All Comments on 'White Wife’s Flirting Leads to More'

by Kelly2020

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

5 stars for the writer. Great story of lust and slow seduction. Will the wife be able to control her desires so she can see the neighbor everyday or will he guilt drive to give their secret away? I guess we need another chapter to find out. Hood read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

keep writing !!!!!!

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 2 years ago

Loved the story 5 stars! Great start, hope there is a second part to the delicious hotwife cuckold tale. I think Lauren should let Gerrell put a black baby in her belly😋. Can't wait for the next part.

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoover 2 years ago

Loved it and i do hope there is more to come SOON please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The usual racist garbage, and of course, the pure myth of 'bbc' and what it does to an otherwise normal female. Such crap.

Jonw721Jonw721over 2 years ago

Hi awesome story can’t wait to read more. You are very hot love to chat one day

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Chad is now a cockold, and will get use to fucking his wife's used pussy, if she lets him. She may decide her cam only eat her. Cant wait for another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent- its erotic with all 5 stars! And in reality; these things happen! You can't let your wife flirt as happened in this story. i wasn't paying attention due to work and it happened to me! Hope the story continues- as the wife submits totally- maybe tats; body mods and finally introducing the husband to the cuck life! Please many more chapters- a great beginning!

tomb72tomb72over 2 years ago

That was outstanding Kelly. Please continue you are a fantastic writer

wutmytvbenwutmytvbenover 2 years ago

no fair writing a story like this and not addressing the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. Keep writing!

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 2 years ago

Maggie loved this story and so did I, more please soon

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesover 2 years ago

Great story, 5 stars. Chapter 2 please ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story……there has to be more. Hopefully he’ll give her a black baby to raise in the end.

ShamimrashedShamimrashedover 2 years ago

Great story. .. plz continue it … next part soon

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 2 years ago

Oh for heaven's sake, add more! PLEAASSE????

freddyfantomfreddyfantomover 2 years ago

Great story, and well written hope to read more, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes. Interracial without insults and ghetto tropes. Well done.

Atys70Atys70over 2 years ago

So great!, especially for your first story ever. We are all waiting for Chapter 2! Bravo!!

TigersmanTigersmanover 2 years ago

Loved this story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. I hope there’s a part two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How u tell the real story that would happen now that she ruined her marriage

Husband dumps her and she continues with neighbor

WhiteMauiWifeWhiteMauiWifeover 2 years ago

Such a VERY HOT Story. I hope it really happened like that. Sounds like me and a BLACK Neighbor we had in Navy Housing in San Diego. We fucked for YEARS. I truly never had orgasms like the ones he gave me from ANYONE else ever. The worst part of my husband retiring from the Navy was moving away from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great, well developed story, kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Well written and is set up for further chapters. Would like to know how hubby responds and the end plays out. Again, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tremendous story. Chapter 2 soon plz

8796Porno8796Pornoover 2 years ago
Please continue ...

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the kind of situation where before you even realize what’s happening your wife is hooked on his BBC. The confidence he has and how he steamrolled her to get what he wanted. Leaving her stunned, remembering the pain that turned into something she had never had before. How it scares her because she knows he can do what he wants to her, something no one else could.

WatchingthewatcherWatchingthewatcherabout 2 years ago

What I enjoyed about this story is the perspective it was told. The teasing moments of Lauren whispering naughty things to her husband, teasing him with information that she had not yet experienced. Telling Chad how much she wanted the neighbors cock, what it looked like, how it felt, how much better and bigger it was than his. I can see how this is set up for a squeal, where Lauren continues to fuck Gerrell and shares the experience with Chad, but to Chad, it is still just pillow talk, not know what actually went on....well until Lauren has to tell him that is now pregnant and well, Chad isnt the dad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and thought-thru. Not a cuck fan, but this is a much more believable scenario than the usual, husband-asks-wife-to-cheat crap. Definitely continue.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 2 years ago
Nice!

Loved the pacing; the build-up, as slow as possible in a 3-page story. No wasted words, but not rushing headlong into the affair. Looking forward to the next.

~B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Five Stars Great Love Story looks like Lauren going to get loved

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

Mmm I LOVED this cause I LOVE Mens like Gerrell and I been like Lauren but never been married. Just knew when I was around Mens like Gerrell I just wanted them if they wanted be with me. And alot of times I was happy they wanted me and got with me. I love the Sun to and always didnt wear much to get Sun and I loved going to the Beach or just over a Mans place if he had a pool and yeah I Skinny Dipped alot of times and gone Naked in the Pool or Hot Tubs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible story.... reminds me of the time my wife got seduced by an older man and finally surrendered to him fucking her..thanks for posting J&S

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it four stars. Simply due to the fact that Gerell started the whole “Daddy” bullshit. Had she been a teen then maybe, but this was a woman in her thirties. And his insistence that she call it a big BLACK cock instead of being happy with her just saying she loved his big cock helped to lose that additional star.

CockyTsotsiCockyTsotsiover 1 year ago

I loved the story. great story line. Fits right down my fantasies of fucking white bitches. Will surely do it when I get the chance.

It seems however if Garrell has a lot of insecurities and needs frequent confirmation that his cock is big.

5 stars in any case.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 1 year ago

This is a GREAT story, Kelly!

LOVE, love, LOVE the seduction! I could feel that kiss and almost taste it. I felt the texture and heat of his skin and licked my lips thinking about his bulge; and shivered thinking about his big strong hands on my body...I mean, HER body!

Moved a little fast after that, would have enjoyed reading some more from the Kind, helpful, gentle giant side; before you got to the part where she is his fuck toy married white slut!

That being said, do you know if there are any other houses close to him that are for sale or rent?!!? LOL!

I don't have double D's but I do have an apparently insatiable appetite for BIG black men!

Carly182Carly182about 1 year ago

WOW, Awesome story so very well written. As Deeanna said, you can almost feel the tastes, the heat of the passion, 5 Stars well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So far,so good. It doesn't exactly feel as if a woman wrote this, but what do I know?

briantcalbriantcalabout 1 year ago

My wife and loved the story please write more . Speaking as a married white man with a gorgeous younger wider (16) years I let my wife indulge in intimate interracial relationships. We still love each other but to truly love each other. You allow each other’s feelings ,emotions and desires to be considered. I know that she sleeps with a few black men but always loves me and comes home to me. Tell your husband your desires and he might surprise you you . Again thanks for the stories we are both looking forward to seeing more from you . Kara and Brian

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, very hot. Your bio reads like I told my first black man, "...I'm married...". I really did want to try his BBC, I'd see a black man/ white woman couple on TV and think, I'm white, married, kids but I want that BBC. "Why do you turn red every time you see me, I bet wet, too. You know you want my black cock. Admit it." On cool Saturday afternoon, I was still thinking and saying ...I'm married...". Even as I lay back on his couch, nude, nipples swollen, my blues eyes locked on his long, hard black cock pointing straight up, omg, it is big. I spread my legs wider as he lowered himself onto me, "fuck I thought, I'm married, I shouldn't be doing here, doing this. He moved my knees backwards and I felt his cockhead positioned at my wet slit, I looked downward at my bush, his thick black rod, "I'm married" flashed thru my brain, tell him, before he fucks you. My blue eyes looked into his big brown eyes, I said, "Fuck me, fuck me with your big black cock, my pussy is yours." With that he plunged his black steel pipe in me, my eyes rolled back, "Ugg, ohh, oh, my god" slipped from my lips. He plunge deeper into me, "That's a nice tight white pussy you have, yeah." "Fuck me, oh fuck, that's deep, fuckkk.." "Here take the rest of his black cock white woman." He rammed it into me, balls deep, I was screaming "Fuck!"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

best story ever so real .just like it probably happened.I give it a 10

charliem100charliem1009 months ago

Great story! I haven't read the next part yet, but I'm hoping during her sexy talks with Chad he tells her he wants her to let Gerrell fuck her and she confesses she already has, which is what he wants to hear.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice hot story. I was robbing the cradle with my with a BBC once, he was 22 and occasionally the pool guy for us, I was 46, married with kids. After several visits, we knew one another but it was one sunny afternoon when I was alone sipping a cosmo poolside with my top untied when he showed up. Maybe it was the sun or the cosmo or my curiosity about BBCs so I never covered up, by the time he finished cleaning the pool my nipples here popping and his bulge was very noticeable so I suggested he take a dip. He dove in the pool followed by me, it didn't take long for me to lose my bottoms and then he took a dip in me. We did the hotel hookups for a few months and then he moved on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot story. From my first time with a BBC the title is: Middle-aged white wife's morning coffee leads to black cock adventures.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana4 months ago

Very hot story for anyone who has a white wife, cuckold, black Man fantasy...I don't like everything about it, but I eat chicken the same way: eat the meat and spit out the bones. But if a black mans "bone" ends up in my mouth I never spit anything out - I swallow every drop!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Well written and very erotic. 5 stars. Reading on

StagOfMzansiStagOfMzansi3 months ago

Garrel definitely has some inferiority issues, in spite of all his superior physical attributes. Good story though, and super believable plot. 5 stars and favorite in spite of Garrel constantly asking for confirmation.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr2 months ago

Fuck that is Hot! Loved the dirty talk between Chad and Lauren that practically encouraged her to fuck her neighbor.

The fact that Chad doesn't satisfy his wife is also a contributing factor. The girl just needed a thorough fucking!

The physical attraction between Laura and Gerrel, along with the inadequate sex with hubby, and the progressive dirty talk all pushed her down that path.

Add some tequila and it was almost inevitable.

Now to see where this leads, does Chad want to be a cuck? Surely he will question his wife when he gets home. Will he be so turned on by the neighbors text that he jumps her bones as soon as he gets home, only to find her pussy all stretched out by Gerrels BBC?

Hmmm, can't wait to find out ;->

Jennifer44371Jennifer44371about 2 months ago

5 stars bloody fantastic story. Please write more

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

4 stars because of the unannounced teleportation of the black bikini from entrance of Gerrell’s house to his bedroom. Would have been 5 stars, but for that lapse.

The descriptive sex was AWEsome. Gerrell + Lauren = exciting and exhilarating.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I can fantasize about being a cuckhold husband and watching my wife take a bbc. I could probably get on all 4s to clean her up afterwards while taking it from behind. That way we can both be bbc sluts. For now she takes me using a dildo and vegetables while I’m on my back pulling my knees up. She won’t do the slut deed now, she did that in her teens, BBC too. I didn’t know her past b4 marriage….

Buster2UBuster2U21 days ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a Hot Hot Hot Story! Maybe this can be a stable relationship with the wife just going next door to get her orgasms from the BBC and the hubby realize that he don't have to try so hard to satisfy his wife anymore because she has her own BBC to do that now. Good writing. I liked the teasing and the flirting and telling the hubby about her desires. Honesty is always the best policy if you want to have a sexual relationship outside your marriage. Very Very Hot senario! Buster2U

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6916 days ago

She knew what she was doing all along. I loved the "kiss like friends" line. Their make out session was hot and steamy. I liked that it was not implied that she was inexperienced except for her husband. Also, it was nice that her husband had an average cock that she enjoyed. It made the black neighbor seem even more spectacular. Wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKelly2020@Kelly2020
Yes, I'm married. No, he doesn't know I'm on here. I'm looking for some exciting, sexy chat. I don't do phone sex or skype or any of that because ... once again ... I'm married. If you can't handle just chat, then don't even bother.