White Women Pegging Black Men

Story Info
Brianna MacDonalds strap-on fucks Shawn Oilman.
2k words
4.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Welcome to the set," said Director Beatrice Kinsey, and the six-foot-tall, slender and green-eyed redhead smiled pleasantly at the star of her new movie. Even in the world of adult films, some people are a pleasure to work with while others are assholes. Legendary black porn actor Shawn Oilman smiled and shook Beatrice's hand. Tall and muscular, with light brown skin and a smooth shaved head, Shawn Oilman kind of looks like Hollywood mogul Vin Diesel from the Fast and Furious movies. Inside XXX Voltari Pictures, located in the Van Nuys area of California, things were most definitely getting interesting...

"Pleasure working with you again, Beatrice, you've come a long way," Shawn Oilman said with his trademark smirk. Beatrice's smile froze as she recalled a scene she shot with Shawn, more than ten years ago. As a newcomer to adult films, Beatrice, working under the moniker Lady Bee, took the plunge into interracial movies since they're so damned popular. In her debut picture, Black Dicks In Redhead Chicks Butt Holes, Beatrice got to work with Shawn, and he was an absolute nightmare.

"I'm a director now," Beatrice said proudly, letting Shawn know that her days as Lady Bee were behind her. Shawn grinned, recalling how much fun he had with Lady Bee. After bending the sexy redhead over, Shawn spanked her pale ass while the cameras rolled. Lady Bee gritted her teeth as Shawn lubricated her asshole and then worked his thick cock up there. While Lady Bee was no stranger to anal sex, Shawn had a huge, ten-inch cock and when he shoved it up her asshole, she screamed loud enough to wake the dead. It was an experience, alright...

"I had fun shooting that scene with you," Shawn said smugly, and Beatrice gritted her teeth and shrugged. Yeah, Beatrice's days as Lady Bee might be behind her, but Shawn Oilman is still the same prick that a lot of ladies in the adult film industry find difficult to work with. Shawn Oilman recently shot a scene with Nahomie Bankers, a tall, gorgeous and big-bottomed African American porn star which sent shockwaves through the adult film industry. In that scene, Shawn tied Nahomie Bankers up and fucked her up the ass. Apparently, the scene got so rough that Nahomie needed to get her butt hole checked at the hospital afterwards. Shawn didn't care since he got paid and the movie turned into a best-seller. The fucker is unstoppable...

"Come meet your co-star," Beatrice said, changing the subject. She led Shawn to her office, where porn star Brianna MacDonalds awaited. Six feet tall and sexy, with long blonde hair, green eyes, a curvy body and a big white ass, Brianna has the sexual allure of a porn star and the class of a mainstream film actress. The tall, sexy blonde gal from the City of Austin, Texas, has a college degree from Texas Southern University and used to work for the Bank of Amarillo before getting into nude modeling, which led her to porn films. What a journey, right?

"Oh my gosh, I've seen a lot of your films, it's a pleasure meeting you," Brianna said, gushing over Shawn Oilman as Beatrice introduced them. Shawn looked at Brianna the way a hungry shark looks at a wayward dolphin. Beatrice handed each actor the script, and then explained what she expected of them on the set of her adult film. Brianna, who has a reputation for being friendly and easygoing on sets, wouldn't be a problem. Shawn on the other hand is a sociopath, so he couldn't act right if he tried. Beatrice expects problems with Shawn, and the fucker is not likely to disappoint her in that regard...

"This is going to be fun, Brianna, I like your work too," Shawn said, all charm and pleasantness. Brianna appeared to be buying it and Beatrice, of course, knew better. Shawn is a sociopath and while he can appear smooth, friendly and charming, he is what he is and cannot change. Beatrice knew she would have to keep her guard up around Shawn. The old days are over. Beatrice isn't the same little bitch whom Shawn Oilman bent over and ass fucked before insulting her while shooting his cum on her face anymore. Nope, Beatrice is now a boss bitch and men who mess with her must pay the price for their insolence. It's a brand new day!

"Without further ado, let us begin," Beatrice said, and she gave Shawn and Brianna some time to get ready. The set was ready, as was the camera crew and the lighting crew. Beatrice and the crew started filming an hour after Shawn and Brianna got on set. Brianna played the role of a lonely white housewife whose husband couldn't satisfy her sexually, so she turned to the black bodybuilder next door, played by Shawn. True to from, Shawn played the role of the cocky, seductive black porn stud to the hilt while the cameras rolled.

"Your husband is lame, Brie, let me show you some good dick," Shawn said to Brianna, as the cameras rolled. Beatrice watched the scene as the two leads began doing their thing. Shawn leaned against a brick wall while Brianna knelt before him. The tall, sexy blonde gal grabbed her lover's dick and began sucking him off. Shawn groaned in pleasure as Brianna deep throated his long and thick black cock. Brianna seemed to be really into it, much to Shawn's delight. "Hmm, you taste delicious," Brianna said to Shawn as she fellated him. For a lot of porn actresses, handling Shawn's ten-inch black cock would be a challenge but Brianna has been around the block a few times. Back in her hometown of Austrin, Texas, Brianna used to run wild with young black men, much to the chagrin of the local white guys. While sucking Shawn's dick, Brianna massaged his big black balls, causing the big black man to groan in sheer pleasure. Brianna knows how to get the brothers going. When Shawn finally came, Brianna drank all of his manly cum. Good times...

