White Sucks Black (At Sea 1)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leader then led the two midshipmen away, carrying only their dungarees and no underwear. He also threw out my still cum-soaked T-shirt and my ripped skivvies, leaving me to figure out how to climb nine decks back to my stateroom completely naked, with reveille any minute. I solved the problem by pulling one of the midshipmen's underwear out of the trash. Actually both pair were tighty-whiteys that were too small for me, but I managed to squeeze into them.

I made it most of the way to my stateroom without being seen, although as I went up the ladder past the hangar bay, two sailors were coming down and I could not avoid them. They gave me strange looks, but fortunately said nothing. I reached my stateroom and entered, trying to not to wake my roommates, I climbed into my rack and slide the curtain shut, just as the reveille call went out. There would be no sleep for me that night.

As my roommates and I got up, they reminded me that we were having an all-hands quarters on the forecastle, with a uniform inspection, since we would be going in to port soon. I had to scramble to put my summer whites together since I had made no preparation the night before. "There's also a note for you left by the compartment cleaner. It says that Master Chief King would like to see you at 0900 at the wardroom office. Seems to be some issue with your mess bill." I was pretty sure I was all paid up, so it must be some kind of mix up, and I didn't think much of it.

I had a sense of dread going to quarters, knowing I would see most of the Black sailors I had sucked just the night before. Any that weren't there last night would probably know what happened, because sailors can never stop bragging about who they've has sex with.

My division was milling about smartly when I arrived and brought them to order. Petty Officer Second Class Mills was standing at attention in the front rank. He acted perfectly normal even though only a few hours before I had been kneeling naked at his feet, sucking his cock and taking his load of cum in my face. As I stood in front of him to inspect his uniform, my dick started to get hard in my pants. Jesus Christ, why would I, a married officer, be getting hard just be being close to a Black enlisted sailor. What must he be thinking knowing that his own division officer had sucked him off.

It was also already apparent that I could be expecting to suck this sailor's cock a lot more in the future. He would have total power over me, knowing he could wreck my career and marriage at his whim. I realized that he now owned me. I would be his sex slave for the rest of the deployment and possibly the rest of my life. And then an even worse realization, I would be a slave to every Black man in the squadron because they all knew now that I was a cocksucker. How long could that possibly remain secret?

Although Mills acted normal, he looked me right in the eye, and I thought I caught a flash of contempt and arrogance. A married white officer had sucked his cock. He knew that he had shot a load of cum on my face. He knew the power he had over me. Even though I was a white officer and he was a Black enlisted sailor, there was no doubt that he was the top and I was his bottom.

As I looked around the formation, several of the other Black sailors gave me a look, subtle, but definite that they knew I suck cock, their cocks in fact. I also assumed that they expected that I would suck them again, probably many more times, and I would learn they were right. Then I had a thought. I wondered if there were any other white officers in my squadron who were sucking black cock.

By the time that the squadron all hands had ended and after chow, I was still dressed in my summer whites when I went to see Master Chief King. King was in charge of all the staterooms, heads, as well as the compartment cleaners, and other supply functions. All officers had to pay a mess bill for the services they got on the ship, not that we had any choice. When I got to the wardroom office, which was actually kind of hard to find, tucked away on a dead-end passageway, I was puzzled to see a sign that said, "Closed for training." I could have sworn that my roommate had told me this time. I decided to knock anyway, figuring I could just duck in and duck out to do whatever business is required.

"Enter," came a loud force from behind the door.

I knew something wasn't right the moment I went in. Master Chief King was a really big Black man, and there were four other Black chiefs in the office. Spread out on the Master Chief's desk were various photos of me sucking cock and getting fucked, most of them from my night at the gay strip club. The other chiefs were also passing around a photo, which to my shock was a photo of my wife topless on the French beach. I swore I kept that locked in my safe with some other racy pictures of my wife. Then it dawned on me that Master Chief King had the master keys to all the staterooms and probably all the desk safes. And it also finally dawned on me that Master Chief King was Master Chief X, and that I was probably about to get fucked in the ass.

As I stood there dumbfounded looking at all the incriminating photos on his desk and being passed around, I couldn't believe that my dick started to get hard.

"Strip," ordered the Master Chief.

"Yes, sir," I answered, realizing our roles as officer and chief were totally reversed. With those photos, I knew that if I failed to obey he had the power to completely wreck my life.

I quickly took off my freshly pressed summer white uniform. I hesitated momentarily when I got to my skivvies, embarrassed by my erection, but which they could probably plainly see already through my underwear.

"Naked. Now," the Master Chief ordered.

My cock sprang to attention, as I tugged down my shorts, provoking some approving grunts from the other chiefs.

Now I stood there completely naked in the cramped office, as five Black men inspected me like I was a piece of meat. Even though I was an officer, I guess to them I was just another piece of naked white meat to fuck. Standing there with my dick standing straight out only made it even more humiliating.

"Typical white male. Getting hard just thinking about being fucked by a Black man," commented the Master Chief. I couldn't deny that that appeared to be the case, as inexplicable as that was.

"Just so we understand, white boy," said the Master Chief, "I hate white people. I hate white men. I especially hate white officers. I enjoy fucking white officers. I especially enjoy fucking married white officers. I am going to fuck you, and I don't care if your wife or anyone else finds out. Now put your uniform shirt back on but leave it unbuttoned. Then get on your knees and crawl to me and suck my cock."

I did as ordered. Having my white uniform shirt on, with my lieutenant shoulder boards, ribbons and name tag, yet still obviously naked, just made it worse, and emphasized that it was an officer sucking his cock.

His cock was huge, but I'd sucked enough now that it wasn't really a problem. I just assumed the choke-fuck to establish his total dominance was coming, and I was right. He lodged his cock all the way down my throat and suffocated me. I figured he would let me breath at the last moment before I blacked out, so I didn't have the same sense of panic as before. It was just a normal thing to do when whites sucked black cock. He didn't disappoint, and as I was kneeling on the deck gasping for air after he pulled out, he said, "Now suck my shipmates."

I could see that they all had their zippers down and their cock out, but other than that I was the only one in the compartment who was naked, or at least mostly naked. I crawled on my knees to each one of them and sucked their cock, and got the same choke treatment. There was enough noise from the flight deck by now that I wasn't too worried that anyone outside the space would hear me gagging on their big dicks.

Once all of them had buried each of their cocks down my throat, the Master Chief had me stand up and then bend over his desk. He propped up a couple pictures of my wife, including the topless one and one in her wedding dress, so I was looking right at them.

I felt him slather some goo on my ass. I knew what was about to happen. He was going to fuck me in the ass while making me look at photos of my wife. I'd die if she saw me like this if she didn't kill me first. Her father, the admiral, would be none too pleased either.

The Master Chief's cock was huge, but I'd been fucked enough that it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I thought he was going to split my ass open as he relentlessly pushed his cock into my asshole, with my wife smiling at me in the photo, blissfully unaware that her husband was being buttfucked by a Black man. At least I hoped she was unaware.

The Master Chief seemed to be in no big hurry, as he forced his cock deeper and deeper in my ass. As he bottomed out, I got another shock as he began to read aloud from one of my wife's letters, one of the racy ones she liked to write every once in a while to get me worked up. Now I knew the Master Chief had access to my desk safe. The Master Chief was obviously relishing having his cock deep in my ass, as he read out loud how much my wife missed me, and wanted to feel me deep inside her. It was incredibly humiliating as someone else read my wife's most intimate thoughts and fantasies. And then he finished up with, "with all my love always, (my wife's name,) Whoosh! Click!"

What's this "Whoosh Click," shit? Sounds like she wants you to cum on her face and take a picture of it, am I right?"

"Yes, sir," I replied sheepishly.

"I bet your wife would look better with my cum on her face than yours. Have you cum on your wife's face?"

"No, sir. She just says that to get me excited and want to take her."

"How sweet. But what a pussy you are. Not man enough to cum on your bitch's face."

I could only grunt, as he started taking long strokes in and out of my ass. "So what would your wife think if she could see you now, bent over a desk being fucked in the ass like the homo her husband really is?"

Grunt.

"Hard to talk with your ass full of cock?" The other guys laughed. Then, as he continued to fuck me, he shoved a paper and pen in front of me and said, "Write a letter to your wife. Make it good. Tell her how much you love her, and how much you want to 'whoosh' on her face."

I hesitated. This was going too far (as if having a cock far up my ass wasn't far enough.)

"Look, white boy, you can either write the letter or I can send these pictures to your wife? I have her address. Or maybe you'd prefer I send some of my friends to your house and gang bang her?"

My dick seemed to get even harder as I envisioned my wife getting double and triple penetrated by a gang of Black men. I felt so ashamed to think that.

"White boy likes the idea of Blacks gang-fucking his wife," said one of the other chiefs, pointing at my painfully erect cock.

"They all do. All white men get excited by Black men gang-banging their wife. Some of them like to fantasize about being made to watch as their wife is gang-raped by Black men."

"But we don't ever have to rape white women," said another chief.

"That's right," said another, "we just show them our dicks and they drop to their knees to suck and beg for us to fuck them. Especially the married ones; they can't get enough black cock. Just the sight of our dicks causes married white women to wet their panties and turn into sluts."

"And then we turn them into whores," said another chief.

"Don't worry white boy. Black bouncer and his friends are probably already pimping your wife out. She'll be making more money than her day job, just that none of it goes to her," said the master chief.

I did my best to write a lovey-dovey letter to my wife, although my penmanship was pretty bad, as it was hard to stay steady when some guy is hammering his cock into your ass. I kept it short. Black Master Chief then read it out loud, as the other chiefs made insulting comments about how lame it was. "Hey, you left out the part about coming in her face!"

The Master Chief handed the letter back, and I added, "P.S. I'd love to "whoosh" on your face some day soon, with all my love (my name.)"

"That's better. Now, roll over onto your back. I want you to look me in the eyes as you are fucked by a Black man." Somehow, that was a little less degrading than looking at my wife while being fucked.

"Yup. That's where all white guys belong. On their backs or on their knees taking black cock in their mouth and ass." One of the other Black chiefs caught me by surprise and stuffed his cock in my mouth, while the Master Chief continued to buttfuck me.

"OK, let's give this queer white boy the special treatment." I sensed that the other chiefs gathered around my head, jerking their cocks, which were all pointed right at my face. Sure enough, within a few minutes my face was plastered with four loads of hot cum. My face was a mass of splooge, yet the fucking of my ass by the Master Chief was relentless. A flashbulb went off. They were preserving this degradation for future use.

I felt truly like a male slut, with all the cum sloshing on my face as the huge dick hammered my ass. The Master Chief was insatiable. It seemed like he was never going to cum. But, there was no doubt he was truly enjoying fucking the ass of a white officer. It was his way of getting back at the white man, for all the slavery, racism and discrimination whites had inflicted on the Blacks over the centuries.

"Too bad your cunt wife isn't coming over to meet the ship in port," said the Master Chief. Fuck, how the hell did he know that? I calmed down a little when I realized that he had probably gotten it from reading my wife's letters. "Because I want to fuck your wife too. I want to fuck your wife while you watch. I want you to eat my cum out of her pussy. I want her to see you sucking my black cock while my bro's fuck all her holes."

I lost it, thinking about him and other Blacks gangbanging my wife in front of me, and my dick shot a very large load all over my stomach without so much as being touched. A feeling of intense guilt and humiliation washed over me.

"White boy likes thinking of me fucking his wife," said the Master Chief, his voice dripping with contempt. Then to the other chiefs, who had watched me make a sorry spectacle of myself, "Which is better, fucking a white officer in front of his wife, or fucking his wife in front of her officer husband?"

This provoked a lively debate, and apparently all of them had done it, and more than once. There was a general consensus that the two were not mutually exclusive, it was just a matter of which order.

"Hey, don't feel bad lieutenant, all the white officers I fuck cum while I'm fucking them. It could be worse for you. While we were still in homeport, we were fucking Ensign Wilson right in the same spot you are in except he was on the phone with his wife. He already had face full of cum and my cock in his ass when she announced that she was pregnant, and it turned out that his parents and her parents were both on the line to share the good news. I'm sure he'll never forget that when he first learned he was going to be a daddy, I was pumping a load of cum into his ass and he was shooting a load on the deck. His wife even asked him what the strange noise was, and he answered that he was just overcome by joy. I made him eat his cum off the floor."

Ensign Wilson had just reported to the ship from school. I knew who he was and where he worked, and I even knew his wife hadn't moved to the homeport yet because they were saving money by her staying with her parents while he was deployed. He had been a star football player at the academy, and his wife had been a beautiful cheerleader at a nearby university. I would have never imagined a macho guy like him being fucked in the ass.

"And now I fuck him pretty regularly. And the same will be true for you."

I sort of assumed this buttfucking would not be the last, but I was overcome by the sense of depression that one feels after a wasted orgasm.

"From now on, you are my slave. You will do what I want when I want. Any Black man that wants you to suck his cock, you will suck. Any Black man that wants to fuck your ass, you will submit. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir," I said, resigned to my fate.

"I will also sell your ass to other white guys, who are more than willing to pay to stick their cock in any mouth or ass while we are at sea. I get all the money. You get nothing but their cum. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Trust me, lots of guys will pay top dollar to fuck a married officer's ass. You're going to make me a lot of money. Just think of it as reparations for all the shit you white folks did to Black men in the past. You owe us your ass. It's your moral obligation to take black cock up your ass. Am I clear, Lieutenant Cumface?"

"Yes, sir."

Through all of this, the Master Chief was taking long, slow, deep strokes in my ass while the copious quantity of cum congealed on my face. I hoped like hell that I wasn't getting cum stains on my uniform shirt. At this point, while still fucking me, he ordered my to use my fingers to scoop cum off my face into my mouth and swallow it. It was a slow, tedious process to get all the cum into my mouth, but I finally got most of it. And despite the fact that I had just come a few minutes before, my cock was again rock hard.

The Master Chief then had one of the other chiefs toss him my skivvies, which he then used to wipe the rest of the cum off my face and the remains of my own cum off my stomach. The Master Chief then decided he had fucked me long enough. He pulled out and grabbed the photo of my wife in her wedding dress, which was framed and which my wife had insisted I take along on deployment. He then shot his load on her face with a mocking, "Whoosh. Click." Unsurprisingly, it was huge load and I could barely make out the image of my wife under all the cum.

"Now eat it," ordered the Master Chief. Every time I thought I couldn't go lower, I was proven wrong. Here I was, a naked officer, kneeling while being watched by five Black men as I slurped up all the Master Chief's cum off my wife's wedding photo.

"Now you jerk off on your wife's photo, and then eat your own cum." I thought that having just come not that long before, I would have a hard time rubbing out another load. But the sheer degradation of the scene as I beat my meat in front of an audience of Blacks caused me to come again in record time. Naturally it was a smaller load than I had shot on my stomach earlier, but still a lot. I felt sick to my stomach as I looked into my wife's eyes, wearing her wedding dress, while I sucked up all my cum from her photo.

"And, now, Lieutenant Cumface is going to pay each of our mess bills for this month." Not only was that a serious financial hit on my salary, but I was essentially paying for the privilege of sucking these guys off and being fucked by the Master Chief. I fished out my wallet and paid. The other chief's left as I put on my white uniform, and there was a glob of cum stuck to it, fortunately on my aviator wings and not the shirt itself, and thankfully not on my ribbon rack.

"Now remember, any Black man on this ship that wants you to do anything, you do without hesitation, is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Take this," the Master Chief ordered, handing me the framed photo of my wife. "I'm keeping this one," he said of the topless photo of my wife. "A lot of guys are going to want to see this. I have to admit that your cunt wife does have some pretty big tits."

I had sworn to my wife that no one would ever see that photo when I took it. She was OK going topless on the beach, everyone else was, but she didn't want it to ever wreck her career. I felt like I had betrayed her. But on the other hand, how was I to know that someone like the Master Chief was prepared to use the master key to my desk safe? With all the photos he had of me, I knew it was pointless to resist.