All Comments on 'Whitechapel'

by Marie Marshall

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BlackShanglanBlackShanglanalmost 19 years ago
Intriguing take on the tale

A few patchy sections of voice, perhaps, but a very interesting plot and a good sense of the period. Thanks for a pleasant read.

Rad'lRad'lalmost 19 years ago
What a twist!

Marie:

What a wonderful twist on the "Jack x x" tale. I wonder if it could be possible. You did recreate the scene and the atmosphere.

Thank you

lalailalaialmost 19 years ago
Great story!

What an unbelievable twist... Still, I feel for the victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

awesome story. I had absolutely no clue until right in the end. Gave me a good shock before I went to bed :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awsome

Very, very intresting. I really liked it, a different twist on the "Ripper".

aabelardaabelardalmost 18 years ago
Perfect in all respects but one

I love everything about this story, and the others, except that I don't have the right set of credentials for getting to know the author! Ah well, it encourages me to think I might find the same brilliant inventiveness and sense of mood, in a straight or straightish female. Hope I'm not too old to enjoy it, by then!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Rippin' good.

Excuse the pun.

Hot. Reminded me of Tipping the Velvet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chilling

The denoument was fairly obvious from the word go, but regardless of that, this is still a shivery little thriller and a well-written one at that. What I found particularly chilling was the sentence: "Already I had forgotten the small, white, scared girl." Who knows? Perhaps Jack the Ripper really was a woman...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story.Nice twist.A lesbian Jack the Ripper.Neat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous