White Slaves of Benghazi

Story Info
3 white women enslaved in Benghazi.
2.3k words
3.12
32.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were three American women on the flight from Rome to the Islamic Republic of Benghazi. They had seen the lurid news reports of a British woman who had been inducted into slavery. She was with her boyfriend who redeemed his girlfriend from slavery and the auction block by marrying her. She had been issued slave papers and a Slave ID card. The Italian press had run photos of her Slave ID card which depicted her naked from the breasts up. What they did not show was the reverse side with her ass as red as a lobster from the tawse her husband-owner had administered.

Two of the women were traveling with one man. Barbara Harris was an heiress. Susan McAllister was her secretary and lesbian lover since college. Frank Harris was married to Barbara and saw an opportunity to benefit from enslaving an heiress. The other woman, Gina Benelli, was an American cable news reporter accompanied by her cameraman-producer. When they boarded the plane the stewardess gave them all Burkas to wear so as to avoid a riot in Benghazi.

When they arrived in Benghazi, the men went into the customs line. The women stood ten feet behind the men.

"Do you own these women? Are you their husband?"

"My name is Frank Harris. Barbara Harris is my wife. And Susan McAllister is a servant,"

"We do not honor government marriages. Were you married in a mosque or a church?"

"No."

"Then you are not married. You will go through the door on the right with your women to get Slave ID papers. You can then either marry one or both of the women, keep them as slaves or sell them at auction on Saturday."

"My name is Steve Walsh. I am a TV producer and Gina Benelli works for me."

"She will get slave papers. Do with her as you will."

Inside the building a man said, "we will have to take photos for your slave girls' IDs. Have your women take off their clothes."

"Why do we have to take off our clothes?"

"Silence. Women are not allowed to speak without permission."

"Mr Harris, the women must be nude. The front of their ID cards will show them naked from their breasts up. And the back of their ID cards will show how red their whipped asses were when their owner beat them."

The women normally would have run the other way. But it dawned on them that their fantasies of a weekend of slavery had met reality. They began to take off their clothes. Steve and Frank talked to each other. Steve wanted Frank to whip Gina's ass so he could film it for the ratings back home. Frank wanted to embarrass Barbara as much as possible. He told Steve he was going to get the girls as excited as possible. It would be great video for back home but more importantly the embarrassment would isolate the women making them susceptible to his manipulation.

The women followed a rather fierce looking man into the next room where the women were to be spanked. They saw Frank select his instrument - a tawse. Then he said, "Gina you will be spanked first." He needed to practice making spanked women come. She had the biggest breasts and Barbara had the smallest. She bent over the spanking bench. Then Frank strapped her wrists so she was at the mercy of the Male.

"Gina, you are now under the control of the Male. You are a slave and will serve the Male." Then he waited a minute until he noticed she was starting to get excited. He had her count out ten smacks with the tawse. He took a break and touched her labia for a minute. Then ten more with Mr Tawse. Then he inserted two fingers inside her pussy. He brought her almost to orgasm. Then he withdrew his fingers and gave her the final ten. Then he inserted his two fingers inside her and did not stop until she orgasmed. With proper editing it would look like she enjoyed having her ass beaten.

He called Susan next. He did the same to her. And then the same to Barbara. She did not want to come because that video would ostracize her from polite society back in Manhattan. The women had transitioned into slavery after their asses had been whipped. Not one asked for clothes. And nobody tried to cover themselves from the looks of the Male. Well, Barbara did try to put her hands over her pussy. But that rather fierce looking Arab said, "Never cover yourself. It pleases men to see naked women. You are now a slave and your only real purpose is to please the Male."

They went back into the first room and were given a moment to compose themselves before being photographed for their ID cards.

Gina went first. She worked in front of cameras and would make a better pose. She showed the other women how to look happy and alluring for the Slave ID cards. Ten minutes later they had Slave ID cards and Slave papers. They were in English and Arabic. The photos on the front showed them naked from their breasts up with happy faces dreaming of enjoying life as slave girls. On the back the photos were from head to toe. Their faces were looking over their shoulder to the camera as if saying "I hope my red ass gets you excited, Master."

The women still did not have clothes. Frank had Steve show them the unedited version of the Mr Tawse videos. It showed all 3 women enjoying intense orgasms. But Frank's fingers were not on the screen. The women had to make the best they could with slavery. They could never return on their own to Manhattan.

A couple of local women handed the 3 women burkas without their western clothes and underwear. Then they chained the three women together for transport back to the hotel. Frank bought two tawses. He put one on the coffee table in Gina's room. And the other was on display in his room so Barbara and Susan would know better than to act up and to ridicule Frank as they had before when they had money. Under slavery Barbara's money was now Frank's.

Frank had a plan. Steve had emailed the first day's filming. New York immediately called back and asked for more. Frank intervened. There will be an auction of Saturday. The women will be for sale. I can put in a high reserve price so we only have to pay a 3% commission on a million dollars. $30,000. A lot of money but not as much as one ad on a nationwide TV show with the highest ratings in recent memory. It will appear to the women and to the TV audience that Frank had won the bidding war.

New York said done.

Frank said, "You girls are slaves. No need for hotel maid service. Barbara, you will clean the bathrooms and make the beds until Saturday morning when you are both sold into slavery. Susan, you will give me a blowjob. And the two of you are not allowed to come until after you are sold. Then it is up to your Master. And Barbara, you cannot buy your way out of slavery. You are flat broke. Slaves are allowed neither cash nor credit cards."

Susan meekly came forward and gave her Master a blowjob. The first of her life but certainly not the last.

On Saturday morning the 3 women from the slave transport service came to pick up the white women. They were chained together and taken to the auction house near the market. It was early and slave buyers did not start showing up until almost 9. The three women were chained to immovable blocks so men could examine their flesh. They quickly figured out that Gina was the favorite. She was an Italian and looked almost like an Arab woman.

The auction started at 3 PM because the cable company wanted to sell ads for the live show to people in California where it was early and to Japan where it was late. The women sold for $500,000, $400,000 and $300,000. They did not know the names of their buyers but Gina felt good because of her high price. Barbara was miserable for her low price.

Afterwards, they were told that Frank owned all three women. He told them that he was going to marry them under Benghazi rules so they would be sold as slaves if they disobeyed their Master. Then Frank said, "Gina and Susan you can phone your mothers and tell them that you are getting married and will be having babies. Your new husband demands babies.

"Hello, mom. It's me Gina. Don't pay any attention to those network videos. I am getting married and my husband wants babies. Yes. I will come back to Brooklyn but I have to get permission from my husband."

Susan said, "Hello, mom. I am getting married to a man. And he insists I have babies. With me as an only child you probably thought you would never become a grandmother. We should have your first grand baby next year."

"Hello, sis. It's me, Barbara. I am getting married under Benghazi law and will be having a baby soon enough. Whenever my new master says. Of course those videos were doctored. No woman wants her ass whipped that hard. That tawse made me obedient. I am more obedient than any woman in your suburban garden club."

The timing of the wedding gave Frank 10 days to get the women into shape. Barbara was given permanent housemaid status. Susan loved gardening so she was given gardening books to help her take care of Frank's estate in the Hamptons. Gina was to be used for show. She would get pregnant first. Then Susan and then Barbara. Barbara would replace the household staff and Susan the gardeners. Frank made a show of making Gina head slave of his harem. He had been trying to figure out how to best hype the ratings and not violate New York marital laws. He decided to marry all three women at the Benghazi consulate in New York which was Barbara's old estate in the Hamptons and now belonged to Frank Harris.

When he got back to New York he had an idea. He would spank the women again. But this time Barbara and Susan were spanked in front of their old servants and the servants of their neighbors and of course Steve's TV cameras. This aired during prime time with plenty of promotions for the wedding of the century. Both Susan and Barbara orgasmed. This time Frank had a bull dyke looking local gym teacher doing some muff diving during the whipping by neighborhood maids. Great class war footage. Upper crust woman said she was no heiress. A wealthy woman of breeding would not give in. Barbara tried to explain to old friends that a woman's twat ruled her and not the other way around.

One of the maids said, "if you know my name, I will give you six light taps. If you don't know my name, I will give you six that you will remember for the rest of your life." The heiress did not know the woman's name. The spankings went down hill from there.

On the day of the wedding the women as slaves were not allowed clothes until the ceremony when they were given burkas to cover their nakedness. Frank liked burkas because they were cheaper than western clothes. Not so much fashion. Gina was the first to have a baby. Then Susan 6 months later and Barbara 6 months after that. Susan won an award for her garden. Frank could afford it. The women were cheap compared to the old trend and fashion setting days. And then there were the royalties from the weddings.

The cable company was astounded at their ratings for the wedding. Those videos of the whippings had sparked interest. They had sandwiched in the wedding of one man to 3 American women in between their highest rated shows to try and get people to look at the rest of their lineup.

Frank did not need the money he made from the cable company. He had Barbara's wealth and under his management they spent two thirds less than Barbara did.

On the first anniversary of his marriage to 3 women, Steve did a live show. Gina was nursing her baby. Susan was obviously pregnant and Barbara had just received news from the doctor confirming her pregnancy. Steve decided that the women would follow Arab custom and nurse their babies until they were six years old. It made for bigger breasts. Since he had so many women, he allowed Barbara, the maid, to service the other women who were superior to her. He would tell the women at dinner who would be in his bed that night. He gave Barbara her fair share of his attentions. She was grateful. None of the women had much to do with the outside world. Gina went to Italian dinners on Sundays. But she went as a pregnant mother to be. Gina did not miss the night life. Those people were shallow.

Babies for Gina and Susan and pregnancy for Barbara had transformed the women. Initially, the three women were so embarrassed by those awful videos of their orgasming from whipping that they felt isolated from the rest of America and had to take refuge in their husband Frank. But pregnancy had changed all that, They all had a new purpose. They would henceforth dedicate their lives in service to their Owner and to the children they had with him. They were slaves and served the Male.