White Wife's Holiday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all Jack. If we get to the intercourse part of the massage I always take things slowly. I've never hurt a client I'd only go as deep as what is comfortable. Your wife will love it. She's got a fantastic sexy body and it will give me great pleasure to please her."

And with that I headed back to the room in a daze.

"Marcus phoned and everything is arranged darling" I said.

"Are you really sure Jack I'm pretty nervous and don't want to hurt you."

I explained what Marcus had said about only doing what we were comfortable with.

"Listen if you are still not sure we can ask Sarah about her experience with Marcus."

She laughed "Now why doesn't that surprise me. She was always flirting with Marcus whenever we saw him. OK it will help to have a chat with her. Invite her round darling."

That morning Sarah came around to our apartment. Ken was out golfing so it was just the three of us. We sat out on the balcony with drinks in hand.

"So Jack told me about your upcoming appointment with Marcus hunny."

"I'm very nervous about it Sarah how did you find it?" Maria asked.

"Maria you are in for a special treat. Marcus is such a gent he put myself and Ken at ease straight away. We chatted for ages there was no hurry. I'll not say too much as I don't want to spoil your surprise. Once we were completely relaxed and happy to proceed he started the massage. He'll only go as far as it is comfortable with you both. You are a lucky lady. Both you and Marcus are so hot you'll be great together."

"And did you let him enter you?" Maria asked.

"Yes he fucked me Maria and I've never experienced anything like it before. As you know he is very big but he'll only go in as far as what is comfortable. You'll be completely relaxed you'll surprise yourself. Saying that I couldn't take his whole length" she winked.

We finished our chat and Sarah left us alone.

"I think I'm ready Jack and can't wait to experience it." I was on cloud nine and the next day would drag.

Maria asked if she could go topless in the afternoon so she could get rid of her tan lines.

"Of course darling we'll find a secluded spot down at the pool area."

We spent a relaxing day at the pool enjoying the sun. My wife looked stunning on the lounger with her tits exposed. She was getting more attention from the pool staff but she was completely comfortable with herself. We had a few drinks at the bar with Ken and Sarah after dinner. Maria seemed completely relaxed.

"Well we better get off it'll be a busy day tomorrow" I said.

"Have a wonderful time you two. Remember Maria relax and enjoy it you'll love it" Sarah said.

"You both will" Ken pipped up.

Marcus told me that it was best not to have sex the night before so it heightens the experience. We had a lovely soak in the bath and went straight to sleep once our heads hit the pillow

I woke up around 7am and noticed my wife wasn't in the bed. She was seated out on the balcony enjoying the morning sun.

"Have you been up long darling" I asked.

"Since around 6am love, it's too nice a day to sleep in."

"How are feeling about tonight?" I asked her.

"I'm feeling very relaxed about it now. I know we love each other so much and I'm sure we'll both have a great experience."

I gave her a big kiss and told her I loved her more than she could ever know. We decided to have a morning around the pool so she could get rid of the last of her tan lines. She certainly seemed completely relaxed. I booked a spa session for her in the afternoon to relax and prepare her for tonight. She wanted a facial, her nails done and a waxing session so she looked her best. Was that possible I thought to myself. She looked gorgeous and radiant once she returned to the apartment. We relaxed and chatted out on the balcony before it was time to get ready for dinner. I was feeling so alive and excited. I ran a nice bath for her and left her to herself to get ready. After my shower I changed and waited for her to finish. When she entered the room I was blowing away by her beauty. She had her red low cut mini dress on that wasn't quite as revealing as the other two.

"You look stunning Maria, Marcus is going to be one lucky guy."

"Thank you darling." With that we went to dinner and had a lovely relaxing meal. We went for a couple of drinks in the bar before returning to our apartment. Marcus was due in just over an hours time.

I was lost in my thoughts as we listened to some music, when there was a knock on the door.

"Are you ready love?" I asked.

"I'm a little nervous but yes darling" she smiled.

I opened the door and Marcus gave me a big smile and shook my hand. He was wearing a white lose fitting top and white slacks. I helped him with his bag and the massage table. Maria stood up and approached him. She looked stunning. Marcus shook her hand and gave her a kiss on the lips. We both sat down on the sofa and Marcus sat opposite us.

"You look so sexy Maria" he said.

"Thank you, I'm pleased you like what you see."

"Love the dress it shows your body off to perfection."

She gave him a big smile and said "Good."

We chatted and got to know each other better for the next half hour or so. He was very charming and completely put us both at ease.

"If it is OK with you two why don't we swap places Jack so myself and Maria can get to know each other a little better. It will help her relax more and give her complete trust in me."

We looked at each other and both nodded. I got up and swapped places with Marcus so he could sit next to my wife. We carried on our chat, with Marcus wanting to know more about Maria. It was hot looking at them being so close together. She looked so at ease now. I got up to get us all a drink and when I returned her hand was resting on his leg.

"You are one lucky guy Jack. Your wife is so hot.".

He then put his arm around her drawing her into him. It felt so natural watching them. They slowly kissed in front of me. I could see their tongues playing with each other. His hand slowly moved to her breast caressing her gently. He started to tweak her nipple through the material of her dress. Her nipples were very large, you could clearly see them. They stopped kissing and he whispered something in her ear. She started to giggle with whatever he had said. He then started to kiss her neck tenderly while still caressing her breast. Her hand slowly moved up the inside of his thigh until she got to his crotch area. Her hand was now resting on his cock and she let out a small moan. Sarah was certainly right, they looked so hot together. He was slowly seducing my wife.

"Why don't we get more comfortable?" Marcus asked.

I asked Maria if she was ready. She nodded

"More than ready darling".

"OK Maria I'd like you to get changed in the bedroom and wrap this towel around you. It's up to you what you have on underneath and I'll set the massage table up. Does that sound OK?"

My wife said yes and got up to get ready. She kissed me before she went and whispered in my ear "I love you darling. He feels absolutely massive." This was going to be some evening.

Marcus asked me how I was finding the evening so far.

"It's fantastic Marcus we both feel so relaxed."

"That's good but remember I'll only do what you are both comfortable with."

Marcus set the massage table up in the middle of the room.

"When I'm doing the massage please feel free to stand and watch. It is your experience also don't forget."

He turned the lights down and lit a few aromatic candles around the room. Maria came back into the room wrapped in the towel Marcus had gave her.

"Perfect Maria hope you are feeling relaxed?"

"I feel wonderful" she said.

She then gave him a kiss, her hand caressing his butt.

"OK babe, I want you to lie on your stomach then loosen the towel so it is covering your back loosely."

She did as she was told. He then covered his hands in oil and slowly worked on her shoulders.

"That feels so nice."

It was so hot seeing his hands on her. He worked on her shoulders for a few minutes.

"I'm now going to move the towel Maria, so I can work on your back."

She didn't say anything just lay there completely relaxed. He folded the towel so it was only covering her butt. He dripped oil down her spine then got to work relieving her of any stress. When he was working on her sides he lingered on the side of her tits making sure they got extra attention.

"That feels so good" she said.

"OK Maria I'm now going to remove your towel completely. We won't be needing it any more."

He let the towel fall to the floor exposing her whole body. She looked so hot lying there with her butt completely exposed.

"Your ass is amazing Maria" Marcus commented.

He then poured oil all over her butt making sure some would drip down her crack. It was amazing watching his big black hands on my wife's ass. He got to work and would linger when he was near the crack of her ass. Her ass was getting extra treatment and after a while she started arching her butt off the table. She was loving it going by the sounds of her moans. He then moved to the foot of the table to work on her legs, starting with her feet. Her calves were next slowly working any knots out of them.

"OK Maria I'd like you to open your legs slightly so I can work on your thighs"

She opened her legs a little. He motioned for me to come closer. I could quite clearly see her pussy now. He worked on her thighs slowly moving up towards her pussy. My wife's legs opened up a little more without him even asking. I could clearing see her pussy was wet and her lips were swollen. When he reached her pussy, his finger would lightly brush against her lips. She let out a louder moan when he did this. He then did the same with the other side.

"OK babe I'd like you to turn over so I can work on your front."

She turned over showing us both her fantastic tits.

"Maria your tits are amazing" he told her.

He gave her a passionate kiss using his tongue to satisfy her. Her nipples were getting harder. He started first on her shoulders and neck.

"OK Maria I'd like you to rest on your elbows."

She did as she was told and he slowly covered her tits in oil. His big black hands started to work on them slowly and tenderly. He was taking his time obviously enjoying playing with my wife. It was so hot watching them both. I knew at this point my wife would go all the way. His fingers went to work on her nipples. He was slowly working her nipples making them harder.

"Your nipples are massive Maria they are getting so hard."

"It's your touch Marcus, you really are turning me on. I love it" she replied to him.

Her back was arching up, fully under his spell now. He now moved to her stomach. Maria was still on her elbows so she could watch him. They kissed deeply again her legs opening to expose her pussy, his hands moving down her stomach. Her pussy was now fully exposed to him. He now moved to her legs again, slowly working his way up to her pussy. They were looking into each others eyes as his hands slowly moved up the inside of her thighs. He now poured oil over her already wet pussy and let it soak in. You could tell she was wanting his fingers to work their magic there. His finger started to work slowly on her clitty and she let out a loud moan. Her clitty was definitely protruding more. He then touched her lips slowly working from the top to the bottom.

"You are so wet babe" he told her.

Another moan escaped from her mouth. Slowly one of his fingers entered my wife's pussy and she was starting to convulse. She wasn't far off having an orgasm. He worked it slowly in and out. Another finger entered her making her moan again. His fingers were covered in her pussy juices. She looked wetter than I've ever seen before. A third finger entered her and she then had a massive orgasm. He stopped what he was doing and kissed her passionately.

She moved herself, so she was sat up and opened her legs for him. He moved between her legs. They were now lost in their moment together, kissing each other deeply, one of her hands around his neck the other feeling his ass forcing him closer. He then picked her up, her legs wrapped around him, and headed for the bedroom. The massage was now over and he was now going to fuck my hot wife.

He asked me to bring the candles in and turn the lights down low. I sat down and watched them in the middle of the bedroom, kissing passionately. His big black hands were holding her ass so he could pull her close in to him, hers were wrapped around his neck. She then pulled away from him and started to undo his shirt. His chest and torso were now exposed to her. He removed his top, her hands all over his chest and torso.

"Your body is amazing Marcus."

"It's all yours tonight babe" he replied back at her.

They started to kiss again and her hand moved down to his crotch, rubbing his cock through his trousers. You could now clearly make out his bulge. She slowly undid his belt, then the button, finally pulling his zip down. His pants feel to the floor and he stept out of them. He was wearing white tight boxers.

"Marcus, it looks so big" as she started rubbing his cock.

She removed his boxers, and his cock dropped between his legs, looking about 9 inches long. It looked magnificent. As well as being well hung he was very thick.

My wife gasped at the sight of it. "Oh Marcus, your cock looks amazing."

"You are going to experience it all tonight babe" he said as he removed a band from around his shaft. Aparently this was to stop him getting erect. Guess he wouldn't be needing it anymore.

Wow, I thought to myself, 9 inches and he wasn't even erect yet. He had massive balls which strung as he led my wife to the shower. The shower was turned on and they both stepped in together. It was so hot looking at the contrast of their skin colours. She was pressed up to him as the hot water hit them. She was now stroking that big black cock. He turned her so she had her back to him and she was looking at me. He then started washing her body down. His hands were all over her. She was still stroking his cock and it was getting harder. The look on her face was priceless. He now had his hand between her legs, working on her pussy, while his other caressed her tits. She had another orgasm and he was now fully erect. Over 12 inches of thick rock hard black cock was in my wife's tiny hand. She was slowly stroking him, her hand moving up and down his huge shaft. How much could she take, it was absolutely massive.

"Marcus it is so big I'm not sure I can take it."

"You will babe just relax and enjoy it." He laid her down on the bed and went down on her.

"You taste so good Maria" as he explored her pussy with his tongue.

She was moaning deeply now and sat up on her elbows so she could watch him eating her pussy.

"God I feel so wet" she moaned.

