White Wife's Passion Pt. 01

Story Info
White wife discovers the raw passion of Blues music.
5.7k words
4.63
35.5k
74

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Sauer sat quietly in the living room of her childhood home looking at "stuff".

Her father had recently passed away and as the only child of Wilbur and Natalie Booth, she was designated executor of their estate. Her mother had passed a few years earlier and her father was left alone to fend for himself in the tiny little house she grew up in. It was smaller than she remembered as a child, and it had been a few years since she was back home, and everything seemed old and foreign to her now.

Her father's health was failing over the last several months, but he told no one -- during the conversations he did have with his daughter, he never let on that he was in pain -- dying of a slow growing cancer that only his doctor knew about and was sworn to secrecy over. Susan made a habit of calling her dad once a week on Sunday evenings to check in on him and in those conversations, he always tried to be cheerful and upbeat. She noticed too late that he was becoming withdrawn and quieter with each week and when she got the call from his next-door neighbor that her father has passed, she cried out in shock and dropped the phone.

Susan's husband Bill tried to console his wife but the guilt she felt over not being more in tune with her father racked her -- she fell into a depression and lashed out at Bill for moving her to another state for his job years earlier -- away from her mother and father and her hometown outside Detroit. It was a silly argument and Susan knew her husband had to go where the work was at the time and she supported his decision, but she needed SOMEONE to blame for not being there for her father.

The house was musty and smelled old -- Her father had done the best he could, but you could see the signs of disrepair as his health deteriorated -- leaky faucets, untrimmed hedges, grass long in need of cutting and weeding. Susan didn't know where to begin or how to separate what few valuables remained from the junk.

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice Bill coming into the living room until he spoke up.

"Hey, babe -- how's it going?"

She glared at her husband and then softened when she saw the look of concern on his face. Bill was geeky tall, 6'2 -- rail thin, with a pasty complexion and thinning hair. They had been married for 18 years and while she loved him dearly, he certainly wasn't the wild man she fell in love with almost 20 years ago. He had a slight middle-aged pouch and a "Dad Bod", but he was a good man -- a decent provider and a solid husband and father to the kids.

For her part, Susan prided herself in keeping a trim figure -- she was barely 5'3 with curly brown hair and smallish breasts which she wished were bigger. But she still got a lot of attention when they were out because of her slender legs and a tight little ass she worked hard to keep firm and round. Like a lot of women, she knew what worked well for her and despite her conservative nature, loved to wear short skirts that hugged that tiny butt and showed off her legs. She was a big fan of 4-inch heels that accentuated those God given gifts.

Susan sighed and reached out to Bill for a hug. He wrapped his arms around his tiny wife and held her close...her breasts pressed against his stomach, and he kissed the top of her head, not sure what he should say or do...They held their embrace for about a minute until Susan pulled away.

"Bill, I'm really lost here -- I'm thinking we should just go through everything in the house and separate the wheat from the chaff -- we can put the good stuff in the trailer, and anything left over, we can hire one of those companies that clean up houses to haul away the rest. I don't see a lot of value here, but maybe you do?"

Bill looked down at her and nodded. "Sounds like a plan to me...I found a few things upstairs that you might be interested in and there were some tools in the basement that I want. I'll bring everything here in the living room and we can sort through it."

Susan smiled -- at least they had a plan. They both had analytical minds -- She was a bookkeeper for a bank, and he was a computer tech guy. She never really understood what he did but between the two of them, they made a good enough salary to own a home in the suburbs of Philadelphia and raised two great kids.

Bill disappeared upstairs and she heard him coming down the stairs. Suddenly, a trumpet blast pierced the silence, making her jump.

"Bill!" she cried out as he emerged from the hallway with a grin on his face, holding a brass trumpet in one hand and a box in the other.

"I found these upstairs in your parent's bedroom," he said. "Isn't this your father's trumpet from his old days in that blues band?"

Susan smiled when she saw it...It had been years since he played but she remembered it fondly. He was so alive and happy then. As a child, she seldom saw him play because the band he was in always played late at night after they went to bed, or he was somewhere else practicing. On a few occasions, the band would come to their home to practice or try out new songs. She was intrigued by the rest of the band. They were all about her father's age, some a little younger, but so different than him. They were loud, fun and a bit obnoxious. And except for her dad and the keyboard player, they were black.

Susan's mother always sat in on their practice sessions -- the men were so full of life, and everyone laughed, drank, and kidded around with each other until late in the evening. Susan and her brother were not allowed to stay up on school nights, but on the occasional Saturday night, they would sit in the back like they were spectators in a movie watching the band rehearse. Occasionally, Susan's mother would bring the men fresh drinks and they would laugh and tease her -- trying to wrap their arms around her or grab her ass playfully. Like Susan, her mother was a tiny thing and in retrospect, and was where Susan got her sexy butt as well. For his part, Susan's father was a good sport and would laugh when the guys tried to put the moves on his wife -- it never got out of hand and was all in good fun.

Susan asked Bill what was in the box -- he said he found some old 8mm home movies in the closet and had held them up to the light -- it was film of her father playing his trumpet or during performances from years ago. Susan brightened immediately and told him to show her. Bill fished one of the reels out of the box and unwound a section of the brown film, holding it up to the light for her to see. Susan agreed it was of the band and told Bill to be careful with the reels -- that they looked old and dried out and easily breakable.

Bill put the box in the car and mentioned to her that they should try to get them converted to CD -- he knew a company that took old pictures or video and moved it to CD for prosperity and he'd look up the information for her. He was happy to see her smile and when he got back into the house, he found Susan trying to blow into the horn with limited success.

He laughed and told her trumpet wasn't the easiest thing to play but he was glad it wasn't a tuba...They both laughed at the idea of that. Susan ran her fingers up and down the length of the trumpet and pushed the keys up and down, reliving some of the memories of her father.

While Bill and Susan were different in many ways, they both had an appreciation for music...Susan obviously from her father and Bill's mother played guitar. Their taste was sophisticated enough for complex Jazz and blues and later, when Bill found a box of old 33 records and a player in the attic, they agreed to keep them and check them out when they got home.

Susan thumbed through the box -- some of the jazz was more modern -- Thelonious Monk, Chick Correa and John McLaughlin -- others more classic, Miles Davis, Louis Armstrong and Billie Holiday. Among the blues albums, she found Buddy Guy, Lightnin' Hopkins, John Lee Hooker and of course, Robert Johnson.

She stared at the covers, running her fingers over the dark faces of the legends of blues and remembered hearing her parents playing these albums as a young child. Both she and Bill enjoyed the blues, but their kids thought they were crazy, so they stopped playing them around the children.

Now that they were older and more on their own, Bill and Susan would occasionally put a Chicago blues channel on Pandora and enjoy the sounds of the "oldies". Susan remembered one night not long after they were married, listening to a BB King album and making passionate love to Bill -- she discovered a few weeks later that she was pregnant with their first and always credited the blues for making that happen.

The rest of their time at the house went quickly -- Bill and Susan salvaged what they deemed valuable and then met with a junk hauler to have the rest of the house emptied. The hauler agreed to do the work for $150.00 if he could keep whatever he wanted -- Since they had already taken the items they wanted out of the home, they readily agreed -- wrote a check and headed out. The house was sold about a month later at auction.

Life at the Sauer's returned to normal -- the weather was getting warmer, and life took back over. The few legal issues with the estate were finalized and both Bill and Sue forgot about the records and trumpet for the time being. Then one night when the kids were out of the house, Bill picked up the trumpet and tried to play it, which put Susan in hysterics -- When she stopped laughing, she told Bill that her father had made it look easy, but neither of them had his talent.

Bill started asking Susan about her father and her experiences when she was younger, and her dad was in the band. The more Susan talked about it, the happier she became, and the conversation got quite animated, which gave Bill a good idea. Philadelphia was hosting a blues festival that summer right after their wedding anniversary, so he secretly made plans for a long getaway weekend. He booked a room for Thursday through Sunday at a nice hotel near Penn's Landing, close to where the festival would be and made reservations at two elegant restaurants that were features in the brochure for the festival as places to hear live music.

He also shipped away the 8mm reel to reel films they found in the closet of her dad's bedroom closet to the restoration company to be put on CD as a surprise. He made sure to talk to Susan's boss privately to ensure he would let her off the Thursday and Friday in June and planned with his mom and dad to watch the kids for a long weekend. His plan was to present everything at once to her on their anniversary -- the tickets for the festival, the fancy hotel room, the news about getting her off work, the arrangements for the kids, the dinner reservations with tickets to a show. He even went as far as to buy her a couple of sexy outfits and new heels for the trip. As an afterthought, he also made an appointment with the spa and nail place she frequented for a haircut, color and nails.

Bill could hardly contain his excitement -- after years of dull gifts, this was going to be the year he hit it out of the park. Everything was coming into place -- even the CDs were in ahead of time. Bill packaged everything up in a gift bag to show Susan on their anniversary.

For her part, Susan got a nice card and made a great dinner for the two of them...Sharing a bottle of wine after the kids went to bed, they snuggled together on the sofa -- she gave Bill his card and after opening it, he grinned and said he had a special gift for her in the bedroom and would be right back.

Susan looked at him quizzically as he disappeared into the next room and emerged with a gift bag decorated with bows and ribbons. Bill handed the bag to her and told her to open the card first. Susan laughed and opened a beautiful card. As she pulled it from the envelope, a piece of paper containing the rest of the agenda fell out. As she read it, her eyes filled with tears...everything was handled -- every aspect of the weekend covered. She hugged Bill and told him how much she loved him and how thoughtful he was.

She looked in the bag, saw the CDs, and smiled...She said they could look at them later! Then Bill produced two boxes containing the outfits...Both very sexy, the first being a clingy short dress that she loved immediately and the other a classic white button down shirt with peter pan collar and a very short black skirt with white pinstripes. It had a classic flair look about it that was reminiscent of either a high-end business suit or paired with the white shirt could pass for a school girl outfit for someone as petite as Susan. In the box with the top and skirt was two pair of thigh high stockings -- one nude and the other white. There were sexy thongs and bra sets included in the first box and the second box was very classy, elegant pump heels which she tried on immediately.

She hugged her thoughtful husband -- he really hit it out of the park that year! They made love that night and fell asleep early... Upon waking, she realized that Bill had already left for work -- it was Susan's day off and he let her sleep in.

After showering, she ate a light breakfast and then tried on the new underwear, dresses and heels and was delighted with the look...The outfits clung to her like a second skin -- they were both mid-thigh short -- something she had not worn in several years but fit like they were made for her. She looked professional, not sleazy in the least. As she turned to look at herself in the full-length mirror, she loved the way the heels extended her already long legs, but the material hugged her rear end, giving it the perfect accent and roundness, she loved. She discovered that both the dress and the skirt were thin enough to show the lace of her new underwear and was glad Bill had opted for thongs to avoid the dreaded panty lines.

Susan continued to admire her new outfits in front of the mirror and went as far as to take a couple of selfies in them in provocative poses to send to Bill at work, knowing it would make his day. She turned so that her ass was facing the camera and blew a kissy face -- in another, she hiked up the dress to expose her lace panties... With each picture, she got a little racier and found herself feeling a little sexier. She sent over a dozen pictures to Bill prefaced with a NSFW comment.

After sending the pictures, she stripped the dress and heels off and sat on the couch in just the matching bra and thong -- she reached into the bag and pulled out the first CD from the restoration company and inserted it in the Blu-ray player and hit play. After a few seconds, her father's image appeared on the screen. It was slightly grainy, but she could make out that it was him -- a YOUNG version of him...probably when he was in his late 20's or early 30's, grinning at the camera and holding his trumpet. He raised it to his lips and started to play a haunting blues rendition of a song she didn't recognize -- she laid back on the sofa and closed her eyes, listening to her father play and smiled.

After about two minutes of the song, she heard static and opened her eyes to see a fuzzy white screen as the image changed. The static continued for about 30 seconds with white noise and blurry images and then Susan watched as the image cleared to a different scene.

It was a picture of her parents' home -- their bedroom. The camera was positioned on their bed...neat, pillows in place, looking every much like how Susan remembered it every day of her life as a child.

Off camera somewhere, a woman was laughing...giggling -- talking to someone else off camera....voices she didn't recognize at first...clinking of glasses, murmurs and men laughing... and then suddenly, Susan saw a naked young woman thrown down onto the bed....HER MOTHER!

Susan's hand went to her mouth in horror as she saw her mother, stripped bare, spread eagle on the bed laughing -- her legs open, her dark bush in stark contrast to her pale Irish complexion. She was young then -- Susan figured early thirties and was laughing and reaching for someone off camera. An arm appeared from the right side of the screen, outside the frame of the camera -- it wasn't her father...

A young black man appeared on camera, also naked -- his thick black cock swinging back and forth as he jumped on the bed with her mother. Susan couldn't quite fathom what was happening -- her brain wouldn't accept that this young woman was her mother and with a black man!

The young man climbed on top of young Natalie Booth and kissed her. Susan was bug eyed at the scene that was unfolding before her. Where was her father? Who was filming the adultery on this homemade video? Susan stared at the screen...the young black guy looked familiar to her -- something from her youth. And then it hit her. This was one of the guitarists from the band -- one of the men who her father played trumpet with. But why was he naked and kissing her mother? Natalie was reaching for him, kissing him back, tugging on his cock, drawing him to her.

And when things couldn't get any stranger, a second black man appeared and climbed on the bed with her mother and the young man -- this guy was older, bigger in every way...the men took positions on either side of her mother and started sucking her breasts, one on the left and the other on the right. Susan heard her mother's voice squealing with joy, putting a hand on the back of each man's head as they suckled her.

Susan's mother was thrashing about at their touch...one of the men was running his fingers between her legs, slicing through the pubic hair there and penetrating her with two long thick fingers that were as dark as night... Natalie bucked at his touch, her hips rising to meet his fingers. Susan thought the pubic hair looked strange to her -- but then realized that was how women in that day groomed -- it wasn't like today where everyone is neatly trimmed or shaved or even waxed -- this was much more primitive and wilder.

Both men were hairy as well, their chests, their penises -- but even with the lack of manscaping, Susan couldn't help but notice how BIG they were down there...She wondered how much bigger they would look if they groomed...! As she watched, Susan absentmindedly dropped her fingers between her legs and started to rub her pussy...She shocked herself at how wet she was -- her fingers came up dripping and slick with her juices.

The home movie continued -- Susan watched her mother suck one, then the other black cock as the first man licked and sucked her pussy. Somewhere off in the distance, she heard grunting from whoever was working the camera -- she had forgotten about the cameraman! It never occurred to her there was a third man...

The camera recorded it all. Both men sucked and fucked Susan's mother senseless for over an hour. At one point, she was sucking one man as the other fucked her from behind. Susan watched as the man from behind stretched her poor mother's pussy out -- taking her bareback -- his cock soaked with her foamy white discharge...Her pussy saturated with his cum, the hair glistening with their combined juices.

Both men took emptied themselves inside her married womb and within minutes were hard enough to have her drink their cum again. Susan came three times herself while watching...her new lace panties drenched and a very wet spot remained on the sofa. She was to the point of visual exhaustion and realized the video was still going on and on. She stopped the Blu-Ray and took it out of the player with trembling hands -- Returning it to the box, she realized in horror that there were 4 more CDs in there!

Susan took the box and hid it in the back of her closet, far away from the prying eyes of Bill or the kids and then proceeded to clean up the wet spot and any evidence of the debauchery of the day. The living room reeked of sex and her new panties bunched up inside the folds of her wet pussy like a rag. She stripped them off and threw everything in the washing machine to hide the evidence.

12