White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I didn't know that."

"I'm surprised your wife isn't here, but great to see Tommy."

"She wasn't able to be here today, something pressing at work."

"Don't worry," said Mr. Blackboss, "We'll send her a video of the whole thing. Tom, why don't you sit here? Now Mr. C, come on up here in front of everyone. You should all know that Mr. C. successfully landed the Big account. He showed great determination, technical knowledge and skill in doing so. Mr. C. clearly understands the secret of business success in the 21st Century. Mr. Big, will you do the honor of coming up here and presenting Mr. C. with his highly coveted, prestigious award. Mr. C., why don't you give us a demonstration of the techniques for how you convinced Mr. Big to stay with our company."

I stood there transfixed at this moment of truth. I had landed the big account because I had sucked him off, and let him fuck me. Were they expecting me to strip naked, get down on my knees and suck Mr. Big in front of both my father and my youngest son? I had expected them to gang-bang my son, but not this. Did the other members of the board know that I had turned myself into a male whore in order to win over Mr. Big, or would this be a surprise to them? I quickly reasoned that as rich and powerful Black men in contemporary America they were probably all regularly getting their cocks sucked by white men. My father, on the other hand, would probably die of a heart attack (I said that before, I think.)

"So what's the first thing you did to try to win over Mr. Big?" asked Mr. Blackboss. Mr. Big had made me strip and dance naked for him. Sucking his cock would be bad enough, but doing a male-stripper dance routine in front of my father and son would be utterly humiliating.

"Let's get Mr. C. in the right frame of mind." Rap music started playing over the stereo speakers. My son looked perplexed. My father winced, as I knew he hated rap.

Mr. Big, leaned in and said in my ear, "Don't be shy now, unless you want me to change my mind."

With that, I reasoned that I had no choice. I had to strip naked and suck Mr. Big's cock, even with my father and son watching. So that's what I did. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and threw it off.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard my father say.

"Dad, what are you doing?" from my son.

"He's demonstrating the first rule in today's business world, 'In order to get ahead, you have to give head."

"What the hell does that mean?" asked my dad, showing signs of anger and embarrassment, as his son was stripping in front of all these Black guys.

By this time my pants, shoes and socks were off, and only my underwear was still on, although my hard cock was trying to break out of it.

"Turn around, so your father and son can see this," said Mr. Big. I pulled down my underwear and my sizable cock sprang free. I saw the jaws of both my son and dad drop, practically to the floor.

"Now dance."

So I did as ordered. I couldn't believe I was dancing naked in front of my father and son, and a room full of Black men. It was so intensely degrading, but yet incredibly exciting. My cock already felt like it wanted to explode.

My dad made a motion like he wanted to get up and leave, but a strong Black hand on his shoulder from behind shoved him back into his seat. "You need to watch this and learn, white boy," said someone from behind. My dad was in his 60's, and I'm sure no one had ever called him "white boy."

My son just sat there transfixed, watching his father dance naked in front of everyone. I'm sure they were all thinking, "this guy can't dance worth shit, but the raw power of making a straight, married white guy debase and degrade himself by dancing naked was worth it. And making him do it in front of his own father and son, only added to the white guy's shame and the Black men's thrill.

"OK, Mr. C., now for your award," said Mr. Blackboss. And with that Mr. Big unzipped his fly and hauled out his massive Black cock, in plain sight of everyone. I heard gasps of shock from both my father and son, and some cheers from the Black men around the table. I knew better than to wait to be told, so I immediately dropped to my knees, took Mr. Big's cock in my mouth and started sucking.

"Oh, my god, dad?" from my son.

"This is fucking outrageous," from my dad. "My son's a cocksucker?" Once again, my dad tried to bolt, but strong hands restrained him.

Mr. Big, turned us sideways, so that both my dad and my son could have a clear view of the huge Black cock in my mouth, that was now commencing a vigorous face-fucking, that would soon result in me deep-throating Mr. Big's dick. There was absolutely no doubt that both my son and my dad knew that I was a cocksucker.

"That's it. Show you're your son what kind of man his dad is. Show him the proper way for white boys to show respect to the Black man." It was pretty much out of my hands as I wasn't so much sucking cock as getting my mouth and throat fucked.

"Yeah, you cocksucker, make your daddy proud. Show him the future of all white boys in America. Show him what a good cocksucker you are. Don't worry, he'll be sucking Black too, just like every other white man in America, and a lot sooner than he ever thought."

I didn't see it at first, but behind me, on the giant screen at the front of the room was a photo of me with a Black cock in my mouth and my face covered in cum. My dad and my son then got to see it live, and Mr. Big pulled out and dumped a massive load of cum on my face.

"Oh, yes, look at that white pride all over your son's face," someone said to my dad. Your son looks so natural with his face covered in cum, don't you think?"

My dad was naturally speechless. How do you answer a question like that? It was probably rhetorical anyway.

"I bet your dick is hard, watching your son suck cock and take cum in the face, isn't it grandpa?"

Again, no answer.

"Pull down you pants, grandpa. Let's see that hard dick." My dad refused, but his cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

"Go pull your dad's pants down," Mr. Blackboss said to me. I went over to my dad, knelt in front of him, started unbuckling his belt, trying not to let cum from my face drip on his expensive suit pants. My dad glared at me, but had decided that trying to leave was futile. I pulled down my dad's pants. It was obvious even through his underwear that his dick was hard, and like the rest of our family, it was pretty big, for a white man anyway.

I hooked my thumbs in my dad's underwear and pulled them down. His hard cock, sprang free and hit me in the face. Some of the cum from my face splattered on his dick. God, what must he have been thinking, to have cum from a Black man, off his own son's face, land on his dick?

I assumed that Mr. Big was would want me to suck my dad's cock, so I opened my mouth and was less than an inch away from my dad's dick, when Mr. Big said, "stop, not yet, come over here and suck your own son first. I want grandpa to see his son sucking his grandson."

"Ok, white boy. Strip naked now," said Mr. Blackboss to my son. "Like father, like son. We know you want your dad to suck your cock, don't you?"

My son stuttered something unintelligible. Intimidated by the Black men, my son quickly did as ordered and stood naked before me, his erect cock pointed right at my face.

"Order your dad to suck your cock."

My son hesitated but a moment before he said, "Suck my cock dad."

"You heard the boy. Suck his dick."

My son moaned as I wrapped my lips around his hard shaft. I'd sucked his brother the day before, and now I'd had both my sons' cocks in my mouth.

"Tell your dad how much you love him."

"I love you dad, so much."

"Tell your dad how much you love him sucking your cock."

"I love you sucking my cock, dad. It feels so good."

I could feel my son becoming less passive. I felt his hands on the back of my head as he started thrusting into my mouth with increasing vigor. It wasn't long before my son was battering the back of my mouth, and then it happened, my son's cock penetrated into my throat. I was deep-throating my own son! In front of my own father!

The crowd of Black men was really getting into seeing a white dad sucking off his own son. "That's it. Fuck your dad's mouth! Cram your cock down your dad's throat! Show him who the real man of the family is! Make your grandpa so proud."

As my naked son started to buck, I sensed that he was about to come in my mouth. I knew it was sick, but I wanted to feel my son's cum gushing onto my tongue and to taste his come.

"Don't cum in his mouth. We all want to see you cum on your dad's face. Pull out and hose him down." My son did as ordered and I felt my son's hot cum spraying every nook and cranny on my face, adding to Mr. Big's load that was mostly still clinging to my cheeks and chin. My own dad was watching his son get his face covered in jizz from his grandson, while Black men cheered and jeered.

"Now, take your cock, rub it around your dad's face a bit, then stuff it back in his mouth. Make your dad taste his own son's cum." My son did what they told him to do, and I tasted his jizz in my mouth, knowing that I would never be able to forget the taste.

"Now get back up here, so everyone can see. Look at the camera so your wife can see her husband's face covered in your kid's cum," said Mr. Big. Then he said to my son, "Get your naked ass up here and start dancing with your dad. Put on a good show for your mom and your grandpa, and everyone else who will be watching this tape.

As my son and I danced and jiggled naked for the audience, I noticed that in no time my son's cock was hard and pointing skyward again. I guess there is just something about dancing in the nude for Black men that makes white boys hard.

"Now go suck your dad's cock," said Mr. Blackboss to me. First my son, now my dad, was there no end to these Black guys' sick perversion?

As I knelt naked in front of my father's erect cock, I said, "I'm so sorry, dad."

"Me too," said my dad spitefully. "Sorry that my only son is a cocksucker. So just shut up and suck my cock."

My dad's words stung, but that didn't stop me from sucking his dick. Like my son, it wasn't long before my dad was thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth, until he too buried his rod in my throat. The cock that made me was now suffocating me. I tried to pull off but my dad's hands held my head in place. Was he so ashamed of me that he was trying to get rid of me? Just before I thought I was going to pass out, my dad relented and let me breathe.

"Oh, yeah, fuck your son's mouth. You made him. It's only right that you should fuck him," said Mr. Big.

As I sucked my dad, I saw out of the corner of my eye that Mr. Big shoved my naked son to his knees and shoved his huge Black cock in my kid's mouth. My son's eyes bulged at the invading monster, which I was pretty sure was the first cock he'd ever had in his mouth. I was sure it would not be his last.

As I continued to let my dad face-fuck me, Mr. Blackboss came up along side us, unzipped his fly, pulled out his giant cock and pointed it at my dad's face. Then, without saying a word, he just stuffed his Black cock into my dad's mouth. I was shocked that my dad had put up absolutely no resistance. My dad hated Blacks, and now he was sucking one. Or, more accurately, getting his face fucked by one. My dad was making all kinds of gagging and choking sounds, but he was sucking like a trooper.

I felt my dad start to shake and I knew he was about to come. I also assumed the Black guys would want to see his load shoot on to my face, so I maneuvered my face just below his dick as it spurted cum right between my eyes, and then splattered my face, adding to the two loads of jizz already there, one from my son and one from a Black man. I looked up at the camera without being told. If my wife was going to see this, she might as well get a good show.

Mr. Blackboss continued to plow my dad's racist mouth, who was now probably overwhelmed with shame that he was sucking a Black man's cock, having blown his load on my face, he had probably come back to his senses. But, Mr. Blackboss wasn't about to show my dad any consideration. I saw dad's back arch off the chair as Mr. Blackboss' cock forced its way down my dad's throat. Now it was my dad's turn to suffocate, knowing that he was now at the total mercy of a Black man.

Mr. Blackboss held his cock in my dad's throat for so long that he started to turn blue. Finally, the full length of the massive cock came completely out of my dad's mouth, and blasted my dad's face with a huge load of cum. The cum just came gushing and gushing until dad's face was barely recognizable. Mr. Blackboss was drunk with power. The power to make any white man he wanted suck. The power to cum on the face of any white man he wanted.

My dad and I were ordered to get up in front of the group, and Mr. Big stopped face-fucking my son long enough to hose down his face with cum too. Someone literally tore off my dad's suitcoat, shirt and tie, as he got up. Now all three of us were standing naked side-by-side. All three of our dicks were jutting out proudly. All three of us were wearing at least one coating of cum on our face, while I was wearing thee loads.

Mr. Blackboss then announced, "Gentleman, I give you three generations of white cocksuckers. Three generations of white slaves." The Black men at the table clapped loudly. "Although I realize that white and cocksucker are redundant, you normally don't get to see a grandfather, father and son all sucking at the same time. This should make us a ton of money."

Then Mr. Blackboss turned to the three of us and ordered, "On your knees, cocksuckers." We did as ordered. Three Black men then got up from the table, stood in front of us, unzipped their flys, hauled out their cocks, and stuffed them in our mouths. The sound of three white men simultaneously gagging on big Black cocks (naturally, all of them were very large) was really strange. I'm sure it would have been a stunning sight on the video, my son, me, and my dad, all kneeling naked, all getting our mouths and throats fucked, for the amusement of a crowd of Black men.

The Blacks set up a production line. Every two minutes, the Blacks would shift right, and other Blacks would take the place of those who had no mouth to fuck. The result was that all ten Blacks in the room, plus the two bouncers who were invited in to participate, each got their cock sucked by all three generations of whites. And then they started over.

After about a half hour of continuous sucking, most of the cum had worn off my face. At that point, I was ordered to eat my son's ass, while he continued sucking. I knew what was coming; they were going to fuck my son. After my son's ass was thoroughly lubed by my spit, he was shoved down on to all fours, and a Black man then shoved his cock up my son's asshole and began fucking him. I was proud that my son toughed it out and didn't whine or whimper about being fucked in his ass, while still sucking the cock in front of him.

I didn't have time to think about it, though, as I was then ordered to eat my dad's ass too. I sucked and slobbered on my dad's ass as best I could, and then he, too, was shoved on to all fours and subjected to a vigorous buttfucking, while a Black guy continued to fuck his mouth. Like his grandson, my dad took his fucking stoically, although the size of the cock and his lack of experience being fucked made it obvious that my dad was struggling not to show his pain.

As I looked to my right, my son was being fucked in both holes, like a shish kabob, and to my left the same thing was happening to my dad. Then I was shoved on to my hands and knees. A Black cock was crammed in my mouth while someone smeared some lube on my ass and then started to fuck me too.

"There, three whites, six holes, much less waiting," announced Mr. Blackboss. "Make sure these cocksuckers get some good ass-to-mouth action." What a sight that must have been. Three generations of white men, on our hands and knees, completely naked, getting fucked in our mouths and assholes at the same time by six Black studs. And, yes, they made us do ass-to-mouth over and over again, as every Black in the room got to fuck all three assholes. Each of us was made to taste our own ass on a cock that had just been fucking us, and although it took a bit of complex choreography, we were each made to taste the ass of each family member.

Based on the rude comments being made throughout our ordeal, it was obvious that Black men really got off on making straight, white, married men submit to Black cock. We were apparently a prize catch, as we were all respectable, high-achieving, athletic, highly-intelligent, church-going, pillars of our schools and communities, yet here we were, naked slaves to be used by Black men however they wanted.

It was obvious that there would be no escape from our slavery either. We would be cocksuckers for life. Blacks would be able to fuck us for free any time they wanted, but the Blacks intended to whore us out to Arabs, Hispanics and other minorities who would pay top dollar to fuck a white father and son. To fuck three generations would bring a high price indeed. It was also clear that they intended to fuck and enslave the rest of our family, my wife, daughter, mother, other son, and their fiances. Every hole in our entire extended family was going to be fucked and then sold into white slavery.

Once the Blacks were satisfied that every one of them had had an opportunity to fuck all six white holes, then the cumming started. Most of them enjoyed shooting their cum on our faces because it was so degrading, to us. But a few of them felt obligated to dump a load in our white assholes, just because they could.

As the three of us whites knelt there panting with exhaustion, having each had twelve different Black cocks in each of our well-fucked assholes and mouths, covered in cum from twelve different Black men, the Blacks continued to discuss what to do with us.

The bouncers then came up and handcuffed each of us with our arms behind our back. My dad and son were led away naked, all resistance completely fucked out of them. I would learn later that they were taken down to the loading dock as I had been a couple days before, and they got the exact same treatment I had. The grand-father-grandson pair was a huge hit with the Blacks on the loading dock, and both of them were thoroughly fucked and both got their baptism of piss from dozens of Black men.

I was thrown in the back of a van, naked and cuffed, and driven to my house and told to get out. One of the guys removed my cuffs, and as the van sped away I was left standing on the driveway in the nude. This time it was broad daylight and even though I went up to the front door as fast as I could, the door was locked. There seemed to be an unusually large number of cars parked on the street, but no one was in them.

Naturally the neighbor woman directly across the street was gardening in her front yard, and there is no doubt that she saw me. I went around the side of the house and climbed over the fence into the pool area, hoping that the back sliding door was unlocked, and if not I could jump in the pool and say I was skinny dipping when my wife or my son and his black roommate got home.

When I landed with a thud on the back lawn, I was dumbfounded by what I saw. Paperboy and his three friends were all tied completely naked to fence-posts around the pool. All four of them had cum smeared on their faces, which was slowly melting down their bodies on the mid-day sun. They also all had cum running down their legs, apparently leaking out their recently-fucked assholes.

Just yesterday, these high-school seniors had been macho straight studs who had made me suck their cocks, and now they were bound naked in my back yard. I assumed that Black Roommate had something to do this, since turning white boys into sex slaves certainly looked like the work of Black men. The naked boys implored me to release them. But, I'd figure out what to do with them once I got in the house and put some clothes on.