White Sucks Black (Teacher 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life-altering impact of what coach said hit me like a kick in the balls. My whole family was going to be sex slaves and whores for Black men? My entire family was going to be enslaved? How the hell could this happen in 21st Century America? I'd thought the idea of white slavery had been consigned to the ash-heap of history, mostly a Victorian era bug-a-boo about white women forced into Arab harems or Chinese brothels. And yet, I had absolutely no doubt that Coach Jefferson meant every word, and after everything I had already done, I had no doubt that I was a slave. A cocksucking, cum-eating, sex slave.

Then the coach continued, "OK boys, take over. I've got places to go and white people to fuck. Don't wear yourself out before the big game though, and don't be late. You've only got about 45 minutes. "Cumface," he said, looking at me, "make sure you are waiting behind the announcer's booth at 7."

Darren then picked up. "So Mr. Cock-rane," he said over-emphasizing the first syllable of my name, "do you agree with my paper's conclusion that all white men should suck black cock. Are you going to give me an A+?"

I reluctantly nodded my assent. What else could I do coated in cum?

"Yes, it looks like you and your son have found the white man's true place in life, kneeling naked with your faces covered Black men's cum. What do you think Erica-cunt. Does your boyfriend look better with his face soaked in jizz?"

"He's not my boyfriend any more. You know I've gone Black," said the naked cheerleader and strait-A student. "Please let me suck your cock. I've been videoing all the fucking and I haven't had a chance to suck yet."

"See, you cocksuckers. All white women will go Black the first chance they get, even honor students. No white woman can resist a big black cock. Married white women are the easiest of all. I bet I will have no problem fucking your wife, just like you and your sons. Then we'll whore her out, just like we've done to your sons, and now you. Your whole family is going to make us tons of money as fuck slaves."

It turned out they still weren't through with us. The now-naked cheerleading coach whispered something in Darren's ear, causing him to laugh. "Go ahead he said."

"Cock-rane, do you love your son?"

I nodded yes.

"Tell him so."

"I love you son," I said, even if I couldn't see him with my eyes glued shut by cum.

"French kiss him," Mrs. D. said. Sucking my son's cock had been bad enough, but for some strange reason kissing his cum-coated lips and sticking my tongued in his mouth seemed like too much.

"Here, let me help," the naked woman said, pushing our faces together. I suspected my son's face was probably covered in cum too, and I was right when our lips mashed together in all the cum.

"Stick your tongue in his mouth."

"I'm sorry son," I said, as I did as the bitch Mrs. D ordered.

As if to say, "It's OK dad," my son's tongue met mine and we kissed like two lovers.

"Ok, Cock-rane, now prove your love by eating all the cum off your son's face. And don't miss a drop. You can't have him going around town with jizz on his face, can you? What would his mom say?"

Without a shred of dignity left, I slurped up all the cum from my son's face. I didn't even wait to be ordered to swallow. I couldn't image the shame my son must be enduring while feeling his dad's tongue sucking all the jizz off his face. On the other hand, how many sons have ever experienced such love from their dad?"

"Now, both of you get on the desk. We want to see you 69 each other. Dad on the bottom." We did as ordered, a naked son and father on my desk in the classroom, while Black boys and naked white cheerleaders stood around and watched, although it seemed like everyone had their cell phone cameras out again for this.

I tried to be a good father and said, "Please don't make my son suck my cock, glorp." That was as far as I got before my son stuffed his cock into my mouth and down my throat, until his balls rested on my nose, plugging it. My son seemed reluctant to suck my cock, but was apparently quite OK with face fucking his own father.

Apparently someone helped my son out by shoving his head down on my dick. I heard my own son gagging on my cock, and each time he did, it caused him to shove his cock even further down my throat. Even though my son had cum in my mouth earlier I was trying hard not to cum in his. It just didn't seem an appropriate thing for a father to do.

About this time, an unknown Black student stepped up and started fucking my son's ass right over my head. Somebody else began fucking me. Each thrust of black cock in my son's ass shoved my son's cock deeper into my throat. Yet another huge cock in my ass made me feel so good that I started not to care if my cock was in my son's mouth. In fact it was hard to tell which felt better, the cock fucking my ass or my cock in my son's sucking mouth.

It didn't take long before the Black student fucking my son caused my son to blow yet another load of cum in my mouth. A lot of my son's cum squirted out the sides of my mouth and ran down my face because he couldn't dislodge his cock from my mouth with the black cock still lodged deep in his ass. Finally the Black kid pulled out of my son's ass and shot his load all over my face, at the same time I was finally able to swallow my son's jizz. I had this weird thought that I was swallowing millions of my grandchildren as my son's gooey cum slid down my throat.

Finally, the student fucking me blew his load in my ass, which caused me to cum in my son's mouth. I wondered what my son thought about eating the cum that made him, and swallowing millions of his brothers and sisters. And, after taking two loads of my son's cum in my mouth it seemed only fair that he take my cum in his mouth.

"OK, bitches, we gotta get ready for the game. Of course so did the naked cheerleaders and coaches, so they scurried around trying to find their uniform articles strewn around the classroom.

As everyone was getting dressed, my son and I were still lying naked on my desk, both of us coated in drying cum. I remembered coach saying that we were never to wash off a black man's cum, as that was a sign of disrespect or racism or something. So I asked Darren how I was supposed to go to the announcer booth in front of almost the entire student body with all this cum on my face.

Daryl responded instead, "We can solve that. Both of you. Off the desk and on your knees. Get side-by-side and press your cheeks together." We did as ordered, but I felt my son wince as my cum-covered cheeks pressed against his relatively clean cheeks (I had just eaten the cum from them.)

Somehow I instinctively knew what was coming as I sensed someone standing right in front of me with their cock pointed right at my face. The hot blast of piss that hit me right between my eyes told me I was right. Whoever was pissing on me went back and forth between my son and me, keeping the stream on our faces. I would never have imagined I would have wound up kneeling naked alongside my son in my own classroom being used as a urinal by Black boys.

"That's it, piss slaves, this is the only authorized way to remove Black men's cum from your face. Or to eat it off, if you've been so ordered."

God, this was perverted I thought. Even more perverted was that my dick was hard. The more degrading the act, the more my cock seemed to like it. What the hell was wrong with me, I wondered? When the stream stopped, I glanced at my naked son and noted that his dick was as hard as mine.

"Yeah, white people like to get pissed on. Every white guy I've used as a urinal got a hard on by being pissed on."

Several of the other Black boys, needed relief too, and began pissing on our faces. Then Black Janitor spoke up, "Of course, you know you assholes are going to have to clean this place up. Can't leave a classroom with piss all over the floor. Someone might slip and hurt themselves."

I thought for a moment Black Janitor was referring to the guys who were urinating, but then he said, "The more piss you drink, the less there will be to mop up." This seemed to make sense to me, so I opened my mouth and immediately the hot stream was directed to there. I gulped down as much piss as I could, despite wanting to retch from the acrid taste, but some still kept splashing on my face and running down my body on to the floor.

Next to me, I heard a Black boy order my son to gargle the piss. My son obeyed, and everyone laughed. Another Black boy directed his stream directly on to my hard cock, which to my abject humiliation caused me to ejaculate and shoot a load of my cum into the puddle of piss, again.

Even a couple of the still-naked cheerleaders got in on the action, and my son's ex-girlfriend appeared to take great delight in pissing on her former-boyfriend's face, leering at me as she did so. Finally, everyone that wanted to piss on my son and me had done so.

"Eat that cum off my floor," ordered Black Janitor, and I did as he demanded. "I'll send a cunt to get some towels and a mop. In the meantime both you white toilets start licking up all the piss from this floor. My son and I, both naked and on all-fours, proceeded to do this vile task, while everyone else began to leave. After the cunt (a cheerleader) brought back a mop and paper towels, Black Janitor said, "Here, I'll leave you two cocksuckers alone to get some quality father-son bonding time. Just make sure you get this shit all cleaned up. And don't forget to report behind the announcer's booth Cock-rane."

At last my son and I were by ourselves. But what do you say to your son after you've both been gang-banged, and used as cumdumps and urinals by Black students? I'd been fucked in the mouth and ass so many times I'd lost count. I'd also lost track of how many loads of cum I'd taken on my face, all in front of my son. He'd been going through the same thing, apparently for longer than I had, presumably since his 18th birthday a few months earlier.

Neither my son nor I said a word as we wiped the piss off the floor, and ourselves as best we could. Somehow we would have to get to the shower without our clothes getting soaked in piss. I wouldn't even want to think of how I would explain that to my wife. When my son finally did say something it took me completely aback.

"Does mom know you suck cock?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Does mom know you're a cocksucker?"

"Watch your mouth, son."

"After how many cocks did you have in your mouth this afternoon, you tell me to watch mine?" My son had a point.

"It was my first time."

"Really? Didn't look like you put up much of a fight. Plus I saw all the porn search on your computer. It was all Black men screwing white men stuff. You must have wanted it."

"Don't talk to me like that. I'm still your father."

"Dad, I've seen you with cock in your mouth. Why should I have any respect for you. Hell, I've seen you naked on your desk with a hard-on in mom's panties, and so much cum on your face I wasn't sure it was you at first."

"Well you're in it as deep as I am."

"But mom's not going to divorce me when she finds out. She might kick me out, but only a few more months until I move out anyway." He had a point again.

I did my best to hold back my temper, at how my own son was talking to me. On the other hand, pretty much everything he said was right.

"We'll continue this discussion later," I said.

"You'll suck my cock later is what you mean."

I nearly belted my insolent son, but held back. "Don't you ever talk to me that way. I'm still your father!"

"Sure dad, whatever you say."

(to be continnued)

Now remember, you are reading this on a porn site, in the gay, interracial, non-consent category. All of this is pure fantasy bullshit, not meant to be taken seriously.