White Tailed Eagles Pt. 04

Story Info
Their trip to see the White Tailed Eagle draws to an end.
6.2k words
4.81
4.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian and Robyn are on their way to Scotland to see White Tailed Eagles. They decide to take the scenic route and fuck at every opportunity.

Unfortunately the author's mathematical skills do not match those of Brian and Robyn. There is no way to get from the South Coast of England to the very top of mainland United Kingdom and back in three parts. I've had to add this additional part. The three part tale of White Tailed Eagles is now a trilogy in four parts.

Robyn remained nude and retained the butt plug in her bum for the rest of the evening. She showed little if any discomfort and wriggled her bum at me at every opportunity. When she was within reach, which was nicely often in such a confined space, I was able to nibble her nipples and stroke her bum in addition to kissing and cuddling her close.

Only that morning she had joyfully climbed aboard my rampant hard the instant it was visible. That evening she just looked at it and smiled contentedly.

"I did that, didn't I, Daddy?"

It didn't require a response. She sat on the banquette a little way from me and stretched out. Her head in my lap, my hard cock pressed into my stomach by her ear.

"Comfy, Daddy Dear?" she chuckled mischievously.

"Perfectly, Daughter of mine," I replied reaching out to rest my hand lovingly on her perfectly flat tummy.

...

"Are you a teacher, Brian?" she asked seriously.

"What?" I spluttered theatrically, "not half an hour ago I was a Porn Star now I'm a teacher? What would I teach, how to shove a hard cock into a wet cunt? Would that be 'O' level or 'A' level fucking?"

"It's just that," she said totally ignoring my response, "your example was perfectly pitched. Maths and Science combined. Not in the least denigrating. Simple applied logic in a convoluted way. I had to actually think about what you were saying. A bit like being in a lecture. All the information was present, I just had to sort it out. Then there was the HHGTTG reference. Only certain types of people would get that. Somehow you knew that I would. So, you're my teacher, my Master?" she giggled, "training me in the ways of sex? I think I'd enjoy that... Master, especially if you spank my bum if I'm naughty."

"You like having your bum spanked?"

"Until very recently I'd never even considered it. All I was interested in was cock and spunk. See, I'm learning, minute by minute... Master. Time for bed, should we remove my butt plug?"

"Not yet, cuddles and kisses first."

"Yes Master!"

Clambering onto the bed she rolled onto her back and spread... her arms.

"Come to my arms you bundle of charms," she cooed sexily.

=== === ===

We didn't rush to get out of bed in the morning. Robyn stayed naked as long as possible. Just before it was necessary for her to don her 'crew uniform', Daisy Duke's and a T, no bra nor panties obviously, I lubed her arse and the butt-plug and pushed it firmly into position.

Everyone had gone by the time we reached the first lock of the flight. Robyn hopped nimbly ashore, well onto the bank anyway, to do the 'crew thing' with the lock gates. As usual a guy arrived and offered to help. Needless to say Robyn kindly accepted and ensured he was amply rewarded with as many good views of her glorious body as was possible in a public place. He seemed a nice enough guy, ordinary, just being helpful. They walked together as we made our way up the flight, he helping at each lock. We reached the top, I pulled into the bank. Robyn gave him a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek for his help. He asked us to wait a few moments. He disappeared only to return with a big bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine.

"Thank you for the most wonderful evening," he laughed, "enjoy your trip. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to catch you upon your return?"

=== === ===

In the end we stayed on the canals for a month. Robyn wore a butt-plug every day for varying lengths of time. We had three of different sizes. She was taking a good length of cock in her arse by the end of our trip and we were building up the size of the dildo in her cunt. After the first two weeks we arrived back at the marina only to decide we'd had so much fun that we could go on for another couple of weeks.

We headed for Chester where we stayed for a few nights, did a lot of sight seeing and shopping, both essentials, wardrobe items for Robyn and some more toys. Back at the Basin we spent two further days cleaning and preparing the Blue Lady for another long period of storage before loading the van and heading north once more.

=== === ===

We were headed up the Wirral, heading for the tunnels and Liverpool.

"Darling, before I fall totally in love with you... are you married?" she asked quietly.

"Nope!" I laughed delightedly, "bit late to ask now though, isn't it?" I teased, "never married. Was a girl way back in the previous century. Let her slip through my fingers. Until recently I've not found anyone that comes close."

"How recently?" she asked in alarm.

"Slept with her last night and plan on sleeping with her again tonight," I chuckled.

Her face cracked into the most beautiful smile.

"Geddaway! You're joking, right?"

"Nope, not at all. She was about your age, I was older, of course, she had an elfin smile, just like you. She fucked like a dream and made love like an angel. She was fun, smart, intelligent although it didn't seem as if she was using it too much. Like I said, I let her slip through my fingers."

"Painful to talk about it?"

"Not any more," I teased, "I'll not forget her though, ever. The morning I got up and made coffee, few days after we met? Looked at you still in bed and had a deja vu moment. Happened again a little later but couldn't figure it out. I see it now, you looked very much like she did when I took coffee to her on the Sunday morning, beautiful. Same sparkling eyes, very pretty face. Horny as hell. She was nowhere near as fit as you but then tastes have changed massively since then. She was hot then. You are hot now."

"So... can I ask how you met her? How you lost her? So that I don't make the same mistake," she chuckled wickedly.

"Very simple -- party on a Friday night. I took her back to mine and we fucked until Sunday afternoon. Took her to Donatello's for dinner that night. We went back to mine and went back to bed. We overslept in the morning. Frantic rush to get her respectable. I drove her to her flat...

We'd made no arrangements to meet up again because we sometimes worked together on a part-time job. A few days later I realised I missed her terribly so went to her flat, asked for Maureen. 'Nobody here of that name' said the girl who answered the door, 'but I could change my name if you like?' I didn't. I was working the part-time job a lot but she never showed up for work. The management said they'd not been able to contact her.

Months later I'm sitting in Donatello's, by the window waiting for my meal. She walked by, on the arm of a decent looking guy. She looked very happy and had a big baby bump. I was happy for her, put her on the back burner and never forgot her."

"You've not had a woman since then? I don't believe it!"

"There you go again, making decisions and coming to conclusions without any data references at all," I teased, "didn't say I'd not had any women, did I? I've had way too many to count over the years. There's not been one that I'd like to wake up with every morning for the rest of my life, until now."

"So there's no real problem if I start to fall in love with you then?" she giggled happily.

"Age difference?"

"I did say 'real' problems! I'm not concerned with you little hang-ups," she laughed.

=== === ===

We went through the tunnel to Liverpool where we found somewhere to park for a few hours. Selfies of a very happy older gentleman and a sexy girl in hot pants and tank top. We arranged for the Penny Lane street sign to be behind us before replacing it with the Cavern Club in Mathew St. It seemed churlish not to let the Bronze statues of the Fab Four at Pier Head be included in our selfies and finally the Liver birds completed the set by perching on our heads. We headed north to find somewhere for the night.

We had very simple criteria, somewhere we could make love, have sex or fuck, preferably outdoors, without upsetting the natives. I managed to find a place off the beaten track near a bird reserve, and led my girl to the beach and into the sand dunes. The bird I wanted to watch was holding my hand and I wanted to watch her get naked. It didn't present a problem, Poster Girl wanted to get naked but she didn't want to be too far into the dunes.

"Just on the edge, in case somebody comes along" she said wickedly, "and you can slip it right in and home to the root."

With the help of our selfie sticks I recorded her stripping seductively. It didn't take long, a short dress was all she wore. Her wet cunt glistened with a lovely strawberry pink hue in the setting sunlight. I just had to have a taste. She sat on my face and drove both selfie sticks with consummate ease despite her constant wriggling and squealing.

Soon it was my turn to take control of the film making equipment as she went down on me.

Anybody would have thought we were in a private hotel room not just off the beach in a busy British seaside area. She licked my cock like a lollipop. Running her tongue wickedly over my cock-head then opening her mouth wide and feeding it into her throat. Rapid swallowing and chuckles sent shivers of utter pleasure up the length and down into my balls where her hand massaged the feeling carefully around my scrotum before working her mouth back up the length of my cock. Licking around the head a few times she then dragged her tongue down to the base prior to sucking my big balls into her mouth one at a time.

Around and around she went. Up and down my length with her tongue. Up and down with her throat. The swallowing and chuckling had me teetering on the crest of orgasm all the time.

"Pops!" she declared, "when you let rip and fill my belly with spunk you'd better make sure hold back a good amount for my cunt!"

"You want me to hold back with your throat wrapped around my cock? Third time today, at my age? I should be so lucky."

"In that case you'd better fuck me now, I've still got the small butt plug up my arse so you can really let rip. Give me a good seeing to. I want to feel your spunk dripping down my legs when we walk along the beach. I'll have a belly full with my cocoa."

Doggy is the best position when in the sand dunes, saves the bloody sand getting everywhere. A selfie stick each with Robyn recording what was going on between her legs and mine roving, catching the action as I pushed my cock lovingly into her cunt and withdrew. The butt plug pushing back against my cock felt incredible. A few strokes of penetration then a change of camera angle to catch her glorious tits swaying about as I moved her entire, naked body back and forth.

There was no rush. A dog walker about half a mile away was the only other visible inhabitant of the beach and neither owner nor dog seemed in any hurry to reach us. We fucked leisurely, recording every stroke, every grunt and each orgasm, that Robyn enjoyed.

"You holding out on me Daddy?"

"No sweetheart, just enjoying our time together out in the open air."

"You like fucking outdoors too?"

"Very much so. Much better than a stuffy film set." I teased.

"So, You admit it!? You are a Porn Star, I knew it! I just knew it!" my Poster Girl giggled delightedly.

"There's no evidence to support that claim. You enjoy fucking outdoors?"

"Absolutely! Best place ever."

"So, better than a stuffy film set?" I chuckled.

"That's sneaky," she giggled, "you gonna dump a load in me or am I going to have to ride it out of you?"

"Your preference?"

"I'd like you to dump a load in me. I've cum loads now I want yours. We can walk along the beach and if nobody's close we can skinny dip. Can you do skinny dipping, Daddy?"

"Here, you're in charge of filming. I need both hands to do your greedy little cunt justice," I told her handing over my selfie stick and totally failing to answer her question.

With filming sorted I took a firm hold of her wonderful hips and rammed my cock home into her cunt, the entire length.

"Ohhh, FUCK Daddy! That's sooo very fucking good. Pound your dirty Daughter's greedy cunt with your big, fat fuck stick. Fill me Daddy, empty your loaded balls into my cunt, Daddy!"

I pounded her cunt for all I was worth. A hard thrust forward matched with a strong heave of her hips backward. Each stroke went full depth and each stroke brought me closer and closer to filling her wet, very swollen, cunt with cum.

"Here it cums Baby Girl!"

"Yes Daddy, all of it Daddy. Fill your dirty little girl's sopping, swollen cunt with your sperm, Daddy."

=== === ===

The sea was freezing when we skinny dipped to wash the sand off. My cock shrank a bit but the sight of Baby Girl's hard nipples soon restored it to normal.

=== === ===

We continued north, stopping off in the Lake District for ten days so that we could fuck out on the hills and skinny dip in the freezing waters of the Tarns. She taught me to paddle my own canoe which gave us access to the little islands and secluded areas around the lake.

=== === ===

"Barn door, 2 o'clock high headed this way!"

We were high on a Scottish hillside, the camper van looking like a Matchbox toy way down in the valley below. We were on our picnic rug with our picnic box and all our clothes in a neat pile. My proper camera and sturdy tripod was all set up. Robyn sat upon my hard cock, sliding up and down slowly while she scanned the skies around through powerful binoculars.

I craned my neck back and tried to adjust my focus from the 3 feet or so from the naked beauty that rode my cock, to infinity and a possible dark speck on the horizon. Outdoor fucking high on a hillside, a little light entertainment while we waited for Sea Eagles to spot us.

She gracefully climbed off my cock while I got myself sorted.

"There, just above the skyline of the mountain, left of the little bump, riding a thermal, heading this way."

Locating the bird I zoomed in. WOW! Beautiful. I took a burst of stills as I tracked it across the sky before switching to movie mode. For nearly 6 minutes my naked lover and I manoeuvred around the picnic rug as we adjusted our positions to keep the bird in view.

"There's another one! Higher up and to the left."

I zoomed out, located the second bird then zoomed back in, trying to capture both birds in the frame. Two quick bursts of stills then switched back to movie.

Half an hour later we were laying on our backs looking up at the seemingly empty sky, giggling like school kids.

"Worth the long drive?" asked my lover as she rolled on top of me.

Stretching my neck up I kissed her tenderly on her soft, inviting lips.

"Every single mile of it. I had you with me. You showed me the way," I chuckled wickedly.

The ensuing kiss was long and sensuous.

"Oh you knew the way well enough, Mr. Porn Star," she giggled, "I just showed you were to come."

"I rather think I already knew where to cum quite well, don't you?" I said teasingly.

She sat up, took a firm hold of my hard cock and guided it towards her permanently wet cunt.

"In there!" she exclaimed delightedly, "time for a quickie? Before they come back."

=== === ===

We spent a week exploring the area. If it wasn't raining we made love high on the hillside while we watched for the birds. If it was raining we stayed in bed as long as possible. The days and nights were passing very pleasurably and much too quickly. We didn't want to make a mad dash home now that my goal had been achieved. I wanted to explore and spend as much time as possible with my beautiful partner. John o' Groats beckoned, the most northerly tip of the UK mainland, with the hope of a glimpse of Orca in the Pentland Firth.

Out of luck, a trip for another day, hopefully.

From the top of the land there was only one way to go... down. We wandered, lonely as a cloud except neither of us were lonely. We visited battlefields, castles and fine houses. Lakes, Lochs and waterfalls. The high tops and the valleys. Driving breaks were taken in places where we could get out, walk around a bit and fuck a lot, noisily. If it was raining then we stopped, ate and fucked in the 'van but not necessarily in that order. Obviously we stopped first though.

If we'd been in a hurry we could have covered the 600 odd miles from John o' Groats to Cambridge in twelve to fifteen hours, solid driving. It took us three weeks. We didn't want to hurry, at the end of our 92 day trip neither of us knew exactly what was going to happen and nor did we want to be the one that brought the subject up. Instead we made love and had sex and fucked at every opportunity.

We spent 2 days in Cambridge and added Oxford to our 'next time' list.

Cambridge to Robyn's Mother's was less than 125 miles. We could be there by tea time without rushing, 3 days early!

M25, heading for the Queen Elizabeth II Bridge...

"Shall we see each other again, Brian?" Robyn asked in a little voice.

"I hope so Poppet, I only live about 8 miles from your Mother, a little further from the Uni than her though."

"You kept that very quiet!" she giggled, "you know where my Mum lives?"

"How many postcards have I watched you write to her in the last three months?"

That brief, seemingly inconsequential exchange lifted our spirits massively. I for one drove towards home a much happier man. We climbed up and over the bridge and as we descended onto the Kent side she asked,

"Are we going straight home, Daddy?"

"I was thinking we could go to the beach, Baby Girl?"

"Can we build sand-castles Daddy?"

"If you wish but be careful not to get any sand in your delicate bits, we're not home yet y'know?" I teased delightedly.

We were as one again! I was much happier. I took the A2 eastwards before turning North onto the island and East to the far end. The road became bumpier and bumpier the further we went.

"Do we know where we're going Daddy?" she asked as we bounced all over the place.

"Nearly there, Baby Girl, just a little bit further."

There were 3 cars in the little car-park. I reversed into the biggest space. We made a picnic lunch and headed for the beach.

"We haven't packed our costumes, Daddy!"

"I know, Baby Girl. Never mind."

I led her down the path to the beach. As we rounded the bend she saw the sign. About 4 feet passed the sign sat a middle aged couple. They were naked.

"Naughty Daddy," she said a little too loudly, "you just want to see your Baby Girl naked!" she accused.

"True, now you're not allowed passed that sign unless you ARE naked."

"OK, unzip me."

I unzipped her. The little dress pooled at her feet and my Poster Girl stood before the middle aged couple and myself without a care in the world.

"Bad Daddy! He's still got his clothes on." she said to the couple, "he should be nude too, shouldn't he?"

The woman agreed so my girl started up the chant, "Off, off, off, off. Get naked Daddy, off, off, off. The woman joined in and they both clapped on the beat. I stripped off without a thought.

"My Daddy's a Porn Star," she announced as I stood before them in all my finery, "hasn't he got a beautiful cock?" she laughed, "now you know why I'm so happy he's my Daddy."

We found a suitable spot among the Marram grass, laid out our well used picnic rug, plonked the picnic box and clothing in the middle and walked up the dunes to the top. We stood on the track looking across the estuary and out to sea for a long time.

"People coming Daddy," she warned looking to her left.

"Doesn't matter, this is all 'Clothing optional' it's up to them if they want to walk this way."

12