White Trash Incest Ch. 03

Story Info
Some interracial trashy family fun.
1.4k words
25.1k
18
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

"God damn, mama... I'm gon cum! FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!" My hand on my mama's head, pink curlers and all. Jizz flying down her throat. Her black head bobbing for cum fast. Holy fuckin shit! FEELS SO FUCKIN GOOD!

Mama fingering my ass too. Suckin me off with true cum lust. My white meat pumpin the thick white dick cream right down her super slutty black throat. Them thick ass curvy lips all wrapped around my shit, sucking me harder and harder, head still bobbing faster and faster. Curlers all trashy and sexy and shit. Damn!! I'm still cummin! Mama can get that dick goo. She knows how to suck it all out. Every slimy drop. She loves it oozing down her black throat. All those years being a ho.

"Mmmmmm... thank ya, baby cakes. Mama needed that nut before bed." She kisses all over my foot long white dick, spitting and slobberin all over it. Sucking it all up. Them dark, thick, full lips slowly dragging up and down my fat white rod. GOD DAMN IT'S SEXY! I fuck her throat for a minute. She gags and pukes all over my huge dick, then greedily licks that all up, cleaning me real fuckin good. Such a good ho.

"Thanks, mama."

"Anytime, honey. Mama knows how to keep her man happy." She sure does.

In case you haven't noticed... I'm adopted. My mama Jackie is a super slutty, but super sexy and sweet black mama. Got them big ass jiggly jugs too. Thick ass booty! Slappin that shit! I squeeze it and slap it again, even harder. Mama shakes it for me and moans all slutty and what not. I fire up a fat ass blunt and we chill in my bed, smokin and drinkin some Henny.

I probably should mention that my mama is also my wife... and baby mama... times ten. Yep... ten kids... with my mama. Gotta keep it trashy as fuck round here. We shipped em all off to stay with relatives though. No place for kids around this sleazy ass trailer park.

I suck on mama's chocolate milk jugs while she smokes and drinks. I pour some Henny on her fat ass, milk dribbling, dark brown nips and suck down the milk and Henny mixture. I pull her left titty and squirt some of her milk into the Henny bottle and chug that. Mama likes that shit. I do it again and she chugs it.

We kiss. Swappin spit and suckin tongues. I rub her bushy black pussy while we tongue fuck, then I move back down to her hefty, milky, chocolate titties and drink til I can drink no titty milk no more, bitin and suckin on them fat titties like there's no tomorrow.

My sister Tina comes in and joins us. She's a big titty bull dyke. She loves my big white meat though. I'm the only dude that's ever fucked her. Besides her principal in high school. She was 18 and a senior. Old white dude was threatening to kick her outta school for getting busted twelve times for smoking weed. She convinced him not too. Tina blew him and let him fuck her pussy in his office. Old fart only lasted like two minutes.. each time. Tina drank his watery load and spit it back up. He came up her sweet, young black pussy and she got knocked up so she had to get an abortion. She blackmailed his old white sleazy ass for some good coin though. My girl. I got four kids with her too. We put em up for adoption.

"Some good shit, James. You get it from Timmy?" Tina asks me as she smokes. Mama and I finish off the milky flavored Henny.

"Yeah. Little bitch boy got some good ass weed."

"Oh yeah. Got a nice dick too." Mama adds. We puff and pass and chill. Sweet smoke fills the room. Got my strobe lights on too, all different colors. Keepin it retro up in this bitch.

"Yes always trying to fuck me. I tell the little white motherfucker that I'm into pussy, but he just says he is too... and he wants to be into mine." Tina laughs. Mama does too. I smirk and smoke, then pass to mama.

"I gave him some pussy for some weed the other day. Girl... little whiteboy had me goin. Did me doggy in the kitchen. He wanted to invite his friends over, but I said no. I got the weed and got the fuck out after he busted a nut all over my ass. Good dick though. Not as good as my baby here though." Mama kisses me, that long ass tongue swabbin all over my mouth and down my throat. I get in a big titty grope and smoke some more. Tina starts jackin my dick and smokin some crack. She digs that shit. Mama does too. I do it. I'm more into weed and Molly with a lil smack here and there.

Timmy is our local drug dealer... one of em. You'd never guess it if you saw him. Short, nerdy, 19. Pasty white. Dude got some connections though. He said it's his uncle and his sister. I fucked that bitch a bunch of times. Pimped her too. Cool chick. Timmy's bisexual so his uncle fucks him from time to time.

Mama starts riding me. Tina passes her the crack pipe and she smokes while she grinds on my fat white dick, moaning and cumming, them titties jiggling. I slap the shit outta em and squeeze em til their beet red. Mama's pussy clamps down on me and squirt my dick over and over. Fuckin awesome!

Tina goes next, bouncin wild and kissing me. She hits the pipe too... so do I... as her milk chocolate pussy almost strangles my hard throbbin white dick. God... it's fuckin great!!

"GIVE MY DAT BOMB ASS, FAT ASS WHITE DICK, DADDY! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Tina screams and creams, bouncing so hard on my dick the bed breaks. Fuck it! We keep goin. She and mama take turns, riding me, grinding me, bouncin and rockin all over my fat twelve inches. Pussy nut squirts everywhere. They both take my white meat monster up their thick black asses too. Bed is flat on the fuckin floor, but they keep bouncin like sex crazed hoochie maniacs on me... and I fuckin live every damn second!

I finally bust my thick nut on both their smilin, crack and sex happy faces. All that thick, gooey skeet slowly running down those beautiful black faces. I take some pics and hit the crack pipe. Fuckin awesome shit! We all smilin and fuckin and suckin and smokin. Freaky ass family fun.

I suck both milky pairs of chocolate tits, stuffing as much of their titties in my mouth as I can, motorboating em silly, sucking em even sillier. Sweet titty milk rushing into my thirsty mouth... with a crack aftertaste. Ha.

A week later I found out my other sister Keisha is pregnant again... yep... mine... again. She's the prettiest girl in this hood. I make good money pimpin her out around the trailer park and the rest of the city.

I knocked up Tina's girlfriend Tracy too. She's Hispanic. Big ass tattooed jugs, cornrows and body piercings. Fuckin sexy as fuck! She and Tina said their gonna keep this one.

Made $300 bucks yesterday at the movies. Mama and I fucked in the theater and a peeping tom dude in a fuckin raincoat that watched us two rows down begged me to let him fuck mama. Told him money talks... bullshit gets your perverted ass beat. He paid up so mama gave the pussy up. Dude had the fattest dick I've ever seen. Mine's fat, but his is even fatter. Only half as long as mine though. Mama had fun riding him. Her black pussy was rockin and rollin round that extra fat white meat.

I hooked up with two more hoochies while they were fuckin. A blonde and a Mexican. Two more hoes for pimp daddy.

Tina and Tracy and I had a fun threesome this morning. We partied all night, smokin and takin Molly. I booty banged em both for an hour and they drank my piss and cum... three times. Tina drank Henny outta Tracy's extra phat Puerto Rican ass too. So did I. Tasted fuckin great!

It's always freaky as shit round here. Family fuckin. Interracial fuckin. Even Timmy getting laid. Mama fucked him again. This time for some crack... she gave up the buttcrack. Freak fuck city forever, bitches!

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Bump in the Night Strange noises leads to racy discovery for frustrated mom.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Insatiable Son inadvertently awakens Mother's lust.in Incest/Taboo
The Tent Mother and Son each have something the other needs.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories