Whitespace Chronicles: The Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he led her into the lower cabin, they both took a seat on the large loungers. Halden began his introductions as the tram took off and began its journey back to the dome.

"So, you are aware as to why I and my circle have purchased your contract? What your duties will involve with us?!"

Linia nodded.

"I do. I am to provide sexual entertainment and relief upon request, and you are permitted to use my body in any way you deem fit."

Halden was taken aback by her statement, he had expected her to be hesitant, uncomfortable even, he didn't expect her to be so...forward about it.

"I must say, you seem quite calm about your duties, I wasn't expecting you to be so...relaxed about them.'

"I understand what my contract means. I have a family member who is counting upon me, who would be harmed or even killed if I don't fulfill the terms. I've been given brief tutoring on how to undertake my roles, so I am ready M'Lord!"

'M'Lord eh?!.... I like the sound of that'.

Haldens confidence around the woman increased as he talked to her, he relaxed more himself and became more assertive in explaining her duties specifically.

"You will be providing company both to myself and to four other close friends of mine. We all live in the far north of Sesta, within an old habitation dome built during the Era of Plenty. It has a large open grassland area with a small pine forest, along with of course the main estate and the mines behind that."

He continued, as he offered her a flavored drink, he watched as her lips gently wrapped at the tip of the glass. He ached to kiss them, among other places.

His eyes roamed down to her long, silky legs, bare and shiny. She was only wearing a skimpy one-piece toga cloth herself, and it left nothing to the imagination!

"You will be able to go where you please within the estate itself, and the open grassland, when you are not entertaining us, but the mines are off bounds as they are for essential business. Also, you must not go to the dome's exits without our permission first."

"I understand."

"I and my circle will no doubt ask you to fulfill specific tastes, we will want both oral stimulations as well as full intercourse, and we will all expect these sessions to be conducted with full nudity, do you understand?!"

Linia nodded, she didn't expect anything less.

Halden swallowed before his next statement.

"As these sessions will be done without covering, we will all be fully expecting to...release ourselves into you!" He stuttered as he spoke now, the shaking in his voice no longer able to be hidden.

"You do understand what that means? Don't you?!"

Linia knew what he wanted her to say, the tutoring covered verbal stimulation like this.

She breathed out and leaned forward, looking her new master in the eye.

"You will all climax into me, releasing your seed to flow freely into my fruit!"

Halden nearly dropped the narcowine he had in his hand. At this rate, the nymph would make him release before he even got her back to the dome, let alone start anything physical!

His head went dizzy. He was not used to even sitting next to a woman at all! Let alone one barely dressed and inked up like the Street Sirens of old. He brought himself back to composure.

"Yes. We will expect these things and likely more from you. In exchange, you will find that we are fair masters, you will have access to food and drink that you could have only dreamed of before, you will be well cared for and be able to utilize all the facilities the estate has alongside us, and you will find that our company doesn't just include sexual duties."

He paused for a moment before he continued.

"I'm under no illusions that you are not with us by choice. I understand that. But maybe, if you allow it...you might find that our company isn't just a contractual burden to bear."

Linia smiled a little, her mind wandered to thoughts of her father, back to the plains the brightstorm tribe called home

.

It was also a place of savage beasts, but at least those ones didn't have handsome faces.

________________________________________________________________________

The Dome

The two brothers were there to meet them both after the Hovertram docked into the dome's vehicle depot. The old Habitat was sealed off from the freezing temperatures outside.

Within it was a pleasant equivalent of a warm summer's day elsewhere on Sesta, near the equator. The world's axial tilt was only slight, thus they received a generous amount of starlight throughout most of the planet's rotational year.

Jacen's eyes nearly fell out of his head when Halden and the Ymeric woman came into view, and his brother, Philane let out a long breath of his own. She was nearly as tall as Halden was himself, and he wasn't a short guy!

"Loo...look Jac! Sshhee! She's ruckin divine!"

Philane could barely utter a coherent sentence as they both approached them. He looked at the woman now she was closer, she had on a very revealing women's one-piece toga. It was decorated with vine and aquatic patterns made out of locally sourced silver in places.

Most of her skin was on display, and her head had been shaved and styled in the way that brothel workers from the era of liberests used to fashion themselves. Mostly bald except for a long 'tail' of hair flowing from the back of the head, often styled in elaborate ways.

Everything about the woman, from the tattoos to the garments and head fashion, screamed a single message from an earlier age.

I am ready for sex!

Halden smiled as he approached the dumbstruck brothers. Like him, their experience with women was limited to immediate family and often involved vicious verbal abuse and backs of a hand as children. Both their male and female role models left something to be desired!

"It looks like you actually came through then Halden?!"

He heard Nareth's voice as he and Kaige came to meet them at the estate's entrance. They were all eager to see what their hard stolen money had been spent on!

The cash for Linia's contract had been partially funded by pilfering their families' accounts and passing off the missing crowns as a cost to fund the Dome's maintenance. It was a plausible expense considering the habitat's age, but they would have to be really careful about the balance sheet from now on.

'...and just hope to the Sions that nothing genuinely breaks for real!' He thought to himself.

All eyes were upon Linia, and she could sense their desire in the air around them.

As she had guessed when she first met Halden, all of the men before her had their physical youth maintained with revitalization procedures. According to 'M'lord' Halden, they were all in their third decade of life, with the one named 'Nareth' the oldest at thirty-four.

They were all, without exception, however, seemingly in their mid-twenties at glance, and every one of the men's bodies was well maintained and groomed, Despite Kalthian culture's legendary prudishness making it pointless to maintain such physiques.

Nareth came up to her.

"Tell me Ymeric? Are you ready to do what we paid a lot of crowns for?!" His eyes roamed down her body hungrily as he asked the question that made Halden cringe slightly.

'I wonder how long it took you to think that gemstone up Nar?"

"I am M'Lords! I am ready to serve." She replied blankly.

The lack of emotion in her voice wasn't lost upon Halden, and she seemed to have correctly come to the conclusion already, that Nareth was a complete dreg.

He smirked to himself.

The two brothers were whooping and yelling at each other in pure delight. They, out of all of them, had not even had the rudimentary physical experience with women that was usually arranged beforehand by families at the so-called 'courting ceremonies'.

The process which everyone that attended utterly despised anyway, and was meant to arrange new couplings between wealthy Kalthian families, but like most events, became little more than an errand to get through and forget about.

It was the reason why Halden and his circle were still bachelors. They never formed the connections with any of the overly covered and blandly dressed women present, and it was clear from the vicious glares on their faces that they hated the whole affair just as much as the men did.

'...and here we are today! Alone, mostly forgotten about by our families, and about to enjoy the best sex that is supposedly too shameful to ever experience!' Halden thought to himself as the group escorted Linia into the estate, gathered around her like panting dunehounds. Each jostling to graze a few fingers upon her skin.

Linia had been allowed to change into a lighter, but no less revealing white toga piece that was among several changes of dress that the stables had provided her after her contract was purchased.

It was easier to move around in, covered a bit more, but was very thin and flimsy.

Lord Halden had given her a large room of the estate to serve as a bedroom on the few nights where she would not be sharing one of the men's bed chambers. She would be allowed one or two nights of respite from the group's needs to relax and prepare for the next arranged routine.

But tonight would be 'special', they would all get to use her for the first time, as a group.

Linia breathed in heavily, steeling herself for the night ahead. Ironically it was not what was going to happen that played upon her mind, but the fact that she was alone out here, without kin to turn to for support and comfort.

The men themselves were not in any way physically repulsive to her either, the amount of wealth they'd obviously sunk into revitae treatments had ensured that they were always the picture of what the old Kalthians would have considered attractive at the very least.

No, it was the men themselves, each and every one of the five reeked of varying degrees of utter desperation! So starved of any kind of physical or even emotional contact they were, that they all had a very warped sense of how her own people even behaved to each other.

She had looked around the rooms in the estate, on some walls were pictures of scantily clad Ymeric tribal women, posed artistically in the midst of fighting some alien creature or being.

In reality, most tribals would not head into a fight dressed in so little protection, and generally, they didn't wear glinted makeup in survival situations...it was really quite sad.

It was clear that the Kalthians had some kind of bizarre fetishism about her people, even as they brutally oppressed them and exploited their labor, and like most such outlooks, it bore little resemblance to reality.

But Linia knew she had to act like that fantasy was true. That she was this barely 'tamed' exotic slave woman in the hands of self-proclaimed 'civilized' men. Her father's safety rested upon that so-called 'contract', that all Ymeric's were told supposedly protected their interests as much as the holders.

It was, of course, just a thinly veiled way of legitimizing their slavery. That it wasn't them themselves that was owned, but the slip of paper they were bound to.

She took one last look in the mirror, the white toga piece clung tightly to her hips and breasts, she could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric, and knew that the group would as well.

She was ready.

Linia turned to the door, heading down the large staircase to begin entertaining her new 'masters'.

_______________________________________________________________________

They had prepared the estate's garden for the night.

The sealed Dome's environment always ensured a pleasant and comfortable temperature, and Sesta's parent star, an Orange hued giant, cast a warm and soft light over the whole of the grounds.

Linia was dancing seductively to some alluring music in the background. The men watched her, the Narcowine and other stimulant drugs flowed freely, and they began to encourage her more.

Halden was transfixed by her dance, as the music rose in intensity, her body gyrated in more sensual and heated ways. She flung her head way back, kicking up a long, shiny leg into the air.

He felt his erection pulse and throb as his eyes were drawn to her full breasts. He swallowed heavily as he watched beads of glistening sweat flow down her body and through the fabric of the toga.

The other four had lost all semblance of decorum by now, the dome was filled with their screeches of lust and lewd shouts.

Linia continued her transfixing dance as the massive orange star descended behind the ground on the horizon. Halden and the other men all nodded to each other knowingly as they gazed at the large bedding that had been set up.

It was time to play with their new toy!

She came to a halt, her heart hammered as she stood before them, the group, all wide-eyed, advanced towards her

The five men had wasted little time in discarding their own togas, naked and erections ready. They seized her arms and legs, they all laughed and ran towards the raised bedding, throwing her upon it.

Hands shot out, seizing pieces of the flimsy toga piece that Linia wore. They pulled and tore it off of her body in a frenzy. Her large breasts popped out, swinging as the fabric was pulled away. The men all roared as the cloth disintegrated and they violently pulled it from her completely.

Linia lay before them, naked and sweating from the dance. The drugged-up men howled and screamed into the air.

She felt her legs open wide as two of the men, Caide and Jacen, began furiously kissing and licking her. She felt a pair of lips fasten to hers, forcefully and rapidly wrestling with her mouth, the other had seized one of her breasts, and had begun sucking hard upon one of her nipples, intermittently stopping and rapidly running a wet tongue around, soaking it in drool, before continuing again.

The attention set her brain off. She felt arousal at the stimulation, as Jacen pulled away and began work on the other breast, being goaded on by his brother.

Caide finished the kiss and pulled away as Halden took his place between her legs. His member throbbed and tingled as he thrust himself between her thighs.

He roared out in pleasure as he felt himself sink deep into the slave woman. He cried out to her.

"Tell us, Show us all how much you want this!" He began to slowly ride her.

Linia knew what he meant, he wanted her to act to the group like she was enjoying the sex... was she?!!

She began to moan out seductively, she told herself she was acting, but from the effort she put in, she doubted even herself.

Halden sped up as Linia cried out in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! More!"

The group gave out more screeches at hearing her, and it encouraged Halden himself further. He sped up, furiously slamming between her thighs now. His eyes suddenly went wide as he felt the first build-up of climax coming.

Linia was now crying out in time to his thrusts.

"Ahh! Ah! Ahh!!"

He gripped her hips roughly and let out one long building roar. Smashing into her as fast as he could.

"UhhhhhhAHHHHHHH!!!"

Both he and Linia cried out together as he exploded inside her, he flung his head back and roared out in pure pleasure as he felt his member pump his seed heavily into her deeply.

She felt his spendings hit a spot deep inside, the warm liquid sensation flooded her and triggered her own orgasm in response.

The other men cheered and patted him as he collapsed on top of her. He settled for a while before slowly pulling out.

The night continued like this for hours, the men kissed, licked, and explored Linias body in every way they could. Each of them took their turn with her. Riding her in multiple ways and positions before releasing their climaxes into her, adding their semen to the others.

Linia then sucked upon each of them. They used her mouth and lips as another way to relieve their passions. Her head bobbed up and down upon hard members, and she drank the remnants of each man's second and third releases.

As the night drew slowly down, they all lay upon the sweat-soaked bedding, exhausted and spent. All of the men were out cold from the drugs and Narco drinks they had consumed.

Linia was wide awake, however. She lay on her back, two of the men embracing her.

She looked up at the stars that shone in the clear sky through the translucent cover of the dome.

She wondered which of those sparkling pinpricks of light was where her homeworld was.

'Is this it for me?! Will this be my life from now on?!' She asked herself.

'Can I live like this?!'

She didn't have a response to that question...

Linia Anet closed her eyes, tiredness, and exhaustion taking over. Perhaps someday soon, she'll have her answer.

12