All Comments on 'White Wives with Black Men'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

This isn't so much a story as it's the author's personal thoughts on the why's and wherefore's of IR fucking. Don't get me wrong, my comments are definitely NOT adverse criticism, just an observation. I have been an active swinger and involved in the cuckold scene for very many years, and I can understand why it is that so many husbands are so hung up on seeing their wives being blacked. Just as many husbands are turned on by IR fucking, possibly as many are appalled at the thought, it's an individual's choice after all. I note with interest that yet again this author has been trolled because her views do not correspond with a readers views. The title of this story/account makes it very plain what's being discussed, so why do you still persist in reading it if it's not to your taste? You're not even brave enough to put your name to your comments, instead you hide behind the 'Anonymous' facade like so many others do.

I understood it, and I agree with it, and commend the author for having the balls to make her views public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My cuckold marriage is one rarely explored - I’m a 38 year old African American woman and have been cucking my AA husband for 6 years. My lover is a successful white man 15 years older than my hubby and me. We get together once a month at my house and occasionally if we do the date nite thing with dinner and theatre at his hotel. My husband and I had been married 6 years when he contracted pneumonia - the after affects left his 4 inch penis unable to get hard. He understood when I told him I needed relief. An AA friend was willing to help but while he had an incredible body, his lovemaking skills sucked. Enter Brad. He was a new bank auditor and immediately I could see he couldn’t take his eyes off me, specifically my generous ass, when I walked. Previously no white men had ever shown an interest in me. He invited me to dinner on his third visit and his tenderness told me I’d found the answer I was after. He’s a considerate, gentle lover with a 7 inch cock he knows how to use. At our house he’s respectful of my husband’s feelings but we all know why he’s in my like and what he’s there to do. We leave the door open while he fucks me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of my first sexual experiences was a gang bang with young men ranging from virgins to very experienced. And a vast range of packages and techniques. The sensation of the probing and thrusts never ended! I still enjoy GB's. Pamela

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if my wife did that i would beat her with a baseball bat then set her on fir

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This woman is a whore! Where is her shame for lusting after n*gger dick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife has been hamered by a very bbc and contery to what outher above say she is a fab hot redhead and she can take a massive cock without and aditional lubrication andd is streched easily

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No one else finds two of these comments disturbing? (I sincerely hope we know which ones.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...