White Wife Loves Dark Meat

Story Info
Young wife at nude beach goes black and may not go back.
1.3k words
4
45.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers

It was twenty years ago and the sexiest weekend I've ever spent, even though I didn't actually have sex once. It was my wife who was ravished by a fellow we met at the nude beach one Saturday morning in July. I had been down the beach playing volleyball and when I got back Claire was chatting up a young, well-built nude brother who was at the beach for his first time. She was obviously taken by him and flirting with Samuel and I got excited by the possibilities, imagining her bedding him there at the beach. He was tall, muscular, and very well endowed, possibly eight inches flaccid, and said he was on leave from the marines out of Camp Pendleton, near Oceanside.

They were sitting outside of our beach tent, then they went for a short walk together, just the two of them. It didn't piss me off that she was so friendly with Samuel, in fact, it turned me on since I had fantasized about such a thing for years. She had denied any interest in sewing any wild oats with other guys until that afternoon at Pirates Cove near San Luis Obispo, and the possibilities left me weak in the knees. When they returned from their walk, Claire invited him into our tent and they sat together, chatting, leaning close and touching casually as they talked.

When I first noticed her with her hand on his leg as they chatted, I smiled at her and nodded my consent, wondering if she was going to go all the way with our new friend. A while later I walked with her to the water and asked if she was going to "do" Samuel. "Would you mind?" she asked as we strolled to the water, surprising but pleasing me. I told her I'd love it and gave her hand a squeeze.

"He certainly is gifted in the manly department," I said and she agreed and smiled, blushing. "I think he must be close to eight inches flaccid." She just smiled and nodded her agreement with my judgement.

"I'd love to have that beautiful thing inside of me," she whispered with a happy grin. When we got back to the tent she went inside and sat next to Samuel, again putting her hand on his thigh. It didn't take all that long for that hand to move to his soft cock, and I noticed it instantly beginning to harden. He lifted one knee to hide what she was doing from the open side of the tent. I was amazed at just how big it got, but even more amazed that my wife kept up the effort. It was huge and she played openly with it as he sat silently, his eyes closed and his breathing rapid. I noticed she had opened her legs and Samuel's hand had moved to her pussy, openly fingering that soft opening as she massaged his very hard and very large penis, not caring tat all that I could see what he was doing. He explained later that he had many times fucked a white woman for her husband's pleasure.

"White women love Black cock," he said with pride.

His manuever got Claire so aroused that she openly massaged his cock and opened her legs wider to give his fingers better access to her pussy. The contrast of her white skin and his very dark body made for an exciting visual. I moved in front of them so no one from outside could see what they were doing. Finally I got the shock of my life when Claire's head went down to his cock and she took that monster into her mouth, swabbing the head with her tongue and sucking on his girth. She still held his cock and his fingers worked diligently at her pussy as she worked over his erect penis with her lips and tongue. When he came she kept her mouth over his dick and gobbled down all he had for her. I was amazed at just how much there was coming out of his dick, because she stayed over him for nearly two minutes. My wife drank down his come as it spilled from his dick. She was so excited she didn't even care that I watched them.

She later told me it was the best sex she'd ever had, right there on the beach at Pirates Cove in our sun tent, and with all those people around them made it all the more exciting for her.

"I want that inside of me," she said, taking her mouth from his penis. "Please, Samuel, fuck me with that. Oh please."

"Not here," I said.

"Oh Samuel, would you like to see our house?" she asked, her voice husky and excited.

He said he'd love to and we almost immediately began packing up. He followed us and on the way she asked if I minded if she let him fuck her at home. "You do want you want to do," I said. "You have made a fuck buddy at the nude beach, how could I refuse you?"

We pulled in just ahead of Samuel and without unpacking we went straight into the house. Once inside she put her arms around his neck and kissed Samuel with an eagerness I hadn't seen in her for years. "Fuck me, Samuel," she said, not bothered at all that I was standing right there, "Oh god fuck me with that beautiful black cock of yours."

He took her clothes off as she stood in front of him and carried her to the bed. Laying her down on the mattress Samuel pulled down his pants and climbed on top of my wife, ignoring me as I watched. His cock was already hard and reached for her pussy. It bounced nearly ten inches in front of him, and the knob was round and impressive. She pushed her hips forward and the end of his cock touched her slit and he without hesitating he pushed it in.

"Fuck her good, Samuel," I said as he began to go in and out of my wife's pussy as she lay on the bed below him.

I watched Samuel fuck Claire for nearly an hour, then the both fell asleep and I left them in the bedroom. Later that day I heard noise from the back of the house and I went to see, finding them once again on the bed fucking like rabbits on our unmade bed.

We saw Samuel at the beach on a regular basis, as after discovering the nude beach he became a regular nudist. He also become a regular at our house fucking my wife, as she became an aficionado of young black cock. I jokingly asked her if she was ever going to go back, now that she had gone black, and she simply smiled at me and shrugged.

Samuel taught my wife more than just some new sexual positions, he had shown her a way of fucking that a white woman never would have learned in San Clemente. His huge dick she said was habit-forming and that since she had started she didn't want to stop. "My pussy is now hungry for black cock and if I don't keep supplying it for her she may just zip up and stay closed for the summer." She grinned at me when she said it, but I was pretty sure she actually meant it. I would see her eyeing other black men around town and I'd wonder if she is just interviewing recruits.

Today, twenty years later, is a sunny warm day and I have to work. Claire is at the nude beach with our sun tent and I'm pretty sure she is looking for a new Samuel, since he moved back to New York six years ago. If she's found a replacement, then the tent is occupied and there are sounds coming from it that will have beach goers wondering what is happening behind the zippered door of that tent.

She has gone back, occasionally, but I do know that now she prefers her meat dark and long, and I'm not talking about turkey.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers