White Wife’s Flirting Leads to More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK baby," Gerrell replied via text. "But if you get a chance, I'm ready when you are."

"Oh, I'm ready, just not sure I'm able! LOL."

Lauren did all the things she needed to do and got home about 2 p.m. Her husband was due to be home by 5.

She admired her new nails. She had them painted white because she thought it would look great the next time she grabbed Gerrell's big black cock with her tiny hand. Even though she felt guilty about what she had done, she couldn't stop thinking about Gerrell and planning the next time she could get blacked. After putting away the groceries and tending to things around the house, her mind kept straying to that massive cock next door. Finally, she couldn't stand it any longer.

She hesitated before she texted. She tried to not think about her husband.

"Hey baby," she texted Gerrell. "I'm alone with nothing to do. Any ideas?"

"I've got a lot of ideas for you. But, I thought you were too sore."

"I am, but maybe I can do other things for you."

"What do you have in mind?"

Lauren pulled her top off and shed her bra. She opened her mouth wife, made sure her tits could be seen in the pic and snapped off a shot. She looked at it before sending. Her big tits were firm, her nipples were hard, and her mouth and tongue left Gerrell no doubt what was on her mind. She hit send.

"The door is unlocked" came the reply.

Lauren, dressed in yoga pants and the same tight top, tapped lightly on the door and then walked in. What she saw made her stop in her tracks. Gerrell was sitting on the couch, legs open with his big hard cock in his hand.

Lauren shut the door and just watched as he stroked his hand up and down the shaft. "Damn," she thought. "This is so much more exciting than watching Chad jack off last night."

Neither of them said a word as she slowly walked over to the couch, her eyes locking with Gerrell's as she approached him. She could see in her peripheral that he was jacking his black monster, pulling on it with his hand. She peeled off her top, and then reached around to undo her bra. Her big tits spilled out, her nipples hard and aching.

She grabbed her big tits as she knelt at Gerrell's feet, then she took his tock from his hand and slapped it against her nipples.

"Fuck, baby," Gerrell said. It was appropriate that those were the first words either of them said. "Your tits are so fucking incredible."

Lauren smiled and noticed how her white hands and white nails accentuated the blackness of Gerrell's fat cock. She then stuck her tongue out and let it rest on his cock head. Gerrell watched as she flicked it back and forth then licked down the underside of his black cock. The white wife then kissed his cock lovingly, worshipfully. Her red lips against his coal black cock. She kissed it over and over. Handling it gently as her lips parted and her tongue ran up and down it.

"Your cock is so sexy," she said, looking Gerrell in the eyes. "It's the biggest, blackest thing I've ever put in my mouth." Gerrell groaned as Lauren then opened wide and tried to swallow his huge cock.

She put her mouth over the head and started bobbing up and down. Gerrell grabbed her blonde hair in his black hand to guide her mouth back and forth. He tried to press her mouth deeper on his cock, though he knew she wouldn't be able to deepthroat it -- not just because of the length but the thickness would gag her.

"Damn Lauren, you're a natural cock sucker. Your mouth is amazing," Gerrell said.

Lauren felt so helpless and so powerful at the same time. Helpless because Gerrell's hold of her hair meant he controlled her cock sucking, but also powerful that her mouth could make him feel so good. Her hands on his thighs, she continued to mouth fuck the enormous black cock. Up and down, up and down. His cockhead sliding against her tongue.

She could feel saliva slipping out of her mouth and running down his shaft. Her bulbous cockhead filled Lauren's mouth. She pulled off to catch her breath then dove back down on Gerrell's huge black snake. Anyone looking in from the outside would have seen Lauren's hair in Gerrell's grasp, her aching mouth going up and down on his cock, her big tits bouncing as she mouthfucked him.

She had never wanted a cock so much. She wanted to make it cum, for Gerrell to shout her name as he unloaded. She wanted to be the reason he shot his load.

Then, Lauren felt Gerrell pulling her mouth off his cock. A long line of saliva and precum dripped from her mouth to his cock.

She watched as he lifted his long black legs and scooted down on the couch.

"Lick my ass," he commanded.

Lauren had never licked anyone's ass before. Her tongue had never gone there. But, she knew she was about to.

Lauren obediently leaned down and her tongue tentatively licked Gerrell's crack. He pushed her head closer and her tongue slid deeper in his crack. Her lips pressed against his ass as Lauren started to wiggler her tongue in Gerrell's asshole.

A couple of days ago, Lauren had never cheated on her husband and never intended to. Now, the big titted blonde wife was on her knees, licking the ass of her black neighbor. The more she licked, the more excited she became. Her tongue delved into his asshole. She pulled his cheeks apart so she could get deeper.

Her tongue wiggled deeper into his ass, tasting him.

She pulled away and her mouth enveloped one of Gerrell's black balls, sucking it and slobbering on it. She bathed it with her mouth, feeling its heaviness. Then, she went back to ass licking. Sliding her tongue up and down his crack. Probing his asshole. Licking his black ass.

Her tongue slid up and down, twirling around his asshole. Lauren was now a total black cock slut.

Gerrell then tugged on her hair, pulling her back up to his massive cock. Her tongue licked the underside of it until her lips got to his cockhead.

"Make me cum, Lauren," was all he said.

Lauren wrapped a hand around his massive shaft and started stroking in rhythm to the same motion of her mouth on his cock.

Her married tongue danced on his cockhead as Gerrell's hips shifted up and down. He was fucking her mouth like her husband had never done. He was feeding her his thick black cock and she was taking it like a good white slutwife.

Lauren's mouth had never been used like this. She was a married cocksucking whore and she loved it. Gerrell kept fucking her mouth, lifting his hips up and down as he did. He watched as Lauren's red lips stretched to go around his ebony shaft. Lauren tried to keep up with his thrusts, hanging on his huge black cock with her lips.

She sucked hard, relishing the feeling she was giving the older black man. She wanted his black snake to spit. She wanted him to cum. She wanted to be the reason he shot his load. Lauren wanted him to cum hard, intensely.

She was about to get her wish.

She felt his cockhead expand. She felt Gerrell start to shake.

"Fuuuuuck," he grunted. "Fuck!"

It was then he pulled his cock out and stroked it twice. That's all it took for him to start shooting. He aimed his cock at Lauren's face and the first load hit her on the side of her nose. She jerked back, a little stunned. The second load landed on her lips, the third on her neck and hair. The next couple of shots fell short of her face and landed on her big firm tits.

She was now officially a cum slut.

In the last two days, Gerrell's big spurting black cock had cum in her mouth, in her pussy and now she had been facialized. Gerrell's cum dripped off her face. The thick white liquid was on her face, in her hair and on her tits.

"Damn Lauren, you make me cum so hard," Gerrell panted as he continued to grip his monster cock.

Lauiren leaned back until she was sitting on her ass. Her upper body splattered in cum. She could taste his cum on her lips and she licked them and swallowed.

Gerrell reached over and gave her a package of tissues and Lauren started wiping his thick cum off her face and body. She was breathing hard from being mouthfucked so furiously.

Her hair was a mess, her mascara running from her eyes watering from the cock beating. Her lipstick smeared.

She cleaned all of the cum off, though she still smelled like sex and looked like she had been mouth fucked -- which she had.

"I'm glad you came for me, baby," she cooed as she slipped on her top but left her bra off. She thought she would clean up when she got home, and that included washing the cum residue off her big white titties. "I've never seen anyone that cums as much as you do," she added, fondling Gerrell's huge black balls. "It must be because of these monsters."

"Hehe, maybe so."

"I've got to go and get cleaned up before Chad gets home," Lauren said. "Tomorrow?"

"I'll be ready ... and so will he," Gerrell said, nodding down toward his softening cock. "He's always ready for you."

'I'll be ready for him tomorrow," Lauren said before walking out the door, her bra crumpled in her hand.

Lauren knew she needed to get home and cleaned up before her husband arrived. But, when she walked in the front door, Chad was sitting in the living room, drinking a beer. He had gotten home early and closed the garage after pulling his car in.

"Hey babe," he said as she stopped in the front door. Then, his look turned more quizzical as he saw the shape she was in. Hair in a mess, mascara smeared, lipstick smudged. No bra.

Chad got up and walked toward her. Lauren tried to head down the hall, but Chad cut her off.

"Did ... did you ... where have you been?" he stuttered.

Lauren looked down, trying not to answer. She still clutched the black bra in her hand. She couldn't bear to look at him, but he noticed the dried cum in her hair that she tried to wipe out with a tissue. It was obvious where she had been and what she had been doing.

"You were at Gerrell's house?" he asked but he knew the answer. "Is that where you've been?"

"Chad, I ... I ... yes."

"Did you fuck him?"

"Did you fuck him?" he repeated in a low voice.

"Baby," Lauren tried to explain. "You ... you said you wanted me to. You kept telling me to try it. You pushed me into it! I ... I ..." her voice trailed off.

"I know I did," Chad said, grabbing his hardening white cock. "Tell me everything."

12