White Trash Up Your Ass! Ep. 01

Story Info
Some white trash fun.
2.8k words
21k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

White Trash Up Your Ass! Ep. 01

By : DickThePimp

A White Trash Soap Opera Of Sorts... It's Fucked Up And Extra Filthy Anyways... Read On And Freak On, Bitches... White Trash Style... Up Yo Ass All The While

If You Get Offended... Sorry, Not Sorry... Go Read Something Boring And PC... This Is Pure Filth... And Damn Proud Of It... Like Sands Through The Hour Glass... So Are The White Trash Days Of Our Lives, Bitch

White Trash Up Your Ass!

Somewhere in white trash land...

(Loud sex noises blaring throughout the house)...

"Whew! Sounds like my baby is having a helluva good time this morning. Hehehe."

"Sure does."

"Spence... Get your hands off of my tits!" Mama (Kelly Madison) smacks my older half brother's left hand with the dish towel. He let's go of his vice grip on mama's absolutely amazing, all natural milk jugs, shaking his hand from the stinging feeling from the towel. He's standing behind her, and he was, copping a real big feel of those world class funbags.

"C'mon, Kelly. You're titties are just so beautiful. I can't help myself. God, I love them so much." Spence (The King Of Queens) throws mama a real goofy, kinda funny grin. He throws in a playful eyebrow wiggle for good measure too.

Mama shakes her head and laughs. "Damn, Spence. You sure are one horny little bastard, aren't you?" Mama pats his face, then goes back to washing the dishes.

Spence stares at her ass in those skin tight, white, hip hugger jeans. You can see the top of her beautiful booty in 'em. He licks his pudgy lips, rubbing his extra large bulge why he's at it. Spence reaches over and squeezes mama's rump nice and deep and rough while she's washing dishes. She looks back over her shoulder at him, and raises her eyebrows at my extra, extra horny brother. Spence gives her a, "sorry" smirk... but keeps on squeezing her super supple ass.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Mama asks, still looking back at Spence all serious, while she's still washing dishes. She's a hella good multitasker.

"What's that?" Another goofy ass grin from my brother. His hand is locked on mama's beautiful, bouncy butt. Dude's getting a big ass scoop of that delightfully divine dumper.

"I'm not only your brother's mother... I'm also his wife." Mama reaches back and smacks Spence's hand off of her ass, then she turns back around and finishes the dishes. Mama taking charge. God, I love her. And yes... she is my wife. Yep... married my mom. It's hella fun being a mama hubby, too.

"That makes you my sister in law, Kelly. Can't you help out your poor, lonely brother in law a little? I mean... We are family after all." Spence's ear to ear, goofy ass smirk takes the cake. Dude's persistent.

"HA! Poor and lonely, huh? Didn't you spend last night with Gina? I heard she really helped you out." Mama grabs a beer from the fridge. She leans back against the fridge, drinks her beer, and watches Spence as he keeps rubbing his bulge and licking his pudgy lips as he stares extra hard and pervy at my woman. Mama can't stop laughing at him. He's a pain in the ass sometimes, but he can be funny too.

"Well..." Spence smirks, head down, pretending to be humble, but actually real proud of his dick work he performed on our half sister Gina last night.

(More loud sex noises... Bed creaking, cum sounds, moaning and groaning, and dirty talk being thrown around, as well as big booty slaps galore)...

"Guess I better get the girls ready for my man." Mama teases Spence, lifting her thin white tank top, then tilting her beer can over her right breast as she holds it, slowly pouring some beer all over it. Mama makes sure to watch Spence and grin, really teasing him good. Spence swallows hard, so turned on by my bitch. She laughs again. Mama's a huge flirt... and she freaking loves cock teasing whenever there's a cock around to tease.

Mama wickedly smirks at Spence, still laughing, then she leans over, licking up the beer from her huge and hefty 34FF breast, pulling on her nipple, then squirting Spence right in the face with a stream of milk from her massive, milky titty, then sucking extra ravenous on her rock hard, milk dribbling nipple, all while Spence growls outta control, and rubs his huge bulge... that runs in the family... like crazy. Mama approves of what she sees, raising her eyebrows and nodding as she laughs. Spence obsessively stares a hole through mama, lusting big time for them titties... all while Oprah and I keep up the loud, funky ass sex noise fun at the same freak fucking, hillbilly silly ass time.

"GET IT, BABY." Mama yells out to me. She sips her beer again, smiling with pride.

"YOU'RE NEXT, MAMA. WOO-HOO!" (Some loud grunts and real happy growls from me... and my woman... from my bedroom. My white dick balls deep in Oprah's dark and dandy chocolate ass... yeah, that Oprah. More on her later)...

"HELL YEAH, BABY. I CANT WAIT!" Mama smiles real big and happy, chugging half her beer, then belching... nice and beautifully sexy... like only she can. Spence can't stop gawking at her and at her mega milky mounds. Can't blame him for that. I can't stop looking at her... and them... anytime they're in gawking range either.

