White Sucks Black (Teacher 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The janitor made some comment like, "Ah yes, another white teacher gets what's coming to him. This is what all white people deserve." The janitor then turned to Daryl and asked, with a tone that indicated it was a rhetorical question, "Do you mind?" glancing at my naked son.

Daryl gave him a thumbs up. The janitor hauled out a massive cock, looked me in the eye with an evil grin, and then unceremoniously shoved my son to his knees and stuffed his mouth with dick. In one thrust he didn't stop until his balls hit my son's chin. My son's eyes bulged out both from the effect of the big dick in his mouth and the shame of knowing his father could see him getting fucked in his throat, and there was nothing either father or son could do about it.

At this point, the topless honor student cheerleader decided that she would just make me do repeat cheers, since my attempts to do cheerleader moves had moved the room to pitiless laughter.

"Give me a C!"

I looked at her blankly.

"Repeat after me what I tell you to say. How hard can this be?"

"Give me a C!"

"C."

"Louder! Give me a C!"

"C!"

"Give me an O!"

"O!"

"Give me a C!"

"C!"

"Give me a K!"

"What's that spell."

"Cock."

"Louder! What's that spell!"

"Cock!"

"What's that spell!"

"Cock!"

"What are you going to do?"

"Huh?"

"SUCK IT," shouted all the cheerleaders in unison.

"That's right dumbass. Suck cock," sneered Erica. "What are you going to do?"

"Suck Cock"

"Louder!"

"Suck Cock!"

"What kind of Cock?"

"Black Cock?"

"No question you're going to suck black cock. Now, louder!"

"Black Cock!"

"Louder!"

"Black Cock!"

"What should all white people do?"

"Suck Black Cock!"

"What are you going to do?"

"Suck Black Cock!"

"What's your whole family going to do?"

"Suck Black Cock!" What the fuck did I just say?

Meanwhile, I could see my son sucking black cock, although technically he was getting his throat fucked. The Janitor's cock was like a piston, thrusting deep into my son's naked body, as he kept gloating at me, knowing he was fucking the mouth of a white teacher's son.

"Well, like father, like son!" It was the football coach.

"Hi dad," said Darren. "We were about to fuck Mr. C."

"Well, don't let me stop you."

"Get down off the desk, white boy, and get on your knees, next to your cocksucking son." I did as ordered and they steered me so I was kneeling side by side with my son, so that our hips were actually touching. The janitor didn't miss a beat, and I could hear my son gagging and gurgling as the janitor fucked his face.

"Let me get some of that married white mouth first," said the coach. Obviously no one in the room was going to argue with him. In a flash the coach's big cock was out of his pants, in my mouth and down my throat.

"I always knew you were a cocksucker. But then, all white men are cocksuckers, some of them just don't know it yet. But sooner or later, every white man in the country is going to take black cock in his mouth and up his ass. It's inevitable. You white motherfuckers owe us. As you can see your son is already a suck slave, and soon we'll enslave you and your wife too."

I couldn't argue with him. For one, my mouth was stuffed with his cock, and two, from what I'd seen they were well on the way to fucking every white teacher in the school, and maybe the entire senior class.

"You white boys are all the same. You think you are straight, but deep down inside you secretly want to suck cock, especially black cock. I never met a white boy who didn't suck my cock if I wanted him to. You also all want to see black men fuck your wives, isn't that right? Oh sorry, your mother told you not to talk with your mouth full. But don't worry, we're going to fuck your mother too. And your father. I bet they'd be so proud to see their son sucking my cock."

Then the janitor chimed in, "Talk about father-son togetherness." The two powerful Black men pumped their cocks into our mouths almost in unison. "I bet Mrs. C. would love to see this, her husband and son serving as cocksucking slaves."

"Don't worry, she will," added the topless honor student cheerleader helpfully.

"Actually you would be amazed at how many white wives get off on seeing their husband with a big black cock in his mouth, and then watching the father of their children being fucked in the ass by a superior Black man," observed Coach Jefferson.

"I believe it. I've seen married women have orgasms just watching as I hose their husband's face with cum, and then I usually piss in his mouth and make him swallow," responded the Black Janitor.

I could do nothing but listen as the coach continued fucking my face, while my son was getting the same treatment only inches away. I desperately hoped they weren't serious about my wife, and yet I had little doubt that they would soon be fucking the woman I loved so much.

"Let's give these cocksuckers another coating of cum before my sons fuck them."

"Sounds like a plan," said the janitor. Both of them sank their dicks into our mouths, groaned, and the pulled out and drenched both our faces with copious quantities of cum. I still had a lot of Darren's cum on my face, as his father added another thick layer that probably would have made me unrecognizable to my own mother.

"I bet Cochrane's ass is going to be really tight." I assumed it would be since I'd never had a cock up my ass before, but it was obvious this group of blacks were going to violate my ass and there was nothing I could do about it. I had no idea how I could possibly take any one of them, with their huge dicks. I feared they would split me open, but I was resigned to my fate.

"But before we buttfuck you, you're going to suck your son's cock. I want you to have the taste of your son's cum in your mouth while Darren fucks your ass."

This was going too far. "I can't do that, he's my son!"

"Sure you can. Just take his cock in your mouth and suck it. It's quite simple."

"It's incest. It's against the law!"

"Who's going to tell? Lots of white fathers and sons fuck and suck each other, whenever Black men tell them to. All white men are natural born cocksuckers. Just do what you know you want to do, and suck your son's cock before we make you sorry you didn't." How could I be a sorrier than I was now?

"Look at your son's cock. It's hard as a rock thinking about getting his cock sucked by his dear old dad. Your cock is hard thinking about sucking off your baby boy. You don't even have to admit it. We can all see your dick."

At that point, the two powerful Black men grabbed me and shoved my face into my son's naked crotch.

"Now order your dad to suck your cock."

Shockingly, my son didn't even hesitate, "Suck my cock dad."

"Louder!"

"Suck my cock dad!"

I did. I was sucking my own son's cock, in front of an audience of Black men and white cheerleaders no less. How low could I go? Without even thinking I sucked my son down my throat as far as I could, until I could feel the fuzz on my son's balls.

"That's better. Show your son how much you love him. A father can have no higher love for his son than to suck his cock. Except take his son's cock up his ass. But maybe later."

I just kept sucking, but I could feel my son getting into it as he thrust his cock into my mouth, with increasing strength and frequency.

"Yup, there's nothing like watching a father suck off his own son. Are you getting this on video?"

"Yes, sir," answered one of the topless cheerleaders.

"When you cum in your dad's mouth, I want you to tell him how much you love him."

"Yes, sir," answered my son, showing a respect to a Black man that he hadn't shown to me lately.

I sucked for about six or seven minutes before I felt my son start to tense up and breathe faster. All of a sudden, he cried out, "I love you dad," as he flooded my mouth with his teenage cum. I swallowed as much of my son's semen as I could as fast as I could, but some still squirted out around his cock and down my chin.

A cheer went up from the group as I gagged on my son's cum. It didn't taste awful, but it did have a pretty bitter aftertaste, as I gulped down the last of it.

"Now it's your turn to show your father how much you love him."

"No, please don't make my son suck me."

"Who said anything about anyone sucking your worthless dick. Your son is going to eat your ass, and get it ready for my boy's cock. Otherwise your ass is going to hurt like hell after we all fuck it. I hope you like trains, asshole." They then made my son kneel behind me and shoved his cum-covered face into my ass.

"Get your tongue way up your dad's ass, and lube it good with the cum. I don't want to chafe my dick on your dad's ass, because I've got these bitches to fuck later on too," said Darren, pointing to the topless cheerleaders.

I was ashamed to admit how good my son's tongue felt as he licked my asshole, and then used his tongue to push cum into my ass for use as lube. He followed direction well and had his tongue so far up my ass it was incredible.

After about ten minutes, Darren decided I had had enough. The men jerked me off my knees and bent me over my desk, and then they manhandled my son into the same position right next to me. As a caring father I became concerned that nothing had been done to loosen up my son's ass. As if reading my mind, Daryl stated, "Your son has been fucked up the ass by so many guys that he's used to it. We've been whoring him out ever since his 18th birthday and he's been our biggest money maker. You'd be amazed at how many men want to fuck a national merit scholar and student council president."

With that, I heard Daryl grunt and my son moan as Daryl shoved his hefty cock up my son's ass. My son was being fucked! Fucked right next to me by a huge black cock, and it didn't seem to faze him. I guess he had taken a lot of cock up his ass in the last several months, although god knows where he was being fucked all this time. Had he been fucked at home, under our own roof? He did stay late after school a lot for cross-country practice. Maybe his duties as president of the student council involved taking black cock in the ass. Maybe that's how he got enough votes to win, by sucking a lot of cock and eating a lot of cum.

"Let's see if teach is man enough to take black cock up his ass. Are you Mr. C?"

"Make him prove his manhood!" said Mrs. D., the cheerleading coach.

"It takes a real man to take black cock!" piped in Mrs. J., the Pom Pom Girls coach.

"Right now, your son is proving he's more of a man than you," observed Darren, as I could hear Daryl's balls slapping on my son's ass, as he was being jackhammered. In a strange way I did feel proud of my son, for being able to take that much cock without being any kind of crybaby. I resolved that what ever happened I was going to take cock like a man.

Despite my son's tongue, penetrating my ass wasn't so easy. It still felt like Darren's cock was going to split me open as he relentlessly worked his cockhead past my sphincter. I did my best not to whimper like a baby, as Darren slowly sank his cock into my ass, and in doing so, taking my anal virginity forever. For the rest of my life I would always know that I was a man who had been fucked by another man, or in this case a teenage Black boy.

The huge cock sliding in at out of my ass, slowly at first, did hurt, but I had expected it to be a lot more excruciating. I gutted it out as the boy's cock penetrated deeper into my guts with each dominating thrust. There was an incredible burning sensation, but it actually started to feel really good. My son was already moaning like a cat in heat, while I was trying to maintain some semblance of dignity, which was tough, given the size and power of the black cock fucking my ass.

"Ah, yes, these white men were just made for taking cock in their ass. God put white men on this earth to serve as fuck slaves for Black men. White men are nothing more than cumdumps for Black men," observed Darren.

"And toilets for us to piss in," responded Daryl.

"Yeah, right, forgot about that."

"A handy-dandy urinal."

"A piss slave."

As my ass began to adapt to the invading cock, Darren began to pick up the pace, until finally my son and I were being fucked in unison.

"Speaking of piss slaves, were you planning to go to the big game tonight, Mr. C.?"

Since my son was a cross-country runner, actually I wasn't. Plus, my wife had other plans since she was going to be on duty part of the weekend.

"What kind of school spirit is that?"

"You are now," barked the Coach, waving my cell phone in front of my face, along with his resurrected dick. The janitor then plugged my son's mouth with his cock, muffling has grunts and moans from being fucked.

"Call your wife and tell her you'll be home late."

"What, ugh, should I, agh, tell her," I managed to get out between Darren's thrusts.

"How about the truth? Tell her you're a fuck slave for Black men now and she should go find some black dick to satisfy her. Or you can lie and make something up."

I figured lying was the better course in this case. I had a hard time dialing with the cock pounding my ass, plus the coach crammed his cock in my mouth as I was dialing my wife's number.

My wife answered the phone. I still had cock in my mouth, although Darren slowed down fucking my ass. Everyone could hear her over the phone, saying, "honey?...honey?" perplexed that I wasn't answering. Finally the coach pulled his dick out of my mouth.

"Hi darling," I said feeling the huge cock in my ass.

"You sound winded. Is anything wrong?" Just that I'm being fucked in the ass by a Black student, my face is covered in drying cum, while just inches away my son had black cock in his mouth and ass.

"No, nothing. Just had something stuck in my mouth. Hey honey I'm sorry I have to work late tonight. I have to chaperone the big game tonight."

"You didn't tell me you had to do that?"

"Johnson couldn't make it, so I have to take his place."

My wife then chewed my ass while Darren continued fucking my ass. While my wife went on about having to change our reservations, the coach stuck his cock back in my mouth, pulling out just as my wife finished, "besides, I don't remember you ever mentioning a "Johnson" at your school."

Sometimes I wished my wife wasn't so damned smart. Oh, what tangled webs we weave, when we endeavor to deceive. "He's new," I lied.

"Well, looks like he's off to a great start. So how's our son doing?" asked my wife, changing the subject.

"He's doing great," I said, as I glanced and saw he had both black cocks buried to the hilt in his mouth and ass. I was amazed, and perversely proud, that our son could take that much cock. He had a panicked look on his face as if he feared I might put him on the phone with his mom.

"You'll have to have a talk with him. I think he might have taken a pair of my panties. Unless you did?"

"I didn't do it," although then it dawned on me that the panties still wrapped around my ankles looked just like they were a pair of my wife's because they were my wife's. I could see more panic on my son's face, and it was all it could take to keep the Black guys and the cheerleaders from busting out laughing.

"Well, I'm sure there is some explanation."

"Yeah, the black Marines that were fucking me this afternoon took them," answered my wife sarcastically." We'd joked about "getting the Marines out" when I would call to say I was coming home early, but this was the first time she ever referred to them as Black, and she rarely used the word "fuck."

"That makes perfect sense," I responded teasingly, trying not to grunt each time Darren buried his dick as far in my ass as it could go. "Honey, I really am sorry about tonight. I'll make it up to you."

"I'm sure you will," she responded. "I still love you, of course." As soon as my wife said "love," one of the other Black boys who had been standing around (well actually he'd been getting his cock sucked by Mrs. D., the topless cheerleading coach, stepped up and hit my face with a hot spurt of cum, followed by several others as I told my wife I loved her too. Thank god we weren't using face time so she could see my face getting drenched in yet another load of cum while I was professing my love for her.

"Tell our son that I love him too," my wife added, right when Black Janitor was flooding our son's mouth with yet another huge load of jizz, and a teenage Black boy had his cock in our son's ass as far as it would go.

"I will," I said as the load of cum oozed down my face, and our son swallowed the cum in his mouth.

"Bye, darling," cooed my wife.

"By dear, aarghlrq," as Coach once again stuffed his cock in my mouth. Hopefully the phone was off before my wife heard that.

With my wife finally off the phone, the no-holds-barred fucking of my son and me resumed, and yet another black boy stepped in to shove his cock in my son's mouth. This kid was also a runner on my son's cross-country team, and had even been over to our house. And had probably fucked our son right under our noses.

The father-son spit roast went on for a long time as everyone was enjoying the spectacle, although most of the cheerleaders had stripped naked and were on their knees sucking the cocks of the other Black students who had come in the room, so that no black cock was going unattended.

My son's ex-girlfriend, also now completely naked, continued to video the spectacle of a white father and son being gang-banged by Blacks right in a school classroom on a teacher's desk (mine) in full view of anyone passing by in the hallway. In probably only a few hours every student in the class would know their teacher had sucked cock and been fucked right on the desk in front of the room. How could they possibly respect a male teacher knowing I'd had their classmate's cocks in my mouth? Now they would all know that the father of a cocksucker was a cocksucker too.

It seemed like forever that I was being fucked in both ends. Finally I felt Darren start to tense up and I assumed I was about to take my first load of cum in my ass, but at the last moment, Darren pulled out and replaced his dad at my mouth, and I got my first ass-to-mouth, followed by a flood of cum. Inspired by his brother, Daryl did the same to my son. My son and I made eye contact at the moment of what probably wasn't his first ass-to-mouth, but the crowd was really excited to see a simultaneous father-son ass-to-mouth. I would later learn that Black men really got off on making white men and boys do that. It was a real power trip for them.

"That's it, white boy, taste your ass on my cock, and then swallow all my cum." I was still having a hard time being called "boy" by one of my own students. "Clean my cock good, asshole." My son was doing the same, slobbering all over Daryl's black cock.

"This is going to make us a lot of money, " said Coach as he took his son's place fucking my ass. Coach's cock was even bigger than his son's. The Black kid my son had been sucking before Daryl jumped the line proceeded to fuck my son instead.

Finally, after Coach was the first one to fill my ass with cum, and every male in the room had gotten their cocks in both my son's and my mouth and ass, my son and I were ordered to kneel together, while a few more loads of cum were shot into our faces. By this time my ass was sore and I had so much cum on my face I really couldn't see anything, but I could sense everyone was standing around looking at the cum-coated father and son, most all of them with cell phones pointed at us recording our abject degradation for the amusement of all their friends.

Coach spoke first, "OK you white cocksuckers. From now on you are my sex slaves. You can go about your life, but you need to respond to me instantly. I don't care if you are fucking your wife on your anniversary, you will drop everything on command. I intend to whore both of you out. Well, free to black men, but there are a lot of white men who will pay top dollar to fuck a father and son duo. So, you will suck cock and take it up the ass anywhere I tell you to. Don't worry about your wife; we'll be enslaving her soon too. And as you probably know, your older son is sucking cock and taking it up the ass too already. In fact by the time I'm done, your mother and father and both your in-laws will be our sex slaves too. I intend to fuck and enslave every living relative of yours. Think of it as reparations for everything your ancestors did to ours. Whites are the true slave race."