White Sucks Black (At Sea 1)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood there naked and alone, I felt like such an idiot. Ten minutes came and went and nothing happened. Finally I heard the lock and my heart jumped into my throat. Was it a Black guy who wanted me to suck his cock, or a security watch who would end my career, and probably was not expecting to find a white man standing naked in the middle of a deserted storeroom?

The reality was even worse. A Black sailor came through the door. I immediately recognized him as he no doubt recognized me, although it seemed he was not surprised to see me. He not only was in my squadron, he was in my division. I would see him every day at morning quarters and muster. I wrote his evals. Now every day when I inspected his uniform he would know that his Division Officer was a cocksucker. And there was no doubt that he expected me to suck his cock, as he unzipped his fly and hauled out a massive black dick.

"On your knees, Mr. D." Although he followed proper protocol for addressing an officer, the tone of his voice was dripping with contempt. I did as he ordered. I wondered what he must be thinking, having a naked, white officer kneeling at his feet, who was going to obey any order the young Black sailor gave, not only that but an officer he knew.

"Suck my cock, white boy." So much for the protocol. I didn't see that I had a choice, so I sucked, and it didn't take long before his cock was down my throat, which was suffocating me, but at least solved the problem of making gagging noises. As the Black sailor fucked my throat, more Black sailors came in the compartment, and although it was hard to see with my face right up the first sailor's stomach, and a cock practically in my stomach, from what I could see and hear, all these sailors were in my squadron too.

Shit. Every Black enlisted sailor in my squadron now knew that I was a cocksucker. Every one of them would know that I sucked black cock. And I was pretty sure I was going to have to suck every one of them, and it would not be the last time either. Every time that I crossed paths with a Black sailor in my squadron I would know that they knew that I had knelt naked and sucked their cock.

And I was right. One after another, I sucked each of their cocks. I lost count after about 13, but that was about the number of junior Black sailors in my squadron. After I had sucked every one of them, or more accurately been face-fucked by every one of them, they started the rotation over. This time the first five or six fucked my mouth until they pulled out and shot their load of cum all over my face, and they were all huge loads, it seemed like they'd been saving up. At first I presumed I must have looked like a glazed donut, but after the fifth or sixth load I presumed the cum on my face must have been opaque.

After each facial cumshot there was a flash of light, so I knew photos were being taken as each load of cum piled on top of the previous one. The rest of the Blacks then all came in my mouth and made me swallow their cum. The first couple loads weren't so bad, but by the third or fourth, I was definitely starting to feel queasy and sick to my stomach. I don't care what they say in porn stories, cum tastes like hell, and the consistency of snot just made me want to barf.

After each guy came in my mouth, I was ordered to open my mouth so a photo could be taken of the cum in my mouth and then a second photo taken to prove I had swallowed it. The Blacks didn't make a whole lot of noise, since that area was relatively quiet, far down from the flight deck and forward of the engineering spaces, so I guess there was some risk that a security watch might come by.

As it seemed like I was getting close to sucking and swallowing the last load, I heard the hatch open, and some more people come in. Someone else was ordered to strip and get on his knees, and it wasn't long before it was obvious that some other man was being made to suck cock. I couldn't see with all the cum on my face. One of the Black sailors said into my ear, "Just remember, you're our slave now. You will do whatever we say whenever we say. Understand white boy?"

"Yes, sir," I said.

"Sir. I like that. All white officers should show their respect to the Black man."

And, then, they were gone. Except for the new group making the other guy suck. I was surprised that none of the Black sailors had fucked me. On the one hand it was a relief, on the other, for some strange reason I had an unexplained sense of disappointment. I also realized that I had nothing to wipe all the cum of my face and body, and I was covered in it. I didn't want to ask the new group, figuring I would just wind up sucking more cock and getting covered in more cum as a result. My solution was to scoop up enough cum out of my eyes, and eat it, so that I could see again to find my clothes.

When I opened my eyes, I saw another white man, completely naked on his knees, with a Black sailor fucking his face, while several other Blacks stood around waiting their turn. There was a pile of khakis on the floor, identifying him as an officer too, and his wedding ring, the only thing he was wearing, identified him as also being married. He looked a bit older than me, and although it was hard to tell with the huge cock in his mouth, I thought I'd seen him around, but he was ship's company and not air wing, so I didn't know him. In fact I then noted the gold oak leaf on the khaki shirt, identifying him as a lieutenant commander. I wondered how he had come to be in this predicament like me, sucking off a group of young Black sailors deep in the innards of his own ship.

It looked like the only thing available to wipe up the cum were my own clothes and now I wish I had worn more. I sacrificed my t-shirt, but it was soon saturated with cum. I'd have to ditch it somewhere, but not where someone would find my ID number stenciled on it. Before women went on ships, it was pretty normal for sailors to go about in various stages of undress in the berthing areas, it's just that it was a long way back up to the O-3 level through some non-berthing areas where it would not be normal.

I left the store room wearing only my workout shorts and carrying my cum-soaked T-shirt. I figured I would look for a head where I could rinse out the shirt, and then if someone saw me carrying a wet t-shirt I could just claim it was soaked in sweat from working out. No one in the group that was clustered around the other naked sucking officer moved to stop me.

As I made my way down the passageway, I was surprised to hear the now unmistakable sound of cocksucking, which I assumed were white guys like me being made to suck, and I wondered just how many of us there were. Since I wasn't in a berthing area it was awhile before I found a head. If someone had stopped me, there would have been no mistaking the odor of cum emanating from my t-shirt.

I was so eager to find a head, that I opened the door and right away realized I had made a big mistake. There was actually a crowd of Black sailors, and they were fucking the shit out of two naked white midshipmen. They were part of a group of midshipman from another ship in our task group who had been flown over by helo to spend a couple days on the carrier for orientation. It looked like they were getting an orientation in Black domination.

Both of the mids were getting fucked in their mouth and ass simultaneously, but there were still several hard black cocks visible and not enough white holes to go around. I am still haunted by the pleading look in the eyes of one of the mids when he saw me, as if I would be able to help him. There was nothing I could do, since I was outnumbered. And, I couldn't help noticing that the mid's dick was hard, and so was the other one.

"Hey, cracker! This head is Black's only," barked a sailor who seemed to be the leader, and was fucking one of the midshipman's asshole. I didn't recall seeing any kind of sign, but I wasn't about to argue.

"I'm sorry, sir," I said, and started to back out the door.

"Not so fast, whitey. You don't get off that easy," said the black sailor as he pulled out of the white boy's ass, saying to another black sailor, "take over for me." As the other black sailor immediately shoved his cock up the mid's ass, the leader walked toward me, his huge cock pointed upward at my face. Without a word, the Black leader ripped my skivvies off, planted his hand on the top of my head, shoved me to my knees and stuffed his cock in my mouth. I gagged on the taste, as his cock was fresh from the mid's ass. "That's it. Taste that white ass on my cock. Are you an officer?"

I nodded my head, since I couldn't say anything with his cock in my mouth. "Ah, nothing better than white officer mouth on my dick, except white officer ass." The Black sailor fucked my mouth for a few more minutes, while the rest of the crowd continued taking turns fucking the two midshipmen. Both of the mids were on their Third Class cruise, which meant they were between their freshman (4th Class) and sophomore (3rd class) years at the academy, now getting their first introduction to the "real" navy, and both of them were getting a real introduction right up their ass and down their throats. The academy expression that it was "a 50,000 dollar education crammed up your ass a nickel at a time," crossed my mind, although a nickel would seem far preferable than a huge black cock.

"I haven't seen you around. Have you been fucked by Master Chief X yet?"

Having never heard of Master Chief X, I shook my head, "no."

"Shit. Then I can't fuck you. Yet," as he bottomed out his cock down my throat. "Master Chief X just loves to fuck married white officer ass." Apparently he had noticed my wedding ring. "Too bad your wife can't see you now, she'd love to see her husband with my black cock in your mouth."

Thank god my wife couldn't see me kneeling naked with black cock in my mouth. I'd be divorced for sure.

"I love fucking white men in front of their wives," he said. I wasn't sure why he was telling me this, since we were out in the ocean with no wives to be found for many miles. But, I also wondered how many married white men he had fucked in front of their wives. It was hard to imagine it was that common, but I had already learned that there was a lot more fucking of white men by Black men than I had ever imagined. Just then one of the Black sailors apparently shot his load in a midshipman's ass, the same one that the Black leader had previously been fucking.

"Hey, jackass, why're you coming in his ass? I don't want to stick my dick in your splooge." Some of the other guys razzed him on how fast he had come, apparently fucking a young white midshipman got him overly excited.

The leader still had his cock in my mouth when he said, "Here whitey, I've got a job for you. I know you officers don't like to get your hands dirty, but how about this." He pulled me off his cock, and then dragged me over and shoved my face in the midshipman's ass. "Eat all the cum out of his ass," he barked at me. "Real officer work. Clean that ass nice and good."

The other black sailors began hooting and hollering as I did what I was told and started slurping the cum out of the midshipman's asshole. I wanted to puke. I'd already been made to eat black ass at the gay bar, but eating a cum-filled white ass was a new low. I think I got most of it though.

Then the leader made me get on my hands and knees, in between the two midshipmen who were also on their hands and knees facing the opposite direction. Basically, my face was between the two midshipmen's asses. The Black leader shoved his cock back in my mouth and said, "Suck it whitey. Get my cock nice and hard again, so I can fuck this kid's white ass good." I sucked as ordered, while another Black sailor was fucking the ass right next to my ear. Then the leader pulled out of my mouth and rammed his cock back into the same midshipman's ass he'd been fucking earlier. Another Black sailor stepped up and stuffed his dick in my mouth.

The black sailors then set up a rotation. I'd "fluff" one to get him good and hard to fuck one of the mid's assholes. One guy would pull out of the mid's ass, the guy I was fluffing would then fuck the mid's ass, while the guy who pulled out would stuff his cock in my mouth straight from the mid's ass, and make me clean his dick before he came all over my face. It wasn't long before I had several loads of cum clinging to every square inch of my face, again.

"See, I told you white officers weren't totally useless," said the leader, to the guffaws of the other sailors. "You do ass-to-mouth really good," he said to me. "And you look a lot better with Black man's cum all over your face," resulting in more laughs.

As the Blacks continued to mercilessly fuck the two naked midshipmen, the leader told them, "See what you have to look forward to in the Navy."

Another chimed in, "Yeah, Navy. It's not just a job. It's a suck job!" riffing on a recruiting commercial.

Then another, "Yeah, join the Navy and see the world! Unless you can't see because of all the cum in your eyes."

"More like, join the Navy and suck the world. If you're white."

Then someone started singing, sort of, to the Village people hit, "In the Navy, you can suck lot of cock. In the Navy, you can take it up the ass." I recalled the DJ had done the same in the gay strip bar.

"Can you believe the Navy used a song by a bunch of homos as a recruiting song?"

"That's because all white males are cocksucking fags. Some of them just don't know it yet."

While this was going on, Black men were stuffing their cocks in my mouth, some going to a mid's ass and some coming from a mid's ass.

"I can't believe how many white guys we've fucked already on this cruise."

"Yeah, who knew how many white men suck cock. We don't even have to rape them. Just give them a little "incentive."

"A little incentive? All I have to do is show them my big black "incentive," and they drop to their knees and suck."

"All white men are secret sluts for black cock, especially the married ones. Once we've fucked them, they can't get enough cock."

What I was mostly worried about at this point was the time, and how I was going to get back to my stateroom now that my skivvies had been ripped up. And my t-shirt was already so saturated with cum that it wouldn't be much good for getting these new loads off my face. I didn't realize that the black guys had a solution for that.

After each one of them had a go at each midshipman's ass and mouth the leader ordered me to reverse direction, so the midshipmen and I were facing the same way. He then pushed both of their faces right up against mine. I heard the squish of cum as their cheeks touched mine.

"Hold still. And get the camera."

All the Black guys then unloaded huge loads of cum on our tightly bunched faces. The black guys had the option to spray all three faces at once or concentrate their cum on one of us. As the Blacks were finishing the mass facial cumshot, flash bulbs went off, preserving our utter degradation for posterity. "Black power!" each of them had said as they shot cum onto our white faces, followed by "white slavery!"

"Now watch this," said the leader. "You can make white officers do anything." Then to me he said, "OK, officer, eat all the cum off these two cocksuckers' faces!"

I knew time was short. It couldn't be that long to reveille. It seemed like I'd been sucking cock all night, and I'd already eaten several loads of Black man's cum. I started sucking up the cum off the two naked midshipmen's faces.

"You white boys are so disgusting. Look at him eating all that cum." I wanted to gag, there was so much semen. But I continued licking every square inch of the young boys' faces. I kept getting cum from my face onto theirs, so it seemed like a loosing battle, but I think I finally got most everything, even though I couldn't see with my eyes still glued shut.

After I had swallowed so much cum that I began to feel sick, I was ordered to suck the midshipmen's cocks. I'd sucked so many already it didn't really matter to me anymore, although for some reason the thought of being made to suck white cock was truly humiliating. Both their cocks were pretty big for white boys, and they'd been hard throughout their ordeal. As I sucked the first one, the group of Blacks made derogatory comments about an officer sucking a midshipmen cock, and how that definitely would be considered "conduct unbecoming and officer" if anyone found out. As they debated the finer points of the UCMJ, they agreed that it would be "dereliction of duty" for a white officer not to suck a black cock upon demand. Now that they had their civil rights, they had a right to make white officers suck, or so they claimed.

It didn't take long before the first mid showed signs of coming. "Swallow it, fag," said the Black leader. The young academy boy flooded my mouth with a huge load of cum; it took me several swallows to get it all down, and I nearly barfed on it.

"Now suck the other one," came the order. And I did. He too blew his load in my mouth relatively quickly. The sight of a naked officer sucking their cocks had been too exciting for the mids, which explained how quickly they came, plus the fact that they were white, and therefore prone to coming quickly.

"Don't say we didn't do anything for you," said the leader to the two mids, after I had sucked them both off. "See what you have to look forward to with a career in the Navy, lots of cocksucking and buttfucking, because that's all you stuck up white academy guys are good for. Now, eat the cum off this cocksucker's face." The mids hesitated for a moment. "I said suck the cum off his face and eat it!" The mids finally did as ordered. It felt really weird, and perverted, feeling their tongues all over my face as they slurped up the many loads of cum. The first one to swallow, started to gag on it.

"Fuck. Knock it off. We know you've already swallowed Master Chief X's cum, so quit acting like it's a big deal. You'll be eating a lot more for the rest of your lives, so you might as well get used to it." The mid resumed sucking my face. Eventually they got most of it, although my face still felt slimed by their saliva.

"Master Chief X may get first dibs on your ass, but watch this," said the leader, who then ordered the three of us to kneel naked in the shower, side-by-side and check-to-cheek. Based on what had happened to me at the strip club, I was pretty sure what was about to come next.

I was right, as a hot stream of piss hit me right between my eyes. The two mids beside me flinched when the leader started playing the stream across all of our faces, before settling on mine. "Open your mouth, Mr. Officer." I did as ordered, and felt my mouth quickly fill with piss. "Swallow it!" I gulped down the acrid, foul-tasting liquid. I kept swallowing as his piss seemed to go on forever, before he shot his last few squirts into each of our faces.

I don't know why, but the Black guy pissing in my face and mouth caused me to ejaculate without even touching my self. The Black guys all laughed, and noted that that was an appropriate place for a white man's sperm, lying in a useless puddle on the floor of the shower. And then they made me suck up my own cum. Having just shot my load, I was overwhelmed by a sense of shame and humiliation at having been used as a urinal by Black men.

I didn't have long to dwell on it as the next Black sailor opened up on my face. This time I was ordered to hold a mouthful of piss and then kiss the mid on my left and push the piss into his mouth, causing him to gag. Then I had to do the same for the other. Kissing another white man with a mouthful of piss, and then swapping it back and forth, was yet another new low. Then came the deluge as the rest of the Blacks pissed on the faces and naked bodies of all three whites. At one point I thought I was going through the water-board torture taught at SERE school, thinking I was going to drown in stinking urine. Finally the piss-shower ended, and the three of us knelt there naked, completely soaked in piss. Someone turned on the shower and we got sprayed by cold water that quickly went to very hot.