White Sub & Black BBW Pt. 01: The Beginning

Story Info
I approach a Black BBW to be her Bitch.
1.6k words
4.31
30.5k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Folkestone
Folkestone
105 Followers

How do you meet a black woman, well, more specifically, how do let her know you want to sink to your knees and eat her?

I simply didn't see enough of them where I used to live. There was one who regularly visited the supermarket, a grey-haired elderly woman but she had a ring on her finger.

Now I have moved to Folkestone there seem to be even less of them, indeed I have only seen one walking around the supermarket here and then only once.

For a change, I was shopping at the supermarket by myself and there was this big black woman pulling a trolley and checking her fingers I could see no ring, that is after I had checked out the rest of her.

She had long wavy black hair, a big bosom, a big ass, thick thighs, a big belly, big eyes, those lips we white boys love, yes she was someone I could dream of submitting to and burying my head between her thighs.

My shopping went out of the window as I decided to take the bull by the horns.

I strolled up to her, "May I push your trolley for you Madam."

She turned her head and looked at me in surprise.

"Pardon... Why would you want to do that?"

Well, it was now or never so I might as well jump in with two feet and hope I don't offend her.

"Because every black woman should own a submissive white boy."

Her eyes went wide and lit up in surprise. She kept her composure and a smile briefly appeared as she looked me up and down.

"Yes, they should," and with that, she let go of the trolley, stepped back and waved her hand in a gesture that said be my guest.

She continued her shopping without so much as a word to me and I dutifully followed pushing the trolly. Shopping finished, I followed her to the checkout where she paid.

"You can carry the bags."

I wheeled the trolly to the trolley bay and took her bags out. She just kept walking so I followed as she walked to the road and waited to cross it. We did so and she walked into the housing estate. In just a couple of minutes, we were at what I assumed was her front door. She opened it and stepped in, standing in the doorway with her back to me so I couldn't enter.

She took off her coat and hung it up before leaning against the wall in her hall, raising her right leg and placing the sole of her foot flat against the wall so her leg was now bent.

She lifted her dress to show half her beautiful black thighs.

"This is what you want isn't it white boy. Time to choose. You can leave now or enter and sink to your knees as my Bitch. As my Bitch, you will do as I say, when I say, without question. I will require your mobile (cell phone) number."

Less than a nanosecond passed and I was through the door, placing the shopping bags on the floor and sinking to my knees before I looked up at her.

She looked down at me, "My we are eager aren't we. Who's the boss and who's the Bitch?"

"You are the boss Madam, I am your Bitch."

"Good boy, my Bitch, not the Bitch, I appreciate your grasp of the subtle difference. if I'd known all you white boys were this compliant, I'd have had one long ago. You may worship my things."

I sighed with pleasure as I ran my fingers gently over her beautiful soft silky black thighs and left little kisses, first over one leg, then the other. Having coated both thighs and run my hands all over her legs I looked up at her again as I continued to caress but with the palms of my hands now, not just fingers.

"My you are a gentle one aren't you. I like that, I think you are going to be very attentive. Keep going."

I did, I ran my hands up her calves and thighs, front, sides and rear and gave her inner thighs firmer kisses darting my tongue at them. I could smell her, she was aroused all right. I could keep this up for ages, I just adore kissing and caressing beautifully soft skin.

"I need to put the shopping away, stay here."

She took the bags and I heard her busy herself in the kitchen. I couldn't see but I heard her voice every now and then, presumably as she passed the open doorway, which was at the other end of a 30ft hallway.

"White boy... soft lips... Mmmm yes... I am aren't I."

I was being talked about obviously, but to whom I had no idea, then I saw her standing in the door. With the phone to her ear she called out to me "Strip White Boy, you don't wear clothes in my house unless I give you permission, understood?"

"Yes Ma'am" I called back and proceeded to take my clothes off with no great haste.

"Good. You will strip every time, as soon as you enter and leave your clothes by the door, understood."

"Yes Ma'am."

She stood there watching me as she chatted on the phone. Whoever it was couldn't believe what she was hearing I bet.

"Yes, he's stripping...Mmmm, I'm going to have a nice leisurely afternoon. Oh my god, what is that? Come here White Boy. He's got a tiny cock, if you can call it a cock."

I was beetroot now as I walked toward her.

"Is that it? It's about an inch Mavis, well maybe two. No soft. I don't know, he hasn't got it hard yet, let's see shall we."

She kept up yer conversation with Mavis on the other end of the phone. "Mmmm yes, nice soft smooth skin," she continued as she ran her hands over me as I stood before her. She walked around me giving me gentle little strokes everywhere. Back in front of me she ran her fingers down my chest and started caressing my cock and balls, which didn't hesitate to respond.

"Well it's growing. You like that White Boy, your little cock like the attention does it. I bet this thing doesn't see any women does it?" She looked at me with an expression that demanded an answer.

"No Ma'am."

"Yes, he is polite. Well it doesn't seem to be growing anymore, what is that 4/5" inches honey," she said with a hint of sarcasm. I could hear the lighter down the other end of the line.

"It's 6 Ma'am."

"Oh 6, you could have fooled me, but then I don't see them that small.." She ran her fingers up my chest and gently eased my chin towards her. She kissed me gently on the lips.

"Go upstairs, my bedroom is the third door, wait for me on the bed. I told you I'm going to have a lazy afternoon so I'll say goodbye now Mavis. yes of course I'll tell you how it goes. Bye."

I found the door and walked in. I get onto the bed and no sooner had I done so that she walked in the room and stood there looking at me expectantly. "Well you don't expect me to undress myself do you?"

"No Ma'am."

I eased myself back off the bed and eased the dark red cardigan off her shoulders. I lay it on the end of the bed and ran my fingers ever so gently down her arm. Her pattered dress had a zip down the back so as I was there I slowly pulled it down and then trailed my fingers down her back.

I slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She stood there in her matching black bra and knickers. I started trailing my fingers over her body in much the same way that she had done to me.

I kissed her right shoulder and unhooked her bra. I eased that over the arms she slightly raised to assist me. I pressed into her back, squeezed her arms and ran my hands over her sides. My right hand ran around to her stomach as I stood off center while I slipped a finger of my left hand into her waistband.

Without warning, I gripped and yanked them down her legs violently as I sank to my knees. By her side now I kissed the outside of her thigh and ran both hands down her leg. I swirled my right hand inside her leg and began the journey up, turning and running my hand over the front and back to the outside, making sure to go close but not touch her pussy.

For the rest of the afternoon, I made love to her as if she were the most beautiful woman in the world, she wasn't by a long chalk, but she was black, she was big, she had a dominant side and her body was silky soft. Her things and pussy captivated me.

She rode my face, leaving her juice on me as an animal marks its territory. She had me eat her when she was on all fours, she had me eat her when she was on her back.

I left there well satisfied, although she hadn't touched my cock once in bed, she had come numerous times.

Her parting message to me was, "I go shopping Monday and Thursday mornings at 10 o'clock. Be there."

"Yes Ma'am," I was delighted to say and so it began.

Little did I know where this was going to take me, but that's another story.

To be continued...

Folkestone
Folkestone
105 Followers