White Sucks Black (Teacher 6)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ashamed that I wanted to get this "rape tape." The fact that both my sons were highly accomplished national merit scholars just made it that much hotter that they were being used as gang-rape slaves for Black guys. Seeing my sons with their faces covered in cum, knowing that all the cheerleaders and most of the girls in the school knew that both my sons were cocksuckers, with each other and for Black students, was really hot, I was ashamed to admit.

God, what would their mom think if she saw both her sons, bound and naked, being fucked in the ass by Black boys? God, what would my dad think if he knew his only son and both his grandsons were suck slaves for black cock, and that his grandsons had even starred in a gang rape fantasy movie? My dad had always been bit of a racist; knowing that all his male offspring were slaves to Blacks would probably give him a heart attack.

(the continuation is in part 4.)

12