White Tailed Eagles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you said I had to be naked," she complained with a laugh.

"You did, I wanted to see you naked, in public and show you off. We can go back into the dunes if you're nervous?"

She wasn't. We stood and chatted to the man with his dog. He seemed reluctant to move on, dunno why. A couple of ladies came by and stopped for a chat. My Baby Girl was very well behaved all the time. That all changed when we returned to our picnic site.

"Would you like me to blow you Daddy? I haven't seen anybody about."

She set about giving me the most exquisite blow-job you can imagine. Long and slow. She took my cock deep into her throat only to back off and suck hard on the throbbing head. She took my balls into her mouth and rolled them around with her tongue. She licked up my length, over the head and down the other side. She kept me teetering on the edge for a lifetime. I drove both selfie sticks, she was too busy with other things.

"We've got an audience, Daddy."

"They've been there a while, Baby Girl."

"Should I stop?"

"No, give them a money shot then swallow the rest."

"You ARE a Porn Star, Daddy," she giggled.

"And you are my Poster Girl, Baby Girl."

She followed the script to the letter. A virtuoso performance and received a big round of applause from the assembled audience.

The audience dispersed a little but not quite out of sight out of mind. We enjoyed a late lunch and caught the rays for an hour or so.

"Would Daddy like his Baby Girl to sit on his cock?" she asked running her fingernail enticingly up the underside of my cock.

"You'll have an audience, Baby Girl."

"Ummm."

She went straight down on me. Taking my cock deep into her throat without hesitation. I grew instantly, even before I'd picked up the two cameras. I continued to grow as my Baby Girl's audience began to gather. I was Rock Harde in minutes. With a quick flourish of her lips around my cock-head she rose to her knees, swung a leg over my hips and lowered herself onto my waiting fuck stick. She grabbed my big hands and pressed them against her bouncing tits. She rescued the selfie sticks and took over the filming. A skill she'd developed during most of our lunch stops.

"Massage my data, Daddy Porn Star!"

Squeezing firmly I rammed my throbbing cock hard up into her greedy cunt. Her head went back and the most beautiful howl of pleasure filled the late afternoon air.

"Ohhh, YES! Fuck your Baby Girl, Daddy. Fill me with your baby juices. Fuck me hard Daddy!"

I didn't hesitate. Taking the biggest handful of tit I could manage I twisted them this way and that. I pinched her nipples hard and rammed my hips up and my cock deep into her cunt as far as I could. She drove down on me ensuring that she had everything I had to give.

I started to lift her up, by her tits, until my cock was only just in her cunt. She didn't have to push herself down, I pulled her downwards urgently ramming my cock upwards at the same time. My Baby Girl screamed her delight to the heavens and demanded more and harder.

"From behind Daddy, fuck my cunt from behind. Fill me with your delicious baby batter Daddy!"

She was off my cock and kneeling before she'd finished begging for it. Waiting for me to drive my cock home once more. She lined me up. I grabbed her hips and hauled her arse into my belly. My cock head rammed hard against her cervix.

"Yes Daddy. Yes! Pound your Baby Girl's greedy cunt, Daddy. Fill her greedy hole with your wonderful spunk, Daddy."

I fucked my Baby Girl's cunt harder, deeper and with more energy that I'd fucked her before.

"Gonna cum, Baby Girl!"

"Yes Daddy, yes! Fill me! Show your Baby Girl how much you love her!"

"Here it cums Baby! Daddy's gonna fill your cunt with his cum!"

I unloaded from balls deep in her cunt, pulled back a little and let rip with the second load. The third poured into her from just inside the entrance to her love cave. The next covered her swollen labia and her clit. I stroked the remainder out onto her perfect, bubble butt bum.

She collapsed onto her elbows then rolled onto her back. She looked totally exhausted then she grinned up at me.

"Did I get the part, Mr. Director Sir?"

=== === ===

We drove to Canterbury, parked in the Park 'n' Ride and caught the bus into the City where we explored a bit before finding somewhere for dinner.

"Did you mind me fucking you with an audience, Daddy?" she whispered naughtily.

"Not at all Baby Girl, made me Rock Harde and you came harder than I've made you cum before. We could try and book the Albert Hall for your next performance," I teased.

"Bad Daddy," she scolded delightedly, "but I did enjoy riding your cock while strangers were watching."

We found a small site and made soft and tender love for most of the night. Moving slowly towards home the following morning we stopped for our final night less than ten miles from her Mother's house. Again we made soft and tender love. She snuggled into me after, spooned with my arms tight around her.

"I'm not a hundred percent sure I want to introduce you to my Mother tomorrow, Darling."

"Don't you trust me My Sweet?"

"Not entirely," she giggled happily, "but I don't trust my Mother AT ALL!" she laughed.

"Is she as beautiful as you, Sweetheart?"

"Yeah! That's another problem. When we get all dolled up and go out on the town all the guys think we're Sisters."

"Well, Daddy's Baby Girl is just going to have to be a Good Baby Girl and learn to share," I teased.

She twisted in my arms and turned to face me. She smiled beautifully.

"You know, at a pinch, I could share you with my Mum, but only my Mum. She needs some tender loving and I honestly think you could give her that," she laughed, "That does NOT mean I don't want you or that I don't love you, Unnerstan? I just love my Mum too."

"I understand but why can't your Dad do that?"

"Dad buggered off when I was sixteen. I went on a school field trip over my birthday weekend and when I came home he was gone. I didn't miss him one bit but I was sorry Mum didn't seem more cheerful after he left.

As far as I know she hasn't been with a man since. She's had plenty of offers, especially when the guys thought she was my big Sister. She turned each one down. Every now and then I catch her with a faraway look in her eyes and ask her who he is. She just laughs it off."

I pulled her into me for a long kiss.

"Let's not cross any bridges before we get to them, eh? All you need to know is that you are stuck with me until you throw me out, OK?"

That earned me more kisses and cuddles and another soft and gentle love making session.

"I don't think I'll ever throw you out, Daddy Darling."

=== === ===

"Mum? We'll be home in about half an hour. Can you put the kettle on?"

"Of course Darling. Am I going to meet your Daddy or is he going to drop you off and run?"

"Yes Mum, you are, if you promise to behave. Love you, see you soon."

She frowned as she ended the call.

"Something wrong, Princess?"

"Why would she say that? Your Daddy?"

"Nothing to do with that selfie of you sitting on my lap, on a rock in the Lakes you sent her then?" I chuckled, "'me sitting on Daddy's cock err on a rock with Daddy'. I take it your Mother wouldn't be at all surprised to hear you say you were sitting on a cock?"

"She knows what I feel about a nice hard cock as well as you. She's always said 'like Mother like Daughter. Yeah, that must be it. Guess I'm just a bit nervous. Never taken a man home to meet my Mum before."

=== === ===

"Hi, Mum this is..."

"Hello John, long time no see."

That shook me! Only one group of people knew me as John, those that were in the business with me. I looked at her carefully. We'd obviously arrived at an awkward time, her hair was in a scruffy towel turban, almost falling off. She wore a housecoat that had seen better days and furry slippers. She had a ton and a half of cream on her face. She was in the business? Then she smiled and her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Maureen?" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Disguise worked for a little while then," she laughed pulling off her turban and wiping her face, "what gave me away?"

"The smile and your sparkling eyes," I took a long look at Robyn, with fresh eyes, "those eyes! Smile for me Sweetheart," Robyn smiled more in shock than mirth, "and that smile. Why oh why didn't I see it immediately?"

"Because it's been over twenty years?" suggested Maureen softly.

"Hold on a minute people!" interjected Robyn, "what's going on here? I brought home my Lover, Brian to meet my Mother, Angela and suddenly I'm with John and Maureen? Explanations please."

"I told Robyn we met at a party. You want to change that?" I chuckled.

"I think... I'm going to make us all a nice cup of tea," Maureen stroke Angela laughed, "then we're going to sit down and have a nice long chat."

=== === ===

"How much may I reveal, John?"

"As much as you wish. I've seen it all, remember?" I sniggered dirtily.

"Yeah! I remember, fondly. OK, no interruptions, questions at the end, here goes," she addressed her Daughter and took a deep breath, "John and I were in the porn industry. He at the top of the pile and me at the bottom. We didn't use our real names, for obvious reasons. That's why I know him as John and he knows me as Maureen. The dildo I brought you years ago? Rock Harde? You still got it?"

Robyn nodded happily.

That's John's cock, as you've probably realised. He was known as John Harde until that was produced then he became Rock Harde. John was the porn star of the era. I was his fluffer, I kept his cock hard between scenes. After one long session of filming we held a party. John took me back to his and we fucked all weekend. I had the best time of my life, no exceptions. On the Monday morning he took me home. I went to college, home and then to my other evening job. Met Graham and went to his. At the end of the week I moved in with him. A week later I realised I'd not taken my pill since the Friday before the party. Too late to do anything about it. I told Graham, said I'd spent the weekend with John before hooking up with him. He still said he'd marry me if I was pregnant.

Didn't work in the industry or the evening job again. Dropped right out of everything except college and proper work. Graham married me and you were born. Haven't seen John from that last Monday morning until today. That's it, as simple as that. I was a slut and you are the result, I'm pleased to say."

My Daughter looked directly at me and giggled.

"So, have I been sleeping with Brian or John every night for the last three months?"

"Brian. Brian Meadowsweet, Professor of Mathematics," I grinned, "does that answer another question?"

A big grin slowly crept over her beautiful face as the import of what I'd said penetrated her thought processes. She turned to her Mother.

"You knew? You didn't tell me?" she laughed.

"To me he was just John Harde, with a beautiful cock and, over that single weekend I fell in love with him. I didn't know his proper name, let alone that he was a Professor of Mathematics. I only realised that you weren't Graham's child when you began to shine at school. I was grateful for that. I recognised him in the very first selfie you sent but no way was I going to say anything, for far too many reasons."

Robyn giggled again, with great delight.

"So I've been fucking my own Father, morning, noon and night these last three months, with my Mother's knowledge? Cooool!" Robyn smiled happily, "'spose that means I shouldn't marry him then?" she added sadly.

"Well, only us three know he's your Father and we probably shouldn't tell anyone," chuckled her Mother, "big age difference though. Might look a bit odd. Sugar Daddy? Shagging his daughter?"

Our Daughter nearly creased up with laughter.

"I've said all along that you were a porn star!" Robyn accused happily.

"Did I ever, actually, deny it?"

Robyn thought for a few.

"No, to be honest I don't think you did. Now here's the big question for us all to answer;

Where do we go from here? Three of us? I'll fight you for him if I have to but I'll happily share," chuckled our Daughter, "after all I can't really deny my own Mother my Father's cock, now can I?"

"You mean a threesome? We'd need a bigger bed! Could we do that?" questioned her Mother.

Our Daughter and her Mother looked directly at me.

"Looks like you've just acquired a ready made family including a very horny Daughter with an equally horny Mother. Are you man enough to keep both of us happy, Daddy dear?" she laughed.

"I'm going to have to marry your Mother." I chuckled.

"I can live with that, as long as I get a fair share of your cock. I'll have Mum's babies for you too, with great pleasure."

"Not before you've completed your education, My Girl," both her Parents said firmly.

"If that's a proposal, I accept! If nobody minds? Don't want anything fancy." Angela laughed joyfully.

Both my Daughter and my Wife to be, looked at me expectantly.

"Special licence quick enough? 'spose I'd better start looking for a job now I've a family to support." I laughed.

"Plenty of money in online porn Daddy! I can see it now 'Rock Harde Rides again co-staring Mummy and Baby Girl!', no overheads, no production costs. We already have the equipment and the experience of using it. We've even got more than a few teasers and I'm pretty certain Mum won't mind helping you update our portfolio. We'd be rich within a year."

The End.

12