and made me your woman. I've never felt anything so excruciatingly perfect and I feel more beauty and more love than I have ever felt. Oh God. Master, keep making love to me and never stop."

Sir James started pulling slowly back to her pussy lips then back in, bumping her cervix. Debbie started moaning, whimpering his name and trying to express the bliss she was feeling. When he sped up and slammed against her cervix, Debbie's body pulled up off the bed and she succumbed to yet another mind-numbing orgasm. James flicked her clit with his finger, as her body spasmed in response; he leaned down nibbling on her cherry red neck. He felt her pulse of all her distended veins drumming against his lips as he continued to slam his cock in and out of her clasping pussy.

Debbie moaned loudly between her chattering teeth as her quivering body lifted off the bed, reaching for more of his cock. James looked into those loving eyes, begging him to take her and he felt his heart overflow with love again. As he kept pounding into Debbie, her trembling body wrapped around his and her legs folded around his waist, pulling him deeper.

Sir James craved this woman with everything he was and when he was fully seated against her cervix, the madness took over. James began to pound into Debbie and with every thrust, displaying his desire and claiming her as his. Debbie screamed as her orgasms were once again controlling her body.

"GOD MASTER, OH GOD, OH GOD ... I LOVE YOU SO ... TAKE ME I'M YOURS ... OH GOD ... I'M IN HEAVEN."

Debbie completely lost control of her body as every muscle had different ways of interpreting the passionate bliss traveling through her body like an unstoppable tsunami. Her whole body was shaking in a convulsive fit as the erotic rapture took complete control. As Sir James continued claiming his passionate love slave with every thrust, he leaned down and began kissing her shaking and trembling face. He whispered to her.

"I want you Debbie, God, how I need you to be mine. You've filled my heart with desire and passion. Oh God, I will never let you go!"

Twice James thought he saw Debbie's eyes roll to the back her head with the intensity of her orgasm. However, it was only for seconds because she was quickly back staring at him through passion glazed eyes. As James was whispering into her ears, he could see Debbie's mouth trying to respond but she didn't have the breath. Her massive cum had her shaking too hard to form words, but her eyes were telling him how much she loved him.

Sir James felt his cum boiling to the surface and arched his back, buried his cock as deeply against her cervix as he could. He started firing hard ropes of cum against her cervix, battering it, trying to break through to her womb. James looked down and Debbie eyes had a glazed faraway stare, but her body didn't know it as it continued to spasm and shake. As James started trying to pull out of her he felt her pussy grabbing him, trying to pull him back in. He persisted pulling out of her before he unbound her and pulled her shaking and spasming form into his arms.

Sir James held her tightly in his arms, and gently kissed her face. For the first time he felt as though he were falling in love with her and these feelings overwhelmed him. As she lay limp as a rag doll in his arms, still shaking from what James had done to her, for the first time in his life James felt tears in his eyes. This tiny beautiful woman had given him everything and never asked for anything in return and James had no way to describe the depth of his feelings for her. As James caressed her face, his tears splashed on her cheek. He leaned down to kiss the tears away and more tears fell and rolled into her mouth. James followed the tears into her mouth and began to kiss her pouty sensuous lips.

As he was kissing her James felt her arms wrap around his neck and she was pulling him into a deeper kiss. Unfortunately, her teeth were still chattering and she bit his tongue, so he settled for lavishing kisses on her face. When her shaking settled down into just quivers, she whispered. "Hold me tight and don't let me go."

Sir James pulled the duvet over them and pulled Debbie's back tight against his chest and they spooned together. However, with James large size and Debbie's diminutive body it is more accurate to say that James cocooned Debbie into his body. As he felt her snuggle into his embrace James felt complete, filled with love for Debbie and he felt contented and at peace.

As James woke, he was feeling content and lazy, but he had an unaccustomed weight on his chest. After he'd managed to pry his eyes open, he came face-to-face with a blue-eyed angel smiling at him. Debbie had her arms locked together, creating a pillow on his chest for her face to stare at him. Her face had the radiant glow that only a woman in love could have and her smile outshone the sun. He felt his heart jump in his chest as he looked at this goddess smiling at him.

With awe in his voice, James said. "My God Debbie, you look incredibly beautiful in the morning. Come over here and let me kiss you."

Debbie crawled over his chest until her lips were almost touching his and she cried, "Yes my one and only Master."

Their lips merged in a soft and loving kiss that lingered until James needed to breathe and when their lips separated, Debbie laid her head on James chest and stared at him lovingly. Finally, she said. "I have a vivid and wild imagination. I've had dreams of what it would be like for you to make love to me, but nothing prepared me for last night. You filled me completely and when I was stuffed full of your cock, I felt complete. I became your woman last night and I never want to be apart from you. I know where I belong, where home is and it's in your arms."

"James, I'm so in love with you this smile may never leave my face. The love, the ecstasy, the euphoria and the bliss last night transported me to heaven and I had no idea that paradises like that existed. Here in your arms I feel safe, content, loved and I'm home where I belong." She lovingly whispered.

"My whole life nothing has felt as perfect as when I realize how much I need you." She pulled herself tighter into his arms and passionately whispered. "I need you, I desire you, I love you James. Right now, I'm so wet thinking of you and I want you to take me and make love to me again, but I'm so sore I can barely move." She concluded.

Sir James grabbed Debbie and rolled over on top of her as she looked up at her master. She shivered as she felt his powerful body then his love and passion pouring into her. She could also feel his hard cock nudging her sore pussy lips. He possessively kissed her, and began to nibble on her ears in a gesture of love, trust and complete surrender. She tilted her head back and presented her neck for his ravishment. This gesture was not lost on James. In its most primal, presenting your neck is the most incredible act of trust, and supplication. With a growl, James accepted her offer and his lips took possession of her throat.

When Sir James growled and began licking and nibbling on her neck, Debbie shivered and felt her whole-body tingle with goose bumps popping all over her. Nothing in her life ever felt so perfect and so right as when she gave herself to him. As James took possession, her heart soared with love and ecstasy; she knew this is where she belonged.

When Debbie presented her beautiful delicate neck to him, James felt his heart flying and when his lips felt her heart throbbing beneath her skin, he knew she was his to love, cherish and protect. As his lips traveled down her neck, feeling her pulse, nothing had ever felt as intimate as this moment and he knew she completed him. Without her, he was only half. She was where he belonged. She was home. They had only known each other for a little more than a week, but their hearts had been joined forever, and he knew what loving someone, with all that you are, felt like.

Sir James pulled away from her neck and looked into her eyes full of tears and so full of love it took his breath away. He passionately whispered.

"I have wanted you since I first saw you and every day, we are together my love for you grows deeper. With you I feel things I have never felt, love and passion yes, but I also feel complete like I was half and now I'm whole. Having to give you to the village people for punishment hurt me more than it did you. The thought of not having you in my arms makes me crazy and I know I will be half a person. I want you to be with me always, I own you and you belong to me. From now on you will always be mine."

As tears started falling from her eyes, her face beamed at him and she whispered. "Yes, Oh James, Yes I can't bear to be apart from you." She tilted her head begging for a kiss and their lips joined sealing their love pact.

James pulled back from the kiss and playfully said. "If your pussy is so sore, maybe I should kiss it to make it better."

Debbie giggled then suddenly looked serious as she gasps, "James I'm giving you all of me. I will never deny you anything. Baby if you want me, I'm yours, I never want you to stop loving or making love to me. Last night was indescribably perfect and having you buried deep inside me makes me feel a part of you and I never knew anything could feel so incredibly wonderful."

With all this love talk and having James cock caressing her pussy was getting Debbie turned on. Her pussy was leaking its nectar over the head of James cock. The soreness didn't matter anymore and she wanted him inside her.

"Oh God James I don't care I need you inside me ... please fill me with your cock. Oh, master I need you, I need you buried deep inside me." She moaned.

Sir James cock had been nudging between her pussy lips since he rolled on top of her and now it started to move inside her, spreading her lips around the girth of his cock. Debbie felt the soreness and the stretch but the beautiful feeling of him moving inside her overrode all other feeling. When the head of his cock popped through her inner lips, her whole body flushed and tingled. She exhaled a shuttering breath and moaned.

