White Slave Harem Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie could hear the murmurs of the crowd and knew they were watching her Master play with her exposed breasts. She felt shivers running amuck through her body and her nipples tightened even more as the crowd's lustful comments reached her ears. She wants to be his play toy tonight, have him show everyone how he owns and tames her wild lustful body.

James knew at this point her legs were shaking too badly to support her. So, he wrapped his arms around her and stood with her in his arms then laid her back across the table. Now Debbie could truly see the entire restaurant had gathered to watch. She felt all their eyes caressing her breasts; she almost felt their flickering tongues licking her nipples. As James finally stripped the dress from her she felt all their lusty gazes turn to her swollen glistening pussy. It was almost too much as she felt the lust overwhelming her and she was tittering over her orgasmic chasm.

As she felt all the eyes caressing her breasts, belly and down to her succulent pussy, Debbie couldn't stop the passionate craving pouring into her. She saw people licking their lips with both men and women rubbing their crotch and she knew she was going to disobey her Master as the orgasm threatened to overtake her. Suddenly a firm swat on her butt brought her back to James as he firmly said, "Eyes on me don't make me punish you in front of these people."

Debbie quivered and gratefully said, "Thank you Master for saving me from disobeying you."

James grabbed her arms then linked the cuffs together. Then took off his belt and wrapped it around the link holding her cuffs together. He pulled her arms over her head then back down the underside of the table forcing her to arch her back. Then he attached the belt to something underneath the table.

James stood in front of her looking into her eyes as he softly caressed her cheek. He lovingly muttered, "Now my beautiful slave girl you are bound and vulnerable to anyone I choose to give you too. Do you want me to give you these people, letting them lick and suck your nipples, lick and suck your pussy or even let them fuck you?"

Debbie looked at James with panic in her eyes as she started to shake her head; no, she realized that was not the right answer. The thought of everyone licking her nipples and pussy send her desire skyrocketing, but having someone else fuck her sent a panic through her. She knew her adoring Master would never let anyone else touch her, so she whispered, "I belong to you my Master, and my body is for your pleasure. If it's your pleasure to give me to someone else, and then yes Master, I will do whatever you desire of me."

James's heart soared with love he felt for her and he leaned down to lovingly claim her mouth while his hand began to roll over her breasts and tweaking her nipples. When his hand happened to stray across the chain attached to her clit, he gave that a few tugs as well. Debbie's mouth opened wide in an intake of breath as her slightly diminished passion roared back through her body. James took full advantage of her wide-open maw plundering her sensuous mouth with his tongue.

As James pulled his mouth from hers, Debbie's whole body was twisting and writhing in barely controlled passion on the table. As he looked into her impassioned eyes she whispered, "Please, Ma Master, please make me cum."

James leaned over, grabbed one of her hard-proud nipples between his teeth, and pulled stretching it. After he finally let go, he looked back in Debbie's eyes and breathed, "Not yet my beautiful playmate, not quite yet. We still have one more clamp to take care of."

James kissed and caressed his way down her sunken defined belly, and through the Valley between her hips and to her weeping folds swollen with desire. James reached up and grabbed two napkins off the table spread her legs wide and tied each ankle to leg of the table. Debbie was now spread wide open on display for all to see and with that, all elements were in play for one of Debbie's most explosive orgasms. She was bound to a table, on display for the audience to ogle and James was making love to her. This was her explosive orgasmic triumvirate.

As he kissed his way along her inner thighs, he saw the muscles of her legs and belly quivering as she tried to hold back the inevitable orgasm. As he reached the lips of her pussy and began to trace her pussy lips with his tongue, Debbie's gasps and moans turned ragged and breathless. He knew any second her orgasm would slip beyond her ability hold it at bay.

James dragged his tongue across the tortured tip of her clit and Debbie screamed pleading and begging to let her cum. James reached up and yanked the clamp off her clit after saying to Debbie, "Cum for me Pet, cum hard and long." He immediately sucked her clit into his mouth giving her tortured clit some of loving attention that it needed.

