White Sucks Black - Reparations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went through the sliding glass door, which was open, into the family room, and my heart sank. There on the big screen TV was playing video of my father, my youngest son, and me getting fucked in the board room at work. The question was, who had seen it? I hadn't seen my wife's car out front, and I hadn't looked in the garage yet, so I held out faint hope that she still did not know that I was now a cocksucker and slave to Black men. And then I heard it. The sound coming my bedroom was the unmistakable sound of fucking. It actually sounded more like a porn orgy. The question was, who was getting fucked, in my bed?

Then I heard the unmistakable sound of my wife's voice, saying, "I have to go out and turn the TV off before my husband gets here."

"Why?" said Black Roomate, "He's going to find out that you're a slut for Black cock sooner or later."

"Yes, but I don't want him to know that I know that he is a Black cock slut. And his father. And both our sons."

I tried backing quietly down the hallway and got as far as the entrance to the family room when my naked wife came out of the bedroom, with cum in her hair and on her face, and running down her leg. She was startled when she saw me. The look of surprise quickly changed to resignation, and then a bit of a smile now that we both knew there were no secrets. "Well, honey, I guess the jig is up, so they say," said my wife.

"That's one way to put it," I responded. "Now what?"

My wife's voice suddenly took on an aggressive tone, which shocked me. "Get down on your back. I have something for you. Cocksucker."

A sense of defeat and sudden belief that my 25-year marriage was now over hit me like a brick.

"I said on your back, you cocksucking white boy."

"White boy?" from my white wife, I thought. But I did as she commanded. In a flash, she straddled my face and planted her cum-soaked cunt right on my mouth.

"Eat my pussy darling. Eat up all that cum from other men. Black men. Real men. I lost count of how many Black men came in my pussy today, so there's a lot of cum for you to eat and swallow. Jeez, look at how stiff your cock is getting! You like eating Black men's cum from my pussy. You liked eating your own, so I guess I should have known."

Suddenly there was a shriek, "Mother! Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't..." Apparently my daughter had arrived home from college.

"What the...," came a male voice. My daughter was home from college, with her fiancé, who I hadn't actually met yet, but from all I heard was a fine upstanding man, about to graduate from ROTC with a commission in the Navy.

Then another shriek, "Oh my god! Is that dad on the TV, getting screwed by Black guys? And grandpa! And my little brother?" With that my daughter got faint and dropped to her knees.

"What the hell kind of family is this? Carol, we have to leave."

"Not so fast, said two dressed Black guys, who were blocking the way to the front door. At the same time naked Black guys with huge hard-ons were piling out of my bedroom like a clown car. Christ, how many of them were fucking my wife? Black Roommate led the charge and in a matter of seconds, my wife, my daughter, her fiancé and I were surrounded by at least eight Black men, several of them were high school seniors I recognized from my son's team.

Fiance was clearly looking for an avenue of escape, but there was none, and I could see him calculating the odds of putting up a fight. "Oooh, lookey here, another white boy," said Black Roommate, as cum from my wife's cunt continued to ooze into my mouth.

"Don't call me boy, responded Fiance."

"OK, have it your way, cocksucker."

"I don't suck cock. Never have."

"Well, you're about to suck mine. Right here in front of your bride-to-be."

"No way."

"I hear you're going to be an officer in the Navy. An officer and a cocksucker. A lot of Black sailors are going to want your mouth by the time I'm through with you. Now, strip naked and kneel before me."

By this time Fiance was penned in by four Black men plus Black Roommate. He was highly intelligent, understood what he was up against, did the math, and the future officer in the Navy did what he had to do. He started to strip.

"Oh my god, you can't do this to him," shouted my daughter.

"Yes we can. Yes we will. So shut up cunt. You're next."

By this time, Future Officer was naked and on his knees with Black Roommate's very large cock pointed right at his face.

"Do you know how many ROTC guys have sucked my cock at my college?"

"No."

"No what?"

"No, sir?"

"All of them. All of the white ones that is. Straight Black men wouldn't get caught dead sucking cock, any cock. But put a black cock in front of any white man's face and he'll suck. Now suck!"

And that's exactly what Future Officer did. The blacks surrounding Future Officer parted so that my daughter would have a very clear view of the man she loved and planned to marry down on his knees sucking a huge Black cock.

"Anybody time that?" said Black Roommate, as my future son-in-law sucked his cock.

"Not a record, but not bad," said another Black guy. "If you hadn't been talking so much shit, it might have been."

"Hey, man there's eight of us and four whites and you're the only one getting your dick serviced."

"Hold on, just a sec, let me get my cock down this guys throat," and with a mighty thrust he did just that. Future Officer's naked body twitched and writhed as the huge cock lodged deep in his throat, cutting off his supply of oxygen. While this was happening, one of the Black guys behind him pinned his wrists together and cuffed them.

"Please don't hurt him," begged my daughter.

"Shut up bitch. I want him to know the power of Black cock. I could choke your beloved to death if I wanted to, but I won't. He just needs to know that he should never again resist Black cock. If a Black man tells him to suck, even one of his Sailors, he needs to strip naked and suck, right then and there."

"Bro, he's about to pass out if you keep talking."

"Oh, right." With that, over ten inches of dick came out of Future Officer's mouth, and he collapsed naked on the floor gasping for air. "Ok, take over."

A different Black grabbed Future Officer by his hair and yanked him up and stuffed another Black cock in his mouth and started face-fucking him.

"And now for you, my pretty," said Black Roomate to my daughter. "Looks like your husband-to-be is getting a head start on the honeymoon."

"You bastard."

"Oooh, a potty mouth white bitch. We'll we've got the solution to that," let me demonstrate on your mom." With that, Black Roommate walked up and stuffed his cock in my wife's mouth, who was still grinding her sopping cunt in my face. If anything, the sight of her future son-in-law being made to suck Black dick made her even more excited.

As Black Roommate shoved his cock in and out of my wife's mouth he said to my daughter, "Well, bitch, are you going to help your mom out, or are you going to be a bad daughter and let your mom suck alone?"

"Please, sir, I'm engaged to be married. I can't."

"So's your boyfriend there, choking down my brother's Black meat. It won't be the last cock he sucks, married or not. And as you can see from the video, being married doesn't stop your dad and grandpa from sucking Black cock." My daughter glanced at the TV, and not only were her dad and grandpa sucking cock, but they were getting fucked too, and so was her little brother.

"Look, it's 2021 and you're a white girl in college. Everyone knows you've been fucking Black guys, except maybe your future husband there. All white girls at college have been going Black for years now, so stop being a stuck-up bitch, and follow your mom's example here. Take off your clothes now, or my bro's here will strip you naked with or without your help. You wouldn't want those nice clothes your daddy paid for to get ripped up?"

Needing no further convincing, she quickly removed her clothes, with a shock that she was wearing no panties under her very short skirt. For the first time in my life, in the gaps when my wife's pussy lifted off my face, I saw my daughter's beautiful body completely naked. She walked over, dropped to her knees and joined her mother in sucking Black Roommate's cock. I couldn't really see, but I could certainly hear the mother and daughter team slobbering over his Black cock, to the cheers of the crowd of men. Black Roommate alternated between my daughter's mouth and my wife's mouth, while someone else was still fucking Future Officer's mouth.

"Hey dude, let that guy look for a moment so he can get a good look at his wife-to-be and his future mother-in-law sucking my cock."

The guy throat-fucking Future Officer grudgingly did so.

"I don't want him to ever forget the sight of his betrothed with her mouth stuffed full of superior Black dick."

"Oh, by-the-way, bitch, check out your fiance's dick. He obviously gets turned on by Black cock in his mouth."

"Gharalup," was all my daughter could say.

"Hey bro, quit hogging the white bitches."

"Hey, bro, I invited you here so quit bitching. You already fucked this guy's wife, in the ass yet, so why don't you fuck hubby's ass too."

