White Sucks Black (Teacher 6)

Story Info
MWM Teacher fucked and enslaved by Blacks.
3.8k words
4.46
15.7k
23

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White Sucks Black, Black Fucks White (The Teacher) Part 6

Married white male teacher fucked and enslaved by Blacks.

If stories about dominant black men turning straight white men and their families into cocksucking sex slaves offend you, then try reading some other story. If you are looking for loving relationships between men, try the gay romance section; this story isn't it. If you don't like bisexuality, father-son incest, lots of facial cum or the occasional golden shower, this is not the story for you. If degrading sex and over-the-top racial stereotypes offend you, stop reading now. All characters are over 18. This is all pure fantasy, none of this is real; do not attempt this at home. And of course, in real life, always practice safe sex (or better yet, maybe just jerk off to these stories and nobody gets hurt.). Note: All High School students are 18yr old seniors.

This was originally written as part 4 but I opted to save it for last. For some odd reason the other parts of the Teacher series ended up titled "Black Sucks White" - this is obviously an oxymoron (and a stupid typo) as no self-respecting Black man would get caught dead sucking a white dick. Anyway, this one is quite rough and not for every taste with a heavy emphasis on rape fantasies. And to foot stomp, all of this is fantasy, never to be imitated in real life, and anyone who does should go to jail.

White Sucks Black, Black Fucks White (The Teacher) Part 6

(actually continued from Part 3)

I sat down at my normal chair in the family room, still naked and still covered in cum. In his haste, my son had not turned off the TV, so I found myself strangely fascinated watching myself sucking all those cocks on the screen. I stroked my cock as I watched myself suck cock at the car wash. I was mesmerized seeing myself with black cock in my mouth, wondering what my mother and father, or anyone else I knew would think about it. I'm pretty sure no one I knew would have ever thought I would be a cocksucker.

As I was watching the action, I realized it was actually from an internet website, called "Fuckwhitey.com." I started scrolling through the website and was dumbfounded by what I saw. There were hundreds, maybe even thousands, of videos devoted to white men sucking black cock, white men being fucked by black cocks. The majority of them were black-on-white gang bang videos, usually ending in a bukakke of the white guy.

You had to pay, or know the code, to watch the videos on the site, but each had a pretty extensive trailer that anyone on the internet could see. My son had downloaded one entitled, "Mike Cochrane, cocksucking teacher." Shit, it was my real name! Anyone doing an internet search on me might very well find this trailer.

I started to see if I could find videos of people I knew. Sure enough I quickly found a video of Mr. B., the school cop being gang-fucked by black students in the detention room, just like the photo I'd seen in Darren's paper addendum. I then found several more male teachers at our school being gang-banged in the school or in their homes. It seemed like every name I searched in the school had a video of them being fucked by several Black boys and taking multiple loads of cum on the face.

I then searched for my younger son's name, and found "Matt Cochrane's 18th Birthday Gang Bang." The trailer showed my son being fucked in every hole by about eight Black men, who all shot their load on my son's face. Perhaps more shocking than my son being gang-banged on his 18th birthday is that it took place in my own house! Given how many cocks my son took deep in his mouth and ass, it was hard to imagine that that was his first time being fucked by other men, but that's what the trailer said. I also noted there were several other videos under my son's name.

Then I searched for my older son, and sure enough found "Mark Cochrane's 18th Birthday Gang Bang." This one had the same "plot" as my younger, son -- White boy meets Black boys, white boy sucks Black boys, Black boys all fuck white boy, Black boys all cum on white boy's face."

With some trepidation, I searched my father's name. Nothing. I breathed a sigh of relieve. At least my dad wasn't a cocksucker. I searched for my wife's father's name, expecting the same result, when I got another shock. There were several videos in my father-in-law's name. He was a retired very senior military officer. I would never have imagined him being used as a sex slave by Black men, but it was definitely him in the trailer, with black cock in his mouth and ass.

My wife and I were supposed to have Sunday brunch with her parents the next day. How would I react seeing my father-in-law knowing I had just seen him with his face covered in cum after being fucked by about a dozen Black men, in what looked like it had actually been taken aboard a ship. On the other hand, would he have seen the videos of me in much the same situation, since they wouldn't have been all that hard to find.

I suddenly felt sorry for my wife. Did she have any idea that her father, husband and both sons were sex slaves for Black men? I searched for her brother. Yup, he was taking black cock up the ass like every other man in the family. In fact there were a couple videos of my father-in-law and brother-in-law being gang banged together, and a few short clips of them sucking and fucking each other for the amusement of blacks. Holy crap, in that one my mother-in-law was watching (and was naked!) My wife's mother had seen both her husband and son being gang-fucked and smothered in cum. My guess was they'd fucked her too, but that was a separate website.

My wife's mother was pretty hot for her age, and now I'd seen her entire body stripped naked. Well, it should make for a more interesting brunch than usual. I wondered if either of my sons had seen their grandfather being fucked, or vice versa? At brunch tomorrow, my wife would be the only one who hadn't been fucked by Black men, at least as far as I knew.

The website could also be searched by category. There was a very long list of "18th Birthday Gang Bangs," which included both my sons and many students from our school. There was a section on "Brothers," and I found and watched the trailer showing both my sons dancing naked and then sucking and fucking each other, before being gang banged together at what appeared to be a Black bachelor party. That couldn't have been taken that long ago.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was knowing that my sons had sucked each other's cocks, and fucked each other in the ass, all for the entertainment of Black men. They were both straight-A, national honor society students, and yet to the Blacks they were just a couple of white fuckholes to dump cum in and on. There was a brief clip of my sons hoovering cum off each other's face and eating it. I should have felt ashamed of the legacy of cocksucking that my family was leaving, yet I felt strangely proud seeing my two naked sons with four huge black cocks stuffed to the hilt in all four holes, even if was only for a fleeting few seconds on the trailer. What kind of dad was I, stroking my cock while watching my sons fuck each other? I knew I would have to buy this one.

There was also a section on "Black Fraternity Gang Bangs," where white high school senior boys, white college boys and white men, and even a few white couples, were made to strip and dance naked for the entertainment of Black college fraternity boys, before getting every hole in their white bodies fucked repeatedly before being drowned in cum. I wondered if I would be able to see the quarterback's parents getting gang banged this evening.

Another section was "Wedding Night Gang Bangs," where instead of consummating their marriages, young white men were gang banged by Black men on their wedding night while their white bride watched, or in some cases was fucked too (actually in all cases, either on screen or off.) In some of these, the white guy being gang fucked didn't look all that happy about it or especially willing, although in some of them, the white bride seemed to be enjoying watching her husband being fucked in the mouth and ass.

In a number of the Wedding Night series videos, instead of having sex with his wife on his wedding night, the groom eats several loads of Black men's cum out of his bride's pussy. This was a common theme in these videos, the husband invariably ended up with a huge face-full of cum. In one especially wild one, the bride and groom are gang-banged at the reception in front of the entire bridal party, before the best man, the bride's maid, and the parents of the bride and the groom are all fucked too. The scene where all five ushers were kneeling side-by-side sucking black cock was really hot. I had no idea stuff like this was going on, let alone being posted to the internet.

There was a section on "Teacher Gang Bangs," which showed white male teachers being fucked by Black students in all manner of situations, but many of them on their own desk in their classroom. The video of my first gang bang from the day before was already posted there. In other trailers, white teachers were kneeling naked in the boy's bathroom, sucking off everyone who comes in. Some were bent over with their face shoved in the urinal and fucked from behind.

Other white teachers were actually being used as urinals by Black students, who appeared to take special delight in pissing right in the cum-coated faces of their white teachers. In fact teachers sought to have Black boys finish up by washing the cum from their faces with piss, as that was the only way to get black cum off their face, besides having another white person lick it off. The alternative was to get up in front of their class with residual cum still clinging to their faces and hope no one noticed, although in some schools, teachers being fucked by Black students was so common, that seeing a white teacher walking the halls and in the classroom with cum still coating his face was really no big deal.

