White Woman Fisting Black Men

Story Info
Mistress Roschelle fists and pegs Tyrese in Montreal.
1.1k words
2.96
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Tyrese Braxton is a tall, handsome black man originally from the City of Miami, Florida. Educated at Florida State University, Tyrese works for the Babiak & Paulson Corporation. As such, Tyrese has traveled all over the world. From business trips to Vietnam and Japan to power meetings and business alliances in Brazil, the United Kingdom and beyond, Tyrese is a well-traveled man. Brothers with MBAs can get a lot done in this world. To that end, Tyrese decided to spend his vacation in the City of Montreal, Quebec. The brother from Florida heard a lot of things about the ladies of Quebec...

In every city, there are dens of iniquity where men pay for their pleasure. Men such as Tyrese Braxton are accustomed to paying for their pleasure. Regardless of what they say, every woman has a price. A lot of guys end up marrying women who use and discard them. These women take these duped men to the cleaners, and that's that. Tyrese prefers to deal with female escorts because they're a lot less expensive than divorce proceedings. As a single, wealthy black man in the City of Montreal, Tyrese wants to have some fun. That's why Tyrese came to the Den of Mistress Roschelle, Montreal's supposed top dominatrix. Let the games begin.

"Your BBC is neutralized," said Mistress Roschelle as she snapped a chastity device on Tyrese Braxton's big black cock. The slender, blonde-haired and blue-eyed white woman smiled with satisfaction. The big and tall black man was finally hers to play with. Mistress Roschelle donned her strap-on dildo and put Tyrese on all fours. Time for the African American stud to experience the awesome power of a good pegging. Spreading Tyrese's cheeks, Mistress Roschelle lubricated his asshole with some cream. Without further ado, Mistress Roschelle pressed her dildo against Tyrese's asshole and pushed.

"Oh shit," Tyrese said, and he groaned as Mistress Roschelle gripped his hips and fucked him with the strap-on dildo. Mistress Roschelle laughed gleefully as Tyrese moaned like a bitch as she filled his asshole with her dildo. Secured in the basement of her Montreal-Nord townhouse, the French Canadian dominatrix showed the big black man what she was made of. A newcomer to Montreal by way of Florida, Tyrese wanted to experience some kinky fun, and came to Mistress Roschelle's lair. Mistress Roschelle leaned into Tyrese as she pegged the hell out of him. Let the good times roll...

Tyrese felt abased but so damn alive as Mistress Roschelle shoved her dildo up his butt. The big black man thought of his ex-girlfriend, a Haitian woman named Marjorie Etienne, who balked at the very thought of pegging him. A lot of black women are closedminded when it comes to sexual experimentation, and that's why a lot of kinky black men turn to women of other races. Tyrese is a black man who is curious about female domination, pegging, spanking and all that fun and wicked stuff. To satisfy that craving, Tyrese came to Mistress Roschelle. This strong white woman isn't afraid to spank black men...

"Shut up and take it," Mistress Roschelle said, and she bucked her hips, slamming the dildo deeper into Tyrese's asshole. There are few things that this white dominatrix enjoys more than stretching black men's assholes with her dildos. Mistress Roschelle has pegged dozens of black men in places like Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver. Why are so many black men coming to Mistress Roschelle for a good pegging? Black women in Canada refuse to give black Canadian men the pegging that they deserve, so white dominatrix types like Mistress Roschelle have to pick up the slack. Shit happens, okay? Cool.

Mistress Roschelle flipped Tyrese on his back and raised his legs in the air. The slender white woman continued to peg the big black man. With his big black cock ensnared by the chastity device, and with the dildo embedded in his asshole, Tyrese felt completely and utterly dominated by Mistress Roschelle. Mistress Roschelle rammed the dildo up Tyrese's ass, causing the big black man to whimper. Grabbing Tyrese's big black balls, Mistress Roschelle squeezed them none too gently. At last, Tyrese screamed like a punk, and Mistress Roschelle laughed merrily, absolutely delighting in his suffering.

"You're mean," Tyrese whined as Mistress Roschelle continued pegging his ass. Smiling, Mistress Roschelle pulled the dildo out of Tyrese's ass. The big black man slumped on the bed and exhaled as his torment came to a close. Or did it? Mistress Roschelle stood over Tyrese, and unzipped her skirt. The big black man got a good look at the white lady's pussy as she squatted over him. Tyrese grinned, thinking that Mistress Roschelle was about to sit on his face. Laughing, Mistress Roschelle pissed all over Tyrese's face. Nothing beats a golden shower, gentlemen...

"I am supremely mean, hon, that's part of my charm," Mistress Roschelle said to Tyrese. Next, Mistress Roschelle donned latex gloves, and then dipped them in oil. Putting Tyrese on all fours, Mistress Roschelle admired his ass. The French Canadian dominatrix likes a man with a nice ass, and Tyrese is oh-so fine. Tyrese gasped as Mistress Roschelle began fingering his asshole. First, Mistress Roschelle worked two fingers into Tyrese's asshole, and then she added her whole fist. The big black man screamed as the bossy white woman fisted him. Do white female fists fit inside the butt holes of black men? Mistress Roschelle is determined to find out...

"Oh fuck, this is intense," Tyrese squealed, causing Mistress Roschelle to laugh. The white dominatrix grabbed the black man's balls and squeezed them with one hand while fisting his ass with the other. Tyrese screamed like a punk and begged Mistress Roschelle for mercy. After completely dominating the big black man, the sultry white dominatrix let go of his balls and withdrew her fist from his asshole. Mistress Roschelle admired Tyrese's asshole. Pleased with her handiwork, Mistress Roschelle send Tyrese to the showers.

"Black men who get pegged and fisted by white women are an elite club, welcome to a brand new world," Mistress Roschelle said to Tyrese. The big and tall black American man smiled at the sultry French Canadian dominatrix and nodded. The two shook hands and then Tyrese hit the road. Mistress Roschelle went back to the lair, had a glass of red wine and watched movies. The French Canadian dominatrix is quite pleased with her session. There are millions of black men like Tyrese out there, and they need pegging. Since black women refuse to give black men the pegging they crave, white women like Mistress Roschelle will pick up the slack. Brothers, the line forms to the right!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers