White Sucks Black (Teacher 3)

Story Info
MWM Teacher fucked and enslaved by Blacks.
6.9k words
4.66
15.2k
22

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White Sucks Black, Black Fucks White (The Teacher) Part 3

Married white male teacher fucked and enslaved by Blacks.

If stories about dominant black men turning straight white men and their families into cocksucking sex slaves offend you, then try reading some other story. If you are looking for loving relationships between men, try the gay romance section; this story isn't it. If you don't like bisexuality, father-son incest, lots of facial cum or the occasional golden shower, this is not the story for you. If degrading sex and over-the-top racial stereotypes offend you, stop reading now. All characters are over 18. This is all pure fantasy, none of this is real; do not attempt this at home. And of course, in real life, always practice safe sex (or better yet, maybe just jerk off to these stories and nobody gets hurt.) Note: All High School students are 18yr old seniors.

White Sucks Black, Black Fucks White (The Teacher) Part 3

Later I went to the football game. The time I had been told to arrive behind the announcer's box was after the game had already started. I naturally spent most of my time watching the high school cheerleaders in the scanty black-over-white uniforms that the parents complained about. I had to admit I enjoyed it, although I could see why some parents might object to so much of their daughter's body on display. I did have to admit that attendance at games was way up since the cheerleaders got their new uniforms, which actually made Hooter's girls look very modest.

I thought I saw several of the cheerleaders smirk at me, since they had seen what I had been made to do that afternoon. "Made to do," that was an interesting way to put it, since my son was right, I put up only the most pitiful verbal resistance.

Darren had expected me to suck him and I did, it was as simple as that. He expected me to suck him because I was white and he was Black. From his perspective he had a right to expect me to suck, because in his view that was just the natural order of things.

From my perspective, I reasoned that I did what I did in order to protect the reputation and future military career of my older son, which would certainly be ruined by the photo of him with black cock in his mouth and cum on his face. I sucked for the good of my sons and all my family.

Now instead of protecting my family, I had consigned all of us to the mercy of a vindictive Black man. The black coach and his sons had threatened to fuck and enslave my entire family, and it seemed they had every intention of doing so. Instead of enjoying the scantily-clad cheerleaders and pom pom girls, my mind was fixated on cock, black cock. I couldn't explain it, and I felt so ashamed and worthless, but for the life of me I wanted more. I was about to get my wish.

At the appointed time, I left the bleachers and went to the back of the announcer's booth. There was a very large Black guy that I didn't recognize. He asked if I was Cochrane. Then he asked for my driver's license, which I gave him, expecting him to hand it back. "When we're done with you," he said gruffly, pocketing the important document. "Go around to the front of the booth stand."

The announcers booth was mounted on a cement block structure, so he was talking about the front that was underneath the bleachers, which would be hidden from view from anyone behind the stands, and hidden from view of anyone else unless they looked down through the gaps in the bleachers, from which light came.

When I went around the side of the announcer's stand, I encountered another Black man, who ordered me to strip naked. With deep reservation, I did as ordered. I was mortified that if someone dropped something in the bleachers and looked down, they might see me. As I was stripping my cock sprang to life (it was already semi-hard watching the teenage cheerleaders' hot bodies.)

The Black guy gave me a, "not bad for a white guy" look, as he could see my very stiff dick. "You white guys are all alike. You don't even know what's going to happen, but your dick's hard. Bunch of sick bastards."

When I turned the corner, I about had a heart attack. There were over a dozen white men completely naked, on their knees, most of them with cock in their mouth. I recognized and knew most of them, and most of them would have recognized me if their faces weren't buried in another man's crotch. Several were teachers in our school, some were husbands of female teachers, and couple I presumed were fathers of students at the school.

The sound of the football game drowned out the sucking noises and the light was pretty dim, so it looked like an old silent stag film. A couple of the men being sucked were Black, but most of them were white, which surprised me, and for some reason I found more disturbing then Black men. I'd already subconsciously come to accept that white men sucking Black men was actually the normal order of things. White men sucking white men was just gay. Most of the guys being sucked were fully dressed, all they had done was unzip their fly and stick their cock in one of the sucker's mouth.

