All Comments on 'White Sucks Black (Teacher 3)'

by kneelnakedforbbc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
easyncguy54easyncguy54almost 2 years ago

I don't know which is hotter being used by black men or my sons

BbcAddict123BbcAddict123almost 2 years ago

Get the son to learn his place only blacks get sucked

AydanFioreAydanFiorealmost 2 years ago

I cannot wait for him to be spitroasted by both his sons...preferably while mom watches. I would also love to see both his sons forced to suck and swallow their father. Nothing is sexier to me than the wrongness of a man sliding his throbbing cock into his son's mouth.

Xmale06Xmale06almost 2 years ago

As always this is getting hotter and hotter with each episode passing by... The dad's enslavement is a fantastic idea and I can't wait to read about both his sons gangbanging him over and over behind Coach's back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the cocksucking under the stands at HS football game. His wife almost catching him, but also her getting closer (assuming she isn't already owned).

mwmkneel4blkmwmkneel4blkalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic storylne !! Love everyone of them. Keep up the great work. Would love to see Mom's and daughters used by blacks, dads, and sons !!!

firedogg81firedogg818 months ago

Another great chapter it's too bad I can't keep going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkneelnakedforbbc@kneelnakedforbbc
Married white male constantly fantasizing about sucking black cock and being fucked by black men, preferably by more than one at a time, and having them all cum on my face. Especially enjoy stories about white fathers and sons being fucked by black men, in front of their wive...