White Wife's Passion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once everything was cleaned up, she jumped in the shower with just enough time to dry off and get the house in order before Bill and the kids got home.

By the time everyone was home, Susan had calmed herself and greeted her husband warmly. Later that evening, she snuggled up against him while they watched television and playfully grabbed at his crotch through his sweat pants.

"Somebody's feeling sexy" Bill said. "What got you stirred up?"

Susan groaned to herself thinking, "If you only knew..." and climbed onto his lap and grinded her little ass against his growing hard on.

Bill smiled and kissed her -- "Let's go to bed...I think I've got just what you need..."

Turning off the television, Susan grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the bedroom. Once they had brushed their teeth, she stripped off her nightshirt and laid back on the cool sheets in just her panties.

Bill turned off the bathroom light and climbed in next to her. He took off his t-shirt and was reaching for the lights when Susan told him to leave them on... She pulled the covers down and reached into his underwear and pulled his penis out and began to suck on him, which surprised him, but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Bill laid back and enjoyed her touch, feeling himself get harder and harder.

After a few minutes, he started to panic when he knew he was ready to cum and told Susan she should stop or she was going to get a mouthful. Normally, she would comply but tonight, she sucked even harder and faster until he groaned and exploded in her mouth.

Susan purred as she felt his hot cum hit the back of her throat and swallowed fast. A little cum dribbled out of her mouth and she looked down at him and coated her lips with the excess and then kissed him deeply.

Bill said, "Damn, Susan...that was unexpected...hot as hell but unexpected!"

She grinned at him and asked if he liked that. He nodded enthusiastically and said he loved it...Flipping her over onto her back on the bed, he began kissing her, then moved down to her breasts sucking them until her nipples ached. She told him to slow down so he moved down to kiss her pussy and licked the juices from her..he knew from past experience that sucking his cock make her wet and assumed that was the reason she was now, but she was even wetter than normal and the idea of it got him hard again quickly.

Bill climbed on top of his petite little wife and as he entered her, she wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him in tightly...The sex was amazing...passionate, lustful and while it was a little too quick, they both came together and lay panting side by side afterwards.

Bill went "WOW!" as he laid there trying to catch his breath. Susan basked in the afterglow of her orgasm and smiled to herself...She kissed her husband and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, Susan went to the bank and Bill to his job and everyone seemed to focus on their work. Then, later in the day, a customer came into the bank to open an account and was talking to one of the tellers who said something that made him laugh. Susan looked up to see who was laughing and watched as a tall young black man laughed and flirted with the teller. Almost instantly, her thoughts went back to the CD and the video of her mother with the two guys and she felt a tingling between her legs.

She tried to concentrate on her work, but the more the two chatted, the more she kept looking up from her office glass to check him out.

"Get a grip, Susan", she chided herself and forced herself to bury her head into a spreadsheet she was working on.

But like the elephant in the room, the more she tried to ignore it, the more the images flooded back to her. Finally, giving up, she left her office and went into the bathroom to wash her face.

Sitting in a stall to pee, she gave into her thoughts and started touching herself until she shuddered with a powerful orgasm. Shaking her head, she thought, "Twice in less than 24 hours...I must be getting hornier as I get older!"

Susan returned to her desk, her work and her life -- the rest of the week dragged on and she occasionally thought about the box with the CDs in passing, grateful that Bill hadn't asked about them or wanting to watch them.

On her next day off, once everyone was out of the house, she busied herself with cleaning and chores but soon everything was finished and she relaxed with a glass of cool lemonade. The clock in the kitchen ticked loudly, taunting her in a way that she knew she had hours before the family got home. She thought about the box....dismissed it -- thought about it, TRIED to dismiss it again and finally justified just ONE MORE TIME of getting it out and looking at it.

She picked a different CD and turned it on. There was her mother again -- different men, different positions, black as night, getting fucked royally and thoroughly loving it.

Susan tried to understand the rationale for it -- why was her mother fucking strangers other than her husband, why were they black, WHY did they make videos of it and who was the camera man? Although he never showed his face, she surmised that it must have been her father -- he knew about the films -- they weren't hidden away somewhere. He must have just forgotten about them stashed in the closet and now that he was gone, it wouldn't matter anyhow.

This particular video was much clearer than the first and much closer -- more graphic. She stopped the action a couple of time when it showed a close up of the black cocks -- my GOD...the one looked as thick and long as her forearm. No wonder her mother was so happy. Susan found herself masturbating once more to this new video, wishing it were her. She also knew Bill was going to get pounced on again tonight, lucky man that he was!

The sex that evening was amazing. Bill was so taken back by how wet Susan was and almost asked her about it but decided against it. He also noticed that she had "taken charge" of lovemaking -- pushing his face down into her soaked pussy and grinding against his nose with her clit while moaning loudly. She had cum once and then climbed on top of his cock to ride him and came to an orgasm a second time that was so loud, Bill jumped and told her to be quiet or the kids would hear.

Susan giggled at his suggestion and kissed his face, licking her own juices off him in the process. Yes, she was a little vamp that evening -- a slut with a secret that only she knew and one she wasn't sure she was going to share with her conservative husband.

After they slept and once Bill went to work, Susan felt the guilt of betrayal not telling Bill about the discovery of the CDs and decided that night to tell him about it. Once the kids were asleep and they were watching television, Susan tugged on his arm and told him to turn off the television because she had something important to talk about.

Bill shut off the TV and turned to her..."What is it?"

Susan's face was bright red -- she didn't know where to start...

"Um, I got a chance to take a look at the CDs of the old 8mm films you sent off to be converted..."

Bill brightened, "Oh, yeah! We never got a chance to look at them! Good quality? Did you like what you saw? Bring back any good memories for you?"

Susan's mind was racing -- God, how would she tell him...? Memories? Never had THESE kind of memories! It wasn't as though Susan did anything wrong, except the sin of omission. These were acts her mother committed, not her.

She looked up at her husband thoughtfully and decided to just tell him.

"Well, in answer to your question, the CDs are fine..the quality is good, the sound fine...but the content is, well, a little shocking. Actually, VERY shocking.."

Bill laughed..."What could be shocking about home videos?"

Susan looked down -- she didn't know what to say -- so she got up and went into the bedroom and brought out the box of CDs and put the first one in the blu-ray player and hit play...The image of her father playing the trumpet started and Bill said, "Wow, this is great...", but then as the image changed, a look of confusion and then shock appeared on his face...

"Wait, what?" he stuttered..."That's your mom?"

Susan told him to keep watching -- as the debauchery on the video started and they watched in silent as they watched Natalie Booth being taken and used hard by the black men on their marital bed and loving every minute of it.

For her part, Susan felt her body betraying her and that familiar dampness starting between her legs -- she turned to Bill to say something, to gauge his reaction, and was shocked to see a slight smile on his face.

Bill was still looking at the screen in awe but said quietly, "Looks like she's enjoying herself...it's pretty hot actually!"

Susan couldn't believe her ears. "Bill Sauer! That's my mother you're talking about!" she exclaimed in mock horror.

Bill laughed and said, "Your mother's a hot little cocksucker, just like her daughter..."

Susan gasped and then burst out laughing with him. "Yes, she is...looks like I learned from the best!"

They continued to watch the video silently, but at one point, Bill reached over and put his arm around Susan and cupped her breast, playing with the nipple...Susan groaned with pleasure and leaned over and pulled Bill's penis out of his pajamas and started sucking on him even as the groans and sex on the screen was still unfolding...

The video ended, but not before Susan rode her husband's cock until they both came hard.

Bill took the CD out of the player and returned it to the box...

"Have you seen all of these?" he asked quietly.

Susan didn't know what to say, so she decided on a partial truth. " Some of them, yes, not all."

Bill asked her if she masturbated while she watched them and what she thought of the black men with their gigantic cocks on the screen.

Susan nodded -- "Yes, I did...it was overwhelming...but God, Bill, look at the size of them...I had to remove the idea that it was my mother on the screen but other than that, it was very hot."

Bill smiled and asked if she wished it were her...

Susan gasped again, not sure what to say... but finally deciding they had come this far, she might as well tell the truth.

"Um, the thought may have crossed my mind," she acknowledged coyly.

Bill nodded and said that he understood and could see why so many white women were attracted to black men and that if were a woman, he would find it hot too. Susan looked at her husband and marveled that he was such a good and honest man...that she was so lucky to be married to him.

12