White Tailed Eagles Pt. 03

Story Info
Brian and Robyn continue via a canal boat.
7.3k words
4.78
3.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian and Robyn are on their way to Scotland to see White Tailed Eagles. They decide to take the scenic route and fuck at every opportunity.

Unfortunately the author's mathematical skills do not match those of Brian and Robyn. There is no way to get from the South Coast of England to the very top of mainland United Kingdom and back in three parts. I've had to add an additional part. This is now a trilogy in four parts.

"Where to, navigator?"

"Ironbridge OK?"

We arrived in the Ironbridge area late afternoon and parked, off grid, in a trucker's layby. I cooked, Robyn cleared up. We showered together and sat drinking hot chocolate until it was a reasonable time for bed. At 9pm we slipped under the duvet. I put my 'phone within easy reach and noticed that Robyn had done the same.

"Still sore?"

"Aware."

"Snuggle and sleep?"

"Afterwards, I wanna be a porn star, maybe?"

I was very gentle with her. 'Aware' is double speak for 'it is fucking painful!' After opening her up enough I encouraged her to be my production assistant and stroke and suck until I was very close. With that achieved she rolled back, opened wide and I eased the first inch inside.

"Bit more!"

"Sure?"

"Just an inch!"

I had the depth, watched her reaction then knee walked up her body offering my stiff length to her mouth. It opened without hesitation. I was getting very close.

"Facial?" she grinned.

I grabbed my 'phone, she shuffled into a sitting position and swallowed a good half of my length.

"Open mouth money shot!" I directed, "then over your face, covered eye lids good, in your hair better."

She sucked me down and stroked what was left. I started the camera rolling and aimed straight at her smiling face, waited and enjoyed.

"And... Action!"

She was too slow for my first shot. I didn't complain, it went straight down her throat. Second was very nearly perfect, two inches from her open mouth, a long stream of spunk bridged the gap perfectly. The third caught her nostril and the deflected jizz hit her eyelid nanoseconds after she'd closed it. The next was perfect, dead straight, between the eyes. Her delight was infectious. Taking a handful of her long hair she folded it over the end of my pulsing cock and held it hard against her cheek as she milked the remainder onto her beautiful face...

"Do I get the part?" she giggled as my spunk dribbled down her face.

"You haven't finished yet. Don't forget the clean up! Camera's still rolling."

"Oops, sorry Mr. Director Sir."

She started by using her fingers, on both hands, to guide the dripping spunk towards her mouth where the tongue waited eagerly. Little by little she worked her way back up her face as if she was cleaning her car, wash up and rinse down. When she'd completed the bulk of the task she had a wonderful sheen of drying spunk all over her face and forehead. With her face effectively done she reached for her hair and sucked it into her mouth, licking the gloopy globs off of the strands.

"We're going to have a hell of a job washing that out in the morning," I suggested.

"Narrh! We can leave it in for a while. What was that film called? 'Wear his spunk with Pride'?"

"I think you mean 'Carve her name with Pride'?"

"I was thinking of the porn version, French guy? Pretty girl? War time London? Gotta have a porn angle, don't you think?" she giggled, "am I done?"

"Cut! That's a wrap," I laughed, "c'mere, I'll tidy you up."

=== === ===

"Shall I do?"

I looked appreciatively, short dress, long legs and walking boots, with thick socks. Did it for me, no question.

"I can't believe I'm actually going to say this but... leggings? Maybe? I mean every guy with a blood cell in his body is going to love it. Not sure about their girlfriends or wives though. Little boys in their buggy will love it too, are you actually wearing any panties?"

"Yes!" she smirked as she lifted the hem to her waist.

All I'll say is that it was a good job she was totally smooth. Even the smallest of landing strips would have been fully exposed.

"Can you promise me, on oath, not to bend, stretch, twist, turn, walk up any steps or stairs nor any slope of greater than 1%. All of which, I will point out, is impossible here?"

Putting her finger in her mouth like a little girl, Robyn pondered the question.

"Probably not, I shall reassess the wardrobe situation."

After a few further moments of thought she bent, took a good hold on the hem of her short dress and straightened. The little dress rose, as you will have imagined. She pulled it over her head and tossed it lightly back onto the bed.

"'bout this?"

'This' comprised walking boots with thick socks, a small confection that barely covered her slit, with the front supporting strings parting company scant millimeters above her clitty and tracing the crease of her groin halfway to her waist before disappearing completely and... a great big cheesy grin!

"I have visited places where you might even be considered over dressed, unfortunately Ironbridge is not one of them," I said sadly.

She has got the most beautiful body though!

We settled for the long, tight shorts she'd worn the previous day with a pad of folded kitchen roll lined with softer loo roll to protect her still aware pussy from the selvedge. She was bra-less under the tank top. Result? Drop dead gorgeous but nothing untoward on display, if you ignore the exciting, nipple sized, bumps in her top, that is.

For the record, if anybody's interested, I wore my khaki shorts and shirt with millions of pockets and walking boots, with thick socks. At least we dressed similarly, except her shorts were bright red. I could feel the looks of envy as we explored. She was very well behaved, as it happened. Playful, holding my hand and hugging my arm, calling me 'Dad' at every opportunity. We had a wonderful time wandering around and studying everything.

We managed to get back into the same layby that night.

=== === ===

"You still aware, daughter of mine?" I chuckled.

"No Dad," she laughed, "I'm good to go."

"I'm hoping you mean good to cum, Daughter?"

"I do, Dad but you'll have to ration me. Little and often. Don't let me get too greedy. How on earth do female porn stars manage it?"

"Not being a female porn star I can only surmise. Familiarity? Buckets of lube? Maybe their PA uses a 'Big Mac' dildo to warm them up?"

"That a 'Big Mac' with cheese?" she giggled, "I've got a big dildo at home. A 'Rock Harde' like I said, thought it was about your size. I can take all of it but I can't take all of you and it never makes me too sore."

"You use lube?"

"Yeah I do. Can we find a SuperDrug tomorrow? 'spose you don't carry an emergency supply? Just in case?"

"Used to, years ago. The only bird I was looking for this trip was a White Tailed Eagle, not a drop dead gorgeous creature with everything a horny man could wish for, an insatiable appetite for cock AND aspirations to become a porn star in her own right. Note to self -- carry a gallon of lube in future, just in case. How often do you use 'Rock Harde'?"

"Once, maybe twice a week if I'm feeling needy. Gives an incredible orgasm. Sleep like a log after."

"OK, that's settled. You're rationed to one cock induced orgasm until you're used to it, OK?"

"That is one per night? Not counting, fingers, tongues and anything else your wicked, dirty mind comes up with AND only my cunt, right?"

"Agreed, to start with. We can adjust as you adjust."

"I foresee one not so tiny problem with that."

"Which is?"

"My first cum is long before your cock is anywhere near deep inside me. I cum fast and frequent as you well know. You don't. You can fuck for ages before you cum and I want a cunt full of your spunk when I go to sleep. Anyway, how would I get the porn star shot if you don't cum inside me?"

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I want a spunky cunt or I'm not playing!"

"OK, here's what we do. Tonight we play it by ear. You start getting sore we stop. If required you can be my fluffer for the porn shot or we wait until we can do it for real. Tomorrow we get some lube, we need some shopping anyway. Anything else we could use?"

Robyn supped her drink and thought.

"Shoulda brought my selfie stick, maybe get one for you, preferably one with a mini tripod in the handle? Would you want to use a condom when you break my arse in?" she giggled.

"You want me to arse fuck you? You had cock up your arse before? You like being arse fucked?"

"Erm... yes, yes and yes. You obviously weren't listening when I told you I took cock and spunk in all holes? Men! They never listen to what needs a girl might have" she giggled.

"In my defence I think I was just thinking about having your beautiful body up close and personal. The details probably didn't register due to my fertile mind, sorry. We'll get a couple of packets when we get the lube, just in case. The girl on the checkout will have something to tell her mates about, tomorrow evening, that's for sure. You finished your drink? Time for bed?"

=== === ===

We snuggled, kissed and cuddled. She reached down to stroke me and my hand slipped between her parted legs. She was dripping wet when I stroked up her slit. She winced immediately so I stopped. She offered a blow-job as compensation but I told her that just being with her was more than enough. We returned to cuddling and slept soundly.

I awoke first and worked my way carefully out of bed to make coffee without disturbing her. I looked back at her from the sink. Absolutely beautiful. Not a blemish on her skin. Perfectly proportioned. Angelic, butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. I had a flash of deja vu. 'I've seen this before!' Utterly ridiculous! I continued to make the coffee.

Robyn awoke and pulled herself up to lean against the padded back of the 'van. I glanced towards her, enjoying her unabashed display of nakedness. Again that flash. I returned to making the coffee, my mind racing. I'd had a few beautiful women in my 'van over the years. I could tick them off on the fingers of both hands but none came close to Robyn. I decided I was either going mad or my head was telling me what my cock had known since I picked her up, 'this one's a keeper.'

Yeah right!

"Morning Daughter, you look ravishing."

"Morning Daddy, you look horny!"

"I can wait. Another twelve hours is not that long if you think fast."

"What have you got planned for me today, Daddy Dear or is it my turn to excite you?"

"Hopefully it's 50/50 but I've had a thought. Need to make a call after breakfast then into town for essential supplies."

=== === ===

"Where now Daddy?" giggled Robyn as we walked out of Ann Summers.

"Ever been on a narrow boat?"

=== === ===

It wasn't a long drive. Never having been on a narrow boat she seemed genuinely excited as we walked the fifty odd yards along the towpath to the mooring.

"You do realise that me being old and passed it you'll be doing all the grafting? I'll just do the steering?"

"I can do that Daddy. Don't want to wear you out now do I?" she grinned wickedly, "The Blue Lady?"

"Well I could hardly call her the Porn Queen now could I?" I teased.

"But she is yours? Your Porn Queen, I mean Blue Lady?"

I was delighted that she'd identified my boat as a 'she'.

"Yep, she's mine and you are my Porn Queen. A present to myself when I retired. I can wander wherever life takes me by 'van or narrowboat. Pootling along at 4 miles per hour with a beautiful woman is somewhere I'd really like life to take me. You don't mind?"

She threw her arms around me and covered me with passionate kisses.

"We can really rock the boat at night, can't we?"

=== === ===

"Cast off aft!"

"Aye Aye Skipper!"

"Cast off fore. And don't forget to jump aboard."

"Phew! Thought you were going without me!" she laughed as she stepped aboard, "where we headed, Skipper?"

"That way," I chuckled, pointing towards the front.

At 4mph everything is leisurely. It enabled Robyn to rush about like a mad thing, waving at people on the towpath, even saying a polite 'good afternoon' to the wildfowl on the water. She looked beautiful, barefoot, in her short shorts and bikini top. There wasn't a male that didn't walk a lot slower as we passed. After about an hour I suggested that the 'Skipper' might enjoy a cuppa, if his crew could manage to work out how the galley worked. Tea with buttered scones and strawberry jam was served by a naked waitress.

"I've got the crew uniform sorted but couldn't find anything more suitable than skin for a serving wench," she giggled.

Tea was very entertaining both for myself and other travellers both waterborne and land based. Robyn was surprisingly decorous, clearly topless she stood in front of me, on the steps down to the cabin and peeked over the top such that only a hint of the side swelling of her tits was visible from directly behind. As I was standing behind, holding the tiller, the fact that she was also bottomless was sufficiently obscured that the precise degree of undress was left to the imagination.

"Do you think I could get away with giving you a blow-job if I knelt on the steps, Daddy?" she teased after clearing the tea things away.

"In that cubby hole there's the kneeling pad I use when scrubbing the deck and roof."

She found the pad, positioned it and knelt.

"Always wondered why it was called the cock-pit," she sniggered, "s'pose I'd better leave your shorts in position and just fetch your cock out for now?"

"Probably for the best. Could stay naked yourself though, just in case I miss your mouth?"

"Bad Daddy!"

Taking a rapid look around to weigh up any immediate problems I closed my eyes briefly while the little minx fed my cock into her throat. I felt her easing back and smiled. I could take any amount of this, I thought to myself.

"You OK Pops?"

"Never felt better!"

"Maybe you should look where we're a goin', while I'm a blowin'?" she giggled delightedly.

=== === ===

That first evening she insisted on trying a condom covered cock in her arse. Even with masses of lube it was a non starter from the very beginning.

"What am I doing wrong?" she wailed after half an hour of getting nowhere, "I mean I can't even get the floppy bit on the end where your spunk is supposed to get caught, in. It's bloody frustrating and must be much worse for you."

"When was the last time you had a big cock up your arse?" I asked reasonably.

"Well, I've not had a cock as big as yours in my cunt until recently. Small cock? Cock so small it wasn't worth troubling my cunt with? Two, maybe three months?"

"Three months and you expect the cock that you haven't even managed the full length of in your cunt to slip effortlessly into your tight little shitter? It's simply a design flaw that we need to over cum."

"My shitter? That's a bit rude. You've been reading too much D.H. Lawrence" she laughed, "you're saying my shitter is badly designed?"

"Nope! Not at all. It is perfectly designed for its function. Consider, your cunt is designed to take cock in, cocks of all sizes. It is also designed to let babies out, of all sizes. It stretches to accommodate as required then shrinks back to a comfortable size when it's work is done for the night.

Your shitter, on the other hand is designed to prevent leakage and open as required when nature dictates. It is also sufficiently strong to control the product size. It too returns quite happily to it's proper size when all the paper work is completed."

"Turd control!" she giggled delightfully, "but wait a minute, you said you've fucked women's arses. Unless that is not a real cock but a strap-a-dick-to-me where you are able to select the required size, your cock must have been able to be shoved up her arse... How?"

"The three P's I'm afraid. Preparation, Patience and Practice."

"OK, that makes sense. How do I prepare?"

"Maybe I should have put Patience first?" I teased, "pass me the lube and roll onto your tummy."

She passed, rolled and giggled. I picked up a cushion and patted her beautiful bum.

"Lift."

She lifted. I pushed the cushion under her tummy and patted her bum again. She lowered.

"Have I told you that you've got a beautiful bum?" I asked as I allowed my fingers to dance delicately over the delicious curves.

"Ummm, not in the last hour or so," she chuckled, "and you've never done that!"

"Remiss of me. Never done what?"

"Stroked it like that. Feels nice, tingly up and down my spine."

"Don't be daft, 'course I have, loads of times."

"Nope! You've patted it. Swatted it playfully a few times, rubbed your big hands over it a lot and copped more than a few hands full but you've not teased it like you are noowww. Oh... my... god! That's not supposed to feel that good, is it?"

"Better than having a damn great cock-head pushed against it?" I chuckled.

"Ooh god yes! Why haven't you done this before?" she demanded with a chuckle.

"And how long have we been together, exactly?"

"No idea. Seems like it should have been a lifetime."

"Well you're the mathematical genius in the making I'll talk you add... first night by the river, two nights, one each side, of Ironbridge and now here. It's 6:30pm so you can call that the best part of a day."

"Now I'd say the best part of the day is about to begin," she laughed dirtily.

I swatted her delicious bum quite hard.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Miss Behaving! How long?"

"Erm... four... days... and three..." she paused, "oh, sweet jesus," she trembled briefly then shuddered as a rapid orgasm raced through her glorious body.

'She really is a keeper!' I chuckled to myself as I waited for her to recover.

"How long?"

"and three nights."

"And in those four days and three nights how many times have you sucked me off?"

"Not enough!" she chuckled.

"How many times have I fucked you?"

"Definitely not enough."

"And how many times have I eaten you out?"

"Brian will you please stop asking silly questions and FUCK ME! NOW"

"I rest my case! Kneel up over the end of the bed."

She knelt. I stood behind. She lined me up. I grabbed her hips and jerked her backwards hard and fast. She screamed and I wondered if we should have closed the portholes.

"Okay?"

"Yessss," she hissed contentedly, "now keep that going as long as you can. I need a spunky cunt before we start preparing dinner and another soon after."

...

"Could you give me a list of things you'd consider to be Miss Behaving?" she murmured quietly as she snuggled into my arms.

=== === ===

Dinner, salad and cold cuts, was served by my personal serving wench on the roof. She wore her Daisy Duke's and one of my very baggy Wife Beater tops. It was way too big for her, leaving a lot of room for her beautiful tits to swing about, which in turn excited her nipples which... it was slightly longer than her dress so panties might have been enough. We enjoyed some pleasant conversations with dog walkers and other pedestrians passing on the towpath.

After clearing up we sat on the fore-deck drinking coffee until the midges drove us inside. By 9:30pm we were showered and in bed. There wasn't a condom in sight but there was a bottle of lube and the smallest butt plug to hand.

"Have you made a start on that list yet?"

"What list... Ooh Miss Demeanours?"

"Thought you said Miss Behaving?"

"Can't I just spank you when we feel like it?"

"I think I'd much prefer when I'd been naughty. Sexy punishment?"

"Knowing you you'd become an unbearable monster. That wouldn't be much fun. Why don't I apportion punishment or otherwise on an accumulative basis? Store up little things, like demanding too much cock or not flashing your tits enough, that sort of thing? You'd know that something was in the offing but not know when or precisely why? I'd put you over my knee or something and spank you? Maybe take a belt to you?"