White Van Man Foot Infatuations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain Aron, wearing the red shorts and white shorts of the Albania national football team and the blue rubber flip-flops of a Conham Car Wash employee, walked between Tod's wide-open legs. Captain Aron slid his left foot from its flip-flop to raise his dirty bare sole to within inches of Tod's face, then did the same with his equally dirty right sole.

Captain Aron said, "Tod - us Captains couldn't believe it when Emir told us you asked him to foot-bitch you up to White Van Man. But now we do! Well, Tod - for the next ten minutes, guess what? You are my foot bitch! Got it? What you did for Dimi - your great foot-cleaning job, licking his dirty soles clean from heel to toe and sucking his filthy toes spotless and in between them, too - do it for me! And, Tod - get used to it! Know why? When I visit you here at your wall for my daily ten-minute call home to Albania - you will have my dirty toes in your mouth to suck clean while I make it!"

Tod said, "Yes, sir - Captain Aron! I am at your obedient service as required! Both now - and then on a daily workday basis from Monday. But Captain Aron, sir, it occurs to me that perhaps your new daily Captain's privilege to visit me here in Emir's office at my phonecall-footrest station should not be limited to your workdays but extended to your days off work too! Because, since you reside a conveniently short distance away in one of the converted shipping containers, sited behind Emir's canopied self-wash yard, you could easily visit me on your days off work as well."

Irma clapped her hands and laughed and crossed her ankles to dangle and swing her black leather flat from the milk chocolate-coloured toes of her other foot. Irma said, "Tod - you are the proverbial gift that keeps giving! You are sacrificing even more of your service time to White Van Man! And why? I do believe that Dimi has given you a taste for dirty feet! I watched you - you lapped it up! And, just now, I saw the way that you looked at Ari's filthy-dirty soles. Tod - it is not only White Van Man. Now, you are beginning to fetishise and idolise our forceful carwash Captains!"

Captain Dimitar returned with three bottles of Efes special brew beer and handed one to Captain Aron and another to Captain Luca.

Captain Dimitar and Captain Luca then took up their positions on either side of Tod to make another ten-minute phone call - Captain Dimitar resting the sole of his now clean left foot on one side of Tod's face, Captain Luca resting the dirty sole of his right foot on the other side of Tod's face to pin Tod's face in place to serve Captain Aron face-on.

Captain Aron tilted his bottle of Efes special brew beer at Tod in a mock 'Cheers!'. Captain Aron then turned his back on Tod, slid his left foot from its well-worn blue rubber flip-flop, raised his dirty bare sole to within an inch of Tod's face to let him have another good look at what he was in for, and then planted the bottom of his grubby heel in the middle of Tod's forehead and clutched Tod's nose in his flip-flop wearing carwasher's day's-end filthy-dirty toes.

Captain Aron said, "Tod - thanks for offering to lick clean the dirty soles of my feet and to suck my toes spotless while I enjoy a nice cold beer and watch the pre-match build-up here at your wall. Good of you - ha ha ha! But first - foot bitch - you know what to do! Mouth! Closed! Shut tight - to sniff my foot stink!"

Tod did know what to do - and he did it.

Captain Aron put the litre bottle of Efes special brew beer to his lips and emptied three-quarters of it in one long swig as he watched and listened to the increasingly excitable pre-match build-up from Athens. Ari said, "Ah - I needed that!"

Captain Aron then snapped down at Tod. "Tod - tongue out!"

Tod obediently stuck out his tongue as ordered by 'Captain' Aron - and Ari rested the ball of his flip-flop-wearing carwasher's end-of-shift filthy-dirty foot on it.

Irma clapped her hands and laughed at the 'I am in heaven' look on Tod's face as he gazed at the bottom of Captain Aron's inches-away filthy-dirty heel and saw that his drooling saliva was again triggered, now by the dirty ball of Ari's left foot that used Tod's stuck-out tongue as a footrest.

Irma shouted, "Somebody - get another Efes special brew beer for Ari, Lucky, and Dimi!"

And then the door to Emir's backroom office opened, and in walked Emir's five business owner brothers: Ali, Bora, Hassan, Kerem and Mert - wearing their customary backless white Crocs and sporting their adoptive Badboy feathered-at-the-back hairstyle.

Irma greeted Emir's five brothers. "Good news! Tod has kindly offered to stay here all evening and serve all comers as required! And tomorrow evening, too, for Albania against Bulgaria! Tod will be Mr. Hospitality - the foot slave in our Corporate Hospitality Box! Hospitable, at his phonecall-footrest station, not only to us - but also to our key worker Captains!"

Tod had to admit to himself that Irma had something.

What Irma had said about his submissive attitude at the filthy-dirty feet of her 'forceful Captains' was well merited. It was not the same level of esteem - his 'idolisation' and 'fetishisation' of White Van Man. But Irma had something.

Tod would ask Emir's brother Mert to sell him twelve pairs of those coloured rubber flip-flops.

When they visited him at his phonecall-footrest station next week for their new daily privilege, Tod would offer a pair to each of the twelve carwash Captains. In the same new-for-old deal that he offered to his selected White Van Men for the dirty white socks from their feet, it would be a straight swap in exchange for their long-overused flip-flops.

The twelve pairs of worn-out coloured rubber flip-flops - their colours faded, indented at the heel and compressed almost flat at the ball of the foot and similarly impressed at the five toes by the dirty bare feet of the carwash Captains - would display beautifully, label-identified as an honorific titled arrangement on the mantel below his Wall of Fame.

White Van Man Foot Infatuations continues in Ch 04.

Ch. 04: A Spot of Unpaid Overtime.