All Comments on 'White Wife Loves Dark Meat'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

'White women love black cock' A blanket statement like that earned this 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More racial trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does Lit. Continue to allow this racist drivel tone published?

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 2 years ago

Why is it that some who read these, regardless of the title always cry "RACIST"? It gotten old and now days when someone disagrees with a certain group, they're automatically tagged racist. Yawn.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cuck and racist--double treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, brief, and to the point.

erectus123erectus123over 2 years ago

This one is fun! I have never hesitated to enjoy different partners and the story is not at all racist. It deals with a stereotyped individual, a white woman's fantasy lover and there is nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately, skin color is not a guarantee of hypersexuality, people are people after all. Not all black men are Samuels and all black women are not the dude's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always wanted my wife to become addicted to blackcocks. I want to see her struggle not to but weakening as she meets men that are attracted to breaking in married white women. Showing the husbands how easy their wife is and pulling her deeper and deeper into submission to dominant blackmen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why the racist theme?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story and how his wife is never going to give up big black cock. I’m sure the fact that her husband enjoyed watching her desire and dependence grow while allowing her to stay married helped her make her decision. Perfect white wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story. It’s so hot when the black man’s so confident he knows he’s going to ruin another white wife and she’ll want big black dick from then on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

When I first noticed her with her hand on his leg as they chatted, I smiled at her and nodded my consent, wondering if she was going to go all the way with our new friend. A while later I walked with her to the water and asked if she was going to "do" Samuel. "Would you mind?" she asked...

End quote.

* * *

My kind of wife sex story!

I gave it a 4.8 (96%).

Claire and her husband met Samuel at the time they really needed him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Claire is a KEEPER, ★★★★★!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your stories are good but they lack erotic detail. I mean this wife took her first big Black Cock and you could have gone into detail how she screamed or moaned out loud as her pussy was stretched open t accommodate his black snake. She had become his personal slut that at one point she allowed him to take her virgin ass. Or as he came in her mouth in the tent his load was so big the wife couldn't swallow it all as it escaped her lips running down her chin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...