White Slave Harem Ch. 07

Story Info
Debbie puts on an exhibitionist show before being kidnapped.
6.3k words
4.21
8.1k
9
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

*****

Chapter 7

Throughout all of last few weeks, Debbie realized three things about herself and tried to explain her lessons to James.

First, she finally realized that she is a beautiful and very sensual person. She craves erotic stimulation, but she needs to be pushed, taken and mastered to truly feel the ecstasy she requires. As part of this her sensual discovery she realized that she is:

• An Exhibitionist -- When she dresses scandalously and sees herself in the mirror, she is enthralled with what she sees. She needs to feel the crowd's eyes caressing and crawling over her naked skin validating her passion. She feels the lust in their eyes amplify her own and the more eyes on her the more crazed she becomes.

• A Submissive - she needs to be Mastered and controlled to really experience love and passion. She needs to be conquered having her spoiled and petulant ways stripped away from her so she can release her inner harlot. However, it has to be someone she trusts and loves and that can only be James.

• A bondage slut - Her body comes alive when she's bound and under control of her Master. The bonds take away her ability to resist and that makes her hotter than she's ever been. She's forced to accept everything her Master does and it excites her immeasurably. Her whole body is sensitive and pleading for more and when there's a crowd watching her whole body is electrified.

• She is madly in love with her Master James. He is the only reason the first three exist. She couldn't do any of them without his love, caring and protection. She only feels safe with him and he is the only reason she can let go enough to feel any kind of intense desire.

Showing herself and having erotic or glamorous photos taken during the Collaring ceremony are her are part of the erotic stimulation. Everything James does for and to her drives her wild only making her want more. Her ultimate stimulation is being bound, presenting herself to an audience while showing everyone that she belongs to James. Then she is exposed and safe.

Most important, she has to have James, he's her whole world and not only can she not do without him she doesn't want to. She's never known the kind of all-consuming and self-sacrificing love that she feels for James. She needs to feel him with her all times, if not physically then spiritually. They are sexual dominant and his submissive, but Debbie wants to take it to the next step and she wants to live it. He is her Master and her reason for feeling anything.

Nothing means more to her then James's gentle, loving and complete dominance over her and she wants him guiding and controlling her. She was in love with James, but the minute she truly gave all of herself to him everything went to a whole new level. He has patiently loved and cared for her then dominated her when she needs it. She would have nothing without his love embracing her and it has taken her this long to grasp it.

As the evening started to approach James decided they would indulge in item number one. They were going to the restaurant where Debbie was first punished in town and he was going to help her pick out another outfit to devastate their patrons and staff. This time he called them and made sure they were okay with the special show he had planned.

When Debbie heard of James's plan, she started getting wet thinking of all those eyes ogling her again. Ultimately, they picked out a very beautiful and sexy dress. It was grey with a deep plunging neckline. The mini dress had classic sleeveless spaghetti straps that were simple yet stunning. The fitted shirred stitched skirt had a flattering straight hemline with a centerline that hugged her hips and butt while barely covering them.

The dress had a cowl draping plunge neckline that left most of her breasts and much of her back and belly exposed, with her nipples barely covered. The billowing bodice was perfect for flaunting Debbie's spectacular breasts, but James had a spectacular addition.

Debbie came out of the bathroom, dressed with hair and makeup perfect. Once again James's face fell open in awe as he stared at stunning vision standing before him. He marveled at how a simple dress can be transformed into a spectacular display of titillation when Debbie wears it. Once again, she was devastatingly beautiful as she seductively walked over to James smiling beautifully.

She reached up, wrapped her arms around his neck and breathed, "You know how I love it when you look at me like that." Then she pulled herself into his arms and laid her head against his chest saying, "Master, I love you so very much."

James wrapped his arms around her kissing the top of her head and as she tilted her face upwards, his lips descending to hers. They gently kissed intimately, expressing their undying love for each other. As he looked into her sparkling eyes, he said, "Are you ready for my additions to your outfit?"

Her eyes started to sparkle with mischief and excitement as she said, "Oh yes Master."

James leaned down to the drape of her dress moving it to one side uncovering her left nipple, which he promptly sucked into his mouth. He worked it until her nipple was thrusting proudly and hard in his mouth. When he pulled his mouth away from her nipple, he clamped a small clip on her nipple.

Debbie had been moaning softly as he was sucking on her nipple, but as he clamped the clip on, her moans turned gasps. She gulped air thrusting her breasts into James's hands with the sudden bite of the clip. The sharp harshness of the clip sent bolts of electric desire directly to her already wet pussy. As the craving began to course through her body James started working the other nipple in his mouth.

When her right nipple was hard and proudly waiting for the chomp of the nipple clamp James looked at her softly as he clamped her right nipple. Debbie knew it was coming but the bite of the clamp shot a pulse of blistering desire from her nipple to her dewy folds. Debbie quivered and gasp as she felt the exquisite ache of the clamps on her nipples. As she looked down, she could see her tortured nipples hidden beneath the folds of the dress, but the chain connecting the two clamps was visible for everyone to see.

Debbie's breath caught as she realized everyone would know she's wearing nipple clamps. Debbie looked up at James with his soft loving smile and she knew this was all for her. He was once again asserting his dominance over her body. This was only the beginning and she shuddered at how explosive her climaxes were going to be by the end of the evening. She looked down at the chain connecting her nipples then she saw the third clamp. She realized these were the clamps he used on her when she first became his love slave.

James slid the last clamp underneath her dress. He knelt in front of her pushed her dress up to her waist and slowly slid her thong down to her knees. He grabbed both of her muscular ass cheeks in his hands and fed her clit to his waiting mouth. Debbie's head rolled back on her shoulders as she felt desire coursing through her body and a yearning to have her pussy filled with his cock. Then he clamped last clamp on her clit with the craving was almost too much as her body rocked back and forth with pounding sensations. Her knees threatened to give out, but James held her tight and would not let her fall.

James slid her thong back up covering her womanly slot but it made the clamp pull on her clit with her thighs quivering violently. She whimpered with the harsh pull and when he saw the reaction he said, "The outfit looks better without the thong any way." He slid the thong back down her legs and had her step out of it. Then he pulled her skirt back down tightly but barely covering her very sexy ass. As he stood in front of her and she wrapped her arms around him she realized something else. The chains were shorter than she remembered because every movement and was tugging on her nipples and clit.

She looked at him questioningly and he responded, "Yes I shortened the chains so that every step, every movement will pull and tug on you keeping on the edge of orgasm all night. How do you feel baby slave?"

Debbie felt her passionate anticipation grip her by the throat as she huskily breathed, "Oh James, everyone's going to know that I have nipple clamps. Everyone there will know what a wanton hussy I am. Oh God Master, just the thought has me so turned on my knees are about to give out. You know what turns me on more than I do, God I love you so much."

"I have one more thing for you baby and that's to show everyone that you belong to me." James pulled out the beautiful leather collar that Debbie had bought as well and buckled it around her neck. As he looked up James could see this one gesture made her happier than anything he had ever seen. As her eyes filled with tears of joy he leaned over and gently kissed her. With their lips still barely touching he decreed. "Now your mine, all mine and I am never letting you go."

With that the tears let go falling from her eyes and streaming down her face with the joy of belonging to James there for all to see. James put his hand behind her head and guided her lips to his as he kissed her softly yet fiercely. Then in a dominate voice growled, "Now my beautiful love slave, who do you belong to?"

With her heart filled with happiness and her eyes filled with love she whispered, "Oh you Master, only you. My heart and body are yours to do with what you want. I am completely yours, all you need to is to command me, and I will do everything you want. Please Master kiss me again, I love you so much."

With that James buckled the cuffs on her wrists, kissed her and attached a leash to her collar. As he guided her out to the car, he had never seen her look more beautiful and she radiated an incredible sensual heat. It seemed at that moment she was the womanly incarnation a sexual desire. As she sat in the car she moaned as all the chains pulled on her nipples and clit. She looked over at James and stared at him lovingly, but also with a fierce desire for him to ravish her.

When they got to the restaurant, the valet opened Debbie's door, but she sat there until James came around, then she handed him her leash and she stepped out of the car. The valet stood there with his mouth open frozen in place as the sexiest woman he'd ever seen stood in front of him. James took Debbie's hands pulled them behind her and buckled the cuffs together so that when she walked her shoulders would be pulled back with her breasts thrust proudly forward. The chain between nipple clamps would be there for all to see, tugging on her nipples as her unfettered breasts wobbled enticingly on her chest.

When she came into the restaurant all the noise died as everyone watched her walk through. This time the silence was broken by several gasps and unbelieving comments as the worlds sexiest slave girl walked through the restaurant. Debbie had her head high and he could see and feel her unfettered breasts pulling and tugging on the chains as she walked. About halfway there and James could see her knees start to wobble just a little bit and her Master lovingly put his arms around her. His arm helped to steady her for the last part of her walk. Throughout it all Debbie stood proud to be James's sexy slave girl.

As she sat down James undid her cuffs so that she would be able to eat and he noticed her breathing was coming in labored gasps. When James asked what was wrong Debbie told him that when he saw her legs wobbling, she was having an orgasm as she walked through the restaurant. She would have fallen to the ground if it weren't for his arms and support.

Debbie dropped her head looking at the ground and shamefully said, "I'm sorry Master, I came without your permission. I submit myself for your punishment." As she finished saying that her eyes lifted just a little bit, and James could see the gleam in her eye.

James smiled a crooked little smile then in a commanding tone said, "I'll think of a suitable punishment later my petulant slave girl." He gave her a sly wink and she followed with a saucy expectant smile.

She leaned over and kissed him and said, "You are the best Master any slave girl could ever want and I am so proud that I belong to you. I'm so proud that you are my Master. James, I love you so, I can't even tell you the depth my love for you."

Debbie got up and slid over into James's lap stretching arms around his neck and snuggling into the crook of his shoulder. James's arms wrapped around her soft supple body pulling her tightly against him, wanting to block the whole world and keep Debbie safe in his arms. Alas, the world could not be pushed aside and beauty as rare as Debbie could not be kept in a bottle as much as he wanted to do exactly that.

As if she could sense his thoughts Debbie kissed of his neck, nibbled on his ear. Then she whispered in his ear, "James, of all the things I found out about myself over the last few months, you are all I really care about. I don't want to be shared or share you and nothing matters without you, but I have my exhibitionist side as well and if somehow you could control everything this might be the answer to all our needs and desires. Let there be no doubt in your mind will give up everything if I can only be with you. You're my lover, my protector, my Master and the only person that truly cares about me. More importantly I have given myself to you and you are my only true Master, I love you and I know you will do what's best for both of us."

Debbie began to rub her clamped nipples against his chest and quivered gasping as she said, "Your sub needs you to play with her body Master. I need you to show everyone here who I belong to and what you can do to me." Debbie kissed him, leaned over to his face and looked into his eyes and said, "Please love me James, drive me crazy. I need you to tease me into insanity and make me explode in your arms while everyone watches. Please Master, I need you."

James twisted Debbie in his lap until she was straddling his legs facing him. Debbie was looking at James with her eyes full of passion and anticipation. He noted her breathing start to get more ragged as he softly grabbed the chain between her breasts. He gently tugged on it, first pushing it down so both nipples felt the pull then pulling it up tugging on her clit. While her breathing labored in between whimpers and moans, her eyes stayed on his. Likewise, James eyes were probing her heart through her eyes and he saw the love, but also lust, desire and need building.

"Would you like me to strip off your top and show your nipple clamped breasts to everyone here?" James said softly and lovingly to her.

James saw her eyes glaze with the incredible passion she was feeling and the knowledge that he was going to strip her in front of an audience sent her arousal skyrocketing. Now he was making her tell him to strip her, show her to the audience and ravish her in front of them. With her mouth falling open in an extended lusty whimper she slowly nodded her head up and down.

With their eyes still locked together in a loving gaze, James reached and grabbed the left spaghetti strap, slowly pulling it down her arm. As her clamped nipple popped free, she quivered as her exposure to the restaurant sent jolts of erotic need through her. James could see the eroticism of the moment building in her eyes as he reached up and released the clamp from her nipple.

Debbie moaned erotically, with her whole-body shuttering as the blood rushed back into her nipple sending fiery pulses through her belly to her already soaked womanly folds. Debbie's eyes drifted shut as she tried to control the feelings running through her body. James lightly grabbed and twisted her throbbing nipple and said in a commanding voice, "Don't close your eyes keep them on me I want to see everything through your eyes."

Debbie's eyes snapped open latching onto James's, pouring her love, need and hard-driving passion into his eyes. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the crowd gathering around them and knowing the whole restaurant was watching only made it that much more wanton and delicious.

James could see she wants more; she wants it all tonight. James softly massaged her exposed, tortured nipple with his thumb and forefinger, stroking it until once again it was hard and thrusting proudly as it pointed at her audience. Her breasts were wobbling enticingly as her breath came in gasping gulps and through his peripheral vision, James noticed the crowd growing as it gathered closer to watch.

Seeing the lust burning in her eyes James knew the answer. However, he was going to make Debbie tell him everything she wanted, "Do you want everyone here to watch me expose your other breast and play with your nipple?"

The thought of what he was doing was driving Debbie crazy with need. Once again, she realized that he knows what she needs more than she does and he is the perfect man for her. She groaned erotically, took a shuddering breath, agog with anticipation and captivated by the total control he had over her. She couldn't deny him anything and truthfully, she wanted this even more than he did. Her eyes locked on his, mesmerized by his power then hypnotically she nodded her head up and down.

James reached for the right spaghetti strap and started pulling it down her arms slowly building Debbie's anticipatory excitement. When the dress at last slid from her nipple, the top of her dress pooled in her lap. Debbie shuddered with her breasts quivering excitedly. She was now completely topless in front of the gathering audience and spellbound with her Master controlling her every move. She knew that obeying her Master was the only way to sedate the euphoric tumult that held her body hostage.

She felt all their eyes caressing her nipples as she heard gasps and excited murmurs from the audience. Feeling all their combined lust pouring into her exposed body sent a flash of red-hot passionate yearning through her quivering belly.

With her eyes still locked to his, her Master gently pulled off the remaining nipple clamp. She whimpered loudly as the blood rushed into the tip of her nipple with her head rolling on her shoulders trying to stem the sensations trampling through her body. She tried to maintain eye contact with her Master but her trembling body was making that difficult. As James began to massage her right nipple, she felt each tug and twist sending corresponding caresses directly to her clit.

At this point Debbie knew the audience was still there watching, but it was taking all of her concentration not to let the orgasm consume her. She knew James wanted her to hold her orgasm and wait until he gave her permission to cum. Her Master was taking special pains to drive her crazy and she wanted to please him. Her orgasmic spring tightened and she fought to keep it in check.

James saw her eyes glazed with lust building in her body, ready to explode, but he still had much more to do. He first had to get her attention so he gave her a light lick on her nipple. As her eyes focused on him once more, he asked, "Do you want me to remove the last clamp?" She gasped audibly as she quickly nodded her head up and down with her eyes begging him to end the torment and ravish her.

He tugged on the chain coming out of the top of her dress sending tremors through her body, "Do you want me to strip you naked. Would you like to be gloriously nude in front of everyone in the restaurant before I take off the clamp?"

For Debbie the erotic torture kept building and she wasn't sure how much more she could endure with her body shaking and trembling. Her voice quivered in passionate need as she took a deep shuddering breath and she whispered, "Oh, oh God yes, oh please Master show everyone that I belong to you."

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12