"Cut, alright, take a break, people, back within an hour," Beatrice said, and the cast and crew heeded her words. Brianna and Shawn exchanged a smile before returning to their respective trailers, or, lacking that, their allotted rooms. While relaxing on his bed, Shawn read through the script, wondering if he was going to get to ass fuck Brianna. Fucking big booty white women in the ass with his huge black cock is one of Shawn's favorite things to do. Brianna looks like a lot of fun, and Shawn couldn't wait to smash her for real. The brother loves his job, for real...

"What the fuck? I am not doing that shit," Shawn shouted as he came across some truly disturbing shit in the script. Angered, he stormed out of his room and went to confront Beatrice Kinsey. Shawn found the bitch in her office, drinking a latte while talking to Doyle, one of the movie's producers. Shawn glared at Beatrice and all but shoved the script in her face. The red-haired female director looked at the big black man and grinned. Finally, Beatrice had Shawn right where she wanted him. Dismissing Doyle, Beatrice faced Shawn. Time to show the fucker who's the boss...

"Oh yes, Shawn, you are doing that shit, you signed the contract, even if you didn't read the script at first, it changes nothing, the movie is called Interracial Anal Rampage," Beatrice said, laughing. Shawn looked at the bitchy redhead and realized that he'd been had. When Shawn first got the casting call, he figured he'd be doing his regular shit, fucking white girls up the ass while the cameras rolled. Shawn never figured that a movie titled Interracial Anal Rampage would feature a scene where a white woman fucked a black man with a strap-on dildo. What is this world coming to?

"Bitch, I hate you," Shawn said as he stormed out of Beatrice's office. After Shawn left, Beatrice laughed. An hour later, the film resumed filming. In the second part of the scene, Brianna got on all fours, and spread her thick white ass cheeks wide open. Brianna fingered her wet pussy while waiting to get ass fucked. Shawn put on a condom and then came up behind her. Gripping Brianna's hips, Shawn pushed his big black cock into her butt hole. Shawn smirked and flipped Director Beatrice Kinsey the bird as he fucked Brianna in the ass. To her credit, the big-booty blonde-haired white chick barely screamed as Shawn plunged his cock into her butt hole. Shawn was honestly impressed...

"Such a nice ass, you're one hot lady," Shawn said to Brianna as he plunged his big black cock into the depths of her asshole. A lot of white women claim to love anal sex but cannot handle the intensity and the power that Shawn brings along with his ten inches of Black Manpower. Brianna closed her eyes and fingered her wet pussy as Shawn filled her butt hole with his dick. Brianna is a real trooper when it comes to anal sex and she's no stranger to taking huge dicks up her ass. Grinding her big ass against Shawn's groin, Brianna welcomed his dick in her butt hole. It wasn't long before Shawn came and tapped out...

"My turn," Brianna said to Shawn, after he pulled his big black cock out of her asshole. Shawn looked nervously at Director Beatrice Kinsey, who smirked. The director came and handed Brianna a shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Shawn suddenly looked pale as he realized the dildo was modeled after his own penis. After all, Shawn is a legend at Adult Video News Award Shows. Reluctantly, Shawn got on all fours while Brianna strapped it on. Brianna smiled while admiring Shawn's ass. Lots of big black men like fucking white women in the ass with their big black cocks. Well, some white women like fucking black men's asses with their big black strap-on dildos, and Brianna is one of them.

"Go for it, Brianna, fuck Shawn's ass," Director Beatrice Kinsey said, laughing. Grinning, Brianna spread Shawn's ass cheeks wide open and lubricated his butt hole with cream. Shawn complained about the cream being cold as Brianna lubricated his asshole. Without further ado, Brianna pressed the dildo against Shawn's asshole and pushed. Time for Shawn Oilman, legendary black porn actor, to find out what it's like to get ass fucked by a white woman with a strap-on dildo. Interracial porn is a lot of fun, but equality is equality at the end of the day...

"Go easy on me," Shawn pleaded, and Brianna smacked his ass as she began pegging him. Director Beatrice Kinsey got so turned on by the scene that she began masturbating. Unflappable as ever, Doyle the producer and the rest of the crew continued to film the scene. Brianna got into total dominatrix mode as she gripped Shawn's hips and shoved the dildo up his ass. Folks, that's right, a blonde-haired white woman is fucking a big black man up the ass with her strap-on dildo...and the world isn't ending.

"When you fucked my ass, I didn't complain, now shut up," Brianna said to Shawn, and she slapped his ass for good measure. Shawn felt his big black dick harden as Brianna buried her dildo up his ass. Shawn was actually becoming turned on by what Brianna was doing to him and it surprised them both. Brianna continued pegging Shawn until he came, blowing his load all over the place. Satisfied, Brianna pulled the dildo out of Shawn's asshole. Shawn sighed and slumped on the floor. Brianna smiled, pleased with her handiwork.

"That's the money shot," Director Beatrice Kinsey said with a triumphant smirk. After this remarkable if somewhat twisted experience, something unusual happened. Legendary black male porn star Shawn Oilman began directing and starring in interracial fetish films, and those films frequently starred his new lady friend Brianna MacDonalds. As for Director Beatrice Kinsey, she still actively masturbates to the video of Brianna pegging Shawn. Lady Bee, Director Beatrice Kinsey's alter ego, has been avenged. All is well that ends well, folks. Wonderful things happen to those who aren't afraid to try new things...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Drunk Mother and Perverted Son Mother gets drunk and brings home a black friend.in Interracial Love
My Roommate In which my sexy roommate and I make a bet...in Erotic Couplings
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
My Mom's Drunk Friend He takes advantage of the sexy buxom neighbour.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories