White Sucks Black (Senior Ditch 3)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, that wasn't so hard. That's why you're a national merit scholar, because you catch on quick. Don't let that go to your head, boy, because from here on out you're going to be giving a lot of head. You're going to suck so much dick your head will spin."

As I knelt naked, the huge black dick right in my face, and seemingly all eyes in the room on me, Coach Jefferson picked up his cell phone and dialed a number. I could only hear one side of the conversation.

"Damn I must have got a wrong number. I was sure it was (my dad's name) phone."

"Oh, it is. Can he answer it?"

"Busy doing what?"

"Oh, that's great!"

"Fresh from his ass?" Looking me in the eye, Coach Jefferson said, "Hey kid. Your cocksucking father is getting fucked on his desk by the janitor, right in his office. He's cleaning his ass juice off the janitor's cock with his mouth. Oh sorry, I'm talking to his son. I'm about to shove my cock in his kid's mouth."

"I tell you what. Why don't you go back to fucking his ass while we make him watch his son take my cock in his mouth. Yeah, pretty wild I know. We wouldn't want dad to miss this great event. You know, birth, baptism, first holy communion, first cock suck."

"Now, look in the camera and say 'Hi Dad."

I did as he ordered, as his huge black cock slapped my face, "Hi Dad." I'm sure I blushed with deep shame, knowing my dad could see his only son being abused by a Black man.

All of a sudden the blaring music stopped, and then I heard the strangest sound. It took me a second, but it was the sound of almost a dozen white men and boys sucking, gagging and choking on black cocks hammering their mouths. Apparently, one of Coach's sons had turned down the volume, before saying, "Hey, dad. Put it on speaker. And if you hit that button and that button, you can see what white boy's dad is seeing, and white boy here can see his dad getting fucked. And if you hit this Bluetooth button, we all can see both on the monitors."

"Fucking technology," grumbled coach, as his sons were obviously more tech savvy than he was. His son had to come over and press the buttons, and for a moment I had two black cocks staring me in the face. Then on one of the TV monitors I saw my face looking up at the two cocks, which from that perspective seemed monstrous.

Over the speaker, I heard my dad moaning and the janitor grunting as my dad was being fucked right in his office. I couldn't believe that his secretary and executive assistant wouldn't be able to hear that. Then the son pressed another button, and on the screen was a view of my dad, completely naked, bent over his desk and taking a huge black cock up his ass. It was also obvious the video was being taken by someone other than the guy buttfucking my dad. Then the son hit a button and the video monitor resumed with a view of my upturned face, looking scared as hell, but I could still hear my dad.

"There. See?" said the son. "That's better."

"Thanks," said Coach Jefferson. Then coach took careful aim with his phone so that his cock was less than an inch from my lips and then said to me, "Now say, 'I love you dad."

Are you kidding? My dad's a cocksucker, I thought. He's taking it up the ass this very moment. I hesitated, and Coach Jefferson slapped my face hard with his massive dick.

"Say it, whiteboy!"

I stumbled but said, "I love you daarggphlp," as Coach shoved his cock deep in my mouth, gagging me without warning. I tried to pull away but all of a sudden I felt a tight grip on my head, refusing to let go. I hadn't had a chance to take a deep breath so I very quickly began to run low on air.

"Ah, your son's first gag. Are you proud to know your son is a cocksucker? Most white dads are," the Black man said with a sneer, as I continued to suffocate on his dick. Other Black men and boys in the room were hooting and hollering racial and sexual slurs at the sight of my head impaled on a huge black rod.

"I know what we forgot to do. We need to sing happy birthday to white boy here. Just turned 18 a couple days ago, which makes him officially available to fuck. OK all together everyone."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing as I slowly started to loose consciousness with the dick lodged at the entrance to my throat.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear cocksucker. Happy birthday, fuck you."

Finally coach let me up for a quick breath, before he shoved his cock back in my mouth, while everyone else laughed and the absurdity of singing happy birthday to a naked white kid with a huge black cock in his mouth.

"Welcome to your new life, cocksucker!" as he shoved his dick deep into my mouth. "You know what they say? Suck one cock and you're a cocksucker for life."

The word cocksucker hit me like a thunderbolt, although it was hard to argue with dick in my mouth, especially one that was pressing against the back of my mouth as if it had every intent of forcing its way into my throat.

"All the way down, cocksucker. All the way down."

No way was that monster going down my throat. As it turned out, I had no say in the matter. The crowd cheered as Coach slowly sank his huge black cock deep into my throat, until I could feel his balls on my chin. Once again, I was suffocating, and in trying vainly to gasp for air, the invading monster was able to penetrate so deeply. The crowd hooted and hollered as I thought I was going to die on that dick.

"Hey, dad! Doesn't your son look good with my cock in his mouth? All the way down on the first try. A natural born cocksucker just like his dad. You should be so proud! Tell your son how proud you are."

The TV monitor flipped to the showing my dad still being fucked, although now he had another black cock in his mouth. I could barely see out the corner of my eye, but then Coach withdrew his cock, and I got a better view. However, he shoved his cock all the way back down. I gagged but could make no sound. Then coach literally began fucking my throat.

Then I heard my dad, in between cock thrusts in his mouth, say, "I'm so proud of you son."

Say, "I'm so proud you're a cocksucker too."

Actually I was ashamed and humiliated to have a cock in my mouth while watching my dad being fucked at both ends like a piece of meat, right on his own office desk. I felt so degraded, down on my knees, hoping that the Black man will pull out his cock long enough for me to breath.

And then he did. I nearly puked as I gasped for air. All the Blacks were laughing at me, as I was obviously struggling not to throw up.

"Don't worry white boy. You'll get used to it. Your dad has sucked so many black cocks that I'm sure he has lost count. It won't be long until you do too. You may be the student council president and national merit scholar, but get used to the fact that you'll be sucking lots of black cock for the rest of your life. You and your dad are sex slaves now, and you are both going to make us a lot of money."

Slaves? I was a sex slave now? What could be lower than that?

"No need to feel ashamed, kid. You can't help the fact that you are white. And all white men are natural-born cocksuckers. Ain't that right boys?"

I was surprised to hear a chorus of, "Yes, sir," from all the other white boys in the room, followed by a resumption of the mass sucking sound and a dozen whites simultaneously gagged on black cocks.

"Lesson one. White men are genetically predisposed to suck black cock. White men have a deep-seated need to suck black cock. White men want to see their wives and family sucking black cock. Ain't that right, dad?"

"Mmrgefhtyhn," was all I heard from my dad as he obviously had his mouth full of black cock.

"The way you can tell white men crave black cock, is that they all get hard-ons while they're sucking." A quick glance out the corner of my eyes, told me this was true, at least that all the white guys were hard. I certainly was, as hard as I'd ever been, despite having shot my load on the shower room floor only a few minutes before.

By this time Coach's dick was back in my mouth, and once again sank it down my throat all the way to his balls, to the cheers of the other Blacks in the room.

Just then the video monitor switched to a view of my dad, and yes his mouth was full of black cock, and so was his ass. The guy who was fucking my dad's mouth suddenly grunted, pulled out, and shot a huge load of cum all over my dad's face. "Take my cum you honkey motherfucking cocksucker." The sight of my dad's cum-drenched face almost made me shoot another load. It was also obvious that the Black guy fucking my dad's ass wasn't about to stop. My dad was moaning as the huge cock slammed into his ass and cum oozed down his face.

Coach pulled out of my mouth once again, as I gasped for air. "There kid," he said, pointing my head at the monitor, "Doesn't your dad look good with cum all over his face?"

I didn't know what to say to that.

"I asked you a question, cocksucker."

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir what."

"Yes, my dad looks good with cum on his face."

"You hear that, fag dad? You're son thinks you look good with cum on your face. We already know your wife likes seeing you covered in a Black man's jizz. So whitey, would you like us to cum in your son's mouth or on his face?"

"mmmgrphtymrg,"

"Oh, sorry, can't talk with your mouth full of cock. Hey, dude, can you pull your dick out of daddy's mouth long enough for him to answer an important question? I repeat, do you want me to cum in your son's mouth and make him eat it, or do you want me to cum on his face and make him wear it?"

"Any where you want, sir."

"Of course I can cum anywhere I want. I'm making you choose."

I didn't want either, but I'd already heard the rule about black men cumming on white faces. I was mortified by the idea of having to try to get home with a load of cum on my face and not being seen by anybody. I hoped my dad would tell coach to cum in my mouth so I could swallow the evidence.

"In his mouth, sir."

"You want me to cum in your son's mouth?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then say it."

"I want you to cum in my son's mouth, sir."

"That's better. On his face it is, then." With that, Coach pulled out of my mouth and blasted a massive load of hot cum all over my face. It felt like I was being drenched in cum. Every square inch of my face was covered in cum. I could even feel jizz dripping off my face on to my embarrassingly erect cock."

"Nice cumshot, dad," said one of coach's sons.

"Ah yes, white boys always look better with cum on their face, don't you think?"

There was a general harrumph of agreement from the other men and boys in the room, at least the Black ones.

"There, doesn't your son look better with my cum on his face?"

"Yes, sir, my son looks better with your cum on his face," answered my dad.

At this point the coach ordered each of the other Black boys and men to shove their cocks in my mouth one after an other, 18 thrusts each, in honor of my birthday. So, within two minutes I'd had at least a dozen different dicks in my mouth.

"See white boy, you're already well on your way to sucking your first hundred dicks. Trust me white boy, you're going to be sucking black cock for the rest of your life. Plus we'll whore you out to white guys too. There are lots of white guys whose wives have gone Black but still need their dicks sucked, and they'll pay good money to fuck a young boy like you. This is just your first day of being a cocksucking slave, so get used to it. You'll be sucking lots of cock, everyday, just like your dad, any time we say. Right dad?"

"Mmmrgfhytp," answered my dad over the phone. With my eyes glued shut with cum I couldn't see my dad, but there was no doubt he had cock in his mouth too. At this point I was aware of more people coming in to the room, but I had no idea who. Whoever it was could obviously see that I had a cock in my mouth and my face coated in cum. I heard several giggles, so it must have been girls who found what was happening to me to be amusing."

"Look, his dick is hard," observed a girl, whose voice I recognized as my girlfriend's best friend. Shit, she's one of the last people I would want to see me, since she was a total blabbermouth. "Aww, he looks so cute covered in cum," she taunted.

"Hey, fag boy. I bet you've wanted to have sex with Sara," said coach. Shit, how did he know who my girlfriend was? "Well, you're in for a treat."

"Hi, (my name.)" I wanted to die. It was my girlfriend, Sara. I was in love with her. I'd thought about what it was like to be married to her. Luckily we were going to be going to the same university. Of course I'd wanted to have sex with her, but she was a good girl. I assumed that dream was now dead after she's seen me being used as a sex slave by Black guys.

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this. I still love you, but I started going Black a couple months ago. I've been fucked by lots of Black guys since then, and I don't intend to stop."

"Yeah, your national honor society girlfriend likes being our whore, don't you?"

"I like fucking Black men. I only fuck white men when Black guys tell me too."

God, what could be lower than finding out that the girl I loved was not only a slut for Blacks, but she was their whore too.

"Yeah, your girlfriend may not have been the Homecoming Queen, but she's definitely the Gang Bang Queen of the school. I don't think there's a Black senior in school that hasn't fucked her yet, most of them several times. She loves taking black cock in all her holes at the same time, don't you bitch?"

"Yes, sir," she answered obediently.

"She's also a bukakke queen. She just loved taking loads of cum on her pretty white face, don't you cunt?"

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir, what?"

"Yes, sir. I love cum on my face. Lot's of it."

"That's better. Well, your boyfriend's about to become the birthday bukakke boy, what do you think of that?"

"I think it's a great idea, sir," said my girlfriend, to the approving snorts and hoots of the crowd.

"So, you want all of us to cum on your boyfriend's face?"

"Yes, sir. I want all of you to cum on my boyfriend's face."

"While you fuck him?"

"While I fuck him, sir."

What did he mean by fuck me? This wasn't the way I'd envisioned having sex with my girlfriend, but my dick sure liked the idea. I was unceremoniously shoved onto my back on the floor, and I felt my girlfriend straddle me. Was she going to ride me like a cowgirl? I wished I could see through all the cum. I was startled when I felt a finger on my ass. It wasn't what I was expecting, but I had to admit it felt pretty good.

As I waited for Sara to mount me, I felt a warm oily liquid being rubbed into my asshole. What the hell was that about? Then I felt a hard foreign object pressing against my asshole, and then it finally dawned on me. She wasn't going to ride my cock, she was going to fuck me in the ass with a strap-on dildo. Before I could tense up and fight it, she had pushed past my sphincter and pushed it most of the way in. Fortunately for me, it wasn't all that big, at least not nearly as big as the hard black cocks that I knew surrounded me, and sensed that several of them were pointed at my face while being jacked off.

"OK guys. While fag-boy gets his ass fucked by his girlfriend, I think it's speed dating time," said Coach Jefferson, which elicited a bunch of laughs and grunts of approval. Before I knew what was happening, one of the black guys grabbed my head, shoved his cock in my mouth, and then unceremoniously stuffed it down my throat and began thrusting fast and hard, eighteen times to be exact. As he was fucking my throat, at least two other hard cocks were slapping my face. I forgot all about my girlfriend's strap-on up my ass.

Suddenly the guy pulled out of my mouth and practically instantaneously another cock speared my throat, eighteen times again, as all the guys were hooting and hollering. On it went, one after another, until within the space of five minutes I'd had a dozen different dicks shoved down my throat to their balls. Even my girlfriend got into it by shouting things like, "that's it. Fuck his mouth! Fuck his mouth so deep it comes out his ass." I couldn't believe a girl I thought I was in love with could say such cruel things.

"Someone shut that cunt up!" I heard Coach order. In a flash I heard Sara gag, apparently on someone's dick. "Bitches should be fucked and not heard," the Coach continued. "In fact, someone take her and fuck her. I'm going to fuck this kid now. But first, we have to put some icing on the birthday boy." Everyone laughed. Apparently they were all in on the joke except me.

A couple guys grabbed me and positioned my so that I was on my knees, leaning back with my hands on my ankles, face (and erect cock) pointing skyward. Then, one after another, every black man and boy jerked his cock and shot his cum all over my face, one load piled on top of another until my head was totally drenched in a gooey coating of slimey cum, so much that great globs oozed off my face, some plopping onto my cock. I couldn't see anything, except it was obvious that there were many camera flashes, documenting my degradation for posterity.

"I bet his own mother wouldn't recognize him," commented someone.

"Hey, let's find out," said one of coach's son.

"We wouldn't want mom to miss out on her son's first bukakke!" said someone else.

"So what is the bitch's phone number?" said coach, apparently fumbling with the phone.

"Hit "address" dad."

"OK, I did," followed by a short hesitation. "But all our white whores are just listed by 'Cunt' and a number."

"Check your 'recents.' You ordered her and her sister this morning to participate in a gang bang video tonight."

Coach did as his son instructed.

"Hey bitch, how's it going? Looking forward to getting fucked by 20 Black guys tonight right? I thought so. Too bad. You and your sister are making us a ton of money. You also might want to know that your husband is getting fucked in his office as we speak. By the Black janitor. And the janitor's Black friends. But even better, we all want you to guess who this is. Very good. It's your son with his face covered in about a dozen loads of cum. See guys, even covered in cum a mother can recognize her own son. Hey bitch, you should know that your son is our slave now too, in fact we're going to have them fuck each other on stage at Club Reparations tonight. But I also know that as a loving mother, you never want miss big milestones in your children's lives, so I'm going to turn on the video, because as a birthday present, I'm going to buttfuck your baby boy, and I know you will want to watch. We'll see if he squeals like a little girl when I shove my cock up his ass, or if your son takes it like a man, just like his old man did, and your dad too.

"Hey cunt. Show your boyfriend that you still love him. Suck some cum off your boyfriend's face and then spit it on his ass. Then rub it in his ass with your tongue and get him nice and lubed up for my cock."

To my astonishment, my girlfriend meekly obeyed and did so ordered. As Sara slurped some of the cum off my face and held it in her mouth, I heard Coach say with a sneer, "Ah, true love, ain't it grand? Tell your boyfriend how much you love him." Sara mumbled something incoherent as she tried to say she loved me with a mouthful of black men's cum.

"White people. Unbelievable," commented one of the Black assistant coaches, as Sara planted her face between my butt cheeks and forced her mouthful of jizz into my asshole, and then started licking. The girl I loved was licking my cum-coated asshole because a Black man told her to. I was ashamed to admit how incredibly good it felt. So good I almost shot another load without being touched.

"OK, bitch. That's enough. Tell your boyfriend that you want to see him get fucked now."