"Oh God James I love this, oh, oh, feeling you inside me, as part of me. Oh God James more ... deeper, Oh baby, I love you, make me yours ... take me ... possess me. Oh God how I love you!"

Debbie's head was thrashing from side to side with her back arched into James chest, while her hands were clawing at his back in mindless passion. Sir James continued to sink into her silky tight slot and the deeper he went; the more Debbie went crazy beneath him. She was breathing in gasping gulps of air as she moaned and quivered and her cries of ecstasy kept spurring him on. As he felt his cock snuggle against her cervix, Debbie's entire body began to shake, her belly started knotting and her legs were quivering as an orgasm overtook her.

Sir James stayed buried deep inside his Debbie, pressing hard against her cervix until her orgasm started to wane. As she came back to him his lips descended beginning to kiss her lips, face, neck and staking his claim on her mouth. Debbie was still quivering when he ended the kiss, he looked at her and saw her ecstasy written on her face and her eyes telling him to take to her over and over again. She wanted him to tame her and make her go crazy for him. She wanted him to dominate her. She wanted him to fuck her hard and make her beg for mercy. James pulled his cock back to her pussy lips and slowly drove her into the bed.

"Oh James ... Oh Baby, so deep in me ... Oh God, sooo wonderful ... I'm so full of you. Oh God ... Please don't ever stop ... Oh God ... Oh God ... Bliss ... Oh Again ... can't stop ... Oh Again."

Debbie shattered into a bigger orgasm almost right away, but James didn't slow down and even began caressing her clit as he started speeding up. Debbie started going wild, thrashing and moaning in mindless ecstasy and started digging her fingernails into James arms and back. Her legs and stomach were shaking as the waves of orgasm would slam into her, setting off a new round of fireworks behind her eyes and in her cunt.

Sir James was pounding into her hard-and-fast and Debbie was adrift on a sea of ecstasy. Her mind was exploding with the incredibly wonderful pleasure James was pounding into her and her body was shaking and trembling with the force of her multiple orgasms. Just as Debbie didn't think she could take anymore pleasure James planted his cock against her cervix and began painting her pussy with his cum. This time Debbie felt his cock pulsing inside her and feeling the man she loved throbbing inside her was incredibly erotic. She felt a deep wave of loving emotion wash through her.

Debbie pulled him into her arms, crushing her into the bed with his weight, but feeling his weight on top of her felt so right, wonderful. It also helped her to control her still shaking body. With her lips and teeth still chattering, she snuggled her face into his neck and lovingly kissed him. She ran her hands over his back caressing it lovingly. When she looked over his shoulder, she saw blood on her hands. She screamed. "Oh my God, James, you're bleeding, what happened?"

Sir James lifted on his elbows, looked into Debbie's horrified face, and said. "Making love to the most beautiful woman in the world happened, the same woman that belongs to me and never leave my side." He looked into her eyes and saw confusion, so he clarified. "My Debbie when you were going crazy and wild, you scratched holes in my back and arms with your fingernails."

Debbie looked absolutely horrified that she done this to James. She started to apologize, but he stilled her apologies with a deep and passionate kiss. When he felt her relax and start to get into the kiss, he explained to her.

"Baby, it's a dream come true for every man to have the woman he loves go crazy scratching and clawing as he drives her insane with passion. I will wear these scars proudly. They are a testament to the depth of your love and passion for me. The look on your face while you're cumming in my arms is the most beautiful I've ever seen. I've never seen anything as stunning as you are amid an orgasm. I want to make love to you all the time, just so I can see your beautiful face with your serene look of bliss. When you explode while we are making love, you make me feel like a god among men, with the power to drive the woman I love crazy and give her pleasure beyond compare."

Debbie looked at James, understanding everything he said, but she still wanted to doctor his wounds. James had a better idea, suggesting they take a shower together then go to get some breakfast. The shower was beautiful and loving as they both use the opportunity to wash and caress their loving partner. Debbie was still horrified at the gouges in James back and since he wouldn't let her doctor them, she gave each one a tiny kiss to make it better.

Debbie felt euphoric with today being her first day as a complete woman owned by Sir James, Lord of the Castle. Nothing had ever felt so perfect and so right as when James took her and made love to her through the night. They both found that they were not whole without each other. Both had professed their love for each other.

12