One of the Black men who appeared to be in charge of this operation pointed to an open spot for me to kneel. Just then another white guy came around the corner, I recognized him from church, and he was an OK guy but seemed a bit holier-than-thou. His son and my older son were friends before both of them went off to college. We'd even hosted his family at our house. I tried to keep my head down hoping he wouldn't recognize me. I wondered why he was at the game since his son had graduated and he had no kids in the school.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mr. Religious fork over an undetermined amount of cash. Coach had said he was going to whore me out. Apparently he meant it. I wondered how much my mouth was worth. And then I considered that "whore" wasn't the right word since a whore usually gets at least some of the take. The only think I expected to take was cock and cum.

There was one other sucker that wasn't actively sucking, and just then two men blew their loads into their sucker's mouth. So my friend from church had a choice of four men to suck his cock. He made a beeline right for me. "Hey, Cochrane. I never expected to find you here." I don't know why I wanted him to keep his voice down since most of the suckers already knew who I was.

"I would have never figured you for a cocksucker," Mr. Religious said matter-of-factly. The words were especially demeaning coming from him. "Do your wife and kids know you suck cock under the school bleachers?"

"Does your wife know you get your dick sucked by other men?" I thought.

Instead, I took his cock in my mouth and sucked for all I was worth. I just wanted to get it over with, although I noticed that none of the other cocksuckers were getting up after they sucked someone off, and more men were filing in as half-time approached. I saw a couple guys whose son was playing on the field and their wife and family were up in the bleachers while they came down below to get a quickie suck.

Apparently the same was true for several of the cocksuckers, with their wives sitting right above them apparently oblivious to the fact that their husbands were kneeling naked directly under them, sucking cock and swallowing cum. Under the circumstance, most of the suckers wanted to swallow the cum so there wouldn't be evidence, except on their breath. Some of the "tops" however, insisted on shooting their cum on the cocksucker's face, which is exactly what the guy I was sucking did. It was a really big load that drenched my whole face. I made the presumption that Mr. Religion wasn't getting much from his prudish wife.

"Say hello to Rachel (my wife's name)," he said, as he squeezed every last drop of cum onto my face. I had a moment of panic. How was I going to get past the crowd, or past my wife, with a load of jizz on my face? Couldn't worry about that now, because as soon as Mr. Religion blew his load, someone else stepped up and didn't hesitate to shove their cock into my cum-coated face. I presumed he didn't have a wife in the stands so he wouldn't have to explain the cum stains on his pants.

I was surprised as the line of men grew during half-time so that the cocksuckers couldn't keep up and a backlog was created. Some of the guys were obviously in a hurry to get back to their wives before they would be missed and have to make up some excuse where they were. I blew about five guys in the space of twenty minutes before rush hour ended; four of them came in my mouth and one more on my face.

There was another rush hour after the game ended. All told, I think I sucked about 15 guys before it was all over, one Black man getting a freebie and 14 white guys, most of them married I noted. I think all of the cocksuckers were married for that matter, most of them fathers too. Now my problem was the four loads of cum on my face.

My problem was solved, when one of the other cocksucking teachers requested permission from the Black man to wipe the several loads of cum off his face. I learned that wiping a Black man's cum off was forbidden, but wiping a white man's cum was permitted as long as the white cocksucker asked permission.

I was quickly learning that there was a whole sub-culture in our school of Black domination and white submission, even though whites in the school and on the faculty vastly outnumbered the Blacks. The Friday night game under-the-bleachers suck-a-thon was an important part of that culture and I was now a part of it. It also turned out that in the space of only a couple years, every white male teacher at our school had been turned into a cocksucker. It turned out that I was actually one of the last to be enslaved.

I would later learn that there was also a suck-a-thon going on under the visiting team bleachers, only in that case, the suckers were students from our school, including my youngest son this year, and my oldest son last year. Ticket sales for the visiting team had skyrocketed and when I learned of this special "service" provided by NTHS students, I knew why. Men were coming from all over the city to pretend to watch the game, when their real purpose was to get sucked off by an 18-year old high school boy. The first night when I sucked off 15 guys, my youngest son was on the other side of the field, sucking off even more.