"Don't mind if I do." I felt someone lift up my legs, smear some of my wife's pussy juice on my butthole, and then shove his cock up my ass. As he commenced fucking me, I imagined my wife taking it up her ass. She'd never done that for me, had made clear she had no interest in that, yet some stray black high school senior had presumably just taken my wife's anal virginity. And yes, that's when I noticed cum leaking out her ass, although it was fuzzy since my face was so close. I thought, what the hell, and I sucked it up, eliciting a moan from my wife as she felt my tongue licking her asshole.

After being sucked by my wife and daughter for a while, Black Roommate ordered my wife to keep sucking and my daughter to eat his ass. "Don't make my daughter do that. I'll do it instead," said my wife.

"Did I give you permission to stop sucking? If I wanted your opinion, I'd...why the hell would I want a white bitch's opinion? If I want your cunt daughter to eat out my asshole that's what I expect her to do." And that's what she was already doing, although I glimpsed a look of absolute disgust on her face as she tasted the Black man's ass. After a while of that, Black Roommate, said to my wife, "OK, cunt. You wanted to eat my Black ass. Now's your turn. Switch with your daughter.

This time my wife buried her face in Black Roommates ass cheeks, while he held her head tightly in place, and my daughter resumed duty sucking his cock. I could only grunt as the huge Black cock kept fucking me, while my face was still buried in my wife's pussy.

At this point, Black Roommate ordered my wife to drop down on me into a 69 position, but she was not to touch my cock. A young Black guy stood next to the one who was fucking me missionary style and shoved his cock in my wife's mouth. Another Black boy knelt over me and shoved his cock into my wife's ass, his huge Black cock sliding in and out of her ass only a few inches above my face, in fact his balls dragged back and forth over my face while he fucked her from behind.

Black Roommate ordered Future Officer to lie down on his back right next to me in the same direction, and then ordered my daughter to get in the same position as her mother. One of the older Black men, then started fucking my daughter dog-style, where Future Officer could see his massive Black cock fucking his future-wife, and like me, having the Black guy's balls drag back and forth across his face. Another Black boy shove his cock in my daughter's mouth, which shut up her squeals from being fucked right on top of her fiance's face.

The Black Roommate scooped some of the cum that was still clinging to my wife's face and started working it into Future Officer's asshole.

Future Officer blurted out, "You're not going to...."

"You guessed it. That's why they're making you an officer. Yes I am going to fuck your tight white ass. Hey, pull out of this bitch and stuff your cock in his mouth, so I don't have to listen to him squeal like a bitch while I fuck him." The guy who was fucking my daughter pulled out and stuffed his pussy-juice-coated prick into my future son-in-law's mouth.

"That's it, taste your bride's cunt on that big Black dick," taunted Black Roommate. "Shove it down his throat, while I shove mine up his ass." Both of them shoved at the same time, skewering the helpless naked ROTC cadet from both ends. Whether Future Officer experienced any pain from his first ass-fucking was unknown, because no sound could get past the cock lodged in his throat. One clue, however, was that Future Officer's erect dick started spewing cum into the air, some of which hit my daughter in the face. I can't imagine what my daughter would be thinking as her fiancé shot his load because he was being fucked in the ass by a Black man.

As the four of us whites serviced six Black men, the other two started to get restless. Black Roommate noticed their plight and said, "Hey, don't forget, there're still four white boys tied up outside. They're probably due for another fucking."

"Oh, yeah, that's right," said one of the two, who were both younger boys, not quite so aggressive at getting their cocks into a white hole as the older Blacks. "It seems weird fucking our classmates though. We've been friends with them for years."

"Yeah, but they're white. They deserved to be fucked. We have a right to fuck them. Think how much more fun school will be when we can drag them off to a bathroom and have them suck our cocks whenever we want."

"Good point. Now they get to be our slaves. Much better than friends."

And then the Black boys went off to torment the white boys, who were still bound naked in the back yard. Inside the house, the boy fucking my daughter was enjoying going from her pussy to her fiance's mouth. The Black boy then asked, "Can I fuck this bitch in the ass?"

