White Sucks Black (Senior Ditch 3)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see you get fucked," said the girl I loved.

"Good. Somebody fuck this white trash cunt but make her watch while I buttfuck her boyfriend."

"OK kid, on your back and open your eyes. I don't care how much the cum stings. I want you to see me fuck you. You're going to remember this for the rest of your life white boy. And don't forget, your mom, your dad and your girlfriend are all watching, so try to take it like a man and not a sissy."

At that point I felt Coach's huge cock pressing relentlessly against my asshole. I tried to relax to let it in but it hurt like hell, and I had to stifle a moan of pain. I thought there was no way that thing was going to fit. He was going to split me in two. But, Coach's dick was like iron, and he was not going to be denied. Tears were streaming from my eyes, whether from the pain of coach's cock, the sting of the cum on my face, or the degradation of knowing those I loved the most were watching, I did not know. But I managed silence. I vowed I would take it like a man. Suddenly coach's cock popped into my ass and a big cheer went up from the crowd.

"That's it white boy. Feel my cock in your ass," Coach said as he stared into my eyes. I felt an intense burning sensation in my ass, as the rock hard cock penetrated ever deeper. "Good job, white boy. Take it all. Make your fag father proud. Now you're both my slaves. Matter of fact, I own your entire family. You're the only one I hadn't fucked yet."

With that, I felt coach's cock bottom out in my ass. I could feel his hairy balls pressed on my butt. I couldn't believe I'd taken the whole thing. The crowd roared their approval. I felt a strange sense of perverse pride that I had taken his cock to the hilt. Oddly, Coach at that moment said, "Where's your white pride now?" He slowly moved his cock back out and then with greater force. He took it easy on me the first few strokes, but it wasn't long before he began to slam is cock in and out of me. There was a sharp pain when he hit bottom, but I was astonished to discover just how good it felt to be fucked in my ass.

"Actually, you're a better fuck than your sister or your mom," said Coach as his cock plowed in and out of my ass. "I have to admit, though, that your dad is one of the best asses I've ever fucked. At least before, how many guys have fucked this kid's dad's ass? Thirty? Forty? That's right kid. You're dad's a cocksucking whore. And we're going to whore out your ass too, just like your dad and your mom."

Coach grabbed the phone and addressed my dad, "Hey, cocksucker. Just want you to know that is now official, I'm fucking your only son's ass as we speak. That means I have now officially fucked every hole in your entire family. Congratulations! It also means that all future generations of your family will be descended from cocksuckers. You should be proud to know that your entire family are now officially enslaved, for the purpose of sucking and being fucked by Black men, any time, anywhere."

As Coach continued to pound my formerly virgin ass, to the hoots and howls of the audience, I could see my girlfriend getting fucked right next to me, her beautiful naked body being used by one of the Black assistant coaches.

"Hey, cunt! Are you enjoying watching your boyfriend getting buttfucked?"

"Yes, sir," she answered.

"OK, gents. There're some unused holes here." Immediately, someone stepped up and stuffed their cock in my mouth and began fucking my face. Next to me I saw Sara, made to mount one Black guy, while a second shoved his cock up her ass and a third stuffed his dick in her mouth.

"You getting this all on video?" asked Coach.

"Yes," said about six different voices, as they all had their phone cameras pointed at my girlfriend and me being gang banged right next to each other.

"Hey Mrs. White Cunt!" barked Coach to my mother. "Are you watching your baby boy getting fucked at both ends? I'm fucking his brains out. As a white mother, you should be so proud that your only son has found his true purpose in life, although he probably won't be producing any grandkids for you at this rate. Especially since his girlfriend is stuffed with black cock too. In fact, since we own your son, any girl he dates in the future will belong to us too. Don't worry though. Your daughter will produce grandkids. It's just that they'll all be Black." The last statement caused a cascade of hoots and snickers around the room.

I lost all track of time as the fucking of my mouth and ass continued. It seemed like Coach fucked me forever as different Black guys rotated their cocks in and out of my mouth, my face now caked in hardening black cum. It dawned on me that this was the first day of the rest of my life -- a life as a cocksucking sex slave and male whore for Black men, taking black cocks in my mouth and ass and being constantly covered in cum.

(to be continued, maybe.)

I have a couple more stories mostly done. After those I'll try to respond to some of the requests in comments.