Another section was "Mass Suck-a-thons." In these trailers, between 15 and 20 white guys were lined up kneeling naked side-by-side and sucking off an equal number of Blacks. Some of them were contests. As each Black guy came on a white guy's face, another Black man would step up to take his place. The white guy who took the most loads of cum to the face in an hour was declared the winner. His prize was not to be used as a urinal, unlike the other white men.

In some of the "Mass" videos, the white men were also being fucked in the ass while they were sucking cock, just to see if they could concentrate on winning the prize, I guess. It was quite an amazing sight to see so many naked white men pulling a Black train at both ends, especially knowing that most, if not all, of them had previously been perfectly normal straight, married husbands and fathers who'd been turned into cocksucking slaves for Black men. The mass golden showers at the end of these videos were unbelievable, with dozens of white men being used as urinals by Black men. I never would have imagined so many white men would willingly submit to being used as toilets by Black men.

Another section, entitled "Favorite White Fantasies" was a total shock. In these videos, the white men were bound, usually their hands tied behind their back, while they were sucking or getting fucked. Many of them were realistic rape fantasy scenarios. They were labled as fantasy, but I wasn't sure whose fantasy, the white guy being "raped," or the Black man who was raping him, other than the title of the section indicated that this was what a lot of white guys wanted, or at least got turned on by.

Some of the Fantasy videos seemed pretty rough, but each trailer showed at the end the white guy smiling and OK (although covered in cum.) It seems like a lot of white guys, especially after they have been exposed to inter-racial Black-on-white porn fantasize about being forced to suck a Black man's cock, and to be made to take a Black man's cum on their face. From there it's a natural progression to fantasies about being forced to suck a lot of black cocks, in blowbang and bukakke sessions.

Based on the videos, many white men fantasize about being gang raped by Blacks and forced in to white slavery. Based on the trailers, it was astonishing how many white men fantasize about being raped or gang raped in front of their wives, or even their families and then being made to watch their wife and family being raped (all over 18 of course.)

My mind started to wonder what it would be like to have a black gang break into our house and rape both my sons and me in front of my wife, or that our car broke down in a "bad" neighborhood and my entire family gets gang raped by black thugs right on the side of the road. It didn't take long for me to find trailers with similar rape fantasies, in fact the home invasion gang rape appeared quite popular.

There were videos of white men being "raped" in restrooms, in the woods, on the beach, in their offices, and even teachers raped on the desk in front of their entire class (who instead of trying to help, join in.) There seemed to be countless variations of the "Men Raped in Prison" genre. It dawned on me that whenever someone had made a wisecrack about men being raped in prison, the image in my mind was always of a white man being raped by Black men, never the other way around. My fear of ever being in such a situation was not just of the pain of being forced to take a large cock up my ass, but a fear of being raped by Black men.

And yet, thinking back to Darren's term paper, and all the terrible things whites had done to Blacks over the centuries, it seemed only fair that Black men rape white men. White men deserved to be raped by black cocks. It shouldn't be a crime for Black men to rape white men. It's simple justice. In fact, if it were legal for Black men to rape any white person, male or female, that they feel like, any time or anywhere, it wouldn't be a crime. The right to rape white people would just be a new entitlement program for Blacks.

I began scrolling through the hundreds of rape fantasy videos, to see if anyone I knew had starred in one. It didn't take long to find several male teachers from my school being "raped" in the locker room shower, school bathrooms, and even in their classroom. Lots of white students were also raped by other Black students, and there was even a whole series of white student's being mouth-raped by the school janitor.

There also were a number of parents who had the fantasy of being forced to suck the coach's cock in order to get their sons on the team, or to give up their ass to black cock so that their son could graduate. I even found several parents from our church being gang-raped, some of them in the church itself. How the hell had they done that? I saw one of my neighbors kneeling naked in the confessional, sucking a black cock from where the priest would be. Who knew there was a "gloryhole" right in the church?

I was shocked to find a "rape" video starring my father-in-law. It looked like he was being gang-raped by Black sailors in the engine room of a ship. I had a hard time believing that he had done this on his ship before he retired from active duty. As I looked closely, I realized it had been made on the museum ship in a nearby port town, but still it was pretty realistic looking and still a pretty risky shoot, given that the ship was open to the public, and my father-in-law was wearing his uniform at the start of the rape shoot, in fact the Black guys had just ripped it off until he was completely naked and then they fucked the hell out of him.

I had to admit to myself that it was incredibly hot watching a very senior white officer, the father of my wife, being used as a naked fuckhole and cumdump by Black enlisted sailors. My father-in-law had always been such an authority figure, so to see him brought so low to serve as a cocksucking cum-slave was perversely satisfying. He didn't look nearly so intimidating on his knees completely naked with a huge black cock stuffed in his mouth. He's always been the one giving orders, and now his own crew was ordering him to suck cock.

In many ways my wife's father was a typical academy officer, that is, he usually had a stick up his ass, so it seemed rather fitting for him to have a black cock up his ass, several in a row actually, all of which barely fit. The Black sailors were clearly enjoying having a naked white officer to fuck and they were showing no mercy to either his mouth or ass, skewering the helpless husband and father in both ends. I swear those huge cocks were going to bump into each other somewhere in my father-in-law's gut. If only my wife could see her dad now, I thought.

Then the trailer showed a brief glimpse of my father-in-law's face being showered in cum. I had to wonder how he got off that ship and got home with so much black cum clinging to his face. I guess the good thing was that no one would have recognized him. I wondered how I would react at brunch the next day, sitting next to my wife, knowing that I had seen her dad being "gang-raped," and that many other men had seen it too, as the ticker indicated it was one of the most popular videos.

On the site, there was also an entire "genre" on family members being raped together, brothers, husband and wife, fathers and sons. These were unbelievably popular. The most common involved black gangs breaking in to white homes and raping the husband in front of his wife, before making him watch as they rape her. Less common, but very popular were white brothers being gang raped together, often after being made to suck and fuck each other.

There were several pairs of students from our school starring in these "Family" videos. The most popular was "Twin Brother Fantasy," in which both twins were in our school, and who were gang-raped on their 18th birthday. With their hands bound behind their back, the twins were made to kneel side-by-side while both of them were simultaneously fucked in their mouth and ass again and again. Even as they sucked, other boys shot huge loads of cum on their faces, until at the end, their facial features were unrecognizable beneath massive oozing globs of hot cum. As they knelt there utterly degraded and humiliated, but typical of white boys being raped by blacks, both their dicks were erect, the group sang an obscene rendition of "happy birthday, dear cocksuckers." At the end, the twins were smiling under their masks of cum, as they held lit candles in their mouths, which were then extinguished with streams of piss.

Then I saw the very recent, "Homecoming Gang Rape," starring my own sons! Recreating the homecoming bonfire of only a few weeks ago, and not long after my younger son's 18th birthday, both my sons were completely naked, wrists tied in front of them, up on the bed of a pickup truck, lit by the headlights of another truck, dancing to obscene hip hop music, while what looked like the entire cheerleading squad chanted, "Suck! Suck!" These were real cheerleaders from our school that I would have to see in class, knowing that they've seen both my sons dancing bound and naked for their entertainment.

My younger son's ex-girlfriend, Erica, then got on the truck bed, shoved my son to his knees and jammed his face into his brother's crotch. Then she made her ex-boyfriend suck his older brother's cock. Then the trailer skipped to my older son eating my younger son's ass, to the cheers of the cheerleaders. Then both sons were in a naked 69 sucking each other's cocks.

Then the "raping" began. With their cocks still in each other's mouth, both my bound sons were fucked in their ass again and again. When each Black boy started to come, he pulled out of one son's ass and shot his load all over the other son's face. It wasn't long before the ass fucking caused my sons to cum in each other's mouths, which gushed out around their cocks and onto their faces too.

12