The second that Debbie heard the word cum her body exploded into a muscle-clenching arch that brought gasps from the audience, but Debbie didn't hear any of it. Her heart and mind exploded into a sea of colors, lights and fireworks worthy of any New Year's celebration. Debbie's body twisted, writhed and strained within the limits of her bondage with all the cords and muscles on her body straining in relief against her skin.

The orgasm went on and on with Debbie feeling her world shatter around her. In the back of her mind she could see and hear the audience gasping in awe of what they were seeing. That only seemed to drive her further, stretching her cum further and deepening it. She was in a blissful euphoria that very few people ever get to experience and she wanted it to continue forever. Ultimately her body could only last so long in her clinched orgasmic state and as it ended, she screamed the name of her Master.

As she fell back to the table and James sucked her clit back in his mouth sending Debbie exploding into another back-arching cum. It was not quite as powerful as the first, but still an awe-inspiring sight. She fell back to the table with her belly trying curl her into a fetal position, but bound as she was, she could only quiver violently as her cum consumed her.

~~~

In the audience were two huge men with their t-shirts stretched tight over their bulging muscles. They came into the restaurant looking for kidnap opportunities, but now they were mesmerized by the scene in front of them and forgot about their reason for being there. Neither of them had ever seen such an incredibly gorgeous woman; however, Debbie's display of erotic athleticism had them drooling.

Both men had large bulges in their pants and they now understood why they were being paid such a large amount of money. They couldn't drag their eyes away from Debbie as her taut luscious mind-blowing body contorted in her second orgasm. Her tiny belly was rippling in orgasmic fervor with her hips straining against her bonds. Debbie's spectacular legs were shaking and quivering in a stunning display of orgasmic exultation. Her hard nipples were pleading on her shuddering breasts and both men were stunned with the spectacle.

As they both watched James drive her through another massive cum, they were wondering if they could sample some of her before delivery. Both of them knew it was going to be difficult to keep their hands off the merchandise once they had her and now more than ever, they knew they had to get her.

They knew with this huge crowd watching tonight was not the night. They needed to keep watching her and find her in an isolated situation. Her Master was a strong muscular guy, but there were four of them and they knew they could take him if it came down to that. As a team they had been through hell and back. This was a cake walk and they arrogantly knew she would be in their grasp very soon.

~~~

Debbie was lying on the table quivering and shaking after her third massive orgasm. Then James walked around to the head of the table so he could look into her eyes trailing his hands over her artistically displayed body. While one hand continued to tease her pussy and nipples the other hand cupped her face lovingly and the two lovers poured their love into each other through their eyes. James lovingly and gently kissed her then gazing in her eyes said, "My beautiful sexy slave girl, would you like to be fucked in front of all of these people?"

In a soft quivering, but passionately needy a voice Debbie said, "Oh yes Master, please yes and if it pleases my Master, please let it be you."

James leaned down kissing her face then her lips. In a soft loving voice, he whispered softly, "You know I can never share you, your mine, all mine and you will always be mine. I love you more than I can put into words and I will always love you."

Debbie looked at him with tears of joy and love glistening in her eyes and with her quivering lips said, "Please love me James, make love to me and claim me as yours once again."

James kissed her once more with a long luxurious kiss. Then he went back between her legs, dropping his pants and began feeding his engorged cock into the gloriously soft and silky womanly slot of the only woman he's ever loved.

The audience at first was enthralled by Debbie's athletic eroticism and incredibly explosive orgasms. Now that had transitioned and they were witnessing love making at its most heart-rending pinnacle. While still incredibly erotic it was the most beautiful thing any of them had ever seen. No one moved, they almost felt embarrassed as though they were intruding on a couple's intimate moment of pure love.

James knew that with a full night of teasing there was no way he could last very long, but he wanted Debbie to come with him while he was looking into her eyes. Therefore, as his cock traveled slowly but forcefully from her swollen pussy lips to her cervix, one hand teased alternating between her nipples. His other hand caressed her clit in a way he knew would bring her to orgasm quickly. The two lover's eyes locked in a loving union as James began to speed up his thrusts inside her. Debbie felt the love and the erotic tension building inside her, as she moaned James's name lovingly.

She felt James start to lose his rhythm while feeling him swell inside her and she knew he was about to cum. She started reaching for hers, to trying to cum with him but it was too far away, then James pinched her clit and said. "Cum now for me baby."

Her mouth fell open and her eyes bugged out as her mind and body responded to his command with a blinding orgasm seizing her body. Their eyes stayed locked together passionately transmitting their love for each other and in the mist of Debbie's orgasm she felt James pulsing inside her as he filled her with his seed. In that moment she realized that he truly is her Master with her heart, mind and body responding to his commands stronger than if they were her own.

While still buried inside her James reached down, untied her legs and used one of the napkins to gather their combined juices. He pulled up his pants and quickly came around to her head unbuckling her arms and picked her up off the table cradling her body. The audience unsure of what to do now began tentatively clapping, others joined in, and soon it was a standing ovation. Debbie draped her still bound arms over James's head and pulled herself tightly into his embrace.

As much as Debbie craved the audience, at this moment she only wanted to feel James's love surrounding her. James sat down in his chair with Debbie still naked in his lap and this was the signal for the crowd to disperse. Debbie snuggled tightly into his arms kissing his neck and mewing in loving contentment.

Then suddenly a waiter appeared saying. "May I go over our specials for the evening?"

The absurdity of the moment struck James and Debbie as they both began to laugh. With Debbie still completely nude in his lap the waiter began to go through the menu. After they had ordered dinner James commanded Debbie to stand still while he lovingly dressed her leaving loving kisses everywhere on her skin before he covered her with her dress. As he did, Debbie never felt more loved, cherished or cared for as she did in that one little moment.

Her heart was beating wildly in her chest with the love she had for James as she realized one other thing. All the beautiful loving and erotic fantasies that she's ever had and all the romantic novels she has read, she has now surpassed every one of them. It was all thanks to her loving husband; it was due to the depth of her new found love and commitment to him.

As he sat back down, James looked into Debbie's eyes and the depth of pure selfless love contained there took his breath away. He'd never seen the depth of her love like this and it was unselfish and limitless going straight to his soul.

Their journey of erotic discovery has led them unearth the depth of love that two people can have for each other. They discovered talents neither knew they had, but they also found that together their deep abiding love makes them very powerful. They are in perfect sync and harmony with each other, with James leading and Debbie following. Like two dancers displaying their synchronized art, they display the power of two people becoming one.

When two people love each other enough to sacrifice themselves for the person they love, they become powerful. When their love combines with each playing their respective role, the resulting harmony makes them an unstoppable. Even as dominant and submissive they are equals sharing their power. James has no power that Debbie hasn't given him and James is just directing their combined power into a loving and harmonious dance.

~~~~

Dinner was on the house and as they began to leave everyone thanked them for the most spectacular show. As they walked out the door their valet was no longer there. Instead there is a huge hulking man acting part of a valet. Sir James knew everyone in the town and this gentleman was not from here. His suspicions were immediately aroused, but before he could say anything two large gentlemen grabbed him, gagged him and bound him head and foot. The valet grabbed Debbie and ushered her screaming into a nearby waiting van.

Sir James watched them drive off screaming into the gag. His gorgeous slave girl had been kidnapped and, in his heart, he knew who had done it. He squirmed and screamed until finally someone exited the restaurant and helped him. He immediately began making phone calls and gathered a group of former IRA thugs and his Irish Mafia friends. Together, they were going to get her back and make the kidnappers pay.

12