"Good, I want your pussy nice and wet to take my big black cock babe. I want you to take it all."

Her head went back as another orgasm erupted.

"Let me lie down so we can satisfy each other Maria."

He laid down on the bed and she mounted him. Her pussy was in his face as she started to suck that big black cock. She licked the end of his cock tasting it for the first time. One of her hands was stroking the whole of his length the other was playing with his balls. She now had the head of his cock in her mouth. It was so thick she was finding it hard to take more but more she did gagging on it. She had to pull her mouth away to catch her breath, his cock coated in her saliva. She now started licking the whole of his shaft before suckling it again. Her hands and tongue were working their magic now.

"God you give great head babe" he told her.

"I love the taste of your cock Marcus but I want you to fuck me now."

My sexy white wife was ready to experience something special. She was about to get the fuck of her lifetime.

He laid her down on the bed and slowly opened her legs. I got up for a closer look. Marcus moved between her legs so his cock was resting against her. What a sight I was witnessing. Her pussy looked ready for his cock. Using the head of his cock he slowly teased her clitty. Another moan escaped my wife's mouth as she opened her legs wider. He then rubbed the head against her pussy lips before carefully inserting the end of his cock into her.

She let out a gasp "God Marcus you are stretching me so much" as he inserted about 3 inches inside her.

"You'll get used to my thickness babe just relax and enjoy it. I've been wanting to fuck you so much since I first met you" and with that he gave my wife another inch of his magnificent cock.

She looked over at me "Jack his cock is so thick it's really stretching me."

It wasn't pain that was etched across her face but ecstasy. He slowly pulled out of her, his cock covered in her juices. He applied some oil over his length so he could go deeper. Again he slide 4 inches inside her and stopped. They were both looking into each others eyes. Another 2 inches went into my wife's pussy. Again she let out a moan. She had just under half his length inside her. He slowly started to fuck my wife but never going any deeper. It was hot watching that black cock bringing my wife to an orgasm.

"How are you feeling babe?" he asked her waiting for her orgasm to pass.

"Marcus it feels fantastic hunny and I'm ready for more."

With that he pushed another 2 inches inside my wife's wet pussy. And boy was it wet. He slowly started to thrust but once again not going any deeper. She now had 8 inches deep inside her. Could she take his whole length. I was about to find out.

He started thrusting a little faster which was driving her wild. Her pussy was getting used to his size so he went a little deeper. She was now screaming for him to fuck her harder. He now slowed up and slowly pulled out of her but not completely. Once again they were looking at each other. My wife looked so hot with Marcus on top. She was now on her elbows so she could watch. Slowly he started to enter her inch by inch. He was now going to give my wife his whole length. She had a massive orgasm as he went balls deep. Over 12 inches of thick black cock was burried deep inside my wife's pussy.

He then started to fuck her his big balls slapping against her pussy.

She looked over at me again "Oh god Jack, his cock is amazing."

Faster and harder he went into her, giving her multiple orgasms. Her legs were wrapped around him and she was scratching his back. She was screaming for him to fuck her harder. They went on for a good 30 minutes before he had to stop.

I could clear see the scratch marks on his back where she dug her nails into him. He pulled out of her, his cock absolutely covered in her cum. Her pussy was gapping where that monster cock had been.

"OK your turn on top Maria." Marcus lay down on the bed covered in sweat.

He certainly had great stamina and amazing control. Maria slowly mounted him feeling his cock stretching her again. She was used to the thickness now. It was amazing watching my wife slowly taking his length. Her cum was dripping over his balls as she rode him harder.

His big black hands were playing with hers tits. Her nipples were still rock hard as he started pulling on them gently. He then used one hand to slap her butt, gently at first, but a little harder as she started getting faster. This was driving her wild.

He sat up so he could suck her nipples. Her tits looked amazing, her whole body did. It was hot watching my wife being in control. She leaned back so he could match her thrusts. His cock was pounding her and she was matching him.

It was driving me crazy watching her losing herself to her well hung young black stud. She was having multiple orgasms and you could see her cum dripping all down his length covering his balls. It was her turn to be covered in sweat. Eventually she had to stop and dismounted him. They lay together side by side kissing passionately.