"Yeah, go ahead. I'm pretty sure she's not virgin there, so many white girls at college are taking Black cock up the ass. It's their favorite form of birth control."

In a flash, the boy shifted is cock from my daughter's pussy to her ass, and her cries were muffled by the large cock in her mouth. My daughter had always been such a good girl, valedictorian, National Honor society, always volunteering to do things for the less fortunate, and here she was being ass-fucked by a Black boy in her own home, right next to her own mother. I felt horrible for being unable to protect her from this fate.

It seemed like no matter how accomplished a white girl was, she was destined to be used at some point as a cumdump for Blacks. The Black guy fucking my wife also seemed to delight in forcing me to suck his cock fresh from my wife's ass, just like the treatment Future Officer was getting. Both my wife and daughter had huge Black cocks buried deep in their throats, preventing either of them from objecting to what was happening. The irony was that both of them were outspoken supporters of diversity, affirmative action, civil rights and the Black Lives Matter movement, and now they were silenced by huge Black cocks stuffed in their mouths.

Black Roommate was telling my daughter how good it felt to have his cock up her fiance's ass, and what a good ass-fuck her husband-to-be was, and how much hundreds of Black sailors were going to enjoy fucking his officer ass aboard ship. He said he would make sure that her fiancé would be sucking a lot of Black cock from here on out. Just then Black Roomate's cell phone rang.

"Shit, it's Mr. Big," he said. Then into the phone, "Yes, Mr. Big, got it. On the way." Then to the group, "Wrap it up. Mr. Big wants us at Club Reparations right away."

This was followed by much moaning and bellyaching from all the Black guys, who had really gotten into fucking all the whites in my house. Not wanting to get cross-ways with Mr. Big, Black Roommate set the example by pulling his cock out of Future Officer's ass, stuffing it in my daughter's mouth and flooding it with cum, while at the same time the Black guy that had been fucking my daughter's mouth was shooting cum all over her face. The guy fucking my daughter's ass, pulled out and shot a huge load on Future Officer's face, while the Black guy fucking my wife's ass, did the same to my face. The Black boy fucking my wife's mouth pulled out and hosed down her face with cum, while the Black man fucking my ass, pulled out and gave my wife a taste of my ass before gushing a big load of cum into her mouth. (Everybody got that?)

Black Roommate got up and yelled at the Black boys out back, who had decided that having one white boy suck their cock while another eats their ass was a good use of their time and of white mouths. Now in a hurry, the two Black boys had the white boys kneel side-by-side and put their cheeks together so that each Black boy could shoot cum on two white faces at once.

Inside, one of the Black guys produced a bag of zip ties, and all of our hands were tied securely behind our backs, and then they went outside to do the same to the white boys. It felt really strange to be naked and helplessly restrained, and for the first time the full implication that my family and I were now sex slaves really hit home.

The Blacks then rounded us all up and herded us into the garage and opened the door. A van had been backed into my driveway. I was surprised to see the husband of the nosy neighbor lady across the street kneeling naked next to the van, caught in the act of sucking the van driver (Black, of course.) My guess was that the neighbor lady had sent her husband over to "investigate" the strange goings on in my house, and since Blacks were involved, naturally he ended up on his knees sucking dick.

One of the Blacks opened the van's door and I saw several naked women, bound and laying on the floor. Everything happened so fast that I couldn't tell who they were. My naked wife and daughter were hustled into the van, the door slammed shut, and the van sped away, leaving the naked husband kneeling bewildered in my driveway.

"Tie him up too," commanded Black Roommate, and his order was dutifully carried out.

A second van pulled up and backed into the driveway. When the door was opened I saw that there were already three bound and naked white men lying on the floor of the van, my father and both my sons. The Blacks shoved seven more naked white men into the van, the four high-school seniors, Nosy Neighbor, Future Officer, and me. There wasn't enough room so we were piled on top of each other. Black Roommate got in the passenger seat and ordered the van driver to speed off.

(to be continued). Remember, this is a jerk-off porn story not social commentary.