White Wife's Black Study Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and asked her to introduce me to the sister -- she laughed and smacked my arm and said to behave. Then she said,

"Charlotte and I were both in college at the same time. I was a freshman, and she was a senior for the same local school -- she was a cheerleader and got me on the squad as a freshman when that wasn't a normal thing...she was very popular in school and I was the tagalong little sister, who got to experience the frat parties and a lot of things you don't see at 18-19. As a matter of fact, I was just about your age at the time!"

I made a mmmmmm sound and Bailey laughed and told me again to behave or she wouldn't tell me the rest of the story...I vowed to hold my tongue until she was done.

She said, "So, because Charlotte and I still lived at home as young adults, my parents basically let us live our lives and went off on long weekends as if they were empty nesters -- they did a lot of camping and went into Raleigh to see shows overnight and left us to take care of the dog and the house."

"So, like any young college kid would do, we started having keg parties -- she and most of her friends were over twenty-one, so it wasn't a big deal. Where we lived was in the country and our nearest neighbor was at least a half mile down the road and they kept to themselves, so we never worried about them ratting us out to our parents. We had a pool, and our parties became legendary."

I nodded and said that I wish I had known her then...I told her I would love to come to her parties and asked if it was a "mixed" crowd or all white kids?

Bailey laughed and said she was getting to that and to settle down...She said, "The south is NOT what people from the North think it is.... We are very friendly -- there are no color barriers as far as friends go. I had a lot of Black girlfriends in school, and everyone got along... When I was younger, there was not a ton of interracial relationships like there are today, but friends were friends..."

She told me to stop interrupting her and let her finish the story while she still had the guts to tell me. She said,

"So, we are all over eighteen and loving life, enjoying the weekend parties and just swimming and laughing and playing music...a little pot (no, I didn't inhale...lol). The parties usually broke up around midnight and there was always a 'crew' assigned to stay behind and help us put the house back together, so our parents didn't suspect we had a party. Because a lot of the guys from the football team were there to flirt with the cheerleaders, they would assign the second-string guys from the team as the 'Bootlickers' to help clean up while the upperclassmen went home.

I laughed at the term bootlicker and Bailey got all defensive and said, "It's TRUE! I felt so bad for those guys...they got all the shit jobs because they were first-year students and sophomores... It just so happened that this year, the bootlickers were five Black guys from the team and so it was just Charlotte, me and one other cheerleader with these boys cleaning up. We had the house well back in order, so Charlotte told me she and Meagan would handle the rest and that I could go to bed."

She then said, "I went up to get a shower and get ready for bed as the guys were taking the trash out and then I heard water splashing and looked out my bedroom window to see Charlotte and Meagan back in the pool, each of them riding the back of two of the bootlickers playing chicken in the pool. I pulled my chair over to the window to watch them and seeing these young guys with their dark skin and muscular bodies and felt myself getting very warm!"

I chuckled at her description of the scene and begged her to continue.

"So, as expected, the chicken fights got a little rough and soon Charlotte and Meagan were tugging on each other's bikini tops and about a minute in, they were both topless...the five Black boys were hooting and hollering at them, and the scene went from fun to sexy in a New York minute!"

I felt my cock stirring thinking about these topless girls with the Black guys in the pool and asked what Charlotte looked like.

Bailey grinned and said, "We could be twins...But Charlotte got the boobs -- She's a D cup and I'm barely a B -- of course my ass is better!"

I laughed and asked her to prove it...Bailey gave me a look of exasperation and said, "Do you want to hear the rest of this story or not?" I told her to proceed!

She said, "So the next thing you know, the black guys are pulling off their trunks and splashing around with the girls -- To my knowledge, I don't think Charlotte had ever seen a black penis before and I know I certainly hadn't...Charlotte might be a little slutty, but I think the number of penises we had ever seen between us was probably 5 or 6 and none of them as dark or big as ANY of these guys..."

I smiled and didn't say anything...So she continued.

"As I was watching, Charlotte and Meagan had gotten out of the pool and grabbed towels and laid down on the lounge chairs around the edge of the pool...The Black guys climbed out, their wieners swaying like elephant trunks between their legs and walked over to them. One guy grabbed his cock by the shaft and waved it in front of Charlotte's face and told her to suck it...I heard Charlotte go, 'eww, no way, get that thing away from me and then they all laughed. I saw Meagan turn and look at Charlotte and then she took the nearest black cock swaying in front of her and started sucking on it... Charlotte looked at her friend and said loudly, 'Meagan, you slut...I'm telling Roger!' and then she burst out laughing... Meagan turned to her and popped the cock out of her mouth and said, 'If Roger was half the size of this bootlicker, I wouldn't be doing this...' and they both started giggling. I saw Charlotte turn and look up toward my window to make sure I wasn't watching, but I had the lights off to my bedroom window and the curtains hiding me somewhat, so she didn't see me."

I told her she was smart, and she put her finger to her temple as if to agree... Then she said,

"So, all of a sudden, I see Charlotte sucking this black guy's cock next to Meagan and then watched as the other three guys stroked their cocks between the two of them...Charlotte grabbed one of the other two and started jacking him off and pretty soon, both women were sucking and jacking all five men off. The guys stripped Charlotte and Meagan's bikini bottoms off and were eating their pussies as they were getting sucked. It was a big black and white orgy!"

I said, "Holy fuck, Bailey...tell me you joined in?"

Bailey shook her head. "I'm the good girl, remember? No way was I doing that! But I did watch and will admit that I slid my fingers down into my panties a bit as I watched! Pretty soon, sucking and licking turned to fucking and I watched Charlotte get reamed by all five guys, one at a time and at one point, she had a cock in her ass and another in her pussy while she sucked a third. It was without a doubt the hottest sex I ever saw in my life."

I told her that it sounded like the hottest thing I ever heard of too and told her to continue. Bailey said,

"Well, after everyone got fucked and sucked and made a mess, it was after two AM...I had cum twice just by my own devices and the guys cleaned up the NEW mess they made, and everyone went home. The next morning, Charlotte asked me how I slept and asked around what time I fell asleep. I told her I was out cold the second my head hit the pillow and she smiled relieved. To this day, that story was a cold secret -- the boys never said a word to anyone and neither did Charlotte, Meagan, or me -- you're the first person to ever hear it and now YOU'RE sworn to secrecy too!"

I thanked her for confiding in me and said her secret was mine.

I could see that telling me the story was both cathartic and exhausting -- her face was flush, and she needed to switch gears a bit... she mentioned something about the notes I had given her from the class before -- so I slid over to her side of the booth, and we went over them side by side. Our thighs were touching and at one point, my hand slid down under the table onto her knee.

Bailey gasped but didn't say anything, nor did she remove it...I slowly started to rub my thumb and fingers over her kneecap and my fingers slide inward toward the soft skin of her inner thighs under the hem of the skirt. I kept going higher and higher -- starting to feel the heat of her pussy emanate from between her legs when she looked at me disapprovingly and said that I should stop right there. I did, but I didn't remove my hand...She took a big gulp of her wine and said she should probably go.

I was disappointed but figured good things would take time, so I helped her out of the seat, paid the bill and we walked out to her car. She had pressed the unlock button on the way out the parking lot so when we got to the SUV, she paused to let me open the door for her as I had done before but turned to say something to me when I didn't -- I put both arms around her and pinned her with her ass against the door of the car and leaned down and whispered in her ear to open the back door of the SUV.

Bailey looked up at me silently and then slide open the back door and climbed in...I followed her onto the bench seat and as the door closed and the interior lights went out, she turned and said, "What are we doing...." And never got to finish the sentence because I kissed her.

She looked up at me -- started to speak and I kissed her again, harder this time, deeper, my tongue exploring hers -- leaning her down onto her back on the bench seat...She stiffened and then I felt her hand on the back of my head and her tongue danced with mine. While we were kissing, my hand slipped down between her legs and started rubbing her pussy through the red panties...

Bailey moaned at my touch and pulled her hips up to meet my fingers. I pushed her panties into her folds while my thumb rotated on her button. I broke the kiss and started licking her neck lightly...then nibbled on her ear...She gasped and looked at me wide eyed...

"Who have you been talking to? That drives me insane!"

I laughed and told her that it makes me a little nuts too.

My fingers found the buttons of her sweater and I started unbuttoning it exposing a matching red bra with a front hook -I unlatched it, exposing her breasts and lowered my mouth onto her pert nipples....

Bailey groaned and arched her back to meet my touch, pulling my head down against her chest. I sucked harder, playing with her other nipple at the same time.

"Do you know how long it's been since I've been made love to? Damn Ryan....this feels sooooo good".

Her southern accent made my cock ache and I struggled to unzip my pants and pull my black cock out for her...

Bailey pushed me onto my back on the seat and climbed up on my shins looking deep in my eyes before reaching for me. She looked up to the sky and said, "Forgive me, Mother - you might not want to watch this..."

She started to run her tongue up and down the length of my shaft...

While I will admit I've gotten a few good blowjobs in my life from the girls while I was younger, none of them were like this...Bailey nibbled up the side of my shaft lightly like she was tasting corn and played with my balls like she was rolling dice...

I laid back and watched her sucking and licking and touching me, not believing this sweet southern wife and mom was so amazing with her tongue and mouth.

After a while, I felt my cum rising and grabbed the back of her head just before I exploded down her throat!

Bailey's bright eyes got red, and she coughed and swallowed...and swallowed....and swallowed...

"Ryan - you're supposed to give a lady fair warning!" she chided me kiddingly... I apologized and said that I had never had such an amazing blowy in my life and just couldn't help myself...

Bailey grinned at me and said "Why thank you kind sir! I do aim to please..."

I wiped a little cum off her chin with my finger and she sucked on it.

I pushed her off me playfully and put her on her back.

Looking into her eyes, I said, "Turnabout's fair play, little one." And slid my hands under her ass pulling off her panties - My mouth found the sweetness of her sex...She trembled as my tongue found her mound and put her hand on the back of my head...

I was about to dive in, but just as my tongue started lapping at the delicate peach fuzz between her thighs, we heard a car honk and doors being unlocked in the car next to us and Bailey pushed my head out from between her legs and sat up...

"Stop! Someone is coming!" she cried out.

I laughed and said someone had already come and I was trying to return the favor. Bailey laughed and told me she better get going and that it had already gone too far. She reminded me that she had never cheated on her husband in all the years they were together. I said that "eating ain't cheating" but she shook her head and said that she was feeling guilty, and the mood was broken.

Despite a few attempts to persuade her to continue, she shot me down and climbed back into the driver's seat. I zipped myself up and got out of the car but leaned in and kissed her from the driver's side window. I asked if she wanted a raincheck and Bailey shook her finger at me and said, "You're a bad man, Ryan Tyler!" and started the car.

I retorted with a "I'm not bad, I'm actually pretty damned good and you didn't say no!"

Bailey laughed and put the car in gear. "I'll see you next week!" she said.

When I got home that night, I laid in bed thinking about how sexy Bailey was and remembering that she said that Rick was still out of town, I decided to text her.

"Hey, I enjoyed tonight very much...the great conversation, the little outfit, the wine..."

I intentionally left out what happened in the car to see how she'd respond. Soon I got a reply.

"That's all? What about the stimulating lecture from class?" she said, adding a smirking emoji.

"Oh, that...," I replied..." Well, he's a little difficult to understand with that accent. It's like he's speaking in tongues or something!"

Bailey replied with, "Tongues huh? There seems to be a lot of that going around tonight..."

I told her I agreed but that hers seemed especially gifted. She responded with a heart emoji and then wished me a good night and said that she'd see me next week in class.

I groaned and laid in bed stroking my cock thinking about her in that skirt and being so close to tasting that pussy. Knowing she was married to such a jerk made me wonder if they were still having sex or if she was as frustrated as I was. I wound up masturbating thinking about that blowjob and how amazing she was. Bailey stimulated me on several levels -- physically, emotionally, intellectually and was such a cool woman who radiated confidence and poise. When I finally came, it exploded all over my hand and chest.

I knew Rick would be home that weekend and resisted the urge to text her again, so I was surprised to get a text from Bailey on Saturday morning asking if it was okay to call me. I told her I was shocked to hear from her with her husband being home but sure.

When my cell phone rang, I felt my heart racing..." Hey, are you okay?"

Bailey assured me she was and told me that she was thinking about me and the other night and wanted to chat a little bit if that was okay? I asked about Rick, and she told me he called her Friday night and told her that he needed to stay on through Tuesday for work and figured why fly home only to be back on Monday. I laughed and said, "You're right, he does sound like an asshole...why come home to spend the weekend with your wife?"

Bailey laughed and then sighed -- "Yeah, well -- anyhow, I was a little bored and I don't like the way we ended things the other night, so I thought I'd call and see if you wanted to talk about it?"

I told her I'd love to finish what we started, and she laughed and told me to calm down. She did compliment me on my cock and confided that I was the first Black man she had ever kissed or gone down on. I asked her why and she said, "well, for one thing, I'm married." So, I asked her why she never dated Black guys before she had gotten married if she found me handsome.

Bailey said, "Well, don't forget where I'm from...it's not like Boston in North Carolina. I mean, there are plenty of Black men around, but racism is still alive and well in the south and while there were certainly a lot of interracial opportunities in NC, it was still frowned upon.

I laughed at that and told her it sounded like she missed a lot of fun back then. Bailey said,

"Maybe, maybe not -- All you big, dicked guys think you're the next porn star, but outside of heaving that heavy meat around, most of them didn't have a clue of what a woman wanted or needed. I'm here to tell you that I have no regrets not acting on it back then. I married well, got an education, have a fulfilling job and a great family."

I was about to remind her about getting naked in the SUV when she said, "Of course, the marriage isn't quite what it used to be and I finally got around to sucking my first black cock with you, so I guess I can't really crow too much about my conservative nature, can I?"

I laughed and told her that I wasn't going to rub it in but thanked her for letting me be her first.

Bailey said, "You're very welcome...and that's sort of what I wanted to talk to you about. Let me just say that what happened the other night was the result of too much wine, being mad at my husband and your winning smile and stellar personality...lol. But you should know that I felt a lot of guilt about it and that the car horn was just my excuse for stopping something before it went too far. But now that Rick is feeling like his job is more important than his marriage, I'm feeling less guilty about the thoughts I've got going through my head."

I paused and then said quietly, "And what thoughts might they be?"

Bailey didn't say anything at first and I thought I might have lost the connection...." Bailey? Did I lose you?"

I heard her chuckle on the other end of the phone. She said, "No, just the opposite really. If I'm being honest, I REALLY enjoyed what we did the other night and God, you've got an amazing cock. I've been sitting here wondering if you know how to use it?"

I laughed and said, "Never had any complaints, of course, they weren't married or as sophisticated as you."

I could almost see Bailey's smile through the phone and then she said, "Or as old as me, right?"

I admitted that she would be the most mature woman I had ever been with but that I found that to be very sexy and it turned me on in ways I didn't totally understand. When she didn't say anything, I asked her what she was thinking.

Bailey said, "I'm wondering if you'd like to come for dinner tonight?"

I told her that I'd LOVE to come for dinner. Bailey told me to come by around 8PM and she would text me her address.

Then she said, "And Ryan, please don't take this the wrong way, but when you come over, the garage door will be open. Please drive right in and close the door afterwards and come in through the kitchen if you don't mind. I don't need my neighbors to know my business. I'm not saying anything is going to happen, but I don't want their tongues wagging either way."

I told her I understood and would be there with bells on. I asked if I could bring anything, and Bailey told me just to bring myself. That she was an excellent cook and would handle the meal and wine.

A text came through with the address and I told her I'd see her around 8PM. I spent the rest of the day thinking about her and found myself getting quite turned on as the day went by. I showered and then changed into comfortable jeans and a button-down shirt and nice shoes and drove over to their home.