White Van Man Foot Infatuations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emir said, "Tod - my priceless servant! I knew I did the right thing in allowing you to work for Irma and me for three years unpaid! I invite you for a beer in the yard - Efes special brew - imported by my brother Mert from Turkey! Opposite my office window, some of my workers are erecting the big screen in the yard to watch the big decider football matches this evening and tomorrow evening. Come to both events! Tonight: Greece against Turkey - fierce rivalry! - the second leg in Athens, with Turkey taking a three-nil advantage. Tomorrow: Albania against Bulgaria - a bad-tempered affair! - with the score at nil-nil after the first leg. My five brothers and all of our workers will be attending. Our workers are gathering in the yard now for a few pre-match beers and to enjoy the big-match build-up, and you can join them soon if you wish. My brothers will be along any minute to join Irma and me. We will watch the two games from here, in my office - like royalty in a Corporate Hospitality Box! It is ten past seven - kick-off, for the Greece against Turkey match is at eight o'clock. So Tod - for the next thirty minutes, it would please Irma if you would serve as a phonecall-footrest for Captains Dimitar, Aron, and Luca - they want to make a ten-minute phone call to their home countries."

Tod said, "Yes - Master! As you say - always. You say - I obey. Master - all thanks to you, I have a limitless supply of White Van Men to serve and tribute by washing their beautiful white vans and kissing the soles of their hardworking white-socked feet. You and Mistress Irma are my royalty. I am your obedient, loyal subject - and the servant of anyone you decree."

Emir said, "Tod - I knew Irma could rely on you to do the right thing! I will remain seated at my desk, where I can view proceedings in my office and outside, in the yard. Irma and I can work on my laptop to provisionally factor in each hourly-allotted ten-minute window as cleverly outlined by you for each of my Captains working on Monday - we can pencil in the rota for their ten-minute phonecall-footrest slots for the rest of the week tomorrow."

Tod said, "Yes - Master. And thank you for your kind invitation to have an Efes beer and to watch the football this evening and tomorrow evening. I gratefully accept! Master - I am not a football fan or much of a drinker. But I am a beer-drinking Turkey fan tonight!"

Emir said, "Tod - you are welcome! And, after tonight, you will be an Efes special brew fan - it will grow on you! Tod - I will ask Mert to sell some to you at a special discount."

Emir looked at Captain Dimitar and nodded. Emir said, "Dimi - you wanted to go first. Go on - have an early try-out of your Captain's new privilege, starting Monday, that Tod has just given his go-ahead to. You will be working the late shift on Monday - you asked me for a late start to recover from the effects of your inevitable Efes special brew hangover following the Albania-Bulgaria match on Sunday evening - so I will factor you in for one of the afternoon hourly ten-minute phonecall-footrest windows. Or would you rather have Monday as one of your two days off next week? I don't want you coming in to work still hungover - what sort of example is that for your two underlings? Dimi - should I alter your work rota?"

Captain Dimitar said, "Emir - I will be fine. I will work Monday as usual."

Emir said, "Okay then. Dimi - you have ten minutes to make your phone call or calls to Bulgaria. Aron and Luca will follow after you. Or if they would rather join you instead for twenty minutes or so as time is tight - which would also more than double your face-on time with Tod - they can do so and make their phone call or calls from side on. It's not quite the same thing, I agree - but still highly agreeable and perfectly functional. Dimi - go ahead. Go ahead - and feel free to demand the extras you want. Tod will obey your commands as he would mine or Irma's - our authority is conferred fully to users of our say so. Dimi - use Tod! Make your ten-minute use of my phonecall-footrest."

Captain Dimitar approached Tod, his green football shirt and red shorts the national colours of Bulgaria - and the green rubber flip-flops that slapped against the bottoms of his bare brown heels as he walked, the comfortable warm weather footwear of a Conham Car Wash employee.

Captain Dimitar was well under six feet in height and was not what you might think of as musclebound. But his strength was in the force of his personality, and Tod experienced it now, a tower of ominous domination as he walked up between Tod's wide-open legs, phone in hand, and looked down at him with a wolfish grin. Captain Dimitar turned his back on Tod, and then he looked down over his left shoulder as he slid his left foot from its well-worn green rubber flip-flop and raised his dirty bare sole to show to Tod again from up close, wiggling and spreading his flip-flop wearing carwasher's day's end filthy-dirty toes. He then did the same with his workaday-stained right sole and smiled his devilish grin again at the look on Tod's face. Captain Dimitar said, "Tod - I want extras from you ... understand?"

Tod did understand. It was not what Tod had 'signed up' for - he was all about White Van Man - but he would not refuse an order from anyone when serving at his phonecall-footrest station.

Tod said, "Yes, sir - Captain Dimitar! I do! I am at your obedient service!"

Irma clapped her hands and laughed, recrossed her ankles, and dangled and swung her other black leather flat from the milk chocolate-coloured toes of her other foot.

Captain Dimitar stepped back from Tod's wide-open legs and said, "Aron! Luca! Emir is right - we should do as he sensibly suggests. We haven't the time to let Tod serve all three of us in our individual, ten-minute turns - not if we want a few beers before the big match starts. So, let's share Tod - use him together. Stand to either side of Tod against his wall and use your heel on his cheek and your toes on his jaw to steady and support yourself and to pin his face in place for me while Tod serves me face-on."

Captain Aron and Captain Luca looked at each other and nodded. Captain Aron said, "Dimi - it makes sense. Let's do it! It's a win-win. We will all more than double our phone time and catch more of the big-match build-up, too. Lucky and I will get our extras from Tod next week."

Captain Aron, wearing the red shirt and the white shorts of the Albania football team, took up his position at the whitewashed wall to Tod's right as he faced him. Captain Luca, wearing the yellow shirt and blue shorts of the Romania football team, took up his position to Tod's left. Captain Aron and Captain Luca performed their dual manoeuvre in sync. Captain Aron leaned his left shoulder against the wall to steady and to part-support himself, slid his left foot from its well-worn blue rubber flip-flop, and then raised his workstained bare sole behind him to rest the bottom of his heel against Tod's left cheekbone and grip Tod's left jaw with his toes to more confidently secure himself. Captain Luca leaned his right shoulder against the wall to steady and to part-support himself, slid his right foot from its well-worn yellow rubber flip-flop, and then raised his work begrimed bare sole behind him to rest the bottom of his heel against Tod's right cheekbone and grip Tod's right jaw with his toes to more confidently secure himself.

Tod's face was now jammed, fixed, forward-facing, compressed between two dirty bare feet - the bare left sole of Captain Aron standing side-on to his left and the bare right sole of Captain Luca standing side-on to his right. As soon as they were comfortable and confident with the security of their foothold on their phonecall-footrest, Captain Aron the Albanian and Captain Luca the Romanian dialled numbers on their mobile phones and then began chatting in their native tongues.

Captain Dimitar again walked right up to Tod, stood between Tod's wide-open legs, and turned his back on him. Captain Dimitar slid his left foot from its well-worn green rubber flip-flop, raised his work-stained sole behind him to within an inch of Tod's face, waited a few seconds to let Tod have another good look at what he was in for from ultra close-up, and then rested the bottom of his grimy heel on Tod's forehead and gripped Tod's nose with his filthy-dirty toes. Captain Dimitar snapped, "Tod - keep your mouth tightly closed!" And, as soon as he was comfortable and confident with the security of his foothold on his phonecall-footrest, Captain Dimitar dialled a number on his mobile phone and began chatting in what Tod assumed to be Bulgarian.

Out of his deep respect that was nothing short of adoration, Tod always kept his lips closed to inhale the white-socked foot fumes of White Van Man when paying his humble four-kiss tribute - but that was White Van Man. Now, Tod sealed his lips airtight and inhaled the unfiltered fumes from under and between Captain Dimitar's filthy-dirty toes as ordered because not to endure Captain Dimitar's olfactory torment compliantly would be to disobey the expressed command of the phonecall-footrest user of whom his Master had conferred his authority to demand extras.

Irma giggled at the sight of Tod's face, enclosed and trapped against the football-size greasy dark smudge on the whitewashed wall of Emir's backroom office by the dirty bare soles of three of her carwasher 'Captains'.

After a minute of compliant under-the-toes inhalation, Captain Dimitar snapped at Tod: "Tod - tongue out!"

He knew what was coming next - but Tod complied obediently with Captain Dimitar's harshly issued order and stuck out his tongue.

Captain Dimitar rested the work-begrimed ball of his left foot on Tod's compliantly stuck-out tongue and resumed his Bulgarian banter - and Tod stared at the filthy-dirty bottom of Captain Dimitar's inch-away bare heel as his now straining supportive tongue manufactured the saliva to dissolve the shift-long build-up of a flip-flop wearing car washer's workaday muddy muck now caked dry on the ball of his foot. Then Captain Dimitar laughed, and whoever was on the other end of his line caused 'Dimi' to clutch Tod's tongue with his toes and to playfully pull and tug it absentmindedly. Captain Dimitar then released his playful toehold on Tod's tongue, and now he rested the work-begrimed bottom of his bare heel on it. And again, the day-long accumulation of acrid filth, caked onto the bottom of Captain Dimitar's heel, dissolved and liquefied on Tod's obediently protruding tongue for him to swallow down, as his cleansing saliva was again involuntarily but automatically activated. Aided by the lubricating 'detergent', Captain Dimitar repeatedly rolled the sole of his dirty left foot with frictionless ease from his heel to his toes and back along Tod's now saliva-drenched and mud-devouring stuck-out tongue.

Captain Dimitar then snapped down at Tod authoritatively and with his usual economy of unkind words. "Tod! Tongue in! Mouth open! Wide!"

He knew what was coming next - but Tod obediently complied with Captain Dimitar's sternly issued terse order and opened his mouth wide.

Captain Dimitar inserted all five filthy-dirty toes of his bare left foot at once into Tod's unstintingly obliging mouth. Captain Dimitar snapped, "Tod - put your tongue to work! Suck my toes! Start with my big toe! Lick in between them as you go! Then, and for ten minutes also, you will lick clean the sole and suck the toes of my right foot until spotless."

Tod stared at the subjugative symbol of the saliva/dirt-smeared bottom of Captain Dimitar's inches-away bare heel as he put his tongue to work on and between his filthy-dirty toes as ordered, starting with 'Dimi's' big toe.

The salty, tangy flavours as the meat of Tod's curling tongue slid up and down and around Captain Dimitar's big toe and the tip then probed the join between his big and second toes were all the more intense, as though concentrated. Tod's saliva went on all-out production to deal with the heavier demands of the 'tastier' new workload. Tod used his tongue to remove the caked-on cack from and between Captain Dimitar's carwasher's workaday-stained toes and, his mouth awash, his gushing saliva thinned it, converting it to a still gooey and gritty car shampoo rinse-off tainted liquid that triggered Tod's throat to swallow it all down.

Captain Dimitar looked down over his left shoulder and then snapped at Tod. "Tod - the bottom of my heel and the ball of my foot is still dirty! Put that tongue of yours to work again on the bottom of my heel and the ball of my foot - I have done most of the work for you! Finish up! Quickly! And Tod - the sole of my foot and my toes had better be cleaner than clean!"

Tod put his tongue to work on the bottom of Captain Dimitar's heel and on the ball of his foot to finish off where 'Dimi' had helpfully self-cleaned on Tod's stuck-out tongue, through forceful rubbing, then off his own bat, he returned to licking between Dimi's toes and then to sucking on them to 'polish' them.

When the ten minutes of Tod's first foot-cleaning operation was up, Captain Dimitar removed his now spotlessly clean toes from Tod's mouth and returned the now equally clean sole of his left foot to its well-worn green rubber flip-flop. He then stepped back from between Tod's wide-open legs.

Now, Captain Aron and Captain Luca performed their second dual manoeuvre in sync - switching places to relieve their standing leg and to rest the bare sole of their other dirty foot on the flip side of Tod's face, thereby pinning Tod's head in place again between their compressing heels and toes to serve Captain Dimitar and the filthy-dirty sole of his other foot face-on. As soon as Captain Aron and Captain Luca were once again comfortable and confident with the security of their foothold on their phonecall-footrest in their switched positions on the 'flipside' of Tod's face, they resumed their briefly interrupted conversations in their native tongues.

Captain Dimitar once again stepped between Tod's wide-open legs and turned his back on him. Captain Dimitar slid his right foot from its well-worn green rubber flip-flop and raised his filthy-dirty bare sole behind him to within an inch of Tod's face for him to have a good look at what again awaited him. Captain Dimitar laughed and said: "Tod - rinse and repeat!"

Tod felt his face turning crimson as Irma clapped her hands and laughed, and 'Captain' Aron and 'Captain' Luca broke from their phone calls to Albania and Romania to enjoy 'Dimi's' little joke and then laughingly pass it on down their phone lines.

Captain Dimitar then placed his flip-flop-wearing carwasher's work-soiled right sole on Tod's fixed-in-place face as he had done with his left sole. 'Dimi' planted the bottom of his grubby heel in the centre of Tod's forehead and clutched Tod's nose in his shift's end filthy-dirty toes.

'Dimi' snapped, "Tod - now my other foot! First - one of my extras! You know what to do! Keep your mouth tightly closed to sniff my foot stink!"

Tod said, "Yes, sir - Captain Dimitar! I know what to do!"

And then Tod kept his mouth tightly closed.

***

When the ten minutes of Tod's second foot-cleaning operation was up, Captain Dimitar removed his now spotlessly clean toes from Tod's mouth and returned the now equally 'cleaner than clean' sole of his right foot to its well-worn green rubber flip-flop. Captain Dimitar then stood back from between Tod's wide-open legs. 'Dimi' then raised the sole of his left foot behind him and then the sole of his right foot to inspect the quality of Tod's 'extra' service for consistency.

'Dimi' said, "Thanks - foot cleaner! Great job! And Tod - get used to it!"

Tod said, "Thank you, sir - Captain Dimitar! I am honoured to serve you! And I am happy that you are satisfied with the quality of my service."

Captain Dimitar said, "Aron! Luca! Can you believe how wimpy this guy Tod is? Come here! Look at the fantastic tongue-cleaning job Tod has done on my filthy-dirty soles and toes! A pity you two had to miss out!"

Now, Captain Aron and Captain Luca removed their dirty sole from their respective 'flipside' of Tod's face and returned it to its rubber flip-flop.

Captain Dimitar showed his now spotless left sole and then his equally clean right sole to Captain Aron and Captain Luca, who, after inspecting the filthy-dirty soles of their own flip-flop-wearing carwasher's end-of-shift feet for comparison, nodded their impressed approval and showed their disappointment at missing out.

The big screen was ready in the yard now, and the pre-match commentary from Athens turned up loud. Emir said, "Irma - listen to that atmosphere!"

Tod could hear the great atmosphere of the big-match build-up coming from Athens - and the beer-fuelled atmosphere in the yard.

Irma said, "Emir - I don't see why Ari and Lucky should miss out. Their productivity figures are up this week. I want to reward Ari and Lucky."

Tod looked across the office at Irma with her feet up on Emir's desk with her ankles crossed and watched her dangling and swinging her black leather flat from the toes of her uppermost foot. Irma's eyes met Tod's.

In his gut, Tod knew what Irma was about to say. And so did Emir.

Emir said, "Irma - I know what you have in mind! Put it to Tod! Irma - Tod has sworn to obey you! In-hours or out-of-hours. Irma - test Tod!"

Irma said, "Tod - it is right to reward our Captains when they have pushed their workshy underlings to better productivity results. So, as they are both so clearly disappointed to miss out, it will please me to see you offer to tongue-bathe the dirty bare soles and suck clean the filthy-dirty toes of Captain Aron and then Captain Luca. They can see the big screen from your wall - so they could have their ten-minute turn with you at your phonecall-footrest station while watching and listening to the big-match build-up with a bottle of beer."

Tod said, "Mistress Irma - your wish is my command!"

Tod said, "Captain Aron! Captain Luca! Please allow me to lick clean your dirty soles and suck clean your toes - enjoy a beer, and lean back to watch the big match build up from the comfort of my phonecall-footrest station!"

Irma said, "And what about afterwards? Tod - Emir has invited you to watch the football and have a beer this evening and again tomorrow evening, and I will not stop you. But you said you are not a football fan or much of a drinker. So - do you think you might better spend your evening where you are, at your phonecall-footrest station, serving all comers as required? Emir's five brothers will be here soon. I am sure they will all want to make some phone calls - and so will I. And some of our carwash Captains are coming here straight from finishing their one p.m. to seven p.m. late shift - no doubt some of them will want to visit you for ten minutes to have their dirty feet tongue-bathed clean while they enjoy a beer and make a phone call and watch the big match from your wall."

Tod said, "Mistress Irma - your word is my law!"

Irma said, "Tod - you can watch the football and drink beer in the yard with the rest of our workers if you want to. But I am asking you what you think?"

Tod said, "Mistress Irma - that is what I think! I should stay here all evening, at my phonecall-footrest station, serving all comers as required - whether as their phonecall-footrest or to tongue-bathe their dirty feet!"

Irma said, "And Tod - what about tomorrow evening? What do you think?"

Tod said, "Mistress Irma - I think I should sit here, at my phonecall-footrest station tomorrow evening as well, and serve all comers as required while they enjoy a beer and watch Albania against Bulgaria!"

Irma said, "Ari! Lucky! Tod has just given you his gracious go-ahead! Ari - go first! Lucky can then have his ten-minute turn with Tod. Dimi - get three bottles of Efes special brew for you, Ari and Lucky."