White Wife’s Flirting Leads to More Ch. 02

Story Info
Gerrell goes even deeper.
5.4k words
4.6
87k
223

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kelly2020
Kelly2020
480 Followers

Note: This is the second installment of a series but it is also a stand-alone story. Enjoy!

Chad looked at the text on his phone. It read: "Don't want to alarm you, but I just saw your wife coming from Gerrell's house in a bikini, then Gerrell went to your house and Lauren went back over there in the same bikini. Probably just swimming."

Chad eyes opened wide as he read the message from a busybody in the neighborhood. Chad knew that their 61-year-old neighbor, Gerrell, had invited his luscious, blonde 31-year-old wife over to swim at his pool last week, but Lauren never mentioned anything to him about actually taking him up on it. Gerrell, with his 6-3 black frame and shaved head, was imposing but a friendly guy who kept himself in top shape, especially for his age.

Lauren, Chad's wife, was a wet dream walking. Blonde, blue eyes with 36DD tits and a killer ass. Chad liked to tease Lauren about how Gerrell must be packing heat in his pants and how much Gerrell must fantasize about bedding the young, stacked wife. But, did she really go swimming? Must have, Chad thought, or why would she be over there in a bikini.

He immediately thought of what might transpire between the two of them and reached down to feel his hardening cock in his pants. He had fantasized about Lauren being blacked, but never really thought it would happen. Now, however, he could picture not only his wife, but the large black man who would take her interracial virginity.

Actually, after weeks of flirting, Lauren had that day gone to Gerrell's house next door under the pretense of swimming, but after a few margaritas and a brief make-out session, she bolted from his house feeling guilty and drunk. After Gerrell took her cover-up, sunglasses and bag back over to Lauren, he texted her pics of what was the biggest, blackest, thickest, sexiest cock she had ever seen. Before she knew it, she was back at his house.

And by the time Chad was reading the text from a neighbor, Lauren had drained Gerrell's big black balls with her mouth. Gerrell had tongue fucked her mouth, then pounded her white married pussy before Lauren gladly sucked his huge ebony monster until Gerrell erupted in her mouth. They both lay there in the aftermath of the best fucking either had ever had.

"Damn, Lauren, I've never had pussy like yours. You're incredible," Gerrell said, laying on his back as Lauren draped her leg over his thigh and lovingly ran her red-painted, manicured nails along the thick shaft of his black pole.

"Mmmm, baby, you're incredible!" she replied, her blonde hair disheveled, her lipstick gone. "I never knew I could cum like that. It was indescribable. Your cock is the biggest, sexiest thing I've ever put in my mouth or my pussy. Seems like we just go together really fucking well."

The somewhat straight-laced wife never really cursed, but with Gerrell she couldn't stop the dirty words from forming in her mouth. She wanted to be naughty, dirty, a slut with her black stud, and it didn't seem right not to be all in, including her words.

"Gawd, you have my hooked on your big ... black ... cock," she said slowly as her hand encircled the meaty girth of his pole.

"You keep doing that and you will get this black snake rising up again," Gerrell said as he leaned down and his full lips met her waiting lips. Her tongue wiggled through his lips into his mouth and the blonde wife sighed audibly. She opened wider and their tongues danced together.

Gerrell reached across and his huge black hand enveloped her firm DD tit. Her nipple instantly reacted, blossoming under his touch. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his big cock start to come to life. Lauren's small white left hand, with her wedding ring shining, started moving up and down Gerrell's massive shaft. She could feel it responding, filling with blood, coming to attention.

She couldn't believe at his age that Gerrell was getting hard again 15 minutes after he came like a fountain. Her husband was one and done. What excited Lauren the most was that Gerrell's incredible black cock was getting hard just for her. Her 36DD tits, her tight ass, her blonde hair, those lips, mouth, tongue ... the total package ... that's what was making Gerrell's ebony pole get hard again.

She pulled her mouth from his so she could look at his cock growing. Her white hand moving up and down as the shaft got thicker, harder, stronger. She was mesmerized by it, by its power, its size, its color. It continued to grow as her fingers stroked it until it was at full hard mast. It towered so tall and full, with her hand at the base, she was amazed at its sheer mass. Now that she could look at it fully, she couldn't believe she had taken it in her pussy and mouth.

"Baby, I want you to fuck you from behind, to have that incredible ass in my hands while I pound you with my big cock," Gerrell said, turning Lauren onto her hands and knees. Her ass popped up high as she laid her head on the bed. Ass up, face down, inviting Gerrell's huge cock to violate her married pussy.

"You can have me any way you want me," Lauren moaned as she wiggled her ass enticingly.

Gerrell grabbed her ass with one hand and positioned his huge cock at her pussy lips with his other. He then grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his ebony member, watching as his cock opened her up, spreading her pussy lips. He pushed in slowly, savoring the sight of his huge black cock going into Lauren's married white pussy.

"Oooooooh," Lauren sighed even though only a few inches of Gerrell's 10-inch rod was inside her. His girth alone would make Lauren crazy with desire, not even mentioning the length that hit places her husband could never even dream of. "Fuuuuuuck, that's good. So good!"

Gerrell kept pressing into her, feeling her wet pussy envelope his massive shaft. He watched it penetrate the married blonde's pussy. Slowly he went, pulling her back onto his cock.

"Fuck Lauren, you're made for black cock, baby," he hissed. "Your body needs this big cock, don't you?"

"Yessssss," she moaned. "I want it so much, baby. Make me your slutwife."

That word, slutwife, always make Lauren shiver. She loved that word and all its hot, sexy, slutty, whorish connotations.

Gerrell reached down with both hands and put Lauren's long blonde hair in a ponytail then pulled her back. He sank his incredible cock all the way into the wife's pussy, his big black balls hanging below as he rutted into her. He pulled her hair hard, making her rise up on her hands.

Lauren gripped the sheets with both hands, her eyes wide open as she felt the cock go deeper than ever. It felt like his cock head was in her stomach.

Then Gerrell started moving back and forth, his cock sawing in and out of her clenching white married pussy. Her hair still in his hand as he slapped her firm juicy ass with his other hand. The pop made Lauren squeal.

Gerrell then found the rhythm, driving into her, pulling halfway out and plunging in again. Lauren's big tits swayed mightily with each thrust. Her face contorted with pleasure.

"Ohhh ... Ohhh ... Ohhh ... Ohhh," Lauren panted in time with each thrust. "Ohhh .... Ohhh ... fuck me daddy!"

"Tell daddy how much you love his big black cock," Gerrell growled.

"I love your big black cock, daddy," Lauren said as Gerrell continued the assault on her previously pristine pussy. But now, it was getting pummeled hard. "You are the best fuck I've ever had."

'Better than Chad?" he asked, mocking Lauren's husband. Gerrell already knew the answer.

"Fuck yessss," she replied. "You are sooo much better, baby. There's no fucking comparison."

"Do you swallow his cum like you did mine?" he asked.

"Noooo, I don't want to," Lauren said in all honesty. "I wanted to taste your cum."

"Does he get deep like this?"

"Fuck no. He's nowhere close, daddy."

That spurred Gerrell to fuck her even harder, hammering her pussy mercilessly until she finally fell down on the bed and his cock pulled out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Fuck baby," Lauren said. "I couldn't take anymore like that. You're so fucking huge."

Lauren lay on her back with her legs spread, her pussy glistening from having been savagely fucked. Her firm 36DD tits heaved up and down as she breathed heavily. Her hair mussed. She looked like a living fuck doll.

"I'll be gentle this time, baby," Gerrell said softly. "It's hard to control myself when I look at how fucking sexy you are."

Gerrell parted her legs and put his body between them. Lauren reached down and guided his purple head into her waiting pussy. Gerrell softly laid on top of her and took her tongue in his mouth.

He once against started moving back and forth, feeding her hungry, used pussy more and more of the biggest cock she had ever had. His long black body against her soft white skin was an incredible sight. Her white tits against his muscular chest. Her white legs in the air as he fucked her steadily. Whump, whump, whump, whump. It was a continuous pussy beating. Steadily fucking her, feeling her pussy clenching his cock.

Lauren could feel the orgasm building. She didn't try to hold back. It was hitting her hard again. Intense. Dynamic.

"Gawd, here it comes," she managed to say. "Gonna cum."

Then it hit her. Like the first time, her orgasm washed all over her. Her toes curled, her breathing stopped. She felt her entire body pulsate as she came. Her pussy drenched with desire, Lauren gurgled and moaned, her red nails digging into Gerrell's black ass.

"Ffffuuuuuck," she groaned. "Oh my gawd."

She shook, her legs spasming, her pussy clenching. Her breathing started to return but it was heavy as she tried to recover from the full body orgasm she experienced. Her husband never made her cum like that. He couldn't.

Gerrell leaned up on his elbows and kissed her again, knowing the orgasm had subsided. Lauren's hands went to his muscular chest, her hands feeling his pecs.

Then, she broke the kiss and sucked one of his nipples into her mouth. Gerrell groaned. That was one way to make sure he came -- to have his nipples sucked.

Lauren washed the nipple in her mouth with her tongue, swirling it around and licking it. Her teeth nipped at it, her lips engulfing it.

The married white woman was sucking Gerrell's black nipple like she was in love. Teasing it, twirling it, licking it, sucking it.

Her hand on his other pec, grabbing it and feeling his muscles. Her attention to his pecs and nipples was about to pay off. Gerrell could feel that familiar feeling in his balls. That good feeling that went to his back. His ass was starting to clench.

"Fuck baby, you're gonna make me cum," he gasped.

"Cum for me baby," Lauren said around his nipple.

"Cum in me."

Hearing those words, feeling her lips on him, that's all it took.

"Uggggghhhhhh," Gerrell bellowed as he arched his back and sunk his cock as deep into her as he could. Lauren could feel his cockhead expanding and then the cum shooting out of his enormous cock. His black balls emptied themselves into her womb.

"Fuuuuuck," she gasped as Gerrell held his cock deep in her pussy. It pulsated with desire as cum spurted out. "Oh my gawd."

Gerrell's ass clenched as he drained his balls into Lauren's cunt. He couldn't stop his body from jerking as he came intensely.

"Dammmmm, baby," Gerrell said as his cock finally quit spurting. He held his cock inside her for a minute as he kissed her, sliding his tongue in her mouth.

When he finally rolled off her, Lauren felt the void where his massive cock had been. She had never felt that before. But, she had never had a cock anywhere near Gerrell's size. Her legs were still splayed open as she lay on the bed, cum leaking out of her used pussy.

Lauren leaned over and kissed Gerrell again, a lingering kiss on the lips, before she rolled out of bed. 'I've got to go, but thank you for the best fucking of my life," the buxom blonde wife said as she wiggled into her bikini bottoms and then stretched the top over her 36DD tits.

Gerrell watched her intently. He couldn't believe this sexy young wife had let down her guard enough for him to fuck her twice today.

"It was the best of mine too," he replied. "I've never had anyone as beautiful and sexy as you."

"Talk to you soon, daddy," Lauren giggled as she sashayed her way out of the bedroom.

Back home, Lauren shut the door behind her and absentmindedly picked up her phone. Three calls and four texts from her husband!

"Oh shit," she thought. "Should I tell him that I was at Gerrell's house? Swimming?" Lauren looked at the time and knew her husband would be home soon. "Yes," she thought. "Swimming but nothing else."

She returned Chad's call. When he answered, she knew he was in the car on his way home.

"Hey, baby," she said cheerfully.

"Hi," Chad replied. "Is everything OK? I've been trying to get in touch with you all afternoon."

"Yeah, it's fine," she replied. "I ... I was just at Gerrell's house taking a quick swim to cool off after doing some yard work. I'm sorry, honey, I left my phone at home."

At least that much was true.

Chad's level of excitement increased. "Swimming, huh?"

"What did you need, baby?" Lauren asked innocently.

"Oh, I was just going to see if you wanted me to pick up something for dinner tonight?"

"Yes, that sounds great. Whatever you're in the mood for."

"I might be in the mood for more than dinner," Chad replied. "So I'll get something light."

"Ohhh, Ok!," Lauren tried to sound excited at the prospect of fucking her husband tonight. In reality, she couldn't think of anything she wanted less. It wasn't because she didn't love him just as much as she did before fucking Gerrell, but she was sexually spent. She wasn't sure she could even fake it.

When Chad pulled into the garage 30 minutes later, Lauren had showered, douched, brushed her teeth and put on baggy clothes. As soon as he walked in, Lauren said, "Thanks for picking up dinner, babe. I really didn't feel like cooking. I may have gotten too much sun today. I'm not feeling 100 percent."

Chad knew what that meant -- no pussy for him tonight.

"Stayed too long in the pool?" he asked judgmentally.

"No, I think it was a combination of yard work and the pool. I didn't stay too long."

"What did you wear?"

"A swimsuit, of course."

"I know that, Lauren. Which swimsuit?"

Lauren quickly tried to remember where she put the little black bikini before she showered. Damn, it was still in the hamper. She couldn't lie.

"My black bikini."

"The tiny little one?"

"It's not that little!"

"Did Gerrell like it?" Chad asked, looking at his wife quizzically.

"I'm sure he did," she replied, unable to tell if Chad was flirting with her or disapproving of her choice of swimwear.

"Did he get hard looking at you? You look so damn sexy in any bikini, but that one especially."

"Ha! Baby, I don't know. I was minding my own business."

"Hmm," Chad grunted, walking over where she was curled up in the comfy arm chair. He put his hand on her arm and rubbed. "Were you minding your own business? Did Gerrell swim with you? In the pool together?"

Lauren knew then that Chad was getting excited about the prospect of the black neighbor flirting with her and ogling her body.

"Would that excite you if he did?"

"Yeah," Chad said, his mouth suddenly dry. "I'd like for him to see how hot you are in your little bikini. Showing off your big tits and that fantastic ass."

"You just want him to see? Or do you want more?" Lauren teased. "Do you want him to put his big hands all over me? Make me do dirty things? Be a slutwife?"

"Mmmm baby, yessssss," Chad said. "I want you to make him so hard he busts out of his underwear."

Lauren giggled, thinking that her husband was so right about that. She remembered to earlier when Gerrell's white Speedo swimsuit looked like it couldn't contain his big black snake. Lauren could feel herself getting wet.

"I want you to tease him so much that he can't stand it."

"What if the teasing goes too far, baby?" Lauren said with a twinkle in her eye. "What if he can't control himself ... or I can't control myself? What if I end up on my knees, worshipping his huge thick black cock?"

"Fuck baby, that's what I want!" Chad said. "I want to see my beautiful white wife being a black cock slut. I know it's crazy, but that's such a turn on."

Lauren smiled. She knew that was Chad's major fantasy, but she wasn't ready yet to tell him it had already happened. Her being a slutwife was one thing, but cheating without him knowing was something totally different.

"Maybe," Lauren teased. "Maybe some day."

Chad's cock had been hard all afternoon as he thought of the prospect of his wife taking a black lover. Now, he felt he would cum instantly.

"I know you're not feeling good, but I really need some relief," Chad said as he pulled his wife over to the couch. He undid his pants, pulled his underwear down and lifted his ass off the cushion to expose his 6-inch rigid dick.

Chad grabbed his cock and started pumping. "Tell me what you would do with Gerrell's big cock," he moaned. "Please baby, I need to cum."

Lauren curled up beside her husband and licked his ear, the whispered, "His cock is massive, baby. It's got to be 10 inches long and thick as a rope. I saw it today in the outline of his tight swim trunks. I want grab it in my little hand and bring it to my red lips."

"Ohhh fuck," Chad breathed, beating his meat rapidly.

"Gerrell's big black hands grab my blonde hair and pulls my mouth onto his manly cock," she said. "My lips part for it, and he pushes it in. I can feel it on my tongue and in my throat."

"Is he bigger than me?" Chad managed to say.

"Baby, he's so much bigger than you. He's massive. He's thick. He's huuuuuge. And he's going to show your wife just how huge he is. You know he wants to fuck me, to use me as his slut. He wants to slam my pussy until he fills it with his load of cum."

"Fuuuuuck!" Chad fairly shouted as his cock erupted, sending cum down his hand and onto his shirt. Lauren kissed his ear and smirked, thinking about the difference in the volume of cum between her husband and her black cock lover.

"Oh damn, that was good," Chad sighed as he looked around for something to clean himself with.

Lauren breathed a sigh of relief. It looked like she wouldn't have to put out for her husband tonight after all.

Lauren did feel a twinge of guilt. After all, even though her husband had been teasing her for months, maybe years, about fucking a bigger cock and how all the men lust after her body, she had done it behind his back. It was cheating, pure and simple. Although it was the best fucking of her life, Lauren felt bad that she couldn't tell her husband about it.

The next morning, Lauren was fixing some pastries for breakfast when Chad walked in, dressed and ready for work.

"Hey baby," she cooed as she stood in front of the stove in short pajama shorts and a cami top.

"Hey yourself," Chad said as he took his wife in her arms and planted kisses on her neck. "Feeling better?"

"Yes, I am," Lauren said spryly.

"So, are you going swimming again today?"

"Ummm, I haven't really thought about it, but probably not. I have a nail appointment, have to go the grocery store and I need to stop by the vet's office for some heart worm pills for the dog," Lauren replied.

Twenty minutes later, Chad was out of the house when Lauren's phone dinged.

"Hey, you sweet piece of ass," the text read from Gerrell. "I saw Chad leaving. You coming over today?"

"Hey, you sexy thing," Lauren replied. "I wish I could but I have a ton of errands today that must be done. And honestly, my pussy is so sore that I don't think I could handle your big swinging dick again today. I've never been this sore from sex before!"

Kelly2020
Kelly2020
480 Followers
12