A couple of minutes later, Oprah and I confidently stroll outta my bedroom, all sex happy and what not, and right into the kitchen. My bedroom's right beside it. We kiss, nice and deep like, extra messy spit swapping action and all. I grin, licking my bitch's extra thick and voluptuous lips, then squeezing and slapping her funky phat, naked black badonkadonk. I watch it wiggle as Oprah makes her way over to the sink, getting ready to make a smoothie with the blender beside it. She's smoking a big ass blunt, looking so fucking sexy. She's naked from the waist down, only wearing a gray sports bra, and nothing else. God damn, she's got awesome titties. Fucking, freaking awesome! I just fucked 'em silly for an hour or so before I rammed her butt for another real happy hour.

"Oops... looks like you're leaking, Oprah. Here... let me clean that up for you." Mama grins all extra naughty. She softly rubs my face, then walks over to Oprah and kneels behind her. She spreads Oprah's big black booty cheeks and licks up my sperm that's oozing from Oprah's butt hole. Hot fucking damn! Spence and I both watch closely... and rub our huge ass dicks at the blazing hot sight.

I grab mama, scoop her up real quick, and hurriedly carry her to my bedroom. I want my main bitch, and I want her now! She laughs, playfully nibbling on my neck, as I run with her in my arms back to my bedroom. She slams the door behind us, then I toss her on my messy bed, both of us grinning extra freaky at each other. She very quickly takes her clothes off... a little extra time spent on getting those almost painted on jeans off... and I quickly whip off my white and gold sweatpants. It's go time... again... bitches!

While I'm eating mama's sweet pussy on my bed, we hear Oprah and Spence going at it hot and heavy in the kitchen. My brother may be an annoying douche to most peeps... most of the time... but, he can fuck his pasty white ass off. He's a fucking machine. A stone cold freak too. That also runs in the family. The fucking machine and the freak part... Not the pasty white ass part.

"Big dick Spence is gettin' some. Hehe... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Eat that pussy, baby. Mmmm Mmmmmmm. God, I love how you eat my coochie." Mama giggles, and lays her head back as she leans back on her elbows on the bed. I'm shaking my face all around with it shoved balls deep up mama's fine ass pussy. I'm sucking it deep and hard, my tongue shoved all the way up her coochie pie, lapping away at all those silky smooth pink folds, swirling and twirling and tip tapping her juicy walls as fast and as thorough as I possibly can. Fucking awesome pussy! Awesome! Better than pecan pie... my oh my.

I straddle mama's mighty chest, slapping those 34FFs silly with my half hard meat. She can't stop smiling at me, holding and shaking her fun bags all over my cock as I beat 'em with my fat dick like I own 'em... which I, as a matter of fact, do.

"WOO-HOO, BITCHES!" We hear Spence all excited as he deep dick pickle tickles my beautiful black sugar mama/fiancée. Bought that bitch a ring that'll blow your damn mind. Oprah's chocolatey coochie pie can make you drop to your knees and thank God for all that sweet black pussy all over your dick. It's real fucking sweet. Melted hot fudge sweet.

Oprah decided two years ago to give up her boring, sophisticated billionaire life out in Santa Barbara... and her lame ass dude... and move down here with me and be all hood bitch Oprah... as I like to call her. Blunt smoking, Hennessy drankin', curlers in her hair, horny ass hood bitch Oprah. And God damn!... I love her for it. Bitch can fuck your damn dick... and your balls... off. Love me some hood bitch Oprah.

"God, I love your beautiful cock, baby. Shove it down my fucking throat. Hahahaha. Yeahhhhhh." Mama gets what mama wants. 12 inches of half hard, loving son dick right down her fucking throat. I lean in and slide that bitch right down there. Mama's so sweet. She just opens wide and gulps it all down. Prettiest dick eater ever. She smiles so happy around my meat, her tongue swabbing away under the shaft. I don't have to do shit. Mama does it all. She starts bobbing on my cock, fucking it with her throat all deep and sexy like. I just grin down at her, smoking pouring from my mouth, squeezing all up on those massive milky melons, rapidly flicking my thumbs across the tips of her raging hard nipples as I double scoop grip and grope my favorite titties ever.

My dick's harder than Chinese arithmetic now. 14 and a half inches of California redneck dick. It's a thing of beauty, baby.

Mama slowly, but surely, sucks it all down her throat with the most loving, sex pipe craving delight ever. She's softly rubbing my thighs as she sucks me, smiling at me so pretty, winking at me all slutty. My God... I'm so deeply in love with this woman.

Mama wraps her long beautiful legs around my waist, and deep squeezes my ass with her hands, pulling me knee deep up in her coochie pie... my oh my... as we messily kiss on the bed. Missionary fucking my bad bitch, spit swapping like a maniac while she hugs me tight to her, and plays with my pretty blonde braids and headband... green and gold... pimp colors forever, baby.

Mama and I fuck for two blissful, incest banging hours straight. Long after Oprah and Spence finish up in the kitchen. Hell... they even come in and watch us for a few. Cheering us on and all. Mama and I laugh at that, pumping our fists and playing along.

I love my mama. I mean, I really love her. She's my angel... a real naughty one... my wife, my love, my everything. Yeah... I'm a big time mama's boy. And... I'm banging my mama senseless right about now, so hellz fuckin' yeah to the mama's boy part, bitch!

The bed's rocking and rolling, loudly screeching and shaking. I keep pussy plowing my love, harder and more intensely, while we smoke some real good shit and ride the funky fresh sex wave. She keeps screaming and creaming, and flooding my dick... and my gold satin sheets... pimp for life, bitch. It's a beautiful world up in my bedroom right about now, baby.

While I deposit my wad into mama's palpitating pussy bank, Spence is out peeping. His favorite hobby. Dudes gotta be the horniest pervert ever. And in this family, that's saying something.

Spence is scoping out my bitch Queen Latifah's pad. Latifah's another celebrity that gave up her snooty, glitzy life to come chill with the redneck pussy pounder squad. She's in her place showering after a little three hour plus fuck and suck party with her girlfriend. Latifah's my favorite dyke. I knocked her up recently, but she hasn't told her girl yet. God, I love covert fucking. Cheating is such a turn on.

"What the fuck is that nigga doing?" Latifah asks herself while she dries off and smokes, blunt blazing, checking out Spence in the bathroom mirror. Dude can't tell she can see him in the mirror out in the bushes outside her bathroom window.

My bitch dries them big ass chocolate titties real good, really working them over, cupping and kneading them real sexy with that big ass white towel. Latifah's got some extra sweet titties. Real big and real natural. The best kind.

Spence is jerking off in the bushes. Latifah lets him look. She even sneaks a peek at his extra large equipment. Everybody pretty much knows about Spence's big dick already. He's related to me, and they know it runs in my family... and he's always showing it off anyway... by request or not.

Latifah loves my big white dick, so she certainly doesn't mind Spence's... She just minds Spence. It's a theme.

Latifah wraps the big white towel around her big chocolate breasts and smokes, watching herself in the mirror, while Spence watches her from the bushes and jerks off. His hand blazing back and forth on that huge, fat meat pipe.

Scummy, the neighborhood chihuahua comes up to Spence in the bushes and starts barking like crazy. Spence tries to shoosh him, then tries to push the loud, little white dog with the curly tail away with his foot, while he still jerks his dick. No luck.

Spence looks back into Latifah bathroom window and grins. She opens her towel. And turns towards the window, her huge chocolate jugs jiggling and pointing right over at Spence. Latifah's looking at herself in the mirror as she smokes... But also teasing my freaky brother real damn nice.

Spence's happy grin is so wide and happy. His hand is pumping his dick at breach neck speed. He's sweating and breathing heavy, so fucking turned on and horny. His dick slaps against the side of Latifah's house as he jerks it more and more furiously. But.......... Spence feels something on his right leg. Something wet. Yep... it's dog piss.

Scummy pisses all over Spence, who gets all angry, kicking at the obnoxious little dog so freaking wild, he falls down in the bushes. Scummy lifts his leg higher and pisses right in Spence's face.

Latifah ties her towel over her tits again, walks over to the window, lifts it, and leans out, looking at Spence and shaking her head, smoking heavy as she watches him jump up and chase after Scummy, his huge hard cock bouncing around all crazy as he runs, yelling all hot and pissy... literally... and kicking at the barking little dog... but missing every time. It's almost like Scummy is laughing at ol' Spence as he chases him. And, he probably is. Yeah... he most definitely probably is.

"That's a sad ass nigga. Nice dick though. But sad." Latifah closes her window.

A little later, I'm over at Gina's place. We're chillin', drinking some wine and eating whipped cream off of each other's fun parts. After Gina sucks the whipped cream off of my cock... and my cum out of it... I spread some cream. All over her luscious cans and suck 'em clean. They're hanging out of her white sports bra, looking so delectable as my hungry, hungry mouth ravenously devours all that yummy cream... and smooth, white titty flesh for an hour straight. I spend an hour just sucking Gina's titties. That's how much I love her 36Ds. All natural, and so damn tasty. I fucking LOVE sucking them as much as possible.

Mama's getting dressed for her date with Bob. He's our neighbor. He's also married... like us. Cathy's a cool chick. A great fuck too. Great tits on that broad also.

Bob's got a tattooed weiner. A green and white dragon that's spitting yellow fire. Every inch of his dick and balls tattooed. Every last inch. It's funky for sure. He asked me if it was OK to ask mama out. I told him, sure. Cathy had just taken my dick up her backside in their bed so it didn't seem right to say no.

Gina wants some anal, so I'm gonna go. See ya next time, my trashy peeps.

See how mama's date goes with Bob. Meet Hank and his giant, funky dick. And... see is Spence gets peed on again. This time by a chick at least. Peace

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
Add Story To Favorites
Favorited by tejbir, Rizc, cpedspb and 13 others
1.1k Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 01 Sonya catches her son not adhering to the lockdown rules.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
The Monster Pt. 01 Jack's family discovers he has an enormous cock!in Incest/Taboo
Public Mother Cum Facial Therapist walks outside with son’s fresh cum.in Incest/Taboo
Birthday Wish A husbands birthday wish changes his wife.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories