White Wife's Black Study Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and put some ice cream on her nose and asked for suggestions...

She thought for a moment and said, "Well, first things first...you need to get out of here before first light or the neighbors will be wagging their tongues and I don't need Rick knowing I had a friend over..."

I nodded, "And then?"

She squinted at me and said thoughtfully, "Well, I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did....and maybe if we're discrete, we can do this again soon...so if you haven't already gotten me pregnant with that fine African sperm of yours, I should probably go on some sort of birth control, don't you think?"

I felt my heart pound...I had already assumed that she was on b/c and the idea of fathering a child at nineteen suddenly became a real possibility. I just nodded my head.

She wrapped her arms around me and said, "I had so much fun tonight, Ryan. I can't wait to teach you more about what a woman likes although quite frankly, your skills are already pretty finally honed, in my humble opinion. "

We kissed and she walked me out to my car and quickly closed the garage door after I pulled out and headed home. My head was spinning, and my cock ached, but I couldn't wait for the next time.