Finally, when I got home, the first thing I wanted to do was get to the bathroom and some mouthwash to get the taste of cum out, but my wonderful wife met me at the door with a big kiss. She winced a little and said, "What have you been eating?" I caught my son's smirk as he knew my wife had just kissed the lips that had sucked 15 cocks that evening.

"Uh, chili dog," I said. "They overdid the onions." My wife looked at me strangely but seemed to buy it. My son obviously didn't.

"How was the game?"

Shit, I should have found out. "I didn't pay much attention. Trying to keep kids from sneaking off to make out, I said."

"Well, hopefully you weren't one of them," my wife said to our son, and then she realized her faux paux as he had recently broken up with his long-time girlfriend, who both my son and I knew had dumped him for black cock. Fortunately my son bailed me out with the score of the game. Yet another win for Coach Jefferson.

Just then my phone dinged with a text. Shit, it was from Coach Jefferson himself. Displayed on my screen for anyone looking to see was a photo of me with a huge black cock in my mouth and several loads of cum on my face. I mentally kicked myself for not waiting to open it, because my wife was looking at me only a couple feet away. I tried to keep the phone pointed away from her without being too obvious about it, hoping she wouldn't see what her husband had been up to all afternoon. My son, however, who was standing next to me, certainly got a great look at his father covered in cum.

"Who's it from?" my inquiring wife wanted to know.

"Uh, Coach Jefferson. He wants me to participate in the teacher car wash fundraiser tomorrow morning."

"Well, I'll be on duty tomorrow, so you can do anything you want." If she only knew, I thought. I'd heard of the teacher car wash, but it just didn't seem to me my kind of thing. But, I better do as Coach said.

Since my wife had duty, she went to be early, so there was just some naked snuggling when I finally came to bed, but that was all. Sometime just before sunrise I woke up and once again saw some light down the hallway. I got up to check, expecting to find my son on my computer again, but the light was further down, coming from the family room, where we had our big screen TV.

I peeked around the corner and saw my son sitting in "my" easy chair, completely naked, and jerking his cock, while on the big screen was the video of the two of us being fucked that afternoon. I couldn't believe my own son stroking his meat while watching the two of us sucking cock, getting fucked, and having huge loads of cum shot in our faces. To my shame, my cock jumped to attention.

I pondered what to do next. I was naked and hard. If I barged in my son would see that I was aroused by what he was doing. I apparently lingered too long thinking about it, and my son must have seen my reflection somewhere or something because he wheeled his chair around to face me in all his naked and erect glory. He looked me right in the eye and then pointed at his cock. It was clear my son wanted me to suck him. He expected his own father to suck his cock! What kind of father would I be, sucking off my own son while he watched me sucking black cocks on the TV?

I was mesmerized by the size of my son's dick. It was actually slightly bigger than mine, which I had been told wasn't too shabby. But I was rooted in place by indecision, while on the TV the Black janitor was shooting a load of cum on my face.

"Suck it dad," my son ordered.

I gave him a "you can't be serious," look.

"I said suck my cock!" he repeated way too loudly. I glanced furtively down the hall toward my bedroom hoping like hell my wife didn't hear that. Then I put my finger to my lips hoping to silence my son. He responded by turning up the volume on the TV so I could clearly hear myself sucking and slurping on some Black student's cock. He waved his hard cock in my direction. I knew then that I had to suck or else my wife would wake up and find out. She would be waking up early as it was since she had the duty aboard ship.

Completely disgusted with myself, but knowing I had to do this for the sake of my marriage, I quickly moved toward my son, got on my knees, took his hard cock in my mouth and started sucking, at which point he turned down the TV volume. He placed his hand firmly on my head so I couldn't change his mind. He also began thrusting his hips, driving his cock deep into my mouth and eventually down my throat.

I couldn't believe I was kneeling naked in my own family room, deep-throat sucking my own son's cock, while I was getting gang-banged on the TV, with my wife sleeping only a few feet away, due to wake up very soon. I kept telling myself I was doing this to protect my wife and marriage.

I sucked hard, trying to get my son to come quickly, but he had incredible endurance. It seem like I sucked him for over half an hour. I heard my wife's alarm go off, but my son made me keep sucking. I heard her call out my name, and still I kept sucking. I heard her get into the shower, and my son still showed no sign of letting me stop sucking.

Finally my son blasted a huge load of cum in my mouth, just as I heard my wife coming down the hall. My son clicked the TV off, and quickly got out of sight. I headed toward the door, barely gulping down all my son's cum, when I practically bumped into my wife coming around the corner. She was completely dressed in uniform and I was completely naked and hard.

"What are you doing walking around the house naked at this hour? Our son might see you."

"Our son left the TV on. I just got up to turn it off."

"You were gone for awhile. Must have been something good on," she said, looking at my hard dick. You weren't watching porn were you?"

"Uh, no." Before I could concoct an explanation, my wife dropped to her knees, took my cock and started sucking. There is nothing like a women if full uniform sucking a cock to really turn me on, especially my own wife. I didn't want it to stop, but I felt I had to warn her, "Our son might see."

My wife pulled her mouth off my cock long enough to say, "Nonsense, teenagers are never up this early on Saturday morning."

As my uniformed wife resumed sucking, I could see that my son actually was watching, and he could clearly see his mother sucking my cock, and then he could clearly see his mother gulping down my cum when I blew my load. It hadn't taken very long since she was such a good cocksucker, all of which just made me feel guilty and ashamed as hell.

"I don't have any cum on my uniform, do I?" she asked. I checked her out and didn't see any, since she'd swallowed my entire load. I expected her to go back to the bathroom to brush her teeth or get some mouthwash to get the taste of my cum out of her mouth. Instead she went to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee before leaving, saying, "Get back to bed, naked boy."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. But as my wife went into the kitchen, my son waved me back into the family room. I couldn't believe he was erect again. I was not sure what he wanted, but he basically just manhandled me until he bent me over the back of the couch.

I could still hear my wife in the kitchen as I felt my son's cock press against my asshole. My son intended to fuck me, and my wife hadn't even left the house yet. She didn't have to come back this way to get to the garage, but she could have.

I'd taken enough cock up my ass yesterday that, although sore, my son didn't have any trouble getting his cock in. My son was fucking my ass with my wife only a few feet away, who could walk back in at any instant. Fortunately she was in a hurry, so as my son vigorously fucked my ass, I heard her call out, "Bye, honey. I love you!"

I replied, with my son's cock deep in my ass, "Bye, I love you too. Be safe!" hoping she couldn't tell that I was still in the family room and not our bedroom. Having my cock sucked by my wife had felt incredibly good, but having my ass fucked by my son was feeling really good too. I didn't want it to stop.

From where the family room window was located, I could see my wife in her car pull out of the garage. If she looked through the family room window she would have seen her son fucking her husband. Then I saw her get out of the car and head back into the house, but my son just kept fucking me. I heard her back in the kitchen rustling some papers and still my son just kept pumping his cock in and out of my ass. I breathed a big sigh of relief when I saw her come back out and get into the car and finally pull away.

Just then my son's cell phone went off. "Shit," was all he said as he pulled out of my ass. "Gotta run. But before I do, let me show how much I respect you." Before I even realized what was happening, he'd shoved his cock, still fresh from my ass, into my mouth and started brutally fucking my face.

"Is this enough respect for you, dad?" my son said with blistering sarcasm, just before his cock popped into my throat. "Trust me, you'll be getting a lot of "respect" from me from now on. I really gotta run, as he pumped his cum straight down my throat, leaving me bizarrely frustrated that I hadn't been able to taste it. Then in a flash he was gone. I was left there, kneeling naked, with a sore throat, wondering what in the hell had happened to my home life, and how long could I go sucking and being fucked by my son before my wife found out. I'd already come unbelievably close several times just in one day.

12