White Wives with Black Men

Story Info
Why, How, and What To Do.
832 words
3.89
27.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do many white husbands want their wives to have sex with black men? The answer to that questions is often an overwhelming Yes. Not all couples get into interracial, but many do. I personally do not care if the men I have sex with are black or white, Mexican or any other race. Many cuckold husbands prefer their wives to only have sex with black men. My husband has that preference as well, but he also likes seeing me have sex with well-hung white men.

My husband says that the reason he likes to see me have sex with black men is that he grew up in a predominantly black area and grew up watching black men having sex with white women. A cuckold husband that we know told me the reason he prefers his wife to have sex with black men is that black men are usually bigger cocked and can last longer than many white men.

Every husband is going to have his own reason for wanting his wife to have sex with black men. In our case, we have found that more often black men do not mind having sex with a white woman in groups. Because I enjoy being gang banged, this works for us.

Many husbands want their wives to have sex for their own sexual pleasure, but the opposite is true. Many men love their wives so much that they want their wives to have the best sex possible. Many cuckold husbands see black men as being superior, sexually, because more often than not black men are in better physical condition and often have very large cocks. Not all black men are extremely well endowed, but from my experience, I have found that many are.

If you are like most women, you see a very large cock as scary. And with good reason. That is not to say that there aren't women out there who prefer larger cocks. Many women do. That is something that is going to be as unique as you are. And the longer you are a HotWife, the more you will want larger cocked men. Many cuckold men see a larger cock as being able to sexually please a woman more. And sometimes that is true, as long as the man who owns this larger cock knows how to use it.

I have had sex with innumerable black men. Some of them have left me sore for days afterward. Because many black men do have amazing stamina, their size, if you are not used to it, can leave you sore, but it is a good soreness because it pleased your husband to see you have sex with a man who had such a big cock.

The good thing about being a Hotwife is that your husband is going to want you to have sex with others, often, and you are going to meet men who are very well sized. I can tell you that the more often you have sex with larger cocked men, the more your body will become accustomed to the larger size. This can take some time, though.

I am not saying that all white men want their wives to have sex with black men, but a good number of them do. Interracial porn is one of the most popular porn types on the Internet. Few men want to watch porn where the women are having sex with small cocked men. Porn stars have large cocks because men like to see women have sex with men who have large cocks.

Some men want their wives to experience the best sex possible. They want the other men to please their wives in ways that they never can. Look at it this way, if your husband is 5" long and 3" around when he is erect, a man who is 9" long and 7" around is going to go places in you that your husband never will. And your husband wants you and the men you have sex with to experience that.

Many men want to see their wife's vagina stretched as far as it will stretch and filled as full as it can be. I admit that feeling filled is a good feeling, but it does take time to be able to accommodate a much larger cock. You have to be worked up and well lubricated.

A lot of men get too excited and want to get right to the action as soon as they have their cock out of their pants. That is why having lubrication is important. Many times you will want a man to work you up and really get you in the mood, but that is not always going to happen. You need to understand men. They have a chance to get laid and they want to get to it as soon as they can. You may not always have the opportunity to get naturally lubed up. So, always have lube on hand, just in case.