White Sluts!

Story Info
Are American white women the sluts of the Earth?
2.4k words
3.77
8.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, I as most men love sluts and as a black man I adore and prefer my sluts to be white. All you have to do is look at porn and you can find the most beautiful white sluts doing what they do best, being slutty. From licking ass to gaging on Cock, drinking cups of cum or having a piss shower by several men, is there's nothing white women will not do?

But is it only porn stars, strippers and prostitutes, who do these things for money? What about the average white female? So, I decided to see for myself, a test if you will, a yearlong hands-on research project.

I just turned 50 and because of hard work and good investments I am officially retired. I am happily married to a wonderful black queen; she is 15 years older than me. I was 25 and she was 40 when we married, she was the business professor, at my university where I was a student.

Now at 65, she is also retired, and enjoys spending her time, travelling and visiting, our four sons and 5 grandchildren. Our sons are in the military two, live in Germany, one in Dubai and, one is based in London.

While she is away, she is happy, knowing I am happily pursuing, my research, and Fucking white Sluts!

I was a professional athlete into my late thirties and since then a personal trainer for clients all in pro sports. I am 6 6" tall 240lbs with very little body fat, a 9"thick cock. and my wife says a great ass, smooth round and firm!

As a man and a lover, I have a taste for submissive white women, beautiful to plain- Jane. As long as they have a good pair of tits and love a good hard fuck from a big black dick, we can't miss as friends.

To test my theory that all white women can be trained to be sluts, I opened up my computer and got on my phone and joined as many dating sites as I could find, plus many adult forums, looking for love or casual hook ups. I wanted to cast as large of a net as I could, to catch as many white females as possible.

I made each add specific to a fetish or desire you could see in porn. Below I established the following criteria, these adds were posted all over the Country.

Wanted, submissive white women 21-50.

1

Women, who are capable of having children, but because of life circumstances, have not! But want a baby and are willing to be bred by a black stud. I will breed you with no strings attached! This is not a fantasy game, but for real. Lesbians couples, single females welcome, White Only!

2

White females wanted 21 -25 who are looking for a Black Sugar Daddy, to play Daddy games with! You must be beautiful and petite.

3

I am for looking for one hot white girl 20 -30 who dreams to be gangbanged, you will be a cum dump for 8 black jocks. Must be a blonde with a great ass! and love the taste of black cock, no pros please! this includes strippers!

4

Looking for a white female 21-50 who wants to be a trained to be a three-hole slut!

5

Wanted, white women to abuse for my pleasure, I love, tit- ass and pussy spanking. Hair pulling, face slapping, spitting, throat fucking, rough sex a must! All limits respected.

6

Wanted a white female to worship my naked body. You will use your lips and tongue to lick my body! My feet, and balls, underarms, and ass hole to be licked sucked and tongue fucked on demand!

7

Wanted pretty white females 20-25, who a that special time in their month will take my big black dick in their cunt and paint it RED, heavy flows only!

8

Wanted white women, a Hen party or a group of friends, a soft ball team to GANGBANG ME, and my 9" black meat! I love to eat white pussy.

9

To all the piss and cum loving white sluts 18-50.who want to experience a piss enema, in your ass or cunt, from a hard black dick buried deep in your hole, I'm your man!

It has been nearly a year since I placed the 9 adverts in the varies sites and apps, and the response has been nothing more than phenomenal! It's been truly remarkable, over 800 women have answered the varies adds. I was surprised even shocked, at the number of women who want me to breed them, just under a 100.

As I spoke to many of these women it became clear to me, that this was not a Slut thing, but something much deeper!

. Many of them said they could not find a husband or even keep a long-term boyfriend. And that me having a college degree as well as my physical attributes and being as they say so handsome, plus knowing that I would not interfere in them being the sole parent, made me the perfect choice!

A lesbian couple from LA, explained to me that the number of white men who have come out as gay has doubled in the past 15 years. And that 72% of all same sex marriages were between white men. Then there's the broke ones, the ones hooked on drugs and alcohol, the estimated half a million in prison and the married ones making it nearly impossible to find a good white man.

After a lot of planning, thought, and discussions, I choose the 12 women that I would breed. With so much choice, it would have been easy to pick the ones that I really wanted to fuck based on looks alone. But in my heart, I knew these women were more than just a Fuck!

So, my choices came from my gut, as too which of these women needed to be a mother the most. Who could financially afford a baby and would be the best parent to this child.

After clearing up the logistics, of when and where, plus me making it understood to the 4 lesbian couples, that it would happen the old fashion way, no turkey baster bullshit, meaning she will be fucked long and hard like the rest!

There was one concerned, even scared looking lesbian wife, her name was April. April was 28 about 5ft11 tall strong athletic build, she was a champion swimmer in college, and she was beautiful, married to Milly a 39yr old lawyer.

April confessed to me that she was a Virgin and never had anything larger than the fingers and the tongue of her scissor sister wife, in her pussy, ever!

I explained to her that I have 9" fat Cock, and that I will use it on her just as I would on all the other wives, hard and deep. And it may hurt, I'm not going to lie to you it will hurt, but nothing compared to childbirth. It is up to you if you really want to be a mother!

A week later she and her wife agreed that they want me to breed April. We made plans for her breeding when the time was right, more on this couple later!

Of the 12 women I agreed to breed, 4 are single 4 are married, two to white men two to black men, and the 4 lesbians all married. I made it clear that none of the men can be present during the breeding of their wives, this is not a cuckold session!

But strangely two of the lesbian women wanted to not only be there, but to participate. Both partners wanted me to fuck them first, on our initial meeting before I fucked their wives not to get pregnant but to show their partner, that they are in this together.

The wife of April who is a virgin, is Milly!

Milly she was special, with long dark hair and Milky pale skin with large swollen yet firm breast.

Milly knowing how nervous her wife April became, once seeing the size on my swollen black dick, hard and erect, took control of the breeding session!

What I found fascinating is that she wanted her body, her cunt to take the majority of the abuse and pounding from my big dick, even though at 5'2"105lbs she was much smaller than her wife April, and 12 yrs. older, but she wasn't a virgin!

She wanted to be in control, responsible even, for the amount of cum that was slowly filling my balls. She needed to know that it was her tight pussy, her fuck hole, that was making my balls fill with sperm, it was her sperm, she made it!

Milly was willing to except whatever I needed or wanted to do to her, for as long as I wanted, just to fill my black Balls with sperm!

Over and over again she told me to fuck her like a whore! she didn't know I fucked her like a Slut!

When my balls had filled to the point of exploding, which in my case was after 40 minutes of me going deep, and her riding me, I knew what she wanted me to do!

I pulled my dick from her warm stretched cunt, April was lying next to me her legs spread wide and pulled near her chest, she was as pale as a ghost!

My dick was hard and swollen and leaking from the tip as I rammed it deep in her Pure, Virgin pussy which was tight yet very very wet!

April let out a scream, I knew she was in pain, I felt for her, but I also knew she was strong and committed to this breeding. I wasn't going to let screams and tears stop me from fucking this beautiful bitch

As my black dick split her in-two, without mercy I pounded her virgin fuck hole! hard and deep over and over! With one last deep lunge I buried my ace of spade and did not move!

As my balls emptied and filled her young cunt with load after load of hot cream, I could see the tears running from her eyes, When I pushed what I believe to be the last drop of cum, left my body. I asked her was she alright, with a deep swallow she nodded.

Not until then did I realise her wife had straddled my back, her pink hairless cunt rubbing against the firm round checks of my ass. She was riding me like a black stallion, as I lay deep in her wife's cunt.

Milly began to rub her hot sticky cunt up and down, back and forth against my smooth black ass. Faster and faster as she twisted and grinned her wet clit into my hot flesh, riding me like a Bull! I could feel the heat of her bare cunt rubbing onto my sweat covered back, the friction from her grinding cunt was like fire and suddenly, she stopped!

I felt what I thought was pee, but she was rubbing her clit wildly an began squirting all over my ass and back it felt incredible, the whole night was incredible! Then I thought to myself, did she just fuck me?

I lay exhausted, and because of the tightness of her wife's virgin cunt my dick could not completely deflate. I was still lodged deep in her pink pussy. I lay atop her hot white skin, my face buried in the pillow. Sandwiched between these two, beautiful souls, I hear their lips touching, their words of love and care as I fall asleep, knowing that soon I must make her cry again!

We repeated this act again that night, and once again in the morning, well we slept late more like the afternoon.

As they were leaving April looked at me with an expression that was full of feelings, a cross between relief, accomplishment, and gratitude, I believe she knew when she left me, she was pregnant!

Milly looked at me with a much different vibe, that of love and hate!

She knew that I could have been gentler, and more compassionate to April she also knew deep down inside that I would not be!

She got exactly what she expected from me. She loved watching the way I treated April, her Pure wife as I laced her Virgin soil with my seed, but hates me for doing it my way, she is a lesbian after all!

I'm happy to say as I write this, that Milly and April had their baby. I don't know what sex it is but, with 4 boys of my own I could take a good guess! all I know is that they are extremely grateful and happy.

As I stated earlier, I don't consider these women sluts so I will keep the rest of my breeding relationships private.

But I will say it was a whole lot of fun! Six down six to go. Concerning the last 6, of these women I have already, and repeatedly planted my seed deep in their warm fertile cunts, so fingers crossed!

As I said the response was mind blowing, this year I have been a very busy man. The other most popular adds to make contact were 2- 3 & 5 boy I have many stories to share with you. But all the adds had action, I must admit some of my favourite sluts, are the most hardcore ones. 7 & 9.

When I have time, I must tell you about number 8 gangbang! I have been gangbanged 3 times this year, a group of 20 somethings Hen party, a 40s something divorce party.and the craziest of all the Golden Girls 55th community housewarming party! They spiked my iced tea with Viagra, and for three days they wore me out! I didn't think I'd get out alive!

Now, I don't want to jump the gun, but so far, my research is leaning towards the reality, that American white females, both young and old, are the SLUTS of the Earth! God Bless America!!!

I have to stop writing now, I have a number 5 coming to play tonight, and I have to pick her up at the airport. She is a real stunner, and what a body, I can't wait to get my hands, on this Nasty slut! I'll tell you all about it in the next story! Shes a 5 I love 5s! shit look at the time, I gota go gota go!

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Isaac Black