White Wife's Holiday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning sexy have a seat and let me make you a coffee."

"Guess I'll not be having my fitness session with Sarah and Marcus after all" she told me sounding disappointed.

"I packed my trainers but not my outfits. Guess I'll phone Sarah to cancel."

That's a pity I was looking forward to finding out how their session went with their young hot black trainer. I smiled and thought good job I never said that out loud. She phoned Sarah to cancel but came off the phone with a big smile.

"Looks like I'm going after all. The gym sell their own brand of fitness wear. Myself and Sarah will go along after breakfast to buy an outfit."

We meet Sarah and Ken at breakfast. It looked like Ken had too much to drink last night. Once we'd finished breakfast Ken excused himself.

"Take it someone is not feeling well then this morning?" I said to Sarah.

"He can never handle his drink but that still doesn't stop him trying." she laughed. "Why don't you come along Jack and watch us workout. It would be a shame to leave you on your own."

"Please come along darling." my wife pleaded.

I said of course I'd come along. I found us three loungers near the pool while the ladies went to the gym, to buy Maria's outfit. A young black waiter came along to take my drinks order once I was settled.

"Are you ready to order a drink sir?" he asked.

"Yes please I'll just have a fresh orange."

"And what about your lovely lady is she joining you this morning? Hope you don't think I'm rude for asking?"

"Of course not, she and her friend are just off to the gym to do a bit of shopping. They have a personal training session this morning."

"With Marcus I take it?" he asked with a big smile on his face. I nodded yes "All the wives seem to enjoy a private session with him for some reason." he winked.

He left to fetch my order. It will be interesting watching them workout with Marcus this morning. I was getting aroused again when the girls returned.

"All sorted I take it?" I asked.

"Yes but I'll let you check out my outfit to make sure it is OK." Maria said.

"He'll love it Maria don't worry about that" said Sarah. Was that directed at myself or Marcus I wondered.

We headed up to our apartment after a few drinks.

"Best get ready for our session. I'll just have a quick shower then get changed" and off she went.

She returned and what a sight to see. She had a white sports crop top on which perfectly framed her big firm tits and white sports leggings which showed her firm pert butt off to perfection. She turned around to show me the back and I made out the outline of her g-string underwear.

"Hope you like darling I know I don't normally dress like this for the gym?"

"I love it sexy and I'm sure Marcus will feel the same."

She was blushing deeply "I can always cancel if it bothers you my love."

"Don't be silly Maria go ahead and enjoy yourself" I smiled at her. She gave me a big kiss and said she would. I bet she'll enjoy herself working out with a fit black trainer.

The three of us went down to the gym reception and was greeted by Susie, the head receptionist. The girls told her they were here for their private fitness session with Marcus and I was along to watch. She showed us to the private gym room away from the normal gym which is open to all guests. I sat on the chair in the corner of the room. Susie fetched me a rum and coke and placed it on the table beside me.

"Thank you" I said to her.

Maria and Sarah started doing their own warm-up so they were totally ready for their workout. They both looked hot but Maria was something else. Am I ready for this I asked myself. I was nervous but at the same time very aroused. At that moment Marcus entered the room. And what a sight he was, six foot three of pure muscle. He was wearing an all in one tight grey gym jumpsuit and it showed his package off to perfection. He was massive, much bigger than I even thought he was when he was wearing shorts. You could clearly make out the outline of his huge cock. Wow I thought, that is when he is soft I wonder how big he is fully erect. Looking at Maria I could see she was looking flushed and it wasn't to do with the warm up they'd been doing. She could not stop looking at his package no matter how hard she tried to avoid it. She looked over at me and I gave her a big smile. I wasn't sure if it was my imagination but it looked like her nipples were getting harder with arousal. They started the session which kind of broke the initial erotic tension. Marcus would every once in awhile touch my wife to make sure she was positioned correctly. It was hot watching his black hands on her body. He was very professional about it. At one point he had them both bent over to stretch and you could clearly see Maria's thong. Her ass looked perfect and Marcus was getting a good view of it. I wasn't sure it was my imagination but there seemed to be a damp patch at her crutch. It was probably sweat I assured myself. They started their warm downs and Marcus removed his top half exposing his chest and six pack. Sarah teased Maria to touch it to see how hard it was. Maria looked over to me, looking like she wanted my permission.

Marcus said "Go for it Maria."

I nodded and gave her a big smile to go for it. It looked hot seeing my wife's hand touch this young black studs torso.

"Wow" she said to Sarah "it is rock hard and very well defined. I'm very impressed Marcus, you certainly look after yourself."

Her nipples were definitely hard and pronounced and Marcus must have noticed them. The two girls left to get a shower and changed. Marcus came over to me for a chat.

"You are a lucky guy, your wife is stunning. I hope you don't mind me saying that. She certainly looks after her body well."

"She certainly attracts guys attention" I laughed.

We had a lovely chat and he came across as a very charming but respectful guy. Before he departed I had one last question for him.

"I hear you do a special massage for ladies Marcus?"

He laughed " So I take it Sarah told you about it."

"She didn't go into details but yes she did mention it" I smiled.

"Yes I perform an intimate massage for ladies but I only do what they are comfortable with. I never overstep the mark. I take it with you asking, you are keen for Maria to experience one?"

This was it, do I say not really or do I go for it. I was so nervous but this was my chance to find out if I could go through with it. "I would love Maria to receive a special treatment before we head home. The problem is I'm not sure if she'd go for it or how I'd bring it up in the first place."

"Just relax and be honest with her. She'll either say yes or no and I'm sure she won't think bad of you. You both seem in love and care for each other. What I provide is a wonderful experience for you both."

Before I left to join the ladies Marcus said to me "Your lady is so sexy I would make it extra special for her trust me." and with that he shook my hand and left. I was feeling so horny. He was right, I had to be honest with her and come straight out with it. I just had to find the perfect time to bring it up.

I meet up with the girls and we headed for the pool area for a drink.

"Looked like you were both put through your paces there" I said.

"Yes he worked us very hard but we both loved it" Sarah smiled.

Maria was blushing when Sarah said this. I wonder what they talked about in the changing room. Sarah excused herself as she needed to check on Ken.

"Hope he is feeling better" I said.

"He better be or he is in deep trouble" she laughed.

Maria was quiet and I asked if everything was all right.

"I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable in there when I was admiring Marcus six pack."

I held her hand and looked into her eyes

"Not at all my love he is certainly well built." She relaxed and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I'm glad you weren't upset I'd hate to hurt your feelings."

If only she knew what I was talking to Marcus about.

"You could never hurt me love. I know what we have is special and I completely trust you. Put it this way, if a guy with the size of his lunch box came near my wife there definitely needs to be trust" I laughed.

She was blushing again "They certainly make them big around here"she laughed.

We relaxed at the pool areas for a few hours before heading up to get ready for the evening.

"Can I be a little more daring with my dress tonight darling?" my wife asked.

I'm not sure what she had in mind but I said "Go for it we are only here once."

With that she went for a shower and to get changed into what I didn't know. Is this the same lady who first came out here on holiday. She seemed so much more comfortable with her sexuality. When she came through from the bedroom I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She was wearing her white low cut mini dress. You could clearly see the outline of her breasts and her nipples were clearly visible through the material. She turned round but I couldn't see a knicker line. Was she not wearing any underwear I wondered.

"Wow that is the hottest you have looked so far and that is saying something. You look so sexy and hot."

"Thank you" she said and definitely looked more confident with herself. "I feel so sexy wearing this knowing the effect I have on other guys."

Was she really saying this to me, my prim and proper wife. She started to blush and I told her it was more than OK to feel that way. She hugged me and it felt great feeling her body against mine.

After dinner we once again met Sarah and Ken in the bar. Sure enough all the guys were starring at Maria. She was now carrying herself with more confidence which made her look even more sexy.

"Wow" Sarah said to Maria, "Where did the shy lady go to? You look so hot babe all the guys can't keep their eyes off you. Ken put your tongue away"

Maria laughed and said "If you've got it flaunt it hun."

There was music playing so Sarah grabbed Maria up onto the dance floor. They looked hot together and were having a great time. Two young black guys went up to them for a dance and they joined in. It was hot watching my wife dancing with a stranger. Every so often he would drag her to him by her waist and whisper in her ear. His hand would linger there and I wondered if he would go further. At one point she had her back to him and he seemed to get really close to her. He kissed the back of her neck. She didn't back away an inch so he put his hands around her waist and pulled her to him grinding into her backside. It looked so hot and she looked like she was loving it. Eventually they came back to the table both looking flushed. Maria's nipples were rock hard and clearly visible through her mini dress.

"You two had fun out there. It was almost x-rated" I laughed.

"It was pretty hot" Maria said flashing me a wink.

They told us the guys wanted them to go back to their house in town but they were not interested.

"We were terrible for teasing them but they were asking for it" Sarah laughed.

We all had a good laugh about it. So my wife is now a cock teaser. "Naughty girls" I told them and they both burst out laughing again.

We said our good nights and headed for our apartments. After tonight's show I decided I was going to go ahead and book a massage for Maria with Marcus. I was still unsure if she'd go for it but I thought there was no better time than now. I would see when Marcus was free tomorrow then put it to Maria after dinner. When we got to our apartment Maria went and had a quick shower so I fixed us a couple of drinks and sat down on the sofa waiting for her to return. It was then that I thought I might risk putting some porn on the TV. When she returned she was wearing a white lacy bodysuit with matching hold ups. She kissed me passionately and felt my harden cock.

"What a night hunny thank you so much" she said.

"Not a problem sweet heart glad you are having a great time."

"I certainly am Jack. Anything on the TV tonight it is too early for bed."

Now was my chance. I switched on the TV and of course it was on the hotels porn channel. Funny that, I wonder how that could have happened.

"You been watching porn while I showered. Naughty boy" she laughed squeezing my rock hard cock.

"Honest darling I never did. Yet me change channels."

"Don't be silly it'll be nice to see. I've never watched one before."

I asked her what kind she wanted to watch. After flicking through the categories she asked if we could watch one from the interracial section. All my dreams were coming true at once. What would her reaction be to watching a black cock inside a white pussy. Straight away I noticed one called "White wife's holiday surprise" so asked her if she wanted to watch that one.

"Sure" she said blushing slightly.

She sat crossed legged waiting for it to start her hand resting on my thigh. We started watching it and it was now getting to the hot part. The black guy was in complete control and the wife was begging him to fuck her. Would you like to see my big black cock? he asked her. Yes please she said. He unbuckled his trousers and they feel to the floor. Standing there with his rock hard 9 inch black cock the white wife went down on him. I could feel Maria stirring and so looked over at her. She was playing with her tits and her nipples were rock hard. I placed my hand on her thigh and she slowly opened her stocking legs. I sat between her legs and had a great view of her pussy. Her lips were swollen and her cliity was clearly visible. My fingers went up the inside of her thigh all the way to her pussy. I couldn't believe it she was soaking wet. At this point the guy was just about to fuck the wife. Maria moaned and I looked at her. She was biting her lower lip as his cock slid inside the wife. She couldn't take her eyes off the screen. I slowly put one finger inside her which made her moan more. I could feel her pussy juices all over my finger. Another finger went inside and she was finding it hard not to cum. A third finger entered her soaking wet pussy and she came all over my fingers.

"Let's fuck" she said but rather than go to the bedroom she wanted to carry on watching the movie.

She positioned herself so I could enter her while she could carry on watching the porn. I entered her wet pussy and it felt great. She then started riding my cock while at the same time watching the black stud fuck the white wife. As the black guy went deeper I could feel her having another orgasm. This happened about four times before we had to stop. The movie finished and we sat there exhausted.

"That was fantastic Maria, the movie certainly seemed to get you in the mood."

"It was certainly hot watching that big black cock entering the wife." she said.

"I'm glad it turned you on babe."

"It was the contrast in colours and the size that did it for me" she responded.

I was already getting hard again. She grabbed my hand and lead me to the bedroom. We fucked for another hour before falling into a deep sleep.

I woke early again and couldn't believe last night. My wife admitted to being turned on by black cock. Was it the drink I asked myself. I fixed a coffee and sat on the balcony. On the table was the broacher given to my wife by Marcus. I flicked through the broacher and there was nothing about the special massage. Guess you had to request it at the reception. With my wife still asleep I got changed and headed to the gym reception area to chat with Marcus.

When I got there I was greeted by Susie. I asked for Marcus and she said he had to go to their sister resort on the island for a couple of days. She asked if she could help and I said I was looking to book his special massage for my wife.

"He did say you inquired about it. If you want to go for it he said I could give him a ring to arrange a date and he'd come in especially to help you."

I decided on an appointment in three days time. Susie asked for my phone number and said he'd phone to arrange the finer details. I thanked her and left. Now the hard part. Asking my wife if she wanted an intimate massage from a hot, well hung black guy.

When I returned my wife was up and about.

"Hi sexy, where have you been, I missed you getting up?"

"I went to the gym to see what massages they do. I quite fancy one while I'm here."

"Why don't we book one together?"

Perfect I thought. I'd book a normal one for us then approach her about a special one after.

"You were wild last night what got into you?" I smiled.

She laughed "Guess I had one too many rum and cokes."

We decided to have a chilled day beside the pool. Sarah and Ken were on a trip so they wouldn't be back until much later. On the way we popped into the gym to book our massages. A new girl was there and we booked a back massage for the afternoon. We relaxed by the pool for a few hours before heading back for the massage. We both loved it and decided we'd like another before we left. Heading back to the room I decided now was the time to take the bull by the horns and ask her out right.

"Here's your drink darling" she said and sat down beside me on the balcony.

It was getting late and we'd had a lovely meal. We decided to have a quiet night in for a change. She started flicking through the broacher looking at the different massages.

"So what do you fancy for our last one before we head off home?" she asked.

"I'm not sure darling what do you fancy?" and this was my chance to ask her. "I hear they do a special massage by appointment only?"

"Oh that sounds interesting I never noticed it in the broacher?"

Here it goes "You have to specially book it. It's an all over, intimate body massage and can last around 2 hours."

Don't back off I told myself "It needs to be booked through Marcus."

She said nothing for awhile obviously processing what I'd just said "I take it he does the massage then?" she asked.

"Yes and he is very respectful and will only go as far as the client is comfortable with. I could also be there with you and it would take place here in our apartment."

I waited for what seemed an age for her reply.

"You seem quite keen for me to try it darling. Does it bother you that the massage will be done by Marcus and that it will intimate.?"

"Not at all Maria. If I'm being honest about it the thought of you getting a sensual massage off Marcus turns me on."

I couldn't believe what I just told her.

"I'm not sure I could do it darling."

"Does it not appeal at all Maria?"

"No it sounds great it's just I've never been with another man apart from you."

"Do you find him attractive?"

She started blushing "Yes, he is very attractive."

"Listen you'll look great together. Remember I'll be there with you Maria. You'll only go as far as you are comfortable with no pressure."

She was in deep thought and I was sure she'd back off going through with it.

"I'll do it but only if you are sure about it Jack."

I gave her a big kiss and told her I'd love to see her with Marcus.

"OK go ahead and book an appointment. I must admit to being very nervous about it but also a little excited."

I couldn't believe my wife had agreed to go ahead with this. That night in bed we had fantastic sex like never before. In a few days my wife was going to get a once in a lifetime experience.

The next day Marcus phoned to ask how it went. I said she was keen to experience his special massage but was nervous about it. He told me we'd both have to be relaxed before he went anywhere intimate. It would all be at our own pace. No pushing from him at all. If we wanted to stop we'd just say so and he would stop straight away.

"How do you feel about it?" he asked.

I told him I was nervous but very excited.

"Good it's important the husband enjoys the experience also."

One thing I wanted to know before we finished our call and that was about his size. I explained my wife had only slept with myself and I'm pretty average size wise, would it hurt her if she